Sign in to follow this  
LadySmoks

LS_af LiquidLatexCatsuit and Boots

LS_af LiquidLatexCatsuit and Boots

Oooooo.... SHINY!!! Super Tight, Super Shiny Liquid Latex Catsuit and Boots for ALL!!!

First to say, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these crazy times!!!

Okay... 2 months of laptop issues is less than fun, but I have been working on a few things, and this is the first that is ready to share with you...

This set is, as the lead in says, a brand new, super tight, super shiny Liquid Latex Catsuit, and a pair of my knee high stiletto heel boots with super shiny levels to perfectly match the catsuit. Super SEXY!!!

Texturing is the basic Liquid Latex set up, but I went a little further white on the specular, which means that it's even a little shinier than usual, and closer to a Plumbot skin in reflectiveness... almost like a mirror. The work I'm doing on my way passed due FemmeBot made me think... Hmmm... maybe female sims would like to be as shiny as a Plumbot too??? So, I tried it, and thought it looked good enough to share!

Both catsuit and boots are for young adult and adult female sims...

The boots have 4 recolorable channels, come in one basic preset and are set in CAS for Everyday, Formalwear, Athletic, Career, Outerwear and ValidForMaternity. Color matching the catsuit, if you choose, is easy enough by dragging the catsuit color from the color edit panel in CAS, so no need for me to do that with extra presets.

The catsuit is found in outfits, has just one color channel, comes in 3 basic presets and is set in CAS for Everyday, Formalwear, Swimwear, Athletic, Career, Outerwear and ValidForMaternity. Swimwear because I thought it could be used as a wetsuit?

And, I hope you like it!!!!!!!

With this you have surpassed yourself ,,, it is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. thanks👏

Looks good, very good I say !

Thank you again sharing your nice creations.

Can't wait for my sims to wear this. A feast, albeit shiny, for my eyes! 

The wardrobe department has started using this new fabric in the latest production, and it looks spectacular.  :)

Captura.PNG

On 10/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, Patriguz said:

it looks spectacular

Now I can think about adding John Steed and Emma Peel to one of my saves.

Yes that's the same actress whom showed she still has the acting chops as Olenna Tyrell in 'Game Of Thrones'. -RIP- Sept 10, 2020

Spoiler

On 10/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, landess said:

John Steed and Emma Peel

My husband said he loved that show! And admits that her tight leather was part of the reason!!! ))))

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

loved that show

it was more something like a crime series. Emma was far ahead of time with their role in this short movies and an absolute beauty looker here in Europe

at this time.

On 10/22/2020 at 8:16 AM, landess said:

adding John Steed and Emma Peel to one of my saves.

A good idea !

Unfortunately Sims 3 does not offer the in game action for Emma. (or I did not found out up to now)

34 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Sims 3 does not offer the in game action for Emma

Easy enough to make both of them Law enforcement with the branch towards international super spy. Also make sure Ms.Peel has martial arts training......

Kinda looking for a 'good' hair style with the outwards flip and no bangs. I have one, but it hugs the sides of the face a bit much. I may go through old pics and see if I can find another style she wore which still reminds me of the series.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

My husband said he loved that show! And admits that her tight leather was part of the reason!!! ))))

Emma Peel, Catwoman, Jeannie, Petticoat Junction, Ellie Mae, to name a few - yeah, we young men had plenty to watch and given the times while looking back - it was pretty obvious cheesecake was alive and well, all wrapped up with a nice 'family friendly' bow.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:38 PM, landess said:

Kinda looking for a 'good' hair style with the outwards flip and no bangs. I have one, but it hugs the sides of the face a bit much. I may go through old pics and see if I can find another style she wore which still reminds me of the series.

As you know, I located my Playboy club and my Bunnys at Lucky Palms in the late 60's and early 70's of all the hairstyles of that style that I have used, I think this is the most similar it is the retexture that Jenni made of the 064 of Buterflysims, I think it is still on the Sims3Planet page, if you are interested and not or find it, I will send it to you when I regain access to my PC

0480345001358359597.png