This is an excellent companion to Fertility Mode.  It always felt weird that I have a follower who looks 9 months pregnant but never even notices :P  I'd love to see support for unique dialog for the female Jarls too.  Then again, I could also imagine a hilarious scene between Jarls Elisif and Laila at the meeting during the main quest line, or Elisif's reactions if you side with the Stormcloaks... Damn, all the potential this mod has.  GREAT job.

I just have one small request. My character is a bit of a cheater. You have dialogue for when you tell your partner the baby isn't his but he always forgives you. I would love to see them get more angry and maby even divorce you if you keep messing around. Nether follower framework got a setting where you can divorce your partner. he/she gets angry and throw the ring on the ground. Maby if you can hook into that somehow it be awesome. Just saying oops and be forgiven each time is a bit silly.  

9 hours ago, osculim said:

I just have one small request. My character is a bit of a cheater. You have dialogue for when you tell your partner the baby isn't his but he always forgives you. I would love to see them get more angry and maby even divorce you if you keep messing around. Nether follower framework got a setting where you can divorce your partner. he/she gets angry and throw the ring on the ground. Maby if you can hook into that somehow it be awesome. Just saying oops and be forgiven each time is a bit silly.  

Yeah, being forgiven every time is something you would expect from a simp, not a hardy nord. What if the the dialogue begging for forgiveness was a speech check that got harder every time you admit to cheating?

1 hour ago, tod howard said:

Yeah, being forgiven every time is something you would expect from a simp, not a hardy nord. What if the the dialogue begging for forgiveness was a speech check that got harder every time you admit to cheating?

That be perfect. But make it super hard even with a 100 speech you should have a good chance to fail.

Very cool premise. It's the little NPC reactions like this that makes the game feel realistic and alive.

I would be enthusiastic about Serena unique dialogues. As she is very popular and it would be interesting what you would write with her being a vampire and all. And I just installed the very recent and very popular Serana Dialogue Add-On https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161 

On 12/16/2020 at 3:45 AM, nun56unn5ufg said:

Very cool premise. It's the little NPC reactions like this that makes the game feel realistic and alive.

I would be enthusiastic about Serena unique dialogues. As she is very popular and it would be interesting what you would write with her being a vampire and all. And I just installed the very recent and very popular Serana Dialogue Add-On https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32161 

Serana has a unique pregnancy dialogue if I'm not mistaken. When my character impregnated her, they were talking about how it's interresting that a pure blood vampire can have children, because Serana thought she wouldn't be able to have any.

• 2 weeks later...

I've waited a long time for a mod like this, thank you. Only two requests.

First, I understand that cuckoldry is not your thing, but is there anyway to have married npc's acknowledge that they are having your child rather than their husbands? Just a one-off when they tell you that they are pregnant would be enough. A brawl quest with their husband or just reduced relationship rank for the "you know what you did" type dialogue would be fantastic.

Second, how about random comments if you knock-up half of Skyrim? Just seems like something people would take note of.

If this is too much, I completely understand. Hope you continue to update LE, I've never gotten CK to work reliably for SE and have mods I've made adjustments to.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:14 AM, thealeein said:

A brawl quest with their husband or just reduced relationship rank for the "you know what you did" type dialogue would be fantastic.

Second, how about random comments if you knock-up half of Skyrim? Just seems like something people would take note of.

1. Interesting idea, I'll make a note about it.

2. Same with this one.

8 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

What pregnancy mod would you recommend for this? I've only seen two, and most posts I've seen from users who've downloaded them seem to have nothing but issues.

It's meant for Fertility Mode. FM requires SKSE, SkyUI, and a body mod (Body+clothes) that is compatible with either node scaling (Oldrim bodies like UUNP) or racemenu morph scaling (ex. CBBE 3BBB, BHUNP). This bodymod requirement means fertility mode has secondary requirements of FNIS, Racemenu (WITH the morphs option enabled), XPMSSE, Bodyslide (with racemenu morphs), and body textures if the body of choice doesn't include them.

Fertility Mode itself has optional compatibility patches for Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions, RSChildren, and Sexlab, but none of these are required to make it work.

The other pregnancy mods are not compatible.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

It's meant for Fertility Mode. FM requires SKSE, SkyUI, and a body mod (Body+clothes) that is compatible with either node scaling (Oldrim bodies like UUNP) or racemenu morph scaling (ex. CBBE 3BBB, BHUNP). This bodymod requirement means fertility mode has secondary requirements of FNIS, Racemenu (WITH the morphs option enabled), XPMSSE, Bodyslide (with racemenu morphs), and body textures if the body of choice doesn't include them.

Fertility Mode itself has optional compatibility patches for Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions, RSChildren, and Sexlab, but none of these are required to make it work.

The other pregnancy mods are not compatible.

Alright thanks!

13 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

Alright thanks!

No problem, if you're using SE and experience stability problems/glitches, it might be a lack of other recommended bug-fix mods.

I recommend Actor limit fix, MFG fix, Bug Fixes SSE, SSE Engine fixes (parts 1 and 2), and Animation Limit Crash Fix. Massive improvement to stability and performance.

Finally, don't forget to generate all body and clothing meshes using bodyslide with the option "Generate Racemenu Morphs" checked, and run "Generate FNIS for Users" before starting the game.

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

No problem, if you're using SE and experience stability problems/glitches, it might be a lack of other recommended bug-fix mods.

I recommend Actor limit fix, MFG fix, Bug Fixes SSE, SSE Engine fixes (parts 1 and 2), and Animation Limit Crash Fix. Massive improvement to stability and performance.

Finally, don't forget to generate all body and clothing meshes using bodyslide with the option "Generate Racemenu Morphs" checked, and run "Generate FNIS for Users" before starting the game.

Bug Fixes SSE causes my game to not even be able to start up. Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem.

13 hours ago, tod howard said:

Fertility Adventures Translations

This post is where I'll be putting links to known translations of Fertility Adventures. Please know that I haven't tested them myself so they are what they are.

German: https://mega.nz/file/6CoikLBL#OEc-tpHmYzUj4KvrMPzK112cQ8WxNycmIEMSR-UZUMw translated by Rore

If I had known that someone else would do the work to translate the mod into German, I would not have done it. I'm also working since the release of the very first version on a translation and also the translation of 0.06 is completed since its release.

I wanted to wait with the release of the translation, because the mod is still in a very early version.

But anyway, thanks to Rore.