IGNORED

SexLab Extra Voices + Nusbie's Voices

SexLab Extra Voices + Nusbie's Voices

View File

Ported SSE version of the mod SexLab Extra Voices (Nymra edition), but with sound files Nusbie's Voices (MeMe edition).  This revised version adds 26 new female and 19 male voice audio slots. Male voices from fashion SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.8 by sunspotz

Original mods LE:

SexLab Extra Voices Expanded

Nusbie's Voices for SexLab

SexLab Vanilla Voices 2.8

To activate the new voices in SexLab Framework on a running game:

in Sexlab Framework MCM > Rebuild & Clean tab > Reset Voice Registry > Done

You can now toggle the Voices you want in "Voices & SFX"

-------------------------------------

I do not know English well, so I cannot answer questions, if any. The mod is uploaded with the permission of the authors and all the developments belong to them.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 12:10 AM, jeflon67 said:

Would this work on xbox1 as is or would you need another program to make it work?

Sorry if this comes off rude, but, since when does SexLab Framework, work on Xbone? I could've sworn there is no SKSE and SL support for Xbone, and this is a mod for SL

not sure if anyone's ever reported this, as it might be a bit of an obscure thing. but i use SOS Futa addon for SOS, and as soon as i installed this mod, all futa female voices are using male voices from this mod. it worked fine before this mod was installed.

not quite sure why this is happening or how (if) to fix it

40 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

not sure if anyone's ever reported this, as it might be a bit of an obscure thing. but i use SOS Futa addon for SOS, and as soon as i installed this mod, all futa female voices are using male voices from this mod. it worked fine before this mod was installed.

not quite sure why this is happening or how (if) to fix it

Mh if they all are using the same voice slot you could just replace the files in the folder with the ones you are using for your futa characters.

For example i am using this:

and his other voice pack, just replaced the files for male 3 with his futa ones and female 13 with his submissive voice.

Do to that you just go to Data - Sound - FX - Sexlab  and chose the folder, delete the voice fiels and copy and paste the ones you want for it.

That "Should"  do it. (It does for me at least)

Or just reinstall nusbies mod, maybe that fixes it better :/

thanks, working on this a bit more. trying to sort through various voice mods to pick the ones i like which seem a bit more appropriate. long process to test out voice files one by one but i hope it will be worth it in the end.

what i am, however, having a bit of a hard time with, is trying to identify the relationships between the Sexlab voices and the voices from this mod and trying to figure out which replace which.

in sexlab, there are 8 female moan folders, 4 male folders, a sex folder, an orgasm folder, and an oral folder.

in this mod, there are 26 female voices and 19 male voices.

does this mod replace the sex, orgasm and oral folders from sexlab ?

of the 8 female and 4 male folders in sexlab, which of the voice folders in this mod replace them (if at all) or are they extra voices that can be chosen in the voice registry in sexlab's MCM ?

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

thanks, working on this a bit more. trying to sort through various voice mods to pick the ones i like which seem a bit more appropriate. long process to test out voice files one by one but i hope it will be worth it in the end.

what i am, however, having a bit of a hard time with, is trying to identify the relationships between the Sexlab voices and the voices from this mod and trying to figure out which replace which.

in sexlab, there are 8 female moan folders, 4 male folders, a sex folder, an orgasm folder, and an oral folder.

in this mod, there are 26 female voices and 19 male voices.

does this mod replace the sex, orgasm and oral folders from sexlab ?

of the 8 female and 4 male folders in sexlab, which of the voice folders in this mod replace them (if at all) or are they extra voices that can be chosen in the voice registry in sexlab's MCM ?

Adds new slots, does not change those added sexlab. I will try to check compatibility with SOS Futa. It is possible to change similar folder names if they are not compatible.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I was wanting to add some of my own voices to one of the folders, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get the selected voice folder to work in-game. I've made sure that the voice files are .wav files and I've renamed them with "001" etc., but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong, or is there not an easy way to replace the voice files with ones that we want to add? 

For example, I'll replace all the files in say folder 1 female with ten different ones and overwrite the old ones. When I select the altered folder ingame, the character will just be silent. Does anyone know a quick fix for this, or a way to insert/create a folder with their own custom voice sounds?

4 hours ago, Martianman said:

Hey I was wanting to add some of my own voices to one of the folders, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get the selected voice folder to work in-game. I've made sure that the voice files are .wav files and I've renamed them with "001" etc., but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong, or is there not an easy way to replace the voice files with ones that we want to add? 

For example, I'll replace all the files in say folder 1 female with ten different ones and overwrite the old ones. When I select the altered folder ingame, the character will just be silent. Does anyone know a quick fix for this, or a way to insert/create a folder with their own custom voice sounds?

If you look on the original thread there were posts that people described how to do this. I am working from memory and like nomkaz mine is no better than a goldfish so I cant direct you to the exact post.

7 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

If you look on the original thread there were posts that people described how to do this. I am working from memory and like nomkaz mine is no better than a goldfish so I cant direct you to the exact post.

Ok thanks I'll try to sift through and see if I can find it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good job on merging all the available voice packs together. Most of the female ones sound great, the male ones not so much...

Also I noticed that some voices are very quiet, it would help to boost their volume to the same level of the other ones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...