The positive thought thread.

Well 2017 is over, it was a pretty nasty year, so I am happy about that. Also got some new games yesterday, I know theres been a lot of negative talk about mass effect and destiny 2 but overlooking all the issues, I am actually enjoying them, also I made a nice looking Female Ryder, one that is still somewhat like the vanilla one but also nicer looking.

Spoiler

XS4B516.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... well... ummm...  dentist said my teeth are in good shape when I thought he would have to pull half of them.  Turned out just to be a bunch of crud that needed to be cleaned out around and under the gums.  No cavities at all and the crack in the back of one of my lower teeth isn't serious so... "yay", I guess.

what a lovely thread

@Cynical Misanthrope you should check this out :smiley:

I've been really bad in school for the better part of my life and I'm not even going where all of the bullshit threw my life, but today I received a test where I scored 100% and the teacher even used my test as the sample solution. That was a pretty great experience even if I was totally embarassed when a classmate asked if it was mine.:classic_blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

While it seems that the world is increasingly embrasing anti-intellectualism, scientist in Finland conducted an experiment where Quantum Entanglement effect was observed on an object you can see with naked eye. That could (eventually) lead to Quantum Entanglement Communicator technology! :open_mouth:

• 3 weeks later...

Finally sat down and merged a bunch of my Skyrim mods (I'm sure having Tropical Skyrim and its optimizer addons change the entire world landscape 3-4 times was great for memory usage :tongue: )

Even better I finally purged the need for HDTHeels.

Was trying to get my fresh install of SSE to work but for some reason probably due to a weird install it just didn't wanna cooperate today, so I tried my oldrim again with all the same mods I was using in SSE, just different ported versions and it works. As long as one of them works I'm happy, and man that Beth ini fix thing is amazing! Skyrim with the right mods is such a feel good game, I put some nice fantasy upbeat music, a whole lot of farming mods to replicate a cool stardew valley farm game feel and voila, super happy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a great and relaxing evening at work, I got to work along side a very nice and friendly co-worker. When the sun went down the summer heat was going away and there was a cool breeze blowing. I sat in a big box filled with clothes and other misc items, It was very comfortable. Sitting in that box I turned on my phone and selected a Blues music playlist. The sun was setting, the full moon was rising before me and stars in the sky were appearing one after the other and shining in the sky. The whole situation/moment was so relaxing, smooth, peaceful, I was in total chill out mode. I didn't even mind that the driver that was meant to take me home was late by thirty minutes, those thirty minutes passed by so quickly. The driver was really cool too.

• 4 weeks later...

Randomly browsing steam when it throws an upcomming thing at me

An isometric rpg?

That is Pathfinder?

And with Chris Avellone???

Where the fuck did this suddenly come from?? and why is it making my cold withered insides warm and glowy??

Guessin' Deep Silver are behind those multiple editions an' pricetags though. Fuck deep silver :[

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

why is it making my cold withered insides warm and glowy??

Guessin' Deep Silver are behind those multiple editions an' pricetags though. Fuck deep silver :[

?

I never got aroused by games, but good for you XD

• 1 month later...