Nightwynd

The positive thought thread.

2 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

a bank staged this spectacle

It very cleverly used this concept to show the 'fundamentals' of banking. A young person puts in a small amount, and over time it grows, and the longer this happens, the more she gets for her money.....

Regardless of the actual video, I like music, so watching a form of choreographed 'jam' session growing was fun.

3 minutes ago, landess said:

It very cleverly used this concept to show the 'fundamentals' of banking. A young person puts in a small amount, and over time it grows, and the longer this happens, the more she gets for her money.....

Regardless of the actual video, I like music, so watching a form of choreographed 'jam' session growing was fun.

I liked the 10,000 Japanese singing better. More inspiring.

I mean, they had to learn and pronounce German perfectly (the soloists were fantastic)

And 10K people harmonizing damn near perfectly must be a (well it's hard, anyway)

And they weren't singers on some lunch break, they must have practiced.

WHY they practiced is another matter, I do not know that..

4 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I liked the 10,000 Japanese singing better. More inspiring.

I mean, they had to learn and pronounce German perfectly (the soloists were fantastic)

And 10K people harmonizing damn near perfectly must be a (well it's hard, anyway)

And they weren't singers on some lunch break, they must have practiced.

WHY they practiced is another matter, I do not know that..

O.

Plus I am getting real tired of messages couched into subtext.

But that's just me.

"It's a wonderful Life" vs "A Christmas Carol"

It's a wonderful life usually wins, but they are better financed

Positive thought (o geez):

I'll edit this. 

I'm getting dyslexia in my dotage, it consistently says "The POINTless thought thread"

For many years I used to blame the 'No spanking' as reasons for problems with the youth of today. But with some insight, and other information, it's good to know I was mistaken. The so called problems are more a form of generational bias, added to increased population, technical capabilities and social awareness. I used to despise what I viewed as the 'dumbing down' of today as well as the concept of catering to the lowest common denominator.

With so many trying to grasp so much, I look at it more as trying to get everyone on the same page. Only then can we move forward.

I found this interesting and reading between the lines, can be applied to many areas of thought.

Spoiler

Western women are like Spam.

• easy to open container
  • the meat is dubious
  • it’s only palatable if properly prepped
  • too much of it will make you sick
  • expiration date of 30 years
On 3/9/2020 at 1:06 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Western women are like Spam.

• easy to open container
  • the meat is dubious
  • it’s only palatable if properly prepped
  • too much of it will make you sick
  • expiration date of 30 years

🤣 How is that a positive thought?

I need to visit America for a while. See what your culture is all about. 😂

On 3/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, Horatius_PL said:

This whole Corona shit has a chance to kill both social justice whiners and communism at once..

And its glorious ❤️

A philosopher after my heart. Even Sweden, the western leftwing extremist and SJ high castle seems on its way down!

Another positive thought:

My girlfriend once had to administer a PET scan.

I ate my wife’s pussy. She sucked my dick we fucked in multiple positions with the blinds open. We have large windows. We had one known spectator our cat.

we are both watching actual comedies not bitch comedies while drinking mezcal and absinthe.

our kid was good today. And seems to think that the only true “Disney princess” is a detective that has a badge and a gun. She likes gargoyles. Thank you Disney plus. (I’ll stop here before I go off on the princess shit cause that pisses me off). I will say she refuses to watch police academy 2 cause in typical kid fashion she would rather see 1 1000 tines.

i think she wants to be a cop. That’s another good thing but that’s a building  Thing not just today. 

What can can I say? We are in nyc and can’t go out. Small victories. Oh and I finally set up the fo4 toe nail chips mod to work. I just need to make it compatible w kaw  nails too somehow. 

Cheers motherfuckers!

75FC1A77-DCC0-447F-8A15-E0987DF83BDD.jpeg