On 1/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

I IM HAVING SAME THING HAPPEN. TY FOR REPLY. MAYBE AUTHER OF UNP UPDATED SOMETHING? I REALLY LOVE THIS MOD. MAYBE DO WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR FOLLOWER MOD BUT STANDALONE MAKING IT ACT LIKE A SOS ADD ON. JUST BRAINSTOMING. OOFY MY ALL CAPS ON. I'm a goober my bad

I'm trying to solve the problem. I try to understand the problem actually.

I try to find alternatives.

I give a break for a while.

I was getting crazy. I had to give a break.

I have been working on "Genderness/No-Vagina female body". There is only one that works. It's UUNP.

I'll try "Dimonized" and "Blessed UNP" too.

A friend suggest me to installed "BodyChange - A Multi-Bodyshape System".

You can add your different bodies, and change them in game.

I added "Dimonized UNP's and UNPB's" original femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif files in CustomSet folders.

When I switch to them, the genderless part appeared. In that mod, by default, there are CBBE and UNPB. When I select "UNPB", the genderless part disappeared again.

Don't ask me why. I have no clue.

The advantage of using Genderless femalebody is you can use the original mesh of B3lisario's UNP Addon. because the femalebody has no vaginal part, you won't see that area at all.

The disadvantage is: Because the main femalebody.nif and textures replaced by the Genderless femalebody, all females become genderless. If this is OK with you, so it shouldn't be a problem. And if you know how to make all females have schlong always by using the settings of SOS, another problem could be solve. By the way, don't ask me how to do it, because I don't know...

When I get some improvement, news, etc..., I'll let you know...

Cheers...

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, macnchz said:

Hi macnchz,

I tired similar way to change slots.

In the link you sent, there are more details.

I might miss importing settings while I've been trying to change the slots.

I'll check that topic and try to do that.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers...

11 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

Hi macnchz,

I tired similar way to change slots.

In the link you sent, there are more details.

I might miss importing settings while I've been trying to change the slots.

I'll check that topic and try to do that.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers...

I tried changing slots in 2018?  by myself, and it was a PAIN..  well you know where...  I found this like 6 months ago and its pretty thorough, and maybe help you.

56 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

i dont get what i download our what to do. do i need body mod? our just this. what all in one

Hi,

"All-in-One" is:

All of the 3 type of bodies that have "No-Vagina" Female Body Meshes and Textures, are in the "BodyChange" mod's Custom Set folders.

So, after you install "BodyChange" mod and add "All-in-One" in the BodyChange's Meshes & Textures folders.

I suggest you to use "All-in-One", "BodyChange", and the necessary requirements.

Install these files from the List:

SOS Textures & Meshes.7z

7461773_All-in-One-BodyChangeFiles.7z

And the required files. SexLab, SOS, Schlong for Females, etc...

I hope, it has been helpful...

Cheers...

On 2/9/2021 at 10:10 PM, macnchz said:

I tried changing slots in 2018?  by myself, and it was a PAIN..  well you know where...  I found this like 6 months ago and its pretty thorough, and maybe help you.

Hi,

I tried to change the slots to "Slot 60".

Right now, there is no type. However, it doesn't show the body.

In my previous attempt of changing the slots, I had "transparent body" problem.

Maybe, someone who understands about changing the slots should try this.

Nevertheless, by using Genderless female bodies with BodyChange mod, there is no such a problem.

Cheers...

21 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

Hi,

I tried to change the slots to "Slot 60".

Right now, there is no type. However, it doesn't show the body.

In my previous attempt of changing the slots, I had "transparent body" problem.

Maybe, someone who understands about changing the slots should try this.

Nevertheless, by using Genderless female bodies with BodyChange mod, there is no such a problem.

Cheers...

What are you trying to do? How are you changing the slots? Is this just a body mesh and texture? Do you have an esp for it or are you just doing this in outfit studio?

I downloaded the genderless mod and why do you have 2 body shapes?

Spoiler

image.png.2c3f9fce723df4cc0ffcb9ba1c18532e.png

So, does the head and hands work? just the body is the issue?

If you're treating it like armor you should put it at 32 and then your AA and armor records in the esp need to be 32 as well. Since, you're just replacing the default body with this it should be just like armor. there shouldn't be anything different. Remove one of the body shapes and just have it in 1 32 slot.

1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

What are you trying to do? How are you changing the slots? Is this just a body mesh and texture? Do you have an esp for it or are you just doing this in outfit studio?

I downloaded the genderless mod and why do you have 2 body shapes?

Hide contents

image.png.2c3f9fce723df4cc0ffcb9ba1c18532e.png

So, does the head and hands work? just the body is the issue?

If you're treating it like armor you should put it at 32 and then your AA and armor records in the esp need to be 32 as well. Since, you're just replacing the default body with this it should be just like armor. there shouldn't be anything different. Remove one of the body shapes and just have it in 1 32 slot.

As I said before, I don't how to use BodySlide or Outfit Studio.

SLIM PUSHUPNW3 has "Moved-up Nipples", and "Genderless Part".

SLIM PUSHUPNW3_outfit has "Pushed-up Boobs".

If you look at them in NifSkope, select them, you can see the differences.

So, they're different. You have to use them both.

I merged them by using Outfit Studio. I don't know how to create only one body shape by merging two body shapes.

I don't know how, nevertheless it works that way. :)

The weirdo thing is just on the body. The other meshes are normal. :)

About changing the slots...

Changing the slots is not the issue.

The problem is about "selecting your items from your inventory".

In your "Apparel" list, you can see what are your outfits.

The Type of the "Genderless Naked Body" looks "Body".

20210119173539_1.jpg.cea8d074f3e608c39e15280305cf5fb4.jpg

If I select another "Body/Hands/Feet" armor(s), Genderless Naked Body has been deselected automatically.

If I change the Slots of Armor Add-ons of the NakedBody Armor, or NakedBody Armor itself, Genderless Naked Body becomes transparent.

In the Creation Kit, I changed the slots. (If you want you can try TES5Edit).

All of my attempts were unsuccessful.

When I changed the slots of 32, 33, 37, 52 from "Genderless_SkinNaked" Armor, or its "Armor Add-ons" Slots, I got problems.

I need something like this:

Keeping all of the Genderless Naked Body Armor and its Add-ons Slots, at the same time, keeping it in the invertory in the Type "Unnamed". So, Player can wear outfit(s) on it.

7 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

As I said before, I don't how to use BodySlide or Outfit Studio.

SLIM PUSHUPNW3 has "Moved-up Nipples", and "Genderless Part".

SLIM PUSHUPNW3_outfit has "Pushed-up Boobs".

If you look at them in NifSkope, select them, you can see the differences.

So, they're different. You have to use them both.

I merged them by using Outfit Studio. I don't know how to create only one body shape by merging two body shapes.

I don't know how, nevertheless it works that way. :)

The weirdo thing is just on the body. The other meshes are normal. :)

About changing the slots...

Changing the slots is not the issue.

The problem is about "selecting your items from your inventory".

In your "Apparel" list, you can see what are your outfits.

The Type of the "Genderless Naked Body" looks "Body".

Reveal hidden contents

20210119173539_1.jpg.cea8d074f3e608c39e15280305cf5fb4.jpg

If I select another "Body/Hands/Feet" armor(s), Genderless Naked Body has been deselected automatically.

If I change the Slots of Armor Add-ons of the NakedBody Armor, or NakedBody Armor itself, Genderless Naked Body becomes transparent.

In the Creation Kit, I changed the slots. (If you want you can try TES5Edit).

All of my attempts were unsuccessful.

When I changed the slots of 32, 33, 37, 52 from "Genderless_SkinNaked" Armor, or its "Armor Add-ons" Slots, I got problems.

I need something like this:

Keeping all of the Genderless Naked Body Armor and its Add-ons Slots, at the same time, keeping it in the invertory in the Type "Unnamed". So, Player can wear outfit(s) on it.

Okay, I see what you're trying to do and that won't work. Armor, gloves, and some boots have a body already. Armor is set to 32 and when something else is at 32 they replace each other. If you're changing slots you need to do this in outfit studio and in its esp - everything needs to match. If they don't match you get invincible stuff. Still, you'll get issues because armor is at 32 with its own body and then you have yours at 60. You'll see two bodies at once and probably clipping - assuming that it works in game.

If I'm understanding what you're trying to do correctly you're going to need to edit armor mods to have this body as its baseshape.

In your body in outfit studio I would delete the additional 32 and just have one for each shape.

On 2/13/2021 at 8:52 PM, RedMonika said:

Okay, I see what you're trying to do and that won't work. Armor, gloves, and some boots have a body already. Armor is set to 32 and when something else is at 32 they replace each other. If you're changing slots you need to do this in outfit studio and in its esp - everything needs to match. If they don't match you get invincible stuff. Still, you'll get issues because armor is at 32 with its own body and then you have yours at 60. You'll see two bodies at once and probably clipping - assuming that it works in game.

If I'm understanding what you're trying to do correctly you're going to need to edit armor mods to have this body as its baseshape.

In your body in outfit studio I would delete the additional 32 and just have one for each shape.

If you want, you can use UNPB Genderless or Dimonized Genderless bodies instead of.

They have only one body.

They are the original UNPB/Dimonized, but modified to Genderless.

You can find them in the download list.

The name of the Files are:

Blessed_UNP_Genderless.7z

Dimonized_UNP_Genderless.7z

You just need femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files from it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

sos not showing in body slide

Hi Thelewdgooberkitty69,

I don't understand/how to use BodySlide.
I didn't create any BodySlide compatible body and/or SOS files.
Maybe, in future, someone will try and create that.

Maybe you've already known, there is a SOS related BodySlide presets mod that I've know. It's EvilReFlex'
SoS - Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong BodySlide 2.1

Maybe, you can use that mod to modify the SOS.

I hope, it has been helpful, at least a little bit...

:)

Cheers...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2022 at 4:18 PM, 3gard said:

I installed this mod with MO2, but the body with BodyChange does not change. What is the problem?

I don't know how to use MO2.

I prefer to use NMM.

I had no problem with it.

If there is no problem about your Load Order (I hope you use LOOT for it...), read the manual of BodyChange again please. It's a little bit tricky.

I think, you've already installed "All-in One - BodyChange Files.7z" and "SOS Textures & Meshes.7z".

In the "Info & Suggestions" I give some details.

"All-in One" will replace the original BodyChange's CustomSet Folders 3-4-5 during the installation.

So, first install BodyChange and SOS. Then, let the All-in One files and SOS Textures & Meshes overwrite them.

• 7 months later...

Some news:

After long search, I got this conclusion:

BodyChange has been messing the other body sets.

For example...

If you added a beautiful, high quality body mesh in "Custom Set #5".

In the game, it looks like a very low poly mesh. You can recognize the triangles on the body.

If you use the same body as your original body, and select it in BodyChange, it looks great.

I asked to the author about this problem. I couldn't get any response yet.

If you don't care about this problem, it's OK, because I prepared two/three vaginaless bodies to use via BodyChange.

It'll be much easier for everybody to switch the bodies in game instead of replacing the bodies each time like uninstalling/installing a different body.

Right now, I'm trying to add schlong on these bodies.

By this way, you won't need to select each body's own schlong from the list of SOS.

I tried that.

It worked.

The requirements are same.

SexLab, SOS, etc...

I can do something else also...

As an optional...

A body replacer...

Vaginaless BHUNP, UUNP based UNPB & UNP bodies.

First of all, you back up the original "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" from \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets" folder,

and  "femalebody_1_sk.dds", "femalebody_1_msn.dds", "femalebody_1_sk.dds", and "femalebody_1_s.dds" from "\Data\textures\actors\character\female" folder.

Then, replace them by the "Vaginaless BHUNP" textures & meshes.

So, "no BodyChange", no low poly meshes.

I can prepare a ".7z" package that totally extracts to the correct folders.

Probably, it'll be compatible with NMM. I don't know how to use MO.

Cheers...

Cheers...

I think, finally, I understood why I've gotten low poly meshes/textures skin problem.

It's not about BodyChange.

It's about the quality of the body textures.

When I save a texture, the size of it 21.3 MB.

In the newest skin mods, the size of a single texture can be 64 MB.

When I use these .dds files, the skin looks awesome.

If I export them via GIMP by default settings like,  "BC3/DX5", Generate Mipmaps, "Use perceptual error metric" checked, I've always gotten a size 21.3 MB.

I don't know what I can do anymore about this problem.

If someone can create skin texture in high quality, it might solve the problem.