Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

I do have some issues with the random attack too.

1 As NicoleDragoness said, the one who initiates the action is always victim even if it is a male initiating on female.

2 During action sometimes the game freezes and I get to CTDS on save after rape. Anyone else has these?

Hopefully the patch released will fix the freezes and the CTDs, but I think i removes face animations.

Regarding the dominant postition problem, can't you add the "male is always dominant" option as in the sexis variation?

I getting bored/fustrated having a gorgious framework and no plugins to use it still.

De-activating this for now - my characters are always in the dominant role even when they don't initiate the sex.  I find that a bit tedious  :P - also at the moment the animations are rather jerky in this but not in SexLab which seems rather strange.

I will be following with great anticipation  :cool:

Just tried this with the patch Ashal released I didn't get any CTD's with my settings at really low intervals. I let it run for about a half hour while saving every few minutes so for me anyway the patch seemed to help with this mod.

Thanks for sharing seems to work fine I prefer the caster be dominant though I'm not really concerned about the gender. Switching the victim to actor array 0 corrected that for me so I'm good to go thanks again wasn't expecting this up so soon thought you were busy watching football lol.

Switching the victim to actor array 0 corrected that for me so I'm good to go thanks again wasn't expecting this up so soon thought you were busy watching football lol.

Interesting. If I can confirm that the actor at ActorArray[0] is always assigned the victim role I can add the male dominant flag back in. I added that question to Ashal's thread so hopefully I can update this sooner rather than later.

The CTD's seem to be location-specific. I ran one for half an hour outside Arkngthamz without any issues.

I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem with the random rape.  all the NPC's cluster around my character during their sex animations and basically all hump me at the same time. Could this be a Sex Addicts mod conflict.

Switching the victim to actor array 0 corrected that for me so I'm good to go thanks again wasn't expecting this up so soon thought you were busy watching football lol.

Interesting. If I can confirm that the actor at ActorArray[0] is always assigned the victim role I can add the male dominant flag back in. I added that question to Ashal's thread so hopefully I can update this sooner rather than later.

The CTD's seem to be location-specific. I ran one for half an hour outside Arkngthamz without any issues.

it doesn't exactly assign it as a victim but actor [0] takes the female role (def) actor [1] is alway the male role (off) reguardless of the actual sex of the actors. In 3-ways it is [0] =male [1] =female [2] = male.  If you want to actually assign a victim (rape) just put "victim = whatever actor you want it to be in your case I guess it would" SexLab.StartSex(ActorArray, AnimationArray, victim = victim, Hook="RandomAttack") " I think you would still have to change victim in your ActorArray to slot [0] though to get it to be def I don't know for sure never tried it the other way with victim.

I love what you've done with this mod.  I am wondering if in the future there could be some kind of relationship-based conditions added?  Something that affects the likelihood of consensual sex instead of stalking/rape.

Either way, thanks for the hard work and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes :)

I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem with the random rape.  all the NPC's cluster around my character during their sex animations and basically all hump me at the same time. Could this be a Sex Addicts mod conflict.

Absolutely. The random rape in Sex Addicts needs to be switched off when using Random Sex as there is no way for either mod to know if an NPC is going at it via the other mod.

Small update to add a couple of toggles in the MCM menu:

Added "Male Takes Male Position" toggle based on Ashal's confirmation that Female position is ActorArray[0] and Male is ActorArray[1].

Added "Use Aggressor/Victim" toggle to use aggressive animations and aggressor/victim undress options.

I have added the loverscomfort mod, removed it and now it seems that no matter what I do the males will not be dominant even if the coresponding option is ticked.

Any advice/help will be greately appreciated. 

I have also found another bug. After you use the key bound to activate/deactive the mod, the key no longer work and has to be rebound to work again. I also think that the option for the males to be dominant does not work. Can someone confirm this?

Edit*

Solved the problem and it this whole thing is not a comflict with lovers comfort mod. For some reason the mod, the male being dominant does not work. 

Mine doesn't seem to work at all correctly. I'm using the Sexlab version.

When the npc goes to cast the rape spell, nothing happens and both parties just walk off.

Using no follower mods currently.

All are current versions

Sexis Core

Sexis Data

Sexis Loverscomfort 5-04

sexlabframework rev3b

sexlabmatchmaker---also stopped working after 1st day.

sexlabresources 20130428

Sanguines Debauchery 5.05.01

When the npc goes to cast the rape spell, nothing happens and both parties just walk off.

All are current versions

Sexis Core

Sexis Data

Sexis Loverscomfort 5-04

sexlabframework rev3b

sexlabresources 20130428

The Random Sex has to be enabled using MCM, and then NPC's and Your character will start having sex randomly, there is no "Rape" spell in the Sexlab version.

All are current versions

Sexis Core

Sexis Data

Sexis Loverscomfort 5-04

sexlabframework rev3b

sexlabresources 20130428

The Random Sex has to be enabled using MCM, and then NPC's and Your character will start having sex randomly, there is no "Rape" spell in the Sexlab version.

Yeah... I did that. :(

They walk around crouched like in previous versions of the random rape mod. They go through the motions like the old mod, their hands cast the spell, then just walk off.

Yeah... I did that. :(

They walk around crouched like in previous versions of the random rape mod. They go through the motions like the old mod, their hands cast the spell, then just walk off.

Try a rebuild of animations and run FNIS again. If that fails try removing the mod completely and reinstall.