[mod] Chaeren's Apparel v3 (1.3/1.4) - Sized Apparel Textures / New Apparel

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 12:38 PM, koukasa said:

i guess this mode drive kijin and humanoid pink box
i wish you can fix it as soon as possible
or is there another way to fix it?

This should fix the issue for all races that use FemaleBB. Merge this folder with Textures/Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel in my mod.

Apparel.7z

EDIT: As of v2, this fix is included in the mod.

On 11/11/2020 at 11:11 PM, Chaeren said:

Overview

This mod retextures most Vanilla and Royalty apparel to fit better on the OTY Female and Thin bodies. It also adds textures for pants, new types of pants for females, and some other new female outfits. These textures are NOT meant to be used with Vanilla bodies or Rimnudeworld bodies. 

In order to use these textures, download OTY's addon for Rimnudeworld (https://discord.com/channels/374305025486225409/720284962032451594/760595357108535376).

I have also made retextures for the bodies of certain modded races that are patched by Rimnudeworld so that they use the OTY bodies.

I can not get it form Discord, could you please set here a link to do it.

I want to use it with RIMNUDEWORLD.

Thanks !

• 4 weeks later...

New version has been released:

Change Log

v2
-------
-New body textures and adjusted apparel textures for Fat body type
-Adjusted apparel textures for Hulk and Male body type
-Changed vanilla apparel for Thin to no longer be lewd (will be returning w/ Sized Apparel compatability)
-New, non-lewd textures for pants for all bodies
-Custom apparel now has textures for all bodies
-Old, lewd pants textures now used by new Hot Pants
-New bikini bottom apparel
-Many textures revised or adjusted
-OTY bodies are now included in the mod, removing dependencies
-Fixed incompatibility with FemaleBB (still not supported, but you shouldn't get missing textures)

• 1 month later...

How good this goes with the 1.3?

Now I want to start fresh with any modded crap, only the basics of the game with royalty and ideology, and of course RJW, dubs higiene and some minor mandatory mods to make life easier.
Also how this goes? I need Rimnude mod, OTY body Mod, Chaeren apparel mod, and race compatibility for aliens? And in that load order?

2 hours ago, supercaca said:

How good this goes with the 1.3?

Now I want to start fresh with any modded crap, only the basics of the game with royalty and ideology, and of course RJW, dubs higiene and some minor mandatory mods to make life easier.
Also how this goes? I need Rimnude mod, OTY body Mod, Chaeren apparel mod, and race compatibility for aliens? And in that load order?

The regular version reportedly works fine in 1.3. The Sized apparel version probably does not work in 1.3.

Load order should be, from top to bottom: Humanoid Alien Races, RJW, Rimnudeworld, OTY nude, Chaeren's Female Apparel

Make sure you get the 1.3 versions of RNW and OTY nude from the discord.

2 minutes ago, Chaeren said:

The regular version reportedly works fine in 1.3. The Sized apparel version probably does not work in 1.3.

Load order should be, from top to bottom: Humanoid Alien Races, RJW, Rimnudeworld, OTY nude, Chaeren's Female Apparel

Make sure you get the 1.3 versions of RNW and OTY nude from the discord.

1.3 RimNude and OTY-Nude is also hosted on LL Here 

27 minutes ago, kiothecloud said:

doesnt 1.3 ideology changes the apparel aesthetic depending on your belief how well does this work with the new apparel variant? 

I haven't played ideaology so I don't know for sure. My guess is either: 1, the retextures will be overwritten by the vanilla variants, or 2, the vanilla variants will be always overwritten by the retextures. Most likely #1.

I made a quick edit to the SizedApparel scripts to make it work with 1.3 . Did play with it for half a day, didn't notice anything obviously broken. Asked if I could share it, so here it is.

Stuff that works in 1.3: Resized clothing.

Stuff that does not work in 1.3: Showing boobs under clothing

(Disclaimer, I am in way over my head with that code stuff, not taking any responsibilities if it kills your 400 hour permadeath colony)

SizedApparelChaerenWIP (Unoffical).7z

Edited by Banana Banana
14 hours ago, Banana Banana said:

I made a quick edit to the SizedApparel scripts to make it work with 1.3 . Did play with it for half a day, didn't notice anything obviously broken. Asked if I could share it, so here it is.

(Disclaimer, I am in way over my head with that code stuff, not taking any responsibilities if it kills your 400 hour permadeath colony)

SizedApparelChaerenWIP (Unoffical).7z 9.01 MB · 208 downloads

have xml error

On 7/30/2021 at 2:07 PM, Banana Banana said:

SizedApparelChaerenWIP (Unoffical).7z 9.01 MB · 349 downloads

To me it works, but I need some more testing... I was using it with Dubs apparel mod, and it is quite messy.

>>> I have a huge breasted pawn, with parka and shorts or thong or whatever... And the boobs dont show up,
I touch the offset bar at the bottom of the options, and slide it to -1 to 1 to see if the boobs appear but theres no way, this is with Dub apparel disabled.

Gonna keep playing with it and see if I can make something of it, the mod seems ok, no errors, and works fine...

Edited by supercaca