I made the Doc sterile for the time being, yes. Basically that's because I have no dialog in place for pregnancy and the many variables involved, as we talked about before, and I'm not too sure on how to go about a few things like will the Doc take an active role in parenting and how to make that work etc. The way I fleshed out his personality, he should, but that sounds like quite a bit of work so I tied it off rather than doing it half-assed.

If you want to re-enable pregnancy with him, you should prefix these lines from SexoutFleshedOutScpt with a semi-colon:

ListAddForm SexoutSLActorDataIsSterile DocMitchellRef

ListAddForm SexoutSLActorDataIsSterile DocMitchell

Der doing!  I had my filter on SOFO and didn't even think to check.  Thank you for confirming I hadn't messed something up. lol

It makes sense to me seeing as how:

a. Doc is old.

b. Preg could get out of hand with the time the mod requires you to spend with this NPC.

c. 10-4 on a lot of extra work.

You know though, what you have here is a terrific base relationship system that if it could be applied globally as a general relationship mod, where modders could plug in their NPC edits to it, it would be AMAZING!

Pregnancy also halves the fertility on "old" race actors too  :)

I have added preg dialog to "to do" as "pie in the fridge", which is good, it's just in the fridge. It's also "bring your own pie" material, which means I welcome ideas for lines & scenarios that could become part of it, so yeah, preferably through PM though.

In the mean time, if people would like the option back, that little edit I suggested earlier should do the trick. I probably won't update with just the fertility added back but no consequences to pregnancy. Just not the way it goes.

k11k27y21k11: Load order probably doesn't have much to do with it. Screenshots of debugprint readouts in the console would help me know what scene you're talking about.

I have added preg dialog to "to do" as "pie in the fridge", which is good, it's just in the fridge. It's also "bring your own pie" material, which means I welcome ideas for lines & scenarios that could become part of it, so yeah, preferably through PM though.

In the mean time, if people would like the option back, that little edit I suggested earlier should do the trick. I probably won't update with just the fertility added back but no consequences to pregnancy. Just not the way it goes.

Roger that.  Great mod.  Really enriches the game.

I think what k11k27y21k11 is saying is that when you select pokahottass from the more menu while standing on the bed it glitches doing nothing.  If you walk out of the room, then back in, once doc catches up to you it zooms in as if to start the convo, but then comes right back out again and the PC turns invis.  Then hitting the pip boy brings your body back.

For me pokahot is the only option that does this, but only from the more menu (after sex).  If I start it from the main menu it works fine.  All the others I've tested initiate fine from the more menu as well.

EDIT: @k11k27y21k11 - Confirmed if you  can make it off the bed and into the hall before the aftersex dialogue it works fine from the more menu.

Ah. Ok, I'll see what I can do about that. The Pokeahotass scene is a little different than the others, I'll just ban it from showing up if you're already by the bed.

Just had this happen to me with the lost virginity dialogue from the more menu.  However, walking off the bed and back to the init point successfully started it without a hitch.

So far still only pokeah that does it.  If you can just avoid the type dialogue it works fine same as above (walk out and back to init).  That's when it happens is during the type dailogue.

I can't get this mod for to work.

FONV crashes with this mod enabled but runs fine without and I have all the requirements installed.

Any ideas what might be causing it?

I've attached my load order for you to check.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
Lings.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
bzArmour.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
SexoutRex.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAssassin.esp

Total active plugins: 26
Total plugins: 27

Monkeycid, if you can't get in the game you should probably update to a recent beta of SCR, check the first post for a link.

----

t3589: I've got no real explanation for the 'lost virginity' bit - musta been a glitch. As said there is a slight level of instability using both callbacks & surface functions in NG atm.

The file in attachment should remove the ability to start the pokeah bit if you're already near the bed; there's a bit of dialog that's fired up when you enter the trigger, not when you're already inside, and I didn't account for the possibility. If nobody reports new problems with bed sex caused by this fix, it'll get promoted to release status in a couple of days.

(EDIT: temporary fix deleted; now part of the main release)

Monkeycid, if you can't get in the game you should probably update to a recent beta of SCR, check the first post for a link.

----

t3589: I've got no real explanation for the 'lost virginity' bit - musta been a glitch. As said there is a slight level of instability using both callbacks & surface functions in NG atm.

The file in attachment should remove the ability to start the pokeah bit if you're already near the bed; there's a bit of dialog that's fired up when you enter the trigger, not when you're already inside, and I didn't account for the possibility. If nobody reports new problems with bed sex caused by this fix, it'll get promoted to release status in a couple of days.

No I just meant that the lost virginity dialogue failed to initiate while on the bed, but succeeded after walking to the init point.  Unlike the pokeah dialogue which failed after walking to the init point.

Aside from those two, all other anims initiate while on the bed from the more menu.  Was just being thorough to help narrow it down, didn't really have an issue.

Brilliant mod you have here  :D the only problem i encountered so far is that when i try to tap dance at a radio my character starts to run backwards... even if i load any other game she keeps running lol i have to restart the game. Any idea what could cause this? O.o

Edit: Hmm seems i am missing the specialidle_nvtapdance.kf file, i wonder how.

Same problem, solution for me is to get to the radio and do the "normal" dance. Also all dances last one second. That is probably due to not putting any music with the mod. This mod is great... but it could definitely use some ingame hints. I'm stuck at the stage 15 of the quest, and I don't know what I need to do to progress to 25. Used up SOFO conversation topics with all 5 people. Have the 3 variables at 50-70. Got the book, under "bed observation"... and so on. What exactly triggers the next step ? When he's sitting down I get that what's going on in the world line. No use of him in walking mode either.

Here's how I get around that.

a. 1-2 second dance means you need more music.

b. if you don't have a full list of music installed, wait until music is alreay playing, then hit dance.

c. the dance will end, just be patient.

d. tap dancing does the walk backwards thing if you don't have a full list of music.  Try waiting for when the music is already playing.

e. the walking backwards glitch can be stopped by going to the radio and selecting on/off or dance.  You don't have to reload the game.

Brilliant mod you have here  :D the only problem i encountered so far is that when i try to tap dance at a radio my character starts to run backwards... even if i load any other game she keeps running lol i have to restart the game. Any idea what could cause this? O.o

specialidle_nvtapdance.kf should be in your main Fallout meshes bsa. Walking backwards... could be the switch to tfc gets borked up, and what's supposed to be a camera zoomout like in NG becomes walking backwards. Are you in 1st person when you select tapdance? It's better to start all anim stuff from 3rd person, not 1st. Most scripts casting anims do switch you to 3rd first, but the dance scripts may need an extra delay to make sure that actually happened.

Leeched FNV Dance anim from nexus and used a dance from that, works fine but my toon just keeps on dancing forever :D so yeah i guess it requires music, or not sure for how long a dance is supposed to be.

The dance lasts however long the song lasts - seemed like the logical thing to do. :)

Without tunes or enough tunes to fill the system, the dance stuff is bound to have some glitches.

One kf isn't the other - you switch 'em out at your own risk. (The 'regular' dance kf's by the bnb mod work fine & are recommended of course.)

Same problem, solution for me is to get to the radio and do the "normal" dance. Also all dances last one second. That is probably due to not putting any music with the mod. This mod is great... but it could definitely use some ingame hints. I'm stuck at the stage 15 of the quest, and I don't know what I need to do to progress to 25. Used up SOFO conversation topics with all 5 people. Have the 3 variables at 50-70. Got the book, under "bed observation"... and so on. What exactly triggers the next step ? When he's sitting down I get that what's going on in the world line. No use of him in walking mode either.

You guys should really get some tunes - you're missing out on a lot of atmos :P (More than 95% of my own track list you can just get at archive.org btw.)

You received a book? If it was a book on impulse control that would place you in path 5, which is unfinished atm.

Agreed it could probably use some more hints on what to do - I still have to figure out how, without it becoming too much.

You guys should really get some tunes - you're missing out on a lot of atmos :P (More than 95% of my own track list you can just get at archive.org btw.)

THIS!!! I hated picking out music for this mod.  Hated it.  Complained and moaned the whole time I went through the process.  It sucks, we all know it sucks, we know why it has to suck (the reason we have to do this by hand).

However, once I got everything in place I was so so sorry I had been such a grump about it.  Because let me tell you it REALLY pays off in terms of depth of game play experience.

If you don't take the time to set this mod up properly you're really cheating yourself out of an amazing addition to the game.

specialidle_nvtapdance.kf should be in your main Fallout meshes bsa. Walking backwards... could be the switch to tfc gets borked up, and what's supposed to be a camera zoomout like in NG becomes walking backwards. Are you in 1st person when you select tapdance? It's better to start all anim stuff from 3rd person, not 1st. Most scripts casting anims do switch you to 3rd first, but the dance scripts may need an extra delay to make sure that actually happened.

Leeched FNV Dance anim from nexus and used a dance from that, works fine but my toon just keeps on dancing forever :D so yeah i guess it requires music, or not sure for how long a dance is supposed to be.

The dance lasts however long the song lasts - seemed like the logical thing to do. :)
Without tunes or enough tunes to fill the system, the dance stuff is bound to have some glitches.
One kf isn't the other - you switch 'em out at your own risk. (The 'regular' dance kf's by the bnb mod work fine & are recommended of course.)

You received a book? If it was a book on impulse control that would place you in path 5, which is unfinished atm.
Agreed it could probably use some more hints on what to do - I still have to figure out how, without it becoming too much.

Right  :D cheers for the infos, time to get some tunes.

Thanks for that link too, seems Helen Humes songs are pure wins for this.

I'm on a 2nd (slutty) path. Anyways, great mod!

OK, tip of the day for path 2:

In order to advance, P2 would need you to be fine with "special" observation. If you've agreed to be under observation, it can become a little more than that. That does depend on his lust level - you raise it with innuendo & other sensuality-raising stuff, and lust should add to it automatically.

The counters involved are Sensuality 15+, companionship 10+, movingon 5+. Sens & companionship are easy; movingon less so. The 3 instances raising MovingOn that are in all paths only have a chance to become available when you talk to the Doc when he's sitting down. Between them, you oughta get to 5. There's another one for P2 if you ended up killing some dirty cowpoke.

After advancing enough on the next door path I tried to go for the trauma one, but I'm not entirely sure how to advance. My character is currently processing her trauma, but it doesn't look like theraphy is advancing at all. Since she can't masturbate and do de peep thing for obvious reasons (which seemed to be the way to advance in the previous path), whatwould she have to do in order to advance?

P4's really a separate quest. Every stage has things to do, once you've done them you usually have to sleep in order to advance to the next (except for the finale). Sleep is good, sleep is therapeutic.

Tip:

if you're in the 'processing' stage, as shown in your pipboy, and sleep doesn't trigger the next stage, try wearing something different. There is a conversation that has to do with clothing (eval).

I sleep every night and I've already got the conversation about "drawing attention". I usually dress in sexy (but not too scandalous) gear.

The only other scenes in that stage besides clothing that may not be obvious are 2 involving your drinking (you should get the occasional prompt about that), and 1 that happens after you've tried to go outside.

Updated to 20130402:

- incorporates PokeaH fix

- removed some needless conditions (just tidying up)

- added an extra small delay if player starts dancing while in 1st person. Nonetheless, 3rd person is strongly recommended for anything to do with anims on the player.

- includes all other fixes so far

Bueno.

I got the scrrens here but my problem is less of a progressing issue and more of a Doc sandbox issue.  He seems to follow me everywhere (without me asking him) to greet my PC with the "How're you holding up?" line, then proceeds to search out a chair or something and wonders off into the wastes until I fast travel or enter a new cell.

Stage 10 means that as soon as you enter the cell he's put on a find package to talk to you, and that convo will end up with you moving in.Once you had the convo the package should finish & the quest should update. If you run out of the cell before that he could follow you outside indeed, & then when the package finishes revert to his sandbox, making him do whatever.

You should probably load an earlier save, & just let things happen. Packages can be a bit finnicky.