11 hours ago, Demodog said:

But I will  reinstall it later after she has gotten married to vilkas. Tbh, I'm  waiting for content for him ?

I hope you can solve your problem. Vilkas is going to be the next male character I work on.

4 hours ago, Durante said:

Suggestion for next NPC take a pick: Unused voices yet: Female commoner: Gilfre the imperial sawmill owner, Jonna the redguard Morthal Inn owner

Female orc: Ugor, orc follower after completing cursed tribe near Riften, Borgakh follower in in Solitude, Lash Gra-Dushnikh orc miner in Karthwasten, Ghorza the blacksmith in Markarth. Urog near Windhelm.  I'd say the most commonly encountered would be Ghorza, Ugor/Borgakh and then Lash-Gra in that order.

Femaleshrill: Gemma Uriel the lumberjack of Kynesgrove, Viola Giordano in Windhelm

Female elf haughty: Taarie

Female dark elf : Aranea Ienith follower of the guardian

Although, it would be awesome to see Frea covered too

It's occured to me that I've never even met most of the orcs in Skyrim after all these years. I'll play their quests first before I work on them. 

I can't really see myself making anything for Viola Giordano.

Taarie and her sister will make for interesting content.

Someone else Requested Frea a while ago. I can tell that her accent is going to make dialogue splicing very difficult but I'll se what I can do.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:29 PM, magnusx said:

oh thsi is so awesome, Illia havent said anything but same happened with mjol, we was just getting into a dungeon and in the middle of the exploration she says her line about it, was so awesome jojoj, thnx so much, had my doubdts about change to fertility mode but guess is ok, miscarriage by hits is missing but have other features more than Beeing female, tyvm for ur awesome mod! o/

Miscarriage for NPC's for taking too many critical hits would be ORSUM in Fertility Mode, but I don't think Narue can finagle it.

I would suggest a technical improvement to the mod in terms of announcement. Make them timed. As in, the announcement from inception should be after 1 day minimum or after resting/sleeping. It is quite underwhelming to have a follower boom out the news as you stroll across the dungeon non-stop when all you want is just to trade inventories.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

I would suggest a technical improvement to the mod in terms of announcement. Make them timed. As in, the announcement from inception should be after 1 day minimum or after resting/sleeping. It is quite underwhelming to have a follower boom out the news as you stroll across the dungeon non-stop when all you want is just to trade inventories.

Agree on that, the comment desperate needs to come later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 7:38 AM, Durante said:

On 11/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, Uncle64 said:

Agree on that, the comment desperate needs to come later.

How about restricting the announcements to non-dungeon spaces?

10 minutes ago, tod howard said:

How about restricting the announcements to non-dungeon spaces?

Not sure, but It needs to be later.

Is it possible to set it to lets say Day 1-2 or something?

I dont know how the trigger work in Fertility mode so I cant suggest anything better.

I do have read that and found out that it dont work on some followers that have custom voice. Any plan on that?

Know that some voice artist dont want to do any voice, but perhaps one generic?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG Tod, this keeps getting better and better! You have a vision Sir!  Hey, would you please consider adding some sort of simple baby tracking feature? I mean something that might function as a plugin to Fertility Mode? I asked Narue ages ago but got no response. What I mean is, I have so many NPC's having babies (even with the auto-inseminate thing set at 1%) that I can't follow whose kid is who? Especially mothers walking around with my baby. Is there some way you could add a simple dialogue whereby you can ask a unique female actor whose child she is carrying (while pregnant and as a baby) please?  That would be super helpful

THANKS!!!

Ive been meaning to ask, in case of a miscarriage, can you add something to tell baby's father? Maybe have them respond in a comforting way? It came to mind as I was running around and realized my characters baby was at 90% and if she didn't get any rest soon, she would lose the baby.  I have no idea if an Npc carrying the player's child can miscarry, but If they can, could it be implemented for them too?

Also thank you for the dialogue update with Farkas, It was nice :)  Is it only the player will ask him or will he approach you eventually? It would be cool for the male npcs to let their SO's they would like to start a family with them just like the female unique npc's. All in all, you are doing a awesome job with the mod and I cant wait to see whats next!

18 hours ago, Demodog said:

Ive been meaning to ask, in case of a miscarriage, can you add something to tell baby's father? Maybe have them respond in a comforting way? It came to mind as I was running around and realized my characters baby was at 90% and if she didn't get any rest soon, she would lose the baby.  I have no idea if an Npc carrying the player's child can miscarry, but If they can, could it be implemented for them too?

Also thank you for the dialogue update with Farkas, It was nice :)  Is it only the player will ask him or will he approach you eventually? It would be cool for the male npcs to let their SO's they would like to start a family with them just like the female unique npc's. All in all, you are doing a awesome job with the mod and I cant wait to see whats next!

It's good you brought up miscarriage since the mod currently doesn't take it into account. I'm pretty sure what would happen right now would be the mod assuming you're still pregnant. I'll have to take a look and see what can be done with miscarriages. I just built myself a new PC but my new hard drive seems to be faulty so I'll probably be off modding for about a week, but I've written it down on my to-do list.

Farka's family request is player initiated. Future male NPC additions may initiate the family discussion depending on their personality.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:15 PM, tod howard said:

It's good you brought up miscarriage since the mod currently doesn't take it into account. I'm pretty sure what would happen right now would be the mod assuming you're still pregnant. I'll have to take a look and see what can be done with miscarriages. I just built myself a new PC but my new hard drive seems to be faulty so I'll probably be off modding for about a week, but I've written it down on my to-do list.

Farka's family request is player initiated. Future male NPC additions may initiate the family discussion depending on their personality.

Cool, thank you! :)

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DivineDragon said:

Love this mod testing the demo ?on LE so far only thing is NPC's do say nothing from time to time when you talk to them. Don't have Fuz Roh D'oh installed so going to install it and see if that was the problem. Other then that it's going perfect. ?

Can you explain what's happening? Who were you talking to?

13 hours ago, DivineDragon said:

Love this mod testing the demo ?on LE so far only thing is NPC's do say nothing from time to time when you talk to them. Don't have Fuz Roh D'oh installed so going to install it and see if that was the problem. Other then that it's going perfect. ?

Came to report this problem for LE as well. Married to Vilkas and the family planning ask doesn't show up in when talking to him. I do have Fuz ro dah installed so I dont think its any problem with the unspoken dialogue.  Will try to to start again and see if I have to be married first before my pc gets pregnant  for any dialogue to show.

19 minutes ago, Demodog said:

Came to report this problem for LE as well. Married to Vilkas and the family planning ask doesn't show up in when talking to him. I do have Fuz ro dah installed so I dont think its any problem with the unspoken dialogue.  Will try to to start again and see if I have to be married first before my pc gets pregnant  for any dialogue to show.

Oops. I forgot to set the trigger for Vilkas. I just fixed it and will put it out in an update either tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime if you want to see the family planning dialouge you can type "help fma_vilkastrackingquest" into the console and use the id number to set the stage to 0.

16 minutes ago, Demodog said:

Also I meant to ask, the dream notification is no longer in the version? Is there  a way to test to see if its working? My pc is pregnant atm but Im wondering  if the mod is registering her and if that's why I don't see dialogue for vilkas.

Correct, the dream is not there anymore, sort of. In order to tell him you'll need to "discover" your pregnancy. If you're past 2 months (or 20% of your pregnancy duration) than you'll be notified next time you sleep that you're pregnant. I must say, I didn't think this demo through. It has too many features missing at the moment. Next update will allow you to ask Danica Purespring or Dinya Balu to see if you're pregnant right away.

6 minutes ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

Oops. I forgot to set the trigger for Vilkas. I just fixed it and will put it out in an update either tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime if you want to see the family planning dialouge you can type "help fma_vilkastrackingquest" into the console and use the id number to set the stage to 0.

Correct, the dream is not there anymore, sort of. In order to tell him you'll need to "discover" your pregnancy. If you're past 2 months (or 20% of your pregnancy duration) than you'll be notified next time you sleep that you're pregnant. I must say, I didn't think this demo through. It has too many features missing at the moment. Next update will allow you to ask Danica Purespring or Dinya Balu to see if you're pregnant right away.

Thank you! I still love this mod even if its missing features :) Will it be ok to update to the next demo version you release with a clean save or will it need a new game?

1 minute ago, Demodog said:

Thank you! I still love this mod even if its missing features :) Will it be ok to update to the next demo version you release with a clean save or will it need a new game?

I'm not really sure. I added some lines to the main script so you'll probably need a clean save at minimum.

6 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

Can you explain what's happening? Who were you talking to?

farkus but it happens to other NPC's too say if you just testing to see if you can see what dialogues is said sometimes you'll get nothing. They say something about it once. but have tested moving to diff cells and seem to work. Is it time based to limit npc's from spamming if so awesome. Never seen a mod that able to keep the npc's from spam bombing you with the same stuff. The silence gives the air like they're really listing and not robot like.