Milk Mod Economy (MME) CBBE/BHUNP/3BA LE/SE/AE New Milk Harness Body Slide

Milk Mod Economy (MME) CBBE/BHUNP/3BA LE/SE/AE New Milk Harness Body Slide

View File

BodySlide for Harness with ZAP slider for panty, collar, Animated efects, and Collar for NPCS, Head gear, and Multibreast 3bbb SMP phisics

NEW UPDATE - 2022- New Harness Made from scratch, with animated effects!!!  For BHUNP and 3BA

BHUNP = New Harness, HeadGear, Collar for PC and NPCs  -  Note= (Multibreast, Suction cups same as the old One)

3BA= New Harness, HeadGear, Collar for PC and NPCs ONLY!!!

The multibreast slider, on the body slide  APP all the breasts scale together, increase in size, unfortunately in game, neither by the race menu nor by the mod, they scale (increase) together, only the main body's chest increases! I do not know the reason....so I deactivate the Breast scale in milk mod config when I use the multi breast so it doesn't look strange

Last Pic is an example to this....

Installation: let it replace everything

All credits to the Creator of the original Milk mod Economy mod Ed86 - https://www.loverslab.com/profile/388097-ed86/ - 

I have a Patreon with several free clothing mods, and on the nexus tbm Links: https://www.patreon.com/PredatorRJ - https://www.nexusmods.com/users/68400598?tab=user+files

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/12/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Milk Mod Economy and everything from original
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

5 hours ago, 0Ravena0 said:

Hello, I can try but from what I remember they have no weight, with the body, like clothes, they are fitted directly on the chest node

Hey, so I actually tried my hand at making a slider set for the cups myself earlier today. Rather than just applying the morphs automatically I used the masking and move tools to manually adjust the cups and tubes for each of the breast-related sliders. Please take a look at it and see if you could improve it.

Zaz Suction Cups.rar

14 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Hey, so I actually tried my hand at making a slider set for the cups myself earlier today. Rather than just applying the morphs automatically I used the masking and move tools to manually adjust the cups and tubes for each of the breast-related sliders. Please take a look at it and see if you could improve it.

Zaz Suction Cups.rar 1.35 MB · 2 downloads

Hi, did you try to do it for BHUNP? if yes, you always have to remove any old bone from the breasts that exist, if not, you will end up bugging the 3BBB, and it seems to me that you painted only the part of the cups, so the bottom part will not follow the rest equally, so that the object is attached to the chest, you need to copy the weight of the BHUNP breasts, or paint everything red, for the object to follow the bone, I tested yours in game, it looks static just because you don't copy the bones of the BHUNP, and in the sliders it seems that the search area was small if it was bigger then yes, the whole piece would be adjusted equally, if you don't end up stretching some parts...

Did you test what I posted? if you don't like something or any idea you can talk, send prints, I'll take a look at what I can do!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
51 minutes ago, ninkin said:

so i check on the body slide for 3ba and it said bhunp. it is a 3ba but just you didn't rename it or it did you misplace it?

Hi, it's just the name, if you opened it in the bodyslide, you must have seen that the body is 3ba..... otherwise there would be texture errors '-'

44 minutes ago, Predator-RJ said:

Hi, it's just the name, if you opened it in the bodyslide, you must have seen that the body is 3ba..... otherwise there would be texture errors '-'

ok it work as 3ba. idk why bodyslide think it is a bhunp, but it isn't.

2 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

Thank you for the work amazing as always. This needed an update badly. 

Quick question in the pics i can see there is a Press effect is it working on the 3BA or only BHUNP?

Edited by talon230
12 hours ago, talon230 said:

Thank you for the work amazing as always. This needed an update badly. 

Quick question in the pics i can see there is a Press effect is it working on the 3BA or only BHUNP?

Thanks!!! yes the press is only for BHUNP, since I don't have a way to test the 3BA version right now, I converted it only through outfit studio and that was it, I know it would "work", but I don't know about clippings or things like that, I don't have the necessary mods in my SE\AE at the moment to test better , as soon as I redo my SE\AE I will improve the 3BA version with the similar effect of BHUNP ;)

24 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Any chance for a CBBE version or - alternatively - do you grant permission to others to create one? (Even if the answer is "no", it looks amazing and is exactly what I'd love the vanilla harness to look like. Great work!)

Hi thanks!!! The  old CBBE for LE, or the "Original CBBE" to SE\AE? 

5 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

Thanks!!! yes the press is only for BHUNP, since I don't have a way to test the 3BA version right now, I converted it only through outfit studio and that was it, I know it would "work", but I don't know about clippings or things like that, I don't have the necessary mods in my SE\AE at the moment to test better , as soon as I redo my SE\AE I will improve the 3BA version with the similar effect of BHUNP ;)

Once more thank you, cant wait! your stuff honestly makes me want to convert to BHUNP but it took me months to get my game stable now with 3baV2.