IGNORED

RoboAnims - More Animations for Rimworld

what_smellz

RoboAnims

Preview.png.6fcc8e3542657ff7af28dc130ee1a000.png

What is RoboAnims? It's a collection of new animations for use with RJW Animation Framework.

New animations for for RJW Animation Framework by c0ffee. Includes animations for humanlike pawns, zoophiles, and support for the centaur races Arachne, Epona and Lliscean races. The animations were aligned for the Lliscean race, the other races will likely need slight offset adjustments ingame.

Pawn/Pawn:

Face Fuck

Centaur:

A newly overhauled set of animations for centaur races. Arachne, Epona and Lliscean

Pawn/Beast

Face Fuck

Experimental:    --- These animations are disabled by default, mainly because they are really stupid/funny

Blast Off

The Centaur animations are currently enabled for the Lliscean, Arachne and Epona races. Other similar sized centaur style races should work relatively well. To add them open the PawnAnims file, find the defNames section of each Centaur animation and add your desired race to the list. Or send me the name of the race you want added and I can add it in the next update. You might need to adjust the offsets in game a bit.

If you want to re-enable the "Experimental" animations, extract them from their archivce, and change the file extension from  .disabled to .xml

I plan on adding new animations as time goes on, I'm open to ideas for what to animate next.

Version History:

Version 1.1.4

Minor update to use Epona races new defNames, Alien_Epona and Alien_Destrier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Snake?

Spoiler

Version 1.1.3

Major update to Centaur based animations. Centaur races have been blacklisted from most standard animations, and now have two unique sets of animations to cover PawnXCentaur and CentaurXCentaur interactions. Please note, not all interactions have unique animations, so expect to see some animations in contexts that don't quite match the description. I consider these animations still a WIP and are not as refined as I would like them to be. After sitting on this for a month, I figured its time to share. Thanks Diana for helping test/providing feedback.

Version 1.0.10

Minor update to tag 1.3 as supported. If you already did that yourself, you can skip this update.

Version 1.0.9

Minor update to voice support. Added Epona race to centaur list of supported races. Not tested in game, minor adjustments likely needed in game to line up properly.

Version 1.0.8

Minor update to voice support.

Version 1.0.7

Hotfix to fix a faulty patch causing crashes.

Version 1.0.6

Hopefully the last fix for Voice Patch implementation. Also added patches to expand the allowed animals to include all the same animals as Tory187's Animal Patch.

Version 1.0.5

Unpublished.

Version 1.0.4

Just a quick fix, to correct Voice Patch implementation.

Version 1.0.3

Minor update this time around. RoboAnims now uses the new InteractionDef system to hopefully play anims more accurately. Support for Voice Patch is now included.

Version 1.0.2

Fixed up some of the layering for the animations, so the proper pawn should always be drawn on top now.

Added two new Centaur animations, Doggystyle and Cowgirl. These are intended for a regular pawn and centaur, with the centaur receiving.

Arachne has been added to the list of accepted centaurs for these animations, but I have not checked their alignment.

RoboAnims1.0.9.rarRoboAnims1.0.10.rar

RoboAnims1.1.3.rar

RoboAnims1.1.4.rar

Edited by what_smellz
Version Update
On 10/25/2020 at 9:50 PM, c0ffeeeee said:

I changed the link in the mod page to go to this thread

ty for anims ❤️

Thanks! And thank you for the framework!

22 hours ago, TheHero02 said:

Nice. Excited to see more.

More are planned, now I just need to decide what I want position I want to animate.

50 minutes ago, Joe_Snow said:

Having difficulty getting the animations to load. Is there a specific folder it needs to be in? Copy and paste into the animation folder of RJW Animation Framework? Load as a standalone mod?

Just install as a standalone mod, the framework should pull the animations on its own. The only thing you'd have to change is renaming the Roboslob_DumbAnims.xml.disabled to Roboslob_DumbAnims.xml f you want to re-enable that specific line of animations. Just note, anything I put into that file will be either ridiculous, stupid, or just funny, and may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Version 1.0.1

added one new animation:

Centaur Doggystyle

The Centaur animation is currently enabled for the Lliscean race. Other similar sized centaur style races should work relatively well. To add them open the PawnAnims file, find the defNames section of "Centaur Doggy" and add your desired race to the list. Or send me the name of the race you want added and I can add it in. You might need to adjust the offsets in game a bit.

11 hours ago, what_smellz said:

Version 1.0.1

There seems to be an issue with the about.xml in this latest version. It can't be loaded properly though that doesn't really impact the functionality of the mod.

Exception loading file at C:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RoboAnims\About\About.xml. Loading defaults instead. Exception was: System.Xml.XmlException: Version number '1.0.1' is invalid. Line 1, position 16.
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.Exception e) [0x00027] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw (System.String res, System.String arg) [0x00029] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseXmlDeclaration (System.Boolean isTextDecl) [0x0061f] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read () [0x000c6] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument doc, System.Xml.XmlReader reader, System.Boolean preserveWhitespace) [0x000a6] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader reader) [0x0002e] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml (System.String xml) [0x00018] in <1d98d70bb7d8453b80c25aa561fdecd1>:0
  at Verse.DirectXmlLoader.ItemFromXmlString[T] (System.String xmlContent, System.String filePath, System.Boolean resolveCrossRefs) [0x0001b] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0

Version 1.0.2 uploaded

This version fixes some layering issues, as well as adding two new animations for pawn/centaur and adds the Arachne race to the list of supported centaur races. I have not checked the alignment of Arachne as I personally don't use them.

I'm open to ideas/suggestions for improvements or new animations to add. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Im currently having a problem with the direct control when it comes to ur pack when I RMB an animal I only get 2 options the Vaginal/Anal Breeding theres should have been a 3rd option for ur facefuck but it doesnt seem to be there 

I remember on an older version it did appear but now it doesnt

Capture.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MrSpacePenguin said:

oh wait it already says its supported with 1.3 version in about.xml .  so its rimworld's problem that its not showing it as its 1.3 ? can I change it by myself? 

Where? The 1.0.9 doesn't.

I copied the 1.2 Folder and renamed it 1.3. Also added the 1.3 in the about .xaml.

Didn't test it yet, though. Still in the begining phase for 1.3 playthrough.

6 hours ago, V3rius said:

Where? The 1.0.9 doesn't.

I copied the 1.2 Folder and renamed it 1.3. Also added the 1.3 in the about .xaml.

Didn't test it yet, though. Still in the begining phase for 1.3 playthrough.

oh f**k I checked the wrong file. you are right its not supported sorry for missunderstanding 

• 4 weeks later...