Giantess Queens

Adds giantesses into CK3. ?

You can help me by writing ideas for new mechanics and events, texts for trait descriptions and events.

Discord of the mod

Installation: simply unpack the archive into your Crusader Kings 3/mod directory and enable in the launcher. This mod has no requirements.

Credits: me - code, text, coordination
srx47 - icons

eill5 - code, text

Aedya - text

2 hours ago, srx47 said:

i'm no mikelangelo but hey :D

ass_giantess_1.pngass_giantess_2.pngass_giantess_3.png

vore_giantess_1.pngvore_giantess_2.pngvore_giantess_3.png

giantess.pngBG_Square.pngPiece_Star.png

Wow, I didn't expect to receive help that fast! Thank you very much, this will be very helpful.

I can't promise when the next version comes out, since I want to add a lot of things before releasing it. But your traits are really inspiring, so I don't have a right to abandon this mod  anymore. ?

11 hours ago, KingofSkyrim said:

Speaking of vore you might want to check out Bloodbornes CK3 vore mod (WIP) over at ekas. 

They could use some help if your interested. 

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43914

It will probably have some features you might to implement in future versions of your mod.

That's interesting, although we seem to have different directions. Well, vore is a big focus of my mod, so I will keep track on that mod.

6 hours ago, srx47 said:

ok on high contrast ass one looks horrible. how about this one:

820f95446d6e987ead0682d6e52fdc3e.png

Yes, I like this one better.

New version out! Ass picture is replaced, and giantess execution interactions are moved away from the common execute one. As a giantess you will receive an event with text describing the execution (it leaves a lot to be desired, so I would gladly accept new ones, even multiple ones). Also if a giantess imprisons you, you are almost guaranteed to be executed by her (with an according message, new texts are welcome too).

In next version I will try to implement sex scenes. They will function like this: a giantess demands a subject to pay their duty, which they can refuse to do (will make them a criminal) or accept and arrive to her court. Then a chain of events will start: giantess tells subject what to do and they have to please her (trying harder will bring stress). If they failed to please her giantess may decide to punish the subject. Injury and death is possible during sex, so as a vassal you will have to be careful. As for ass/vore abilities, I'm not sure they are actually needed. I think I will just give vassals a bonus if their giantess is for example lvl 3 ass, so that they have an incentive to please her.

Nice work, will definitely check out. 

some thoughts and inspiration:

- gaining traits on crushing/eating prisoners. Maybe have just a small chance to absorb some congenital traits from your prey, so some prey would be more precious?

- giantesses have or gain higher life expectancy the more they execute? 

- Weight system. weight gain if you eat too many prisoners? For the future possibly body growth? Portrait modifier Tiddy growth, or become more muscular?

- some interaction to avoid being smashed to death/being eaten, just like the torture interaction when the prisoner tries to get away with telling a secret. Prey can offer you to sacrifice a close relative to save his/her own live. Maybe get away from being crushed/eaten trading for high stress penalty, thus making not every execution happen on the first attempt. Lower stress penalty for chaste characters, high penalty or avoidance not possible for lewd characters. 

- use a trait oder character modifier „full“ or „bloated belly“ when someone has been eaten. Add portrait modifier with visual pregnancy to represent the full belly. 

- decision „rape prisoner“. Prisoner has chance to get wounded or severely wounded, stress loss for giantess, impregnation chance? (You know, to breed from prisoners with valuable traits)

- some flavor events for digestion with prey struggling. Possiblity to toggle by game rule maybe. Also maybe scat stuff for those who are into it (also game rule please)

have a nice day

1 hour ago, karlsonf said:

Nice work, will definitely check out. 

some thoughts and inspiration:

- gaining traits on crushing/eating prisoners. Maybe have just a small chance to absorb some congenital traits from your prey, so some prey would be more precious?

- giantesses have or gain higher life expectancy the more they execute? 

- Weight system. weight gain if you eat too many prisoners? For the future possibly body growth? Portrait modifier Tiddy growth, or become more muscular?

- some interaction to avoid being smashed to death/being eaten, just like the torture interaction when the prisoner tries to get away with telling a secret. Prey can offer you to sacrifice a close relative to save his/her own live. Maybe get away from being crushed/eaten trading for high stress penalty, thus making not every execution happen on the first attempt. Lower stress penalty for chaste characters, high penalty or avoidance not possible for lewd characters. 

- use a trait oder character modifier „full“ or „bloated belly“ when someone has been eaten. Add portrait modifier with visual pregnancy to represent the full belly. 

- decision „rape prisoner“. Prisoner has chance to get wounded or severely wounded, stress loss for giantess, impregnation chance? (You know, to breed from prisoners with valuable traits)

- some flavor events for digestion with prey struggling. Possiblity to toggle by game rule maybe. Also maybe scat stuff for those who are into it (also game rule please)

have a nice day

Thanks!

-thought about giving an ability to absorb congenital traits for lvl 3 vore giantesses. otherwise it would be too op. might eventuallly add it.

-might add increased health and life expectancy for skill traits. also maybe an ability to become younger looking by eating young beautiful women.

-i thought about making giantesses lose weight if they don't eat enough people. they will have to asks vassals to send them men (lowers levy) or sacrifice their lives. as for body, currently all giantesses are muscular, because prowess gives muscles. do people like this or should i make them skinnier? what will they have to do to gain muscle mass? as for boobs, if boob trait was added it could effect boob size.

-execution is 100% fatal, because it's, well, execution. torture and sex events will be variable, you will have different options and differen outcomes (injury, death, stress, giantess not getting satisfied and punishing you and so on)

-won't add bloated belly because giantess is supposed to be giant, lol. this will be in vore mod though (linked on this page).

-there will be both gentle/consensual and evil/non-consentual stuff. will depend on the giantess's personality. i will need texts for different options, and like i said i'm not a good writer, so i hope someone will submit their texts for me to add.

-currently digestion is execution only, so it's instant (it's just another option for you to execute a prisoner if you're a giantess). there will be prolonged digestions though, perhaps even a new detention type (like house arrest, but in belly)

8 hours ago, hamimobe said:

-i thought about making giantesses lose weight if they don't eat enough people. they will have to asks vassals to send them men (lowers levy) or sacrifice their lives. as for body, currently all giantesses are muscular, because prowess gives muscles. do people like this or should i make them skinnier? what will they have to do to gain muscle mass? as for boobs, if boob trait was added it could effect boob size.

I really like the idea of there being negative side effects if giantess don't eat others. It makes the mechanic less of a sandbox and more of a real rpg  aspect alongside the rest of CK3 that requires tough decisions sometimes. It could have negative effects in the way of stress, weight loss, stat loss, or whatever else, but I think it's a great idea overall. It also definitely helps immersion, since you couldn't just ignore or forget about it.

I also think this could be incorporated interestingly into events already in the game. Maybe if a giantess character hasn't eaten in a while and is too hungry, they'll have a chance to lose control and swallow a vassal, friend, or family member at a feast? This could also be an event if the giantess is an alcoholic, eating someone you don't mean to and very well may wish you hadn't. The character could also require much more if they have the gluttonous trait. 

It'd also add some balance. While there are a ton of benefits associated with giantess and what they can do, if you can't manage to get a steady supply of men to eat, you'll suffer very large debuffs and perhaps end up swallowing someone you really shouldn't have.

This has barely anything to do with my earlier suggestions, but maybe giantess could have a special kidnap and assassination plot? Plotting to swallow a victim rather than just having them captured or killed in their sleep. You could also do this as a normal man if you have a giantess plotting alongside you who is willing to do the deed.

1 hour ago, Aedya said:

I really like the idea of there being negative side effects if giantess don't eat others. It makes the mechanic less of a sandbox and more of a real rpg  aspect alongside the rest of CK3 that requires tough decisions sometimes. It could have negative effects in the way of stress, weight loss, stat loss, or whatever else, but I think it's a great idea overall. It also definitely helps immersion, since you couldn't just ignore or forget about it.

I also think this could be incorporated interestingly into events already in the game. Maybe if a giantess character hasn't eaten in a while and is too hungry, they'll have a chance to lose control and swallow a vassal, friend, or family member at a feast? This could also be an event if the giantess is an alcoholic, eating someone you don't mean to and very well may wish you hadn't. The character could also require much more if they have the gluttonous trait. 

It'd also add some balance. While there are a ton of benefits associated with giantess and what they can do, if you can't manage to get a steady supply of men to eat, you'll suffer very large debuffs and perhaps end up swallowing someone you really shouldn't have.

This has barely anything to do with my earlier suggestions, but maybe giantess could have a special kidnap and assassination plot? Plotting to swallow a victim rather than just having them captured or killed in their sleep. You could also do this as a normal man if you have a giantess plotting alongside you who is willing to do the deed.

Thank you for contributing to the discussion!

Yes, balance is a priority for me. Being both a tiny under a giantess and a giantess herself will give both bonuses and negative effects. Obviously, the giantess is going to be the privileged one, but the should have some bad stuff to even this out. I have already made a heavy use of the stress system in the new update (will soon come out!) weight is also probably going to be used, or something similar to it.

Editing existing events is a good idea. Right now I'm focusing on my own interactions, but vanilla events could be fixed too (might bring compatibility issues though).

Plotting to swallow a victim isn't really useful imo, as vore will probably be implemented as a new detention type (like house arrest). Some other plots could beadded though, if you have any ideas.

30 minutes ago, hamimobe said:

I have already made a heavy use of the stress system in the new update

Perhaps a mental break could involve eating a random vassal or choosing from three important people? Like one of the traits you could take to manage stress is 'Stress Eater', which prompts an event every so often that has you choose from three important people in your realm to devour, or you have to take a massive stress penalty.

Maybe it's just me, but I like the idea of having some vore be slightly out of the player's control, or just making giantesses have major incentives to eat those they typically wouldn't. Maybe high prestige gives better rewards when you digest someone, and the easiest people to lock up and digest are vassals and family, so you'd be compelled to do it that way? I also think it'd be very fun to have to worry about your Giantess ally consuming you, even if you do have high relations.

35 minutes ago, Aedya said:

Perhaps a mental break could involve eating a random vassal or choosing from three important people? Like one of the traits you could take to manage stress is 'Stress Eater', which prompts an event every so often that has you choose from three important people in your realm to devour, or you have to take a massive stress penalty.

Maybe it's just me, but I like the idea of having some vore be slightly out of the player's control, or just making giantesses have major incentives to eat those they typically wouldn't. Maybe high prestige gives better rewards when you digest someone, and the easiest people to lock up and digest are vassals and family, so you'd be compelled to do it that way? I also think it'd be very fun to have to worry about your Giantess ally consuming you, even if you do have high relations.

It depends on your personal traits. If you are cruel you will eat and kill everyone, if you're gentle you'll forgive them. It uses stress system, and AI weights are implemented as well (lazy vassals will not try hard while satisfying you, gentle giantess will forgive you an so on).

Mental break downs could be looked into, good idea.

Version 1.2.0 is out, and its HUGE (at least for me)!

Giantess sex events are now implemented, and they work for both player giantesses and player vassals! It works like this: a giantess gives some of her vassals a new trait Sex Slave (temporary icon for it currently), and once in 3-4 years they will be summoned to perform their duty. If you play as a vassal the giantess will make you her slave, trust me. :)

Right now it's only one event, ass job, but new ones could be added easily onto this framework. The event is dynamic, meaning that it can have multiple outcomes. It also depends on the personal character of the giantess/vassal, i.e. lazy vassals will not do their job very well, evil giantesses will not forgive disobedience and so on...

It probably has some bugs, but I think I have eliminated most of them. So it should mostly work fine for boths vassals and giantesses.

I'm really proud of what I have achieved, since this was the most difficult part IMO.  New events could be easily added by using those ones as templates. This system doesn't use Carnalitas, because I couldn't achieve what I wanted with it, but it should be compatible if you so desire.