inb4poof

Worgen Female for Star Wars: Jedi Academy (18+)

Worgen Female for Star Wars: Jedi Academy (18+)

This here is a female worgen from World of Warcraft, ported from Blender source files meant for an SFM port set up by AvalonSFM. This one was easier to port, because her proportions fit JKA's skeleton better than the male worgen's. It took longer though, because I decided to give this one more than one body type option.
This has sounds, customization, team skins, bot support, and NPCs.

To use the NPCs, while cheats are enabled, type "npc spawn (name)", replacing (name) with any of the npc names listed below. You can also play as the NPC by typing "playermodel (name)"
Here are the NPC names:

• worgenf        - spawns a default female worgen
  • worgenfexposed    - spawns a female worgen with her garments pulled
  • worgenfnude    - spawns a naked female worgen
  • worgenfpreg    - spawns a pregnant female worgen
  • worgenf2    - spawns a red team female worgen, on the enemy's side
  • worgenf_r    - spawns a harmless female worgen with 50,000 health

Their sword has custom hit effects, World of Warcraft sounds, and uses the Sith Sword model by default, but if you have SithMasteR555's World of Warcraft weapon pack for Jedi Academy, they will use "WoW Pack - Sword 1" model from that pack instead.

Since mrwonko's site seems to be currently down, here's an archived link:

SithMasteR555's World of Warcraft Weapon Pack (Optional)https://web.archive.org/web/20200923135951/https://mrwonko.de/jk3files/files/93073_wow_weapon_pack.zip

To use their weapon, type "saber worg"

Details about the pk3 files:

• vvvWorgenFemale.pk3                             - Contains the model, textures, voices, weapon sounds, botfile, and everything needed for the mod to work.
  • vvvWorgenFemaleNPCs.pk3                   - Optional. Contains the custom NPCs that you can spawn with cheats.
  • vvvWorgenFemaleNSFW.pk3                  - Optional. This enables NSFW customization options and contains the NSFW botfiles. This one is also needed for the NSFW custom NPCs to work.
  • vvvWorgenFemaleReplaceNPCs.pk3        - Optional. This replaces some NPCs with female worgens. Goes well with vvvWorgenMaleReplaceNPCs.pk3 from the Male Worgen mod.
  • vvvWorgenFemaleReplaceAlora.pk3        - Optional. Replaces Alora with a worgen
  • vvvWorgenFemaleReplaceRosh.pk3        - Optional. Replaces Rosh with a female worgen.
  • vvvWorgenFemaleReplaceTavion.pk3      - Optional. Replaces Tavion with a worgen.
  • vvvWoWSwordsReplaceNPCSabers.pk3    - Optional. This replaces most NPC sabers with Sith Swords, but if you also have SithMasteR555's World of Warcraft weapon pack installed, NPC sabers will get replaced by several swords from that pack.

You can edit the NPCs and other files in the pk3 files to your liking by opening the pk3 with PakScape or 7-zip, then edit the text files in "ext_data/npcs/" folder with Notepad. You can look in assets1.pk3 in the game's base folder to see what NPCs can be replaced and how you can make your own for reference.

-CREDITS-
Worgen and World of Warcraft © Blizzard
Source files provided by AvalonSFM
Model and sounds by Blizzard
Other sounds by Raven Software and LucasArts

-HOW TO INSTALL-
 Extract the zip file, then put the pk3 file(s) that you need into your base folder: "Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy/Gamedata/base"

Make sure you also run this in OpenJK to prevent crashes. OpenJK is an overhaul that raises the limitations of Jedi Academy's engine, and makes it possible to support higher-poly models. https://github.com/JACoders/OpenJK

-BUGS-
Like the Male Worgen, the facial animation may look weird in the starting cutscene of the Hoth level.

-LICENSE-
Others are free to share, modify, and/or put this in their mods, and should give credit while they're at it.
======================================================================
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    You need OpenJK in order for this mod to work. https://github.com/JACoders/OpenJK

WOW! I see brilliant work there! You have golden hands, my friend! Im very glad, that someone remember these beatiful game!
Can you create mod an orc female, please? Or maybe, mag'har orc female? 
Yep thats my fetish😏

On 9/23/2020 at 9:19 PM, jfraser said:

a mod for JKA? wow! i miss those days.

Yeah, I miss them too. I wish JKA modding was still as popular as back then.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:12 PM, aliendrake said:

WOW! I see brilliant work there! You have golden hands, my friend! Im very glad, that someone remember these beatiful game!
Can you create mod an orc female, please? Or maybe, mag'har orc female? 
Yep thats my fetish😏

Thanks! Sure, I'll get to that when I have the time. Right now I'm busy focusing on finishing a few incomplete mods.

1 hour ago, inb4poof said:

Thanks! Sure, I'll get to that when I have the time. Right now I'm busy focusing on finishing a few incomplete mods.

OMG! Thank you dude! 
I was just planning to re-play the game on max difficulty with Worgen female skin (but I thought I might try asking to do mod)
W
ithout vampire and healing (i forgot name of sith ability to heal) Without speed ability and save (only auto) using one-handed sword and without guns (except for the mission where the sword is taken) 

Big thanks bro you made my day!

So, first off, I am LOVING this mod. Matter of fact, this mod is what made me get the game in the first place and I am glad that I did. So a big thanks to you, not only for the mod but for introducing me to a game I otherwise wouldn't have play. 

To the second thing. I know it's a long shot and unreasonable for me to ask but ask I will anyway. Any chance that we might see a worgen mod for KoTor or KoTor 2? That would be totally awesome.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:42 AM, Aurekai said:

So, first off, I am LOVING this mod. Matter of fact, this mod is what made me get the game in the first place and I am glad that I did. So a big thanks to you, not only for the mod but for introducing me to a game I otherwise wouldn't have play. 

To the second thing. I know it's a long shot and unreasonable for me to ask but ask I will anyway. Any chance that we might see a worgen mod for KoTor or KoTor 2? That would be totally awesome.

You're welcome! And thanks, glad you're enjoying them. Sorry to say this, I don't play KotOR. I'm not familiar with how to port models to those games either. I'd love to try learning how to do it myself, but I got plans to finish every character I ported/want to port to Jedi Academy. I guess you could try asking on deadlystream.com, nexusmod forums, gamebanana, or modDB, or make a new thread on Loverslab requesting it. If they ask for source files, give them this link:
https://smutba.se/project/489/
I imagine just asking people to port something like this on other sites wouldn't be easy, but I wish you luck.

Wish someone would/could port this race to Skyrim (as well as add female NPC's).

Your post says I can edit the NPCs by opening the files, exactly how do I edit it so that every female worgen NPC is nude while retaining their color (like Rosh is reddish(?) but if I replace his custom skin 'rosh' with nsfw then the color turns grey)

On 10/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, Rokabur said:

Your post says I can edit the NPCs by opening the files, exactly how do I edit it so that every female worgen NPC is nude while retaining their color (like Rosh is reddish(?) but if I replace his custom skin 'rosh' with nsfw then the color turns grey)

Oh actually you can do that by editing the .skin files. By default, the "nsfw" customSkin has the body meshes set to the gray worgen texture, so changing the customSkin to that in the NPC files will only make them that way. To make all the clothed worgens of different colors naked, first open the pk3s:

vvvWorgenFemale.pk3               - for the main skins, team skins, and customization skins

vvvWorgenFemaleNSFW.pk3     - for the NSFW skins and customization skins

Look in "models/players/worgen_female/" for these files. These are the ones that you need to edit:
model_blue.skin        //used for friendly NPCs in the NPC replacement mod
model_red.skin        //enemy NPCs
model_default.skin    //also used for some friendly NPCs
model_alora.skin
model_rosh.skin
model_tavion.skin
model_ragnos.skin    //Possessed Tavion's skin

1694572191_!!1thisisaskinfile.JPG.c03c9d3495d570b03528c8e59670c6ac.JPG

As you see here, a .skin file is basically a text file that lists meshes and textures assigned to them for the character model in that folder. Parts that you want to be visible always have the address of an image texture file next to them, while parts that you want to be invisible always have "*off" next to them to hide them.
Let's start with making Rosh's worgen replacement naked.

2089584678_!!2roshchange1original.JPG.26767d0d5bb0fba7becc55b2885d5aee.JPG1354963079_!!2roshchange2nudeedit.JPG.94250154dbc9451944b64c2684c097e7.JPG

So to turn the skin into a nude skin, you'd have to set the textures of the clothing meshes to "*off" so that they're hidden. And then save, run the game, and bingo, she's free.

1740320681_!!3roshnudein-game.jpg.9716ca9bc6c8c4d190a2d2f8ebc59223.jpg

You'd have to do the same for the other clothed model_.skin files if you want to make them naked too. You could copy-paste the wall of text of clothing meshes that you already set to *off in the Rosh skin to the other model_.skin files.

There are also other ways to edit the skin for an NPC. (If you're not interested, read no further.) If you want, you could even edit the .skin file further and make her wear a red bikini, make her use the pregnant body mesh, or use different hairstyle and ears, or a combination of each, but the important thing is each part needs to use the correct textures. You can look at the other .skin files, especially the "model_.skin" files for reference.

Examples: Note that Rosh's body meshes use "base_body3.tga" as the skin color. You can change them to "base_body4a.tga" to make them use Tavion's worgen body skin color. If you're using Notepad, use Ctrl + H for a faster way of replacing many of the same text. The parts that use "base_hair" also has to match, so replace "base_hair3.tga" with "base_hair4a.tga". Now the skin has Tavion's purple worgen body color.

1383726345_!!4ctrlhtoreplacefast.JPG.c6c1ee8752a4652372f9dc425e97760e.JPG

If you want a skin to use different ears, cut and paste the image texture address from beside the original mesh right to the alternate mesh that you want to use, then add *off next to the original to hide it.

1211209175_!!5changingears1.JPG.6c1f76015afcb2cd8d81377652d3e2b5.JPG

544857279_!!5changingears2.JPG.4cdd4fcbf978de09848d4dc467b46998.JPG

You can also make a new model_.skin with those edits and make an NPC in an npc file use that skin. Let's say you create a new skin called "model_test.skin". For an NPC to use it, you should put in the npc file:

playerModel    worgen_female
    customSkin    test

There are also .skin files that are used for the Create-A-Character menu that you can combine to make the NPCs use in the npc files. Here's some examples:

customSkin    head_a1|torso_a1|lower_a1

customSkin    head_b9a|torso_d1|lower_b1

The first above customSkin line makes the character use the first selections in the customization menu: Gray skin with default body type and default hair, default size clothes, and all accessories on.
The second above customSkin makes the character use: Brown skin with pregnant body and 2nd hairstyle, no clothes, and no accessories. (The reason why the head_ of the 2nd one uses "b9a" instead of "b10" is because of how the game reads the customization files. Naming it b10 would mess with the arrangement of the icons in the Create-A-Character menu, putting it between b1 and b2, instead of after b9. The third and fourth ear and hair style for brown pregnant body would be head_b9b and head_b9c. You know the rest.)
You can have a better look at the parts by extracting the .skin files and icons.

589604016_!!7customizationfilesarrangement1.JPG.08a9be4fa485026fccab80638668b1fd.JPG

These types of .skin files exist to enable customization support for characters, and makes them selectable in singleplayer when starting a new game. Basically, a head_, torso_, and lower_ combination is a model_.skin file divided into three changeable parts. The way these are set up vary between many models, but how I set it up for characters like Renamon and female Worgen is like this:
head_ consists of the whole body
torso_ consists of the main clothes
lower_ consists of the accessories

With these you can also make a new .skin file and copy-paste all lines from one of each head_, torso_, and lower_ file to create a new skin.

426296872_!!8mixnmatchhead_torso_andlower_filestocreateanewskinfileforeasieruseinnpcfiles.JPG.4db19a6a8812939a9830fc598625ded1.JPG

Alternatively, you can type "playermodel" in-game to see what parts your character is currently using. You can also try to change your playermodel parts in-game by changing the head_, torso_, and lower_ values around. You could also copy the values to the customSkin line of an NPC in the npc file.

119796836_!!9achangingplayermodelvaluesin-gameusingtheconsole.jpg.6c094f3fb2d27c5be8a4e62357acb3fb.jpg

In the screenshot, the playermodel is using head_e2, torso_a1, and lower_c3. So to use those values in an npc file, I'd put:

playerModel    worgen_female

customSkin    head_e2|torso_a1|lower_c3

The reason why I explained all this is to show that there are more ways for NPC files to use skins. I hope you find these useful.

In case you also want to make the male worgens naked, when you set their clothing meshes to *off, you have to make them use worghips instead of worghips_sfw, then put "models/players/worgen_male/flesh_tex.tga" next to hips_shaft.

1636111773_!!6worgenm1orig!.JPG.bde5db53786ad8d18fb533bcf29a1b4d.JPG 1318391555_!!6worgenm2nude.JPG.62f1c6e2a7cbb9d99434b088ae029dbc.JPG

I'm probably just too stupid to get this right. Went to Rosh's file you used as an example, everything was already set to *off there as well as every other file you indicated, yet the chars still wear the bra/panties in-game.

On 10/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, Rokabur said:

I'm probably just too stupid to get this right. Went to Rosh's file you used as an example, everything was already set to *off there as well as every other file you indicated, yet the chars still wear the bra/panties in-game.

Sorry for the wait. Are you using Pakscape or 7-zip? I've had no problems editing files with 7-zip. I tried Pakscape a while ago. It seems that PakScape doesn't save changes made to text files when edited from inside the program. Try this:
Drag the text files out of the window and edit them outside, then when done editing, drag them back inside the window, then save. That method worked for me.

Awesome job. I also converted this mod so it's compatible with Movie Battles 2, for anybody who plays it and wants to use a few Worgen models with it. 

I've included 8 models from this mod into the attached .pk3 file. 3 are NSFW, 5 are SFW. I've only included support for the Jedi class. so if you'd like to spice up the rest of your classes with some anthro girls then follow this guide. 

-INSTALLATION-

• DL the attached .pk3 file (zz-worgenf.pk3)
  • Drop the file into your steamapps > common > Jedi Academy > GameData > MBII folder
  • Run the game and select the Jedi class. When choosing a model hit the "custom" button in order to select the Worgen
  • Enjoy

Unfortunately you can't edit any of the models in-game to have different features (if you wanted to do that). The models provided can't be customized. 

(Edit: There was a graphical error in the shaders that I've since fixed.)

zz-worgenf.pk3