The positive thought thread.

Hitman69' date=' I totally got your joke without having to look it up. In fact, it's been one of my all time favorites since high school.

As for positive posts, I got one: Statistically speaking, assuming you leave the house, at least one person a day looks at you and says to themselves, "Yeah, I'd tap that."

[/quote']

ROFL!!! :D

I nearly died laughing at this!

As for positive posts' date=' I got one: Statistically speaking, assuming you leave the house, at least one person a day looks at you and says to themselves, "Yeah, I'd tap that."

[/quote']

Only one!? I'll have you know that I'm gorgeous!

And I will stand by that claim until I'm forced to give proof, at which point I will slink into the darkness and make grumpy noises.

My positive thing for the day is seeing that a new episode of InKredulous is out. 18 episodes in 2 years? PROLIFIC! But so worth the wait. Also, I got some of those animal cracker thingies with the choclate on the back. Om nom.

Well, results may vary. It also doesn't mean you'd always want those people in return; at least half of the eyes staring at my tits in any given day belong to 8-year-olds (I teach).

Here's another positive thought I had today. A co-worker quoted the old Fight Club line, "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time." Another turned around and said, "No, it's happening one minute at a time." Best fucking comeback ever.

Well, results may vary. It also doesn't mean you'd always want those people in return; at least half of the eyes staring at my tits in any given day belong to 8-year-olds (I teach).

Well... look on the bright side. You have such a huge impact on their lives, they'll remember you 20 years from now when flipping through a yearbook...

"Oh yeah! I remember her class, she had some nice..."

Well... look on the bright side. You have such a huge impact on their lives' date=' they'll remember you 20 years from now when flipping through a yearbook...

"Oh yeah! I remember her class, she had some nice..."

[/quote']

"...methods of teaching that really helped lay the foundation of learning I kept with me the rest of my life."

Or that's what I'd prefer they say, anyway. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my sweater kittens, and I like that these girls get plenty of attention. But between them and my teaching abilities, I'd much rather they remember the latter.

"This thread idea is simple guys. Post something positive that happened to you today. No matter if it is BIG or small' date=' as long as it was nice!"

You sure you want to hear about my sex life? lol =P

[/quote']

Hey, if there's something I can always rely on for a positive message, it's my sex life.

Flingingfeces, my boyfriend's screenname on another forum is infinitemonkeys, with the custom title of "Flinger of Feces". He says you're infringing on his copyright and he challenges you to a fling-off.

Okay, I made up the fling-off part. But wouldn't that be hilarious?

Guest flingingfeces

Flingingfeces' date=' my boyfriend's screenname on another forum is infinitemonkeys, with the custom title of "Flinger of Feces". He says you're infringing on his copyright and he challenges you to a fling-off.

Okay, I made up the fling-off part. But wouldn't that be hilarious?

[/quote']

lol A fling-off it is! Bring it on monkey boy!:P

Guest flingingfeces

Direct quote: "Monkey boy?! I fling turds bigger than him!"

:D That's disturbing man. Lay off the ex-lacks lol Me I just enjoy flinging it at the unexpected passer by. Sometimes their mouth is open and I get a chuckle.:P

Guest flingingfeces

He says you sound like his kind of guy. He rescinds his challenge' date=' and instead offers to buy you a beer.

[/quote']

Flings beer in his face! Sorry used to flinging shit. Buys him one instead. Hell just put the whole night on my tab.

Segues into a beer drinking challenge! SHOTGUN!:P

Also on topic

Finally playing some dmc although I can't decide if it's good or not, but at least I'm playing it.

My boyfriend surprised me with reservations at a very nice restaurant' date=' where he gave me a gift wrapped box. Inside was a poem I wrote for him. He had it framed. This man could give lessons on romance.

[/quote']

Awwh, that is so sweet! You're a lucky gal.

And here's a favourite of mine that always makes me chuckle when I'm down.

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure."

I once read Plato's Republic to my girlfriend, doing silly voices for Thrasimachus and a pompous but intellectual one for Plato.

Its become a regular thing now, and I've somehow managed to get her to appreciate philosophy. I mean... Plato isn't exactly light reading. We've promised to get through the book one day.

EDIT: @QueenBee - did you just change the positioning of your avatar? Am I going crazy here? Why?!!!11!!