Carnalitas Mundi

Carnalitas Mundi

Cheri's Flavor Mod for Carnalitas

Version 1.1.3

Carnalitas Mundi is my personal flavor mod for Crusader Kings 3. The goal of this mod is to add sexy, interesting, and immersive gameplay options to your Crusader Kings 3 experience. Currently it mainly includes religious features, but I plan to expand it to include more content and functionality.

As implied by the name, Carnalitas is a requirement for this mod.

Git Repository (Source Code and Latest Downloads)

Features

Sexy Religion Update

• New religions are cheaper to create and dead religions are cheaper to convert to, allowing you to get started right away on an interesting religion-based run.
  • The Carnal Exaltation tenet has been expanded into a full Sexuality doctrine, allowing you to choose whether sexuality is repressed, accepted, or exalted in your religion.

New Religions and Tenets

• Added Madeleinism, a new lewd Christian faith.
  • Added Xuansu, a new lewd Taoist faith.
  • Added Lilithism, a new Abrahamic religion focused on worshipping Lilith as a sex goddess. Lilithism has two faiths: Red Rose and Ebon Rose.
  • Added five new tenets: Fertility Idols, Sacred Hermaphroditism, Sacred Prostitution, Tantric Sex, Youthful Rulership.

New Decisions and Events

• Added unique decisions tied to the new religions and tenets, such as restoring Sodom and Gomorrah or becoming a Taoist immortal through sex.
  • Added 2 new random events that can happen while working as a prostitute.

Installation Instructions

• Download the archive and extract it somewhere.
  • Go to your \mod\ folder. On Windows this is in C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\
  • Copy the content of the archive ("Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi" folder and "Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi.mod" file) into the \mod\ folder.
    • If you are updating the mod, delete the old "Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi" folder present in the mod folder before copying.
  • In your CK3 launcher go to Mods > Manage Mods > Add More Mods (in bottom right corner) > Select this mod and add it.
  • Restart your launcher if it doesn't show up in the list when you try to add it.

Load Order

• all mods not related to Carnalitas
  • Carnalitas
  • Carnalitas Mundi
  • other mods that list Carnalitas as a prerequisite

Compatibility

Support This Mod

I love that this is compatible with Religion customizable sins and virtues, more religion doctrines tenets slots more religious doctrines + their compatibility patches. Keep up the good work guys, carnalitas will become something really awesome soon.

7 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

Does this include similar mods here (like the ritual prostitution by adroit or the one adding a Lilith based faith) or are these separate ones of your own making?

This is a separate mod.

1 hour ago, 1tomadeira said:

Can this be used as a base for Tentacle Dreams in the future?

The more likely scenario is that Tentacled Dreams is a standalone mod with a compatibility patch to work with Carnalitas Mundi.

25 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

The more likely scenario is that Tentacled Dreams is a standalone mod with a compatibility patch to work with Carnalitas Mundi.

Alright, thank you for the fast answer. I'll be patient anyway, just got curious due to Lilithism and tenets mentioned.

I was looking to make my own mod for religious tenets for size worship (plus effects for blessed births for the opposite sex, marriage bonuses, and possibly challenges/claims handed out when someone is larger/smaller than the current ruler).  Unfortunately I ran into the problem that it looks like you had too that there was no way to add new tenets without replacing the entire tenet file.

28 minutes ago, TheDarkMaster said:

I was looking to make my own mod for religious tenets for size worship (plus effects for blessed births for the opposite sex, marriage bonuses, and possibly challenges/claims handed out when someone is larger/smaller than the current ruler).  Unfortunately I ran into the problem that it looks like you had too that there was no way to add new tenets without replacing the entire tenet file.

Yeah, this is an unfortunate limitation of the way CK3 handles database overwrites right now. I'm hoping that this functionality is changed in the future so we can have multiple coexisting religion mods.

Great job! Not just on this new mod but all of your work in general. The quality of your work not only vastly improves the quality of the game, but the speed that you not only adapt to the updates but are able to release even more content at the same time keeps me checking up on your stuff in particular! No critiques at all from me, just appreciation and admiration! Please keep it up!

So I created a new religion and selected Sacred Hermaphroditism as a tenet. But I could not find a way to select the new succession law that is suppose to come with it. Do you have to do something special to get it to switch over to it?

2 hours ago, funfun74 said:

So I created a new religion and selected Sacred Hermaphroditism as a tenet. But I could not find a way to select the new succession law that is suppose to come with it. Do you have to do something special to get it to switch over to it?

Click on a title ("Kingdom of France") and then look at the bottom left of the screen. There should be a button allowing you to add a title-specific succession law.

7 hours ago, DrunkenBird said:

I can't change my religion to Lilithism in the current build. It doesn't appear in the in-game window for possible religions, and it's not listed in debug mode either.

It appears for me. Sounds like it's a mod conflict on your end. If not, make sure you're looking at the list of ALL faiths, not just your own religion or whatever.

4 hours ago, Stony1776 said:

Im a huge fan of what youv already done, but i have a couple of questions. Do you have a road map for where you will be taking this mod? and are you open to suggestions?

I have a rough idea of where I'm going, but suggestions are always welcome. (No promises that I'll actually implement them.)

Well, right now, i have two ideas. 1. demonology, the study of demons, how they work, and what kind of deals work with them. and idea 2. Bestial Union. Makes Zoophilia a virtue and maybe makes pets more effective for stress loss.

12 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

It appears for me. Sounds like it's a mod conflict on your end. If not, make sure you're looking at the list of ALL faiths, not just your own religion or whatever.

Looks like there's an incompatibility between Carnalitas Mundi and Simple Shafts.

Localization item:  When you start a holy order I didn't get a text for their name outside of the:  Carnm_holy_order_of_desire .  I also made a religion that was an offshoot of the Red Roses.  Not sure if that matters.

5 hours ago, DarksideRevan said:

Try downloading again, probably corrupted download. I've got the .mod file from the .zip file.

well inside .zip ... only directory "Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master" .... no mod file. Inside "Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master" 5 directories [common, events, gfx, history, localization] and 4 files [.gitattributes, descriptor, changelog, README] .. thats it. Downloaded again just to be sure.