Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

With SexLab lite now up I can try to port this mod over. It's going to require a lot of rework of the menus to replace them with dialog boxes for one thing.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've drifted away from Skyrim SE due to the lack of SKSE.

These are good news, glad you decided to not wait SKSE anymore since i don't think there will be one anytime soon

hello steve,

since you are back again, you could place the older version in the download section or attach it here please. if you still have it.

i cant understand why anyone is playing se, it shows brown shadows on the character, yes brown,, but it seems people do not look at their screen when playing pc games

and i cant understand why you want to transport the bugged mod to se before repairing the bug.

ENABLE PLAYER TO FOLLOWER and opposite as it was done before. enable player and follower active in the same scene with different npc as it was before !

plus funbizz made animations for 4 and 5 which must be enabled here.

yes i am angry that the older vesion was better than the newer one and that you ignore this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I seem to have a problem where NPC's won't masturbate or have orgies, even if its set at 100%. All the other options work, including creatures. Since this is one of the first mods I installed, I'm not sure whether or not its a sexlab framework problem, or a conflict with matchmaker (which was the only other mod installed at the time).

Thank you for your time!

• 1 month later...

With SexLab lite now up I can try to port this mod over. It's going to require a lot of rework of the menus to replace them with dialog boxes for one thing.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've drifted away from Skyrim SE due to the lack of SKSE.

well, seeing how SKSE is in alpha and MCM is actually functional I hope you're making good progress on porting it over

• 2 weeks later...

I have this issue I'm not sure where to begin trouble shooting. The scenario is choosing the Markarth CCAS where you serve the two dogs, but using this mod even when disabling all but the 3P animations for 2 dogs + PC, it doesn't work, but anything else does. I'm not even sure if it's all dogs or just those two, so if anyone who also has CCAS can confirm whether or not this issue exists for them it'd be much appreciated.

Another issue I've stumbled upon is for whatever reason (can't identify at this point) the random sex just stops working. It'd work fine for awhile but then it just no longer works. The only progress this character I've experienced this has done is trigger defeat (but that wasn't saved), used leadership in AFT (again I don't think it was saved) and then some sex based on payoutsex or sexlab solutions with the guards. Has anyone experienced issues of the mod just not working and can give some references on what could break the mod?

I've never had the issue as long as the mod is not dependent on reading SLAR state. For me SLAR stops working randomly and restarts again after an undetermined time, so in that space any mod that reads the stat of that mod is dependent on minimal arousal, will not work.

• 4 weeks later...

Very good, your mod is exactly what I was looking for. But even setting up to have more sexual acts between NPCs, they occur rarely. I wanted to leave something more extreme. Since most of the time, in the Vanilla setting of the game, NPCs do nothing. The mods I have installed on sex are: Sex Lab, Sex Lab Aroused, Sex Lab Romance, "Random Sex", Pregnant Hentai, SoS, Floppy SoS, NSAP, ZaZ Animation. Is there any way to increase the scene frequency between NPC? (my random sex setting is always at 100% chance)

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Xatos said:

It's a shame this mod doesn't seem to be worked on anymore, I can't think of another one that offers the same features and simplicity of just a toggle button.

What work needs to be done on it?  If it works, just use it.  Nobody is going to keep working on something forever and not every mod that no longer has active updates is broken.

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

What work needs to be done on it?  If it works, just use it.  Nobody is going to keep working on something forever and not every mod that no longer has active updates is broken.

I'm not asking for new features, if you scroll up you'll see me posting quite a few instances where the mod just doesn't work properly as well as other people with similar issues. No need to get defensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to deal with this scenario?

I have a number of animations added through SLAL that include animation objects like tables, chairs, pillories and such that I'd rather this mod didn't use. Is there a way I've missed to exclude animation types?

• 2 weeks later...

I attempted to update this mod for Skyrim SE, but alas it does not to be one that can port easily.

I updated the ESP, and unpacked the BSA and then Skyrim wont load with the mod enabled.  To bad as this is one of the must have mods for Sexlab and there is nothing else that does the same kind of thing.

Edit: By changing the order I did things (extract BSA first, then update ESP) I have this mod loading into Skyrim, however the MCM console is not registering at this point.  Still tinkering with this as I think if I can get the MCM console to show up this mod will likely work with SL 1.63 and Skyrim SE.

Well I have given up on getting the MCM console to work.  Hopefully we get a SE version as this is a great mod.

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2018 at 10:41 PM, karlpaws said:

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to deal with this scenario?

I have a number of animations added through SLAL that include animation objects like tables, chairs, pillories and such that I'd rather this mod didn't use. Is there a way I've missed to exclude animation types?

I'm trying to figure out how to exclude certain animation tags from being triggered by this mod too - furniture and feeding (from sexual vampire feeding) are the two I'm trying to block. Let me know if you have any luck and I'll do the same.

• 4 months later...

I really like this mod, but I can not understand how it works. I change all settings, install and remove animations, but I can not get group sex to stop. There are no scenes between only two NPCs. Not even masturbating happens. I use Animation Loader and I even edit animations in SexLab, but group sex continues to do a lot of NPCs going to the same place.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I really enjoy that mod a lot, props to you, Steve!

Though I do have a problem. 

I got the SOS for females installed and everything works fine. If selected the women go for it, even without the dildo option in Sexlab enabled. They even switch rolls, i.e. male/female role.

The thing is, if I set the option to always include my female character, the character is always the receiver, no matter what. Even though I changed the role of my character to male in Sexlab, what, to my understanding at least, should manage that, since I havent found an option for that in the mod.

So I guess I have an error somewhere, right?