• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys I didn't have the permission to share it from the autor, (the guy from Pixiv, where I got the pics) but he dissapeared from the site. So here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBhLTZaykeXqxhRI9md1q7IEJQHYQqGR/view?usp=sharing

Since the tattoos are made with various overlays, you have to change the number of max overlays in the nioverride.ini (iNumOverlays =) to something like 12

It is for SE only becuase the textures are compressed in BC7, but you can easily convert them to use them in LE using the program "cathedral assets optimizer" from Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2020 at 4:54 AM, CrazySloth said:

Sorry guys I didn't have the permission to share it from the autor, (the guy from Pixiv, where I got the pics) but he dissapeared from the site. So here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBhLTZaykeXqxhRI9md1q7IEJQHYQqGR/view?usp=sharing

Since the tattoos are made with various overlays, you have to change the number of max overlays in the nioverride.ini (iNumOverlays ? to something like 12

It is for SE only becuase the textures are compressed in BC7, but you can easily convert them to use them in LE using the program "cathedral assets optimizer" from Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

requires access, would it be possible to get it? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, CrazySloth said:

Hey guys. Sorry for not answering, but I've been a bit busy lately. The link I posted before wasn't mine (like I said, these tats aren't mine. I tracked them to some korean site that it's kind of difficult to browse around), so it wasn't me who locked it. I will upload the files I have here and I'll add a few QoS related tattoos that I've found digging around. They should be ready to work with slavetats (most of them at least). BTW I'm not the most organized person in the world so there might be a few repeated tats within the files, sorry about that. Remember to follow the instructions I posted with the link before. If I find any more tats I'll post them here and if you guys find any QOS related stuff, please share it.

Reveal hidden contents

5c0e7da592ff39e571c7928d44a6560cea16cce12e43c7d01f7617af08db89ce.thumb.jpg.8deaa4f6f63ba0ab220322c8ac7b83c1.jpg

BBCtats.zip 4.41 MB · 8 downloads QOS Face_teardrop.zip 122.57 kB · 8 downloads QoS tats.7z 2.02 MB · 8 downloads Queen of Spades.7z 45.18 kB · 8 downloads Spadetats.7z 128.82 kB · 8 downloads

With the first 2 do I need to make the folders for the dns files to go into myself?

19 hours ago, Blandoats said:

With the first 2 do I need to make the folders for the dns files to go into myself?

The only one you need to make a folder and a json file is the "QOS Face teardrop.zip" all the others are ready to be used with slavetats.

On 3/16/2021 at 1:36 AM, CrazySloth said:

Hey guys. Sorry for not answering, but I've been a bit busy lately. The link I posted before wasn't mine (like I said, these tats aren't mine. I tracked them to some korean site that it's kind of difficult to browse around), so it wasn't me who locked it. I will upload the files I have here and I'll add a few QoS related tattoos that I've found digging around. They should be ready to work with slavetats (most of them at least). BTW I'm not the most organized person in the world so there might be a few repeated tats within the files, sorry about that. Remember to follow the instructions I posted with the link before. If I find any more tats I'll post them here and if you guys find any QOS related stuff, please share it.

Reveal hidden contents

5c0e7da592ff39e571c7928d44a6560cea16cce12e43c7d01f7617af08db89ce.thumb.jpg.8deaa4f6f63ba0ab220322c8ac7b83c1.jpg

BBCtats.zip 4.41 MB · 24 downloads QOS Face_teardrop.zip 122.57 kB · 20 downloads QoS tats.7z 2.02 MB · 19 downloads Queen of Spades.7z 45.18 kB · 19 downloads Spadetats.7z 128.82 kB · 19 downloads

Many thanks)

• 1 month later...

Don't know how I let this thread get under my radar. Hi hi I'm like a good many looking to collect "blacked" theme tattoos for Slave tats! I could only get the QoS tats file to work on my Skyrim. I am currently still using Skyrim (LE) with CBBE body. I have been at this a few hours trying to get them all to work. But I don't even know how to make a Json file and I checked and validated the ones with a json file should be able to work, but they wont even show up in slave tats on MCM menu.

Just wondering if some kind soul would be able to fix these all up into one nice file with all them working? If you wanna talk some small monetary gain. I don't have much being on am on disability for a rebuilt knee. But I'll see if I can compensate you for your time. Why I been modding skyrim again and I found this thread by pure luck!

Also! If anyone has come over some recent Queen of Spades or other "blacked" related content. In recent months, post them up! Even if it's a paywall. Just link it! And anyone willing to contribute, I have been one I've wanted a bit now.  The community HAS been kind to me in the past. Why I come back!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 4:36 AM, wilks82 said:

Don't know how I let this thread get under my radar. Hi hi I'm like a good many looking to collect "blacked" theme tattoos for Slave tats! I could only get the QoS tats file to work on my Skyrim. I am currently still using Skyrim (LE) with CBBE body. I have been at this a few hours trying to get them all to work. But I don't even know how to make a Json file and I checked and validated the ones with a json file should be able to work, but they wont even show up in slave tats on MCM menu.

Just wondering if some kind soul would be able to fix these all up into one nice file with all them working? If you wanna talk some small monetary gain. I don't have much being on am on disability for a rebuilt knee. But I'll see if I can compensate you for your time. Why I been modding skyrim again and I found this thread by pure luck!

Also! If anyone has come over some recent Queen of Spades or other "blacked" related content. In recent months, post them up! Even if it's a paywall. Just link it! And anyone willing to contribute, I have been one I've wanted a bit now.  The community HAS been kind to me in the past. Why I come back!

I use LE too, a few of them are compressed in a format that oldrim can't read so I converted most of them to LE. These are the files I use for LE:

QoS tats.7z WooYuKuRimTats.zip

I added the face teardrop tattoo in there too, that was the only one that needed the json file, but I already included it in there. Just install them normally and they should work with slavetats.

• 2 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 6:36 AM, CrazySloth said:

Hide contents

BBCtats.zip 4.41 MB · 361 downloads QOS Face_teardrop.zip 122.57 kB · 239 downloads QoS tats.7z 2.02 MB · 295 downloads Queen of Spades.7z 45.18 kB · 263 downloads Spadetats.7z 128.82 kB · 248 downloads

Thank you,and could you please answer me the pixiv id of this picture?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...