ERO - Etheria's Romance Overhaul [2022-01-31]

43 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Those are two different mods, try removing one of them and seeing if the issue persists rather than assuming it is both of them, since they are unrelated to each other.

Oh jeez, fancy seeing you here, hi. Thanks for the library xD

25 minutes ago, Adorabelle said:

I`m absolutely aware of that, but the result for me is the same. It doesn`t work with Devious Desires and also not with Sim snatcher, no matter if I remove only one of them, that`s why I named them both. Sorry, I didn`t want to offend anybody, just thought it could be helpful if I told it here?

I'm not sure what could be causing it to be honest, but tbh I think this is more his realm than mine, because ERO doesn't really modify interactions in the way that your problem seems to be doing. I would ask in the SS threads.

I'm crazy about this mod but I'm afraid of the compatibility, this mod is shared with the relationship mods of Zero? Sacrificial? Devious Desires? Nisa wicked? I was really afraid to install and give shit with these mods, and I imagine that as this one on this site is compatible with wicked whims.Anyway, your work with this mod is adorable and kind of sexy.

9 hours ago, EmmaXD1974 said:

I'm crazy about this mod but I'm afraid of the compatibility, this mod is shared with the relationship mods of Zero? Sacrificial? Devious Desires? Nisa wicked? I was really afraid to install and give shit with these mods, and I imagine that as this one on this site is compatible with wicked whims.Anyway, your work with this mod is adorable and kind of sexy.

Right now all of those mods are fully compatible as far as I'm aware. I have discovered no issues with any other mods, and indeed you can use this alongside WW or anything else, really. It doesn't really modify things in a way that would overwrite other mods. Hehe, thank you very much, that is sweet! :)

4 hours ago, bonschowi said:

Do I need another mod to be able to use your trait system?

I can use the new interactions, when talking to someone, but there is no option to change/generate traits.

Would be nice, if somebody could tell me, how to use them.

The Add Traits bit is in the Settings menu, which should be visible among the interactions on every Sim. The only instance I've seen in which everything else shows up except for the Settings menu is if you use a patch that is a bit too outdated (I think from half a year ago or more or something). Let me know if this persists after a patch update. :D

This mod is good, have a good idea behind it, but the menus are hard to navigate with too long list when assigning body preferences, separating in sub menus would be better like hair types, butt types, etc.

Also, this mod works with teen-adult relationship? Cuz i was testing in a household with a teen but didnt work and i had the romantic relationship unlocked by Wicked Whims.

13 hours ago, Etherianna said:

No momento, todos esses mods são totalmente compatíveis, tanto quanto eu sei. Não descobri problemas com nenhum outro mod, e de fato você pode usar isso junto com o WW ou qualquer outra coisa, na verdade. Ele realmente não modifica as coisas de uma forma que substitua outros mods. Hehe, muito obrigado, que fofo!:)

O bit de Adicionar Características está no menu Configurações, que deve estar visível entre as interações em cada Sim. A única instância que vi em que tudo o mais aparece, exceto para o menu Configurações, é se você usar um patch que está um pouco desatualizado (acho que há meio ano ou mais ou algo assim). Avise-me se isso persistir após a atualização do patch.: D

this is great, i heard that your mod has accents and traits of nationalities, i thought it was fantastic and something i am delighted that somebody did this, it was something that if i knew how to make mods i would do it, i was always sad about the fact that game does not see any difference from my sims from windenburg and strangeville, like in real life people raised in a hot and dry place are not used to cold places and negative temperatures and so on but unfortunately the game does not see this.

10 hours ago, Torsten74 said:

Your mod is great, I only miss some nationalities from African countries. Could you add those too ??

In time, and when patrons vote on the next nationality! :D

To all translators: in version 2.3, any translation issues should now be fixed. Go ahead and have a go at translating the mod now! ?

1 hour ago, Turlaxe said:

@

Nah, not really, maybe if you can't read. Merely one feature overlaps and does so with its own interpretation as WW's doesn't fit my style of gameplay; it also fills a hole that WW didn't account for and can be used alongside it, which wouldn't be the case if it worked the same. There are tons of pregnancy mods with their own take on all pregnancy features, so your bias is clear when you comment only on this one. Thanks for stopping by, cool that you come into threads of mods you supposedly don't like just to show how incredibly edgy you are, I'm sure everyone's very proud of you. ?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, laserace0 said:

Hey, on the personality trait side, I'm seeing the 16 personality types. However, I cannot pick them. Is this another mod? It says "Other Modder's supported trait"

Yep, that's the Slice of Life mod. If you don't have it, it's no biggy, but you won't be able to have those traits as turn-ons, -offs, etc.

2 hours ago, carlfatal said:

Heya,

first thing: I love your mod so far, tried the 2.3 and changed to 2.4 yesterday. It´s so good to have a better romance system now, and it also works together with chingyu1023´s More Traits mod, Thank you!

Aww, thank you! Glad to hear that! :D

Heya Etheria, me again...

While giving sims traits I again saw those named after Greek gods. I can choose them but I can´t find any description. The original mod on MTS seems to be not availlable anymore, and I don´t want to try them out without really knowing, how they are meant to be interpreted. Is there any way to get a description?

Thanks in advance, Carl

Tested ERO with the latest patch (1.68.154.1020) and Snowy Escape DLC: no issues that I've seen, let me know if anyone finds any! ERO is pretty resistant to game and patch updates as a whole. And keep an eye out, because I think the next version of ERO will be something you guys like quite a lot! ?

Thank you so much! It´s so sad to see those creators go. Sims 4 isnt´the best game, and I really can understand if people give up modding it but it´sad.

To the More Traits mod by chingyu1023, cause I forgot to mention this in my first posting: It uses it´s own menu to assign traits, and this doesn´t work alongside your mod, and so it is not possible to choose more than the default 3 EAxis ones without a small trick. But if one puts chingyu´s mod into an override folder (coolspear provides a script for that at TFM´s), you can assign as many EAxis traits to a sim, as you have choosen in his mod, and assign them by the menu of ERO.

This may be helpful for players, who want to use both mods together (like me), as using more traits in general(EAxis or non EAxis) really can improve the gameplay in my opinion.

On 15/11/2020 at 18:29, Etherianna said:

Estará en la próxima versión. :RE

@carlfatal: Incluiré las descripciones de los rasgos, sí; por alguna razón, algunos de mis creadores de rasgos favoritos simplemente desaparecieron en el aire.

There is a translator i know who does very good jobs, i told her that you were looking for translators (I saw it on your patreon xD) I told her to contact you her name is Atheduchess, i follow many translations of her and I like them very much: 3

14 hours ago, Huli Jing Ari said:

There is a translator i know who does very good jobs, i told her that you were looking for translators (I saw it on your patreon xD) I told her to contact you her name is Atheduchess, i follow many translations of her and I like them very much: 3

Thanks! Like I said, the Spanish translation is finished and will be in the next update. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you all! It's that time again! :heart:  ERO 3.0: Crushing and Blushing is now released in early access to patrons! BOY am I excited to have you guys check this one out! ?? This is the wonderful fantabulous CRUSHING AND BLUSHING update! Have your Sims have one-sided crushes and blush the night away, with absolutely tons of customization options for your and your Sims' enjoyment! Check it out now or after public release!

Here is just a sample of the feature list; the full list is huge!

-Press the button in settings to "Copy data from versions 2.x"; your old ERO save data will donate its data to the new save structure and then empty itself. It feels so clean and makes me so happy! It's the kind of thing that makes a programmer smile!
-Added blushing. (If you want to use blushing only from other mods instead, just turn off ERO blushing with the added controls further down this list)
-Added one-sided crushes.
-Added new traits: Parent, Low Standards, High Standards, Very Overweight, Overweight, Average, Underweight, Very Underweight, Muscular
-Added support for new expansion traits Proper and Adventurous.
-Patron vote: Added nationality trait: Swedish
-Changed "Successful Flirting" buff from Energized to Confident.
-Added new buffs!
-Added interaction "Force Recalculate All Relations to All Sims on Lot".
-Reorganized the ERO shift-click menu to be prettier.
-Huge performance improvements and code cleanup.
-Added optimization settings so you can change how fast the code runs depending on your preferences and computer power.
-Added many many more settings to give you a great deal of control:
Enable/Disable Attraction Buffs
Attraction Respects Gender Preference
Ask to Flirt Back
Change Attraction Thresholds
Change Affinity Thresholds
Blush Only from Crushes
Blush Only from Hotties
Enable/Disable Males for Blushing
Enable/Disable Females for Blushing
Enable Blushing Whitelist
Add/Remove Sim to/from Blushing Whitelist