On 10/9/2020 at 10:02 PM, PCGameFanatic said:

Will you be adding creature babys in due course, little falmer are nightmares too look at but deserve some loving to have some sort of offspring ?

That's something to take up with the author of Fertility Mode. Having said that, I'm pretty sure the answer from them is a no, or at least not very interested. I don't want to speak for them though.

My mod is always going to assume conception occurred during consensual heterosexual sex between humanoids. I don't want it to be an "adult" or "fetish" mod because I plan to put it out on Nexus. The reason it's on loverslab first is because people here generally give more helpful feedback and I would like to try and make it onto the hot mods page (which the mod is currently not ready for).

HELLO!  Great mod, seems to be working right out of the box. I do however, have a possible bug to report? I'm using EFF and currently have Lydia and Sofia in the family way. I have spoken to each and of course Lydia has her own scripted response which is great! Whats happening is both followers will not stop following me, even if I dismiss them.  I want to dismiss them as my general rule is, anytime a female follower gets prego I dismiss them until they pop. I use the excellent "Follower Death and Injury mod" where even essential followers can die if they get injured badly enough, so you can see the wisdom in cutting them loose while pregnant. Can you think of any reason why they won't stop following me??

EDIT:  OK I can confirm it's the LAST follower I screw that won't stop following me (won't act normally in EFF when directed). First it was Lydia, then I screwed Sofia and Lydia stopped following me, then I screwed Mion and Sofia has stopped following me but Mion won't stop following me. Funny huh?

THANKS!

4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

HELLO!  Great mod, seems to be working right out of the box. I do however, have a possible bug to report? I'm using EFF and currently have Lydia and Sofia in the family way. I have spoken to each and of course Lydia has her own scripted response which is great! Whats happening is both followers will not stop following me, even if I dismiss them.  I want to dismiss them as my general rule is, anytime a female follower gets prego I dismiss them until they pop. I use the excellent "Follower Death and Injury mod" where even essential followers can die if they get injured badly enough, so you can see the wisdom in cutting them loose while pregnant. Can you think of any reason why they won't stop following me??

EDIT:  OK I can confirm it's the LAST follower I screw that won't stop following me (won't act normally in EFF when directed). First it was Lydia, then I screwed Sofia and Lydia stopped following me, then I screwed Mion and Sofia has stopped following me but Mion won't stop following me. Funny huh?

I'm not sure what would be causing that issue. I don't think it's my mod doing that because it doesn't tell NPCs to do anything beyond saying the lines. You say it's the last follower you screw, so maybe it's whatever sexlab mod you're using to trigger sex?

Thank you so much, OP - this is exactly the kind of mod that I've been waiting years for! I'm super excited to see how it progresses. :3

As for NPCs with unique dialogue, could I request Elisif? After all, I imagine it'd be a pretty big deal if the Dragonborn knocked up the future High Queen.

6 hours ago, tod howard said:

I'm not sure what would be causing that issue. I don't think it's my mod doing that because it doesn't tell NPCs to do anything beyond saying the lines. You say it's the last follower you screw, so maybe it's whatever sexlab mod you're using to trigger sex?

Not your mod, it's Sexlab Tools. Just started using it, if you don't clear the Matchmaker queue after a shag, the chick will keep following you. Ha.

Thanks

On 10/20/2020 at 12:18 PM, Schvorb said:

Thank you so much, OP - this is exactly the kind of mod that I've been waiting years for! I'm super excited to see how it progresses. :3

As for NPCs with unique dialogue, could I request Elisif? After all, I imagine it'd be a pretty big deal if the Dragonborn knocked up the future High Queen.

You're not the only person to request Elisif. It will defiantly happen but I'm putting her off for now. Because of her status as the High Queen (heck off rebel scum) her quest needs to be special and I want to sharpen my skills before taking that on.

Meant to report this earlier but the  "I was thinking.. dialogue still shows up after choosing an option.  It disappears for a bit when you do pick but then it shows up again after a few hours. I am enjoying the mod alot tho. Cant wait to see where you go with the further development of it :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh thsi is so awesome, Illia havent said anything but same happened with mjol, we was just getting into a dungeon and in the middle of the exploration she says her line about it, was so awesome jojoj, thnx so much, had my doubdts about change to fertility mode but guess is ok, miscarriage by hits is missing but have other features more than Beeing female, tyvm for ur awesome mod! o/

On 10/26/2020 at 1:52 AM, Demodog said:

Meant to report this earlier but the  "I was thinking.. dialogue still shows up after choosing an option.  It disappears for a bit when you do pick but then it shows up again after a few hours. I am enjoying the mod alot tho. Cant wait to see where you go with the further development of it :)

Yeah, I wasn't sure how best to get rid of it. I could make it "say once", I just thought that some people would like a chance to change their minds on it. It doesn't do anything on its own either way so I guess I'll set it to "say once".

Tested the new version and I like it. The dialogue was good and I liked the small quest you did with him. Unfortunately I probably wont be using the new version of fertility mode anymore. Cant get the kids to spawn into hearthfire children. I only get adult followers now :(

5 minutes ago, Demodog said:

Tested the new version and I like it. The dialogue was good and I liked the small quest you did with him. Unfortunately I probably wont be using the new version of fertility mode anymore. Cant get the kids to spawn into hearthfire children. I only get adult followers now :(

I was just fooling around with it for testing purposes today and I had it working. What's happening when you try to spawn them? If the adoption fails (which can sometimes happen even if you meet the requirements, thanks Hearthfire) the child actor may still spawn, but as a roaming child. The roaming children have Lucia's AI packages and will hang around Whiterun, usually near the Gildergreen tree. From there you can talk to them and manually adopt them through dialogue. It's not the most immersive thing in the world but it's a good failsafe. If that's not the problem just let me know and we'll see if we can fix it.

21 minutes ago, tod howard said:

I was just fooling around with it for testing purposes today and I had it working. What's happening when you try to spawn them? If the adoption fails (which can sometimes happen even if you meet the requirements, thanks Hearthfire) the child actor may still spawn, but as a roaming child. The roaming children have Lucia's AI packages and will hang around Whiterun, usually near the Gildergreen tree. From there you can talk to them and manually adopt them through dialogue. It's not the most immersive thing in the world but it's a good failsafe. If that's not the problem just let me know and we'll see if we can fix it.

The first time my pc gave birth (on another save game), the child spawned with the training option on and went to whiterun but I only saw the dialogue to send the child home when I went to check on him. I might have missed the adoption dialogue tho. I was just confused to why he didn't go home. In the one with farkas, I turned off the training option before she gave birth and she did have the baby, but it didn't grow. I waited 3 days and when I turned the training option back on, I got to name the child and then a message popped up that I could summon him. I didn't expect him to be an adult when I did. You were able to adopt your child and send him home?  I just want to be sure. I just want have my hearthfire children with vilkas, not adult followers :(

20 minutes ago, Demodog said:

The first time my pc gave birth (on another save game), the child spawned with the training option on and went to whiterun but I only saw the dialogue to send the child home when I went to check on him. I might have missed the adoption dialogue tho. I was just confused to why he didn't go home. In the one with farkas, I turned off the training option before she gave birth and she did have the baby, but it didn't grow. I waited 3 days and when I turned the training option back on, I got to name the child and then a message popped up that I could summon him. I didn't expect him to be an adult when I did. You were able to adopt your child and send him home?  I just want to be sure. I just want have my hearthfire children with vilkas, not adult followers :(

I'm pretty sure the "time to go home" line is the one that adopts them. Are you using a vanilla home and did you use an alternate start option to own the home from the beginning?

I was using a breezehome mod that has multiple adaption support in the other save. And for farkas child, I used Elysium estate since I ended up starting a new game and I don't use any alternate start mods. If you can still adopt the kids when they go to whiterun, then I will use it. I had only reinstalled it to check out farkas quest (which was so sweet btw) and since the child ended up as an adult, I uninstalled it again. But I will  reinstall it later after she has gotten married to vilkas. Tbh, I'm  waiting for content for him ?

Suggestion for next NPC take a pick: Unused voices yet: Female commoner: Gilfre the imperial sawmill owner, Jonna the redguard Morthal Inn owner

Female orc: Ugor, orc follower after completing cursed tribe near Riften, Borgakh follower in in Solitude, Lash Gra-Dushnikh orc miner in Karthwasten, Ghorza the blacksmith in Markarth. Urog near Windhelm.  I'd say the most commonly encountered would be Ghorza, Ugor/Borgakh and then Lash-Gra in that order.

Femaleshrill: Gemma Uriel the lumberjack of Kynesgrove, Viola Giordano in Windhelm

Female elf haughty: Taarie

Female dark elf : Aranea Ienith follower of the guardian

Although, it would be awesome to see Frea covered too