tod howard

WIP - Fertility Adventures LE (ALPHA)

WIP - Fertility Adventures LE (ALPHA)

View File

About This File

This mod is an addon to Fertility Mode that aims to make NPCs aware of player related pregnancies through dialogue. Did it ever feel weird to you that the various women you impregnate never seem to notice or mention the little one you've put in them, or that your husband never brings up the fact that your belly is getting larger every time you come home? If you answered yes, than this mod is for you.

Please keep in mind that this is very early access. I probably wouldn't have released it this early but I've had a few people express a desire to play it early. Most of the content is voiced and should work on NPCs using the generic voice types, though I would recommend using Fuz Roh D'oh for what is currently unvoiced. The current content seems to work fine but I can't yet recommend this for a serious playthrough because there are many upcoming features and quests that will probably require a new game. You have been warned.

Features

Immersive Pregnancy Announcements

Nothing takes you out of the game like going into the MCM to see if someone is pregnant. Now they're going to tell it to your face. When a woman becomes pregnant and you are the father, she will let you know the next time you talk to her. If you're playing as a female and fall pregnant you will have a dream the next time you sleep in the form of a message box. You'll have two options to pick, one of which is to go and tell the father. From here you'll be able to go find who you think the father is and let them know. Keep in mind that you'll be able to tell any male that they're the father and they will believe you, even if you've never interacted with them before, so your immersion is in your own hands on this one. The second option after the dream is to not tell the father and keep the pregnancy to yourself, but keep in mind that you can't hide that belly from your husband forever...

NPCs will also comment on giving birth although this feature only exists for certain unique NPCs right now. 

Ambient Dialogue and NPC Comments

NPCs will now comment on the players pregnant belly in the third trimester (and sometimes the second). Not everyone is going to comment on it (that could get old really fast) but some people defiantly have something to say about your growing belly. If you want an example I would recommend hanging around some of the children in town, or perhaps Nazeem, while in your third trimester. The pool of comments is rather small in this early-access release but I plan to add more as time goes on.

My future plans for this include having companions express concerns over a heavily pregnant player adventuring, asking women you've impregnated how their baby is doing, comments from the female player's baby fathers, and more.

Baby Requests From Your Spouse

You can now have a discussion about having kids with your spouse. Some characters will ask you about it right away while others will wait for you to make the first move, depending on their personality. Read the "Unique dialogue" section below to see if your favorite spouse is covered. Characters from mods will have a generic version of this dialogue as long as they use one of the generic voice types from them game.

Unique dialogue

To keep things interesting, unique NPCs will have their own unique dialogue that's better suited to their character. After all, people in real life have different reactions to pregnancy so why not the people of Skyrim? All unique NPCs covered by the mod are listed below. If someone is not on the list than they will be using generic lines for now as long as they have a generic voice type. If you want to see someone covered feel free to mention it in the posts section.

Supported Characters: Aela The Huntress, Lydia, Serana, Sylgja, Mjoll

(Coming Soon) Quests!

In the long run I would love to have quests for the mothers and fathers of the Dragonborn's children. Think of it as an unofficial sequel to Amorous Adventures where the Dragonborn must face the consequences of having unprotected relations with the various citizens of Skyrim. As of right now only Sylgja has a quest. It's very short and I plan to add more where it leaves off so think of it as a sneak peak into what I would like to do in the future. You can start it by getting Sylgja pregnant as a male player. Please leave feedback in the posts section!

Feedback Wanted!

This is my very first mod so I would love to hear feedback. Report any bugs you encounter in the posts section. If you want to see a particular character given unique dialogue let me know, as long as they are vanilla. Support for mod added characters isn't out of the question but they are a very low priority right now. Also, please note that I don't intend to integrate the mod with any Sexlab mods. All interactions in the mod assume that conception occurred during consensual male to female intercourse.

Installation and Recommended Settings

This will install into the data folder like any other mod however please read the following to make sure everything works!

1. Read the description for Fertility Mode and download the latest version. Please make sure you have it working properly!

2. If you are installing on an existing save the mod will not work on any pregnancies that are already in progress. It will only work on pregnancies that occur after installation.

3. Do not use the debug "impregnate" and "give birth" buttons in Fertility Mode's MCM or the equivalent spells. This mod doesn't seem to recognize pregnancies and births caused by these functions. The "add sperm" buttons and spells are fine and don't cause issues. This means that you'll have to inseminate or be inseminated through sex, sleep, random insemination, or the debug "add sperm" function and simply wait for it to happen. If you're really keen on getting pregnant than set the fertility cycle to 7 days and the max conception chance to 100%.

4. Turn off random insemination in Fertility Mode's MCM or at least keep the player out of it. This is more of a recommendation than a requirement. NPCs won't say anything about pregnancies not related to the player so you probably want this off.

5. Don't use a super short pregnancy duration. While it technically works fine with a short duration, you or your lover might give birth before you get to experience any of the content. I would recommend 20 days at the very least but it's up to you. Think about how often you visit different characters and set the duration accordingly. I personally use a realistic setting of 280 days along with mods like "Time Flies" and "Super Fast Input Wait Menu." It's up to you.

6. Go endorse Fertility Mode on Nexus. Also, please don't post anything about bugs from this mod on Fertility Mode's page.

FAQs

Q: It says I'm missing the Fertility Mode ESM file while Fertility Mode is using an ESP!

A: You're using an older version of Fertility Mode. The new versions switched to an ESM format. Note that saves using the older ESP version will not work when updating to the ESM version.

Q: Will male characters get unique dialogue?

A:  Yes, I'm working on it.

Q: Can you make it compatible with other pregnancy mods?
A: In the short run, no. I'm new to moding and scripting so it takes a while for me to look at the insides of other mods and their scripts to see how they work. The effort of doing this simply isn't worth it to me right now when I have so much more to finish in the current version as it is. I'll reconsider this when the mod reaches Beta stage.

Q: Can you add "adult" features?

A: No. This mod is about enhancing immersion and roleplaying in the game, not adult stuff. I understand that some of you will be using it for adult stuff but it's not my focus. This mod will always make the assumption that conception occurred during consensual heterosexual sex. Do not ask me to make content involving bestiality, tentacles, rape, BDSM or other specific fetish content. 

Q: Will you create unique dialogue for X?

A: Possibly. Leave your suggestions in the posts section. Here's some things that I consider before deciding on giving them unique dialogue...

• Are they a reasonably popular character?
  • Do they have enough personality to actually base dialogue on?

Q: Can you make an addon for X mod character?

A: That's complicated. For now I'm focusing on the core experience of the mod, which means vanilla and dlc content only.  If you want specific dialogue written for generic waifu followers, the answer is no. As for larger follower mods it would all depend on the wishes of the mod authors. I would love to add Auri from Song of the Green myself, but I would need the blessing from her author to do so.

Thanks to Narue for making Fertility Mode and for helping me with my very limited knowledge of Papyrus.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/04/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fertility Mode, Fuz Roh D'oh (Not required but recommended)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Posted 32 minutes ago? Never been this early! Mod looks very promising. I really like to option that you have to tell the supposed father that the child is theirs. Can you expand on this?
Like add some sort of cheating on your hubby mechanic...some consequences if the child is not your husband's:
1) Tell him that the child is theirs, even tho its not.
2) Try to hide it from hubby.
3) Tell him the truth, but hubby still accepts the kid.

this looks amazing cant wait til you expand more on it :D also thanks for introducing  me to fertility mode im going to give it a try ^^

AHH.. Thank you for this! Also a small request to add Vilkas and Farkas to the list of unique dialogue, thank you again for this mod!

OMG! OMG!   THIS SOUNDS BRILLIANT!!! OMG!! Please follow this through to a successful conclusion!!  AMAZING!!

6 hours ago, tamai said:

this looks amazing cant wait til you expand more on it :D also thanks for introducing  me to fertility mode im going to give it a try ^^

Fertility Mode ROCKS!!!!

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

Fertility Mode ROCKS!!!!

yea so far i am liking it alot ❤️

This mod sounds great. Good luck with it, would love to see how far you can expand upon it.

I also hope you will soon add male npc's to the unique dialogue list.

Would it be possible to make this work with Beeing Female? This is something I have always wanted for that mod. Especially since I enjoy the mechanics of that one more.

Checking in to report a bug. The tell the father dream option is not working. The dream box will continue to pop up everytime you sleep even after that option is chosen and there is no dialogue to let the father know. Father is Vilkas and also tried with Farkas and Marcurio to test with no luck.

6 hours ago, Demodog said:

Checking in to report a bug. The tell the father dream option is not working. The dream box will continue to pop up everytime you sleep even after that option is chosen and there is no dialogue to let the father know. Father is Vilkas and also tried with Farkas and Marcurio to test with no luck.

Thank you. I've already corrected the issue with the recent update.

On 10/4/2020 at 11:50 PM, Joaquin69 said:

Posted 32 minutes ago? Never been this early! Mod looks very promising. I really like to option that you have to tell the supposed father that the child is theirs. Can you expand on this?
Like add some sort of cheating on your hubby mechanic...some consequences if the child is not your husband's:
1) Tell him that the child is theirs, even tho its not.
2) Try to hide it from hubby.
3) Tell him the truth, but hubby still accepts the kid.

1) You can do that right now. ;)

2) This too. You can hide until the 2nd trimester, after which he will question you the next time you speak to him. The only way to hide it past the 2nd trimester is to not approach him until after you've given birth.

3) This is also already in the mod, but only for your husband. Men that you aren't married to don't have this option right now. There aren't really any consequences to doing this at the moment but the option is still there.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:07 AM, Demodog said:

AHH.. Thank you for this! Also a small request to add Vilkas and Farkas to the list of unique dialogue, thank you again for this mod!

Those two are the men I planned to cover first. ;)

On 10/5/2020 at 10:52 AM, OnTokNo said:

This mod sounds great. Good luck with it, would love to see how far you can expand upon it.

I also hope you will soon add male npc's to the unique dialogue list.

Don't worry, I won't leave female dragonborn players hanging.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Temno Rytsar said:

Would it be possible to make this work with Beeing Female? This is something I have always wanted for that mod. Especially since I enjoy the mechanics of that one more.

I've never looked into the innards of Beeing Female but it's probably possible. I don't really have time to do that right now while I focus on more features for the current version.

I have nearly 21000 hours in my Skyrim and it is all down to the modders. This mod is a massive bonus as it is a bit like the one for Fallout 4. Unlike that one if you have sex with just one NPC and you fall pregnant you have to go to them and tell them( like this one) so well done on that. So added to my mod list, disabled Beeing Female and Hentai Pregnancy, see how this goes, will report back when tested more..

1 hour ago, tod howard said:

2) This too. You can hide until the 2nd trimester, after which he will question you the next time you speak to him. The only way to hide it past the 2nd trimester is to not approach him until after you've given birth.

3) This is also already in the mod, but only for your husband. Men that you aren't married to don't have this option right now. There aren't really any consequences to doing this at the moment but the option is still there.

Those two are the men I planned to cover first. ;)

Don't worry, I won't leave female dragonborn players hanging.

I've never looked into the innards of Beeing Female but it's probably possible. I don't really have time to do that right now while I focus on more features for the current version.

As I said in the other thread, could you look into it at some point when you have the time?

8 hours ago, tod howard said:

Sweet! Can't wait to see where this mod goes.

Are NPC comments already implemented? That's the part I'm the most interested in.

A compatibility patch for Soulgem Oven 3 would be amazing, though I'd understand if you don't want to bother with it.

Thanks a lot for your mod!

21 minutes ago, decaluka said:

Are NPC comments already implemented? That's the part I'm the most interested in.

A compatibility patch for Soulgem Oven 3 would be amazing, though I'd understand if you don't want to bother with it.

Thanks a lot for your mod!

Yes, but it's limited. Kids and some elderly people will comment on the third trimester right now. Nazeem also has some words for women in their third trimesters in case you need another reason to kill him. NPCs who are currently pregnant don't have any comments on their condition yet. I will make more but I want them to be somewhat infrequent to keep the mod from being too intrusive to regular gameplay.

I'm going to add my stance on other pregnancy mods to the FAQ section in the description. I'm new to moding and I'm not the best at interpreting scripts so it takes me a while to look at the innards of a mod and figure out how it works. The answer isn't a no, but I would rather spend my time developing further on what I've already made. Perhaps when the mod is in a more complete state I will create compatibility patches but I don't really have the time right now. I hope you guys understand.

Hope u consider to adapt it to Beeing female too, tyvm for this, is what it is needed for this preggo mods, so awesome tyvm for ur hard work!!!

BeeingFemale is a gr8 pregnancy mod, umlike the others u can not uninstall mid game like the others, Hentai and Fertility Mod. But if this came over to BeeingFemale I defo would run it again.. Also BeeingFemale is very script heavy unlike the others and yes I know it is more to real life then the others.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, decaluka said:

@tod howard I understand, thanks for your answer. I'll probably use Fertility Mode at some point, and I'll use your mod then.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:24 PM, magnusx said:

Hope u consider to adapt it to Beeing female too, tyvm for this, is what it is needed for this preggo mods, so awesome tyvm for ur hard work!!!

3 hours ago, PCGameFanatic said:

BeeingFemale is a gr8 pregnancy mod, umlike the others u can not uninstall mid game like the others, Hentai and Fertility Mod. But if this came over to BeeingFemale I defo would run it again.. Also BeeingFemale is very script heavy unlike the others and yes I know it is more to real life then the others.

My main reason for using fertility mode is that it spawns children compatible with the hearthfire system. I also prefer it because it's so lightweight compared to Beeing Female. Beeing Female is just too intensive to justify putting it in my load order because I prefer pregnancy and sex mods to be more of a background feature rather than the core experience. I can see why people would still use Beeing Female if pregnancy was the core part of their experience.

2 hours ago, tod howard said:

My main reason for using fertility mode is that it spawns children compatible with the hearthfire system. I also prefer it because it's so lightweight compared to Beeing Female. Beeing Female is just too intensive to justify putting it in my load order because I prefer pregnancy and sex mods to be more of a background feature rather than the core experience. I can see why people would still use Beeing Female if pregnancy was the core part of their experience.

I totaly agree, BeeinFemale is very script heavy hence why it sometimes finds itself in my load order, (not often mind you)  I only just discovered Fertility Mod and am very happy with it so far, and I love this add on for it... But like I said, BeeingFemale can not be removed mid gameplay, yet hentai and fertility can, hence why Fertility has won me over with this little addon and has defo found a place in my new load order.... Will you be adding creature babys in due course, little falmer are nightmares too look at but deserve some loving to have some sort of offspring 😕