• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MonVert said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sweet Doge...  ? That's amazing in so many wrong ways.

and it's infuriating, I really wish I could replicate whats in this pictures because I have no clue how it was done. The only way I can even get the hands to work is by using "SAM HIgh Poly Conversion SE" 

The seme on the junk is just broken, I have spend hours trying to figure it out, I don't understand how the pictures were created.

14 hours ago, darcw0lf said:

and it's infuriating, I really wish I could replicate whats in this pictures because I have no clue how it was done. The only way I can even get the hands to work is by using "SAM HIgh Poly Conversion SE" 

The seme on the junk is just broken, I have spend hours trying to figure it out, I don't understand how the pictures were created.

Just use SMMB instead of SAM. Worked for me lol

1 hour ago, darcw0lf said:

Yea, and that is even more infuriating, I get a charector with no junk and a tpose. 

SAM racemenu morphs might contain sliders for wrist and genital seams adjustment. If you decidde to use SMMB you need SOS full and the YA SOS module. I've not heard of a body mod causing T posing before though. Maybe it needs XPMSE.

59 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

...you mean like these which already exist and include species-appropriate bits (for both males and females)?

Yes. I was in the middle of changing what I was saying as you were posting, because I wanted to see something that was more of a "mix and match" type of schlong since EvilReflex's Horse schlong has all sorts of patches already. Wasn't sure where to ask for something like this, since this is the only guy I know of so far who has patched over to this version of SOS SAM.

What are you trying to tell me anyways? Ungulates aren't even a part of the original Yiffy Life mod anyways, and I don't think that specific mod you're talking about has compatibility or a patch for SOS SAM. If it does I'll eat my words, but I would be shocked.

33 minutes ago, Thic said:

What are you trying to tell me anyways? Ungulates aren't even a part of the original Yiffy Life mod anyways, and I don't think that specific mod you're talking about has compatibility or a patch for SOS SAM. If it does I'll eat my words, but I would be shocked.

"Yiffy Life". Interesting name, lmao. And well, it may not replace a vanilla race directly like YA itself does, but it's still one of Bad Dog's race mods and as such made to play as nice with YA as possible. It also already includes some NPCs (though not many), if that's why being part of "main" YA is what you're after.

As for "what I'm trying to say", your pre-edit post seemed to imply there were no horse dongs and also no horse races to slap them on. Both of which were wrong since the latter do exist and do include the former. I was just pointing this all out.

As for SAM, I don't remember seeing a specific mention though I could be wrong, and even if it wasn't I should have assumed so due to the post being made here... but I got this thread mixed up with the standard YA SE one.

In any case, I don't do SAM so I wouldn't know for sure, but AFAIK there's no SAM patch for it indeed.

44 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

"Yiffy Life". Interesting name, lmao. And well, it may not replace a vanilla race directly like YA itself does, but it's still one of Bad Dog's race mods and as such made to play as nice with YA as possible. It also already includes some NPCs (though not many), if that's why being part of "main" YA is what you're after.

As for "what I'm trying to say", your pre-edit post seemed to imply there were no horse dongs and also no horse races to slap them on. Both of which were wrong since the latter do exist and do include the former. I was just pointing this all out.

As for SAM, I don't remember seeing a specific mention though I could be wrong, and even if it wasn't I should have assumed so due to the post being made here... but I got this thread mixed up with the standard YA SE one.

In any case, I don't do SAM so I wouldn't know for sure, but AFAIK there's no SAM patch for it indeed.

Haha I don't even know why I said yiffy life, I'm tired as hell and I don't even know what I was going for. But yeah, no SAM SOS compatibility. I mostly just want this dong because I think it looks good on every gender and species, even on lykaios and other types of mods. I'd likely have better luck doing it myself since this is such a specific idea, but idk even where to start and I have no experience with any modding. Hopefully someone shares my opinion and wants to do it.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:49 AM, Frosferes said:

SAM racemenu morphs might contain sliders for wrist and genital seams adjustment. If you decidde to use SMMB you need SOS full and the YA SOS module. I've not heard of a body mod causing T posing before though. Maybe it needs XPMSE.

My problem was my version of XPMSE, but even with it working correctly SMMb didn't seem to do anything for me. I saw sliders but it didn't seem to really do anything, SAM just seems better and easier. I found that after installing "sam high poly conversion SE" it looks almost perfect, only problem is the junk seme. 

ScreenShot7.jpg

• 1 month later...

An awesome mod, but I got some issues with it.

The BDanthro and the SOS of the hyena are in wrong color.Look like they both use the kygarra's texture but not hyena's.I try to check it in the esp, but the data in esp is correct.I don't know what cause it.

The BDsheath of hyena is correct. Only the BDanthro and the SOS.

Anyone have the same problem?

ScreenShot2.png

6 hours ago, asasp said:

An awesome mod, but I got some issues with it.

The BDanthro and the SOS of the hyena are in wrong color.Look like they both use the kygarra's texture but not hyena's.I try to check it in the esp, but the data in esp is correct.I don't know what cause it.

The BDsheath of hyena is correct. Only the BDanthro and the SOS.

Anyone have the same problem?

I will check it out! maybe I missed that texture! lots of wangs to keep track of, thanks for the heads up. 

On 3/7/2021 at 2:12 PM, mature1996 said:

SInce I couldn't find it I choose to do a SoSAM convertion of BD skimpy clothing. It is horrible and still clipping in place, but at least it is. Also included are the files used for conversion, might be usefull if someone wants to do a better job.

SoSAM Bad Dog Skimpy Clothing SE 1.12.0.0 vanilla convertion.7z 7.1 MB · 14 downloads

Edit: I'm doing a fix right now

Edit2: fix done

I think on Vector someone attempted to do it! but I am not 100% where it is, I'll give your conversion a go though! 

1 hour ago, Frosferes said:

Hey Vale, update's really good and a lot more consistent now. I remember reading that you were redoing the textures for book covers in the game a while back. Did that ever get finished? Always room for some more clutter.

I never got super far into it before had some life stuff come up, I may still go back sometime and do it, seeing how we still have a while before the next game releases! 

18 hours ago, redhexmaster said:

Hi! I'm absolutely sure I'm missing something obvious here, but I cannot get this to work! The game runs, I remove the chest item and it crashes. Any ideas?

failing load order.JPG

YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp should be lower in your load order (Mine is the equivalent of ~18 in your load order, but YMMV). YA_ Sam_Patch.esp should be below YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp. YA SAM patches should overwrite all YA files, so "YA SAM Patch v 2.1.7" should probably be below "04_YA_SOS_SE".

I'm having an odd texture issue where to body is one texture and hands and feet are another one the men. One of those classics. Now of course that means skyrim isn't loading those other textures. I do have CBBE which  I have yet to see if it's effecting the women, probably though. Also how do I get the schlongs to look non canine, I have the patch for SOS for SAM. But I still have the bad dog variant. 

10 minutes ago, jaxxdarkheart said:

I'm having an odd texture issue where to body is one texture and hands and feet are another one the men. One of those classics. Now of course that means skyrim isn't loading those other textures. I do have CBBE which  I have yet to see if it's effecting the women, probably though. Also how do I get the schlongs to look non canine, I have the patch for SOS for SAM. But I still have the bad dog variant. 

Id need a shot of your load order to be more help =]