The positive thought thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone around me is diseased with some cold/flu from hell. And I'm not, lol. For all my body's shortcomings my immune system (and metabolism) is pretty high powered. Not having to deal with most of the annual lung plagues that hit everyone else every winter season is pretty sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

Caught one myself too. I just wish the "throath is so sore that cutting it open would be prererrable to breathing" phase would go over soon.

On the "positive" side, i like being single and having a job, which means i have diposable income. Sometime next week my PC'll be RTX enabled. Which i'll never use because i prefer framerates over eyecandy :classic_laugh: Then again, i am hankering for an ultra-wide monitor too, and since those are nearly 4K resolution, well, buh-bye framerates.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 7:51 AM, ToJKa said:

Then again, i am hankering for an ultra-wide monitor too, and since those are nearly 4K resolution, well, buh-bye framerates.

Said and done. I have officially joined the group of people who will whine about not having 21:9 support ?

But damn! How have i ever seen anything from 16:9 monitor? It's as if i grew a third eye!

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, ToJKa said:

Said and done. I have officially joined the group of people who will whine about not having 21:9 support ?

But damn! How have i ever seen anything from 16:9 monitor? It's as if i grew a third eye!

Worship from afar seems frowned upon, or so I gather, but I just bought a 16:9 4k monitor only doing 60hz and no HDR.

I have no real positive thoughts....It must've been manufactured by a hardworking competent assembler-woman, it's perfect.

Meanwhile the guy who *engineered* the thing is getting dissolute in some bar, a burned out wreck of a man with nothing to live for.

It's working, that's a positive thought isn't it?

I love dogs. I just love them so much, I can't wait until I can move somewhere more pet friendly. My Sims pets and cute videos will have to do for now...

I'm also extremely pleased with my progress in art. This year has been brutal in terms of motivation, so it's such a relief to finally get my ideas down on paper (or screen?) and see a genuine evolution in my character concepts. Character design will always be my one true love. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 8:16 AM, Doctor Cadaver said:

You know, there's nothing like having a good cup of coffee to wake you up in the morning.  Especially on your day off.

I prefer an iced mocca drink, but I know the feeling. The fact that those things still contain less sugar than a soda is a statement to just how unhealthy soda is.

I've owned a Nintendo Switch since last November. Just found out now that you can plug a wired Switch Pro Controller into your PC and it will work. No drivers or adapters required. So its like having an XBOX 360 controller but with a better D-Pad and without the unnecessary pressure sensitive buttons that can sometimes interfere with rapid button pressing. I feel like a goon for not trying it earlier, but yay?

On 7/1/2019 at 3:16 PM, Doctor Cadaver said:

You know, there's nothing like having a good cup of coffee to wake you up in the morning.

Switch "cup" with "mug" and that's what is sitting right between my keyboard and me  :coffee::classic_happy:

Spoiler

s-l1000.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently received both copies of Hyrule Historia in the mail along with a heart container necklace to match, from one of my darlings.
I've been having a rough time lately so this was a very welcome, pleasant surprise for me ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Learning scripting for Oblivion right now. I am laughing my ass off at all the possibilities! You can SO fuck with players using scripts. I'm thinking of making a mod that constantly insults the player and see who might like it. No? They love that shit in Japan. How would I include/attach a voice in the script? I'm going to make it where you get messages when you do things, are insulted by other npcs and the gods as well! (want the voice files for the gods)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently graduated with my high school diploma after having to fight for it. Two points were holding me back! Now I can move on to college!

Sucks because I was suppose to gradurathed in 2019 but Hey I GRADUATED so I don't even care. I'll always be a 2019 grad kid.

• 2 weeks later...