Valehyena

Yiffy Age Extensions SE ( SAM Patches, Body, Armor, Random stuff)

Yiffy Age Extensions SE ( SAM Patches, Body, Armor, Random stuff)

View File

1beb0c55ed6c51c899dc1164345d98e7.png.06d381347e4a8d6cefdbe4ccbdf44141.png

-YIFFY AGE EXTENSIONS-

A collection furry related patches, mods, and overhauls by The Shiba and Myself

For Live support YA Discord or a more naughty and a bit smaller  A Mostly Gay YA server

CREDITS

Bad Dog - For his awesome mod, and advice, and frankly wouldn't be having fun doing this without him.

Blaze For his awesome attention to detail, and vast amount of questions answered, not to mentioned helped with many many things.

MadmansGun for his advice, inspiration and overall fun spirit of doing things, has given me resources to work with and knowledge to use.

ASlySpyDuo For being supportive, and helping fix stuff and mentor me on other stuff.

fadingsignal for being so forthcoming and teaching so much about texture work through his work.

All the makers of SOS without them this would be possible for me to do either.

Basics to this page: This page will Host  multiple mods of various kinds be sure to look for the correct file name to each mod you'd like to use.

SAM1.png.47c494f7cae17dc20d4c11cbbd0bdc1f.png

~SAM LITE YIFFY AGE PATCH~ Top File that looks like a link will take you to the google drive!

About this Mod: This mod offers those who enjoy men a wide range of looks and body types. Using SAM lite you can have a dynamic display of anatomy throughout the entire world of skyrim. From Skinny to fat, From Fat to Buff, and whatever else your mix is. For those of you familiar with SAM lite for SE no need to read on, just simply click the link below and down load and install this patch after SAM and Yiffy age, for the rest who want to change over or if you are just new, keep reading below! PLEASE UNINSTALL SOS AND ALL SOS RELATED STUFF

SAM2.png.0acbc86242653dffe6a8bb81b60fe10b.png

Step 1 

•   You must first download and install SAM LITE
  •    You must then download and Install RaceMenu Morphs
  •    You must then download and Install SAM HDT
  •    IF YOU WANT TO USE THE PATCHED BAD DOG YA SCHLONGS!! You need to download and install SOS for SAM 
  •    (right now only the uncut anthro one has been patched! ) YOU SHOULD GRAB THE CURRENT .DLL from the normal SOS found here on this site for SE , SAM SOS has the old .dll and needs to be replaced with the current one found Here in it's download folder go to Skse/Plugins and find the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll and drop into the same folder in your Skyrim Directory 

Remember to check Requirements, and read the mod pages of these, and do note that if you want high poly bodies, which available on that site, you'll need to install that after SAM lite, but before HDT. 

SAM3.png.f94ae39146bdcdd43cca982b39fba330.png

CHOOSE FUZZY OR MASCULINE

(do not use the beta any longer) 

IF YOU CHOOSE FUZZY BE SURE TO USE BAD DOG'S YA SOS UNCUT ANTHRO DICK SO YOULL HAVE MATCHING TEXTURES 

(for MASCULINE just use the Muscular or the Average or you can use the anthro dick too)

To Install this patch after you have installed everything is easy, easier then making random pics to go with each step like I've done here 😜

Simply Load it in, and override.

Pup1.png.d7d7f4cf770f42b907f769719bdec042.png

Depending on your body type you want there are a few things you need to know.

Below you can see the sliders, SAM BODY controls the body, Samson is a Buff guy and Samuel is Chubby, Mixing both a bit is fun, and if you Enable scaling (which you should probably) it will help scale your body accordingly.

Spoiler

SAM4.png.5fe4dc0f94722947177f7d9f285e335c.png

The You have another nifty tool for men, Lets say you are chubby and YET you still got shiny abs on your belly?!?! NO PROBLEM! just go over to SAM texture, and go down to Normal and switch to the second one for Chubby, the 3rd for RIPPED and the first for normal!

To customize this go over to Data/textures/actors/character/male and..

• Requires refits with body parts correctly named for SAM (SAMBody, SAMHands, SAMFeet, SAMGenitals, SAMForeskin)
  • Textures follow the naming convention BaseName_xx.dds (diffuse), BaseName_xx_msn.dds (normal), BaseName_xx_s.dds (specular) where xx ranges from 01 to 10
    • For example, base texture malebody_1.dds would be named malebody_01.dds, malebody_02.dds, malebody_03.dds, etc.
  • Feet textures have the BaseName of MaleFeet (default races), ArgonianMaleFeet (Argonian), and FeetMale (Khajiit)

*feet uses body texture by default

Screen shot of menu below

Spoiler

SAM5.png.6de770b35a9e6ee5967aa152d0dc5a88.png

Now you are ready to go! have fun!

unknown.png.3bceb66f28eeea2987e427d1a8bc2641.png

As I said before this Patch is just in beta, we are still working out the kinks on this thing, and will be updating it regularly as we fix seams, and make new textures and body types available. We also plan on expanding this mod, into a deeper even more dynamic overhaul, giving the player a variety of coats to choose from, that overhaul will include females. 

SAM SOS PATCH IS ONLY CURRENTLY FITTED TO BAD DOG's uncut anthro meshes

(all other YA SOS will not work until refitted using outfit studio which we are working on)

Argonian Textures

HD FURRY CLUTTER AND SIGNS

20200915154738_1.jpg.02d63d61406bee122ce1ba39f352900c.jpg

About: This Mod will add and change a lot of the clutter within Skyrim currently only signs are covered, but I will be expanding upon my other clutter mod found on my LE page.

However this pack will be expanded upon to include new meshes eventually making it not as friendly to LE. 

File name: Quality Yiffy Age Signs

-Bethesda Opening YA Replacer-

Your Game will start with this little video, leading into the main menu. 

File name: Bethesda Replacer

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    YIFFY AGE, SKSE, HDT-SMP, SAM, SAM SOS, YA SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Awesome work on these mods, might consider finally making the switch from SOS to SAM. Quick couple questions on the SAM patch though; does it work with SL Aroused? And does it work with Bad Dog's sheaths and slits?

I'd love to use this and make it as good as the pics, but the orc's (lion overlay) weiner is all black for some reason, and I don't know what other mods are used to make the textures look that good so for now I think I prefer SOS. Will keep an eye out, but I would love to know what texture mods you use.

13 hours ago, user321456 said:

I'd love to use this and make it as good as the pics, but the orc's (lion overlay) weiner is all black for some reason, and I don't know what other mods are used to make the textures look that good so for now I think I prefer SOS. Will keep an eye out, but I would love to know what texture mods you use.

No other texture Mods were used, this is still beta, I took shots of the more "complete" species. I used my textures available here ^^ and combine them with a good ENB. 

On 10/3/2020 at 6:19 AM, HairyMcBeard said:

Awesome work on these mods, might consider finally making the switch from SOS to SAM. Quick couple questions on the SAM patch though; does it work with SL Aroused? And does it work with Bad Dog's sheaths and slits?

We are working on a patch for the beast schlongs

38 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

We are working on a patch for the beast schlongs

but will the beast schlongs be optional, for those who want it to work but prefer the humanoid schlongs

35 minutes ago, superspyro90 said:

but will the beast schlongs be optional, for those who want it to work but prefer the humanoid schlongs

Yes they will be completely optional.

As of right now you can download SOS for SAM on VP's site 

On 10/11/2020 at 6:29 AM, Valehyena said:

No other texture Mods were used, this is still beta, I took shots of the more "complete" species. I used my textures available here ^^ and combine them with a good ENB. 

aaa thank you for the reply, keep up the good work :)

unrelated specifically to your mood (although I love it and haven't put down Skyrim since I downloaded yours and Yiffy age) 

I just wanted to say, I would love to see a gallery of your images from this game or if you ever got into video editing seeing some of your content.

18 hours ago, theshepishere said:

unrelated specifically to your mood (although I love it and haven't put down Skyrim since I downloaded yours and Yiffy age) 

I just wanted to say, I would love to see a gallery of your images from this game or if you ever got into video editing seeing some of your content.

Hmm perhaps I could upload a gallery somewhere of them, but yes I have been working on videos and will be posting some soon.

Unrelated question but what mod did you use for the last pic to have the tops cum come out? 😇

hello, can you tell me whats your lykaios/sam setup? i have no idea where to start.

11 hours ago, gyropy said:

hello, can you tell me whats your lykaios/sam setup? i have no idea where to start.

What do you mean? Like how to get SAM setup to begin with?

Check out this freaking disaster~ A combination of "Schlong of SAM", a Lykaios patch from the same forum, and a cherry picking from this patch as well as some edits by me since I don't use YA. 

The dick is actually SAM's dick (Though, as a seperate plugin since Lykaios would use the Khajiit body textures otherwise) with a combined texture of the Anthro dick from Baddog for Lykaios and Human since I didn't want the shaft to be furry,

The only thing I have run into, @Valehyena, is that the caninemalefeet_0 and 1 meshes are both not pointing to the TRI file. The NIFs don't seem to have the strings in index for it--like it was only a partially completed copy/paste. Both of them use "SDTA" instead of BODYTRI and "[{"name":"NPC","pos":[0,0,5.0],"scale":0.92}]" instead of the path to the included tri file. Not sure if that's on purpose or not but I edited myself and it seem to work.

20201018014523_1.jpg.cd8920af2c8e200f3d8cd7829f952592.jpg

13 hours ago, L0ne_W0lf said:

Check out this freaking disaster~ A combination of "Schlong of SAM", a Lykaios patch from the same forum, and a cherry picking from this patch as well as some edits by me since I don't use YA. 

The dick is actually SAM's dick (Though, as a seperate plugin since Lykaios would use the Khajiit body textures otherwise) with a combined texture of the Anthro dick from Baddog for Lykaios and Human since I didn't want the shaft to be furry,

The only thing I have run into, @Valehyena, is that the caninemalefeet_0 and 1 meshes are both not pointing to the TRI file. The NIFs don't seem to have the strings in index for it--like it was only a partially completed copy/paste. Both of them use "SDTA" instead of BODYTRI and "[{"name":"NPC","pos":[0,0,5.0],"scale":0.92}]" instead of the path to the included tri file. Not sure if that's on purpose or not but I edited myself and it seem to work.

20201018014523_1.jpg.cd8920af2c8e200f3d8cd7829f952592.jpg

Hey if you'd be willing to pass those along to me id be mighty greatful! someone else did the feet for me and I never bothered to check the .tri 

9 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

I never installed sam but I think im doing it wrong

What seems to be the issue? 

5 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Hey if you'd be willing to pass those along to me id be mighty greatful! someone else did the feet for me and I never bothered to check the .tri 

I thought I'd had the feet working and...well they do. Sometimes. Other times I get this mess: 

20201018022022_1.jpg.d69b4c70232f31a5702b4e93f4c2529d.jpg

Not sure what is causing it, but on load it seems to have a chance to do that, and then on consecutive loads it gets worse. 

4 hours ago, L0ne_W0lf said:

Not sure what is causing it

Vertex explosion/implosion like that is caused by .tri mismatch. I'm guessing here that the .tri was left unlinked for a reason, if it's some original SAM .tri meant for human feet it's not going to work on paws which are very much not human feet.

5 hours ago, L0ne_W0lf said:

I thought I'd had the feet working and...well they do. Sometimes. Other times I get this mess: 

20201018022022_1.jpg.d69b4c70232f31a5702b4e93f4c2529d.jpg

Not sure what is causing it, but on load it seems to have a chance to do that, and then on consecutive loads it gets worse. 

Hmm well those feet seem to still be very broken, obviously! I am not sure what .tri file @theshiba sent me but I will investigate soon when I am home, I will add the correct .tri's and see if we can get the beast feet to work properly!  Otherwise I am working on a new patch to more plantigrade feet that'll work better for SAM

On 10/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, Moddami said:

Unrelated question but what mod did you use for the last pic to have the tops cum come out? 😇

There is a cumshot mod, however that in those shots I added the effects just to make em more attractive, sort of showing off the kind of screens ya can get with a bit of creativity with the patch!  sadly liquid would be very very hard to create in skyrim's system!  though you can kind of get the the skyrim cumshot mod to work okay there just isn't much we can do for good semen sadly =[ 

The .tri file I sent you @Valehyena was built using outfit studio/bodyslide when I refit the paws to work with the SAM body. They work just fine for the Lykaios standalone race, but I remember you telling me a while back that there were issues when those paws (using my .tri) were used for YA (specifically they didn't scale with the SAM morphs in YA).

1 hour ago, theshiba said:

The .tri file I sent you @Valehyena was built using outfit studio/bodyslide when I refit the paws to work with the SAM body. They work just fine for the Lykaios standalone race, but I remember you telling me a while back that there were issues when those paws (using my .tri) were used for YA (specifically they didn't scale with the SAM morphs in YA).

Ill have to fix them when im back around or if you wanna give em a go id be very very appreciative 

On 10/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, Valehyena said:

What seems to be the issue? 

Just the elfs have a weird human wolf mesh combo and the others like imperials have wolf heads, but there bodies are human and there hands and feet are invisible, I installed yiffage and all its requirements then installed SAM, then your mod.