49 minutes ago, Scroolose said:

Sounds great. I know this can be technically achieved with other mods, but any plans to make more "immersive" proposition for npc to come live with Dragonborn, after npc tells you the news?

Something simple, voiced, no marriage included ( it sucks the way it's implemented anyway), "Would you come live with me?", Npc follows player, at location MC can say "This is our new home".

This is pretty much what I was going to request also :)

On 9/23/2020 at 3:40 AM, tod howard said:

...Sylgja has a quest. It's very short and ... as a male player...

Gah!  Plz hook into Fertility Modes parent tracker (if possible) and not exclude my poor non-futa raging-lesbian dragonborn (Delphi Lesbos) from quest(s) with a gender flag.

SL calypso strap-on IS capable of more than just wondrous girl-on-girl crime (as its been blessed by Mara, loved by dibella, hexed by molag and futzed with by sanguine; in my head canon).  This glorious device, in Tamriel, is all that is required for artificial insemination to be done 'naturally' between females ;)

Looks interesting, now following thread; though I shudder to think what'll happen if I install it on current playthrough with wives, mistresses, concubines, putanas and masters in every hold.  Not to mention what dibella's refuge, Amorous Adv, and PetCollar mods have twisted my rubber arms into doing.  My PC might blow blue smoke if the mod looks into the past...and current pregnancies(I run with a 180 day prego cycle to womanlyfacture a soulgem)

19 hours ago, Scroolose said:

Sounds great. I know this can be technically achieved with other mods, but any plans to make more "immersive" proposition for npc to come live with Dragonborn, after npc tells you the news?

Something simple, voiced, no marriage included ( it sucks the way it's implemented anyway), "Would you come live with me?", Npc follows player, at location MC can say "This is our new home".

I'm not sure. I didn't want to introduce features that could cause issues with other mods. I'm also unfamiliar with how to do that, though I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to learn. It's a decent idea though.

10 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Gah!  Plz hook into Fertility Modes parent tracker (if possible) and not exclude my poor non-futa raging-lesbian dragonborn (Delphi Lesbos) from quest(s) with a gender flag.

SL calypso strap-on IS capable of more than just wondrous girl-on-girl crime (as its been blessed by Mara, loved by dibella, hexed by molag and futzed with by sanguine; in my head canon).  This glorious device, in Tamriel, is all that is required for artificial insemination to be done 'naturally' between females ;)

Looks interesting, now following thread; though I shudder to think what'll happen if I install it on current playthrough with wives, mistresses, concubines, putanas and masters in every hold.  Not to mention what dibella's refuge, Amorous Adv, and PetCollar mods have twisted my rubber arms into doing.  My PC might blow blue smoke if the mod looks into the past...and current pregnancies(I run with a 180 day prego cycle to womanlyfacture a soulgem)

I might have to change some of the wording in my description. In your case I'm pretty sure the quest with Sylgja will work for you so long as the father of her child shows up as your characters name in the tracking list in MCM. The announcements and quests aren't gender locked. The only requirement is that the player is the father. I've never played fertility mode with a lesbian pregnancy so I don't know how they work but as long as those conditions are met it should be good to go.

As for using it in your current game I doubt it would cause extra stress on your PC. The mod is 99% dependent on dialogue conditions. The only scripting (for now)  is when it gets triggered by Fertility Mode's conception event and labor event.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, superlerk123 said:

Impregnation spree! ??I hope you take care of all them lol  *has to pay child support for all them*

Haha, I dedicated a home I downloaded a while back so I can raise my own army of adventurers out of them. :D But it will be a while, because I set the pregnancy timer for 9 months. :D

Lulz...this has potential.

Might get with a couple other mod makers (Xiderpunk for Flower Girls, and the like)...and get a temporary team going.  I can imagine Alvor being a bit perturbed when his wife gets pregnant.  Or, when running a prostitution mod and one of the named NPCs says to put a kid in her....and, so on.   Tie in with SexLife, perhaps...and on, and on, and on.   Perhaps a bit of a quest after you knock up Elisif.   LOL

On 10/30/2020 at 12:53 PM, MoonSpot said:

I said earlier that nothing is gender locked, but that actually wasn't true. I have certain things gender locked via dialogue conditions. They aren't super necessary so I'll remove them in the next update. I hadn't really touched the Creation Kit for a month but I've gotten back into it now and the Farkas mini-quest is nearly complete. Unique lines for Senna are also nearly done. I would like to get an update out before Monday.

6 hours ago, tod howard said:

I said earlier that nothing is gender locked, but that actually wasn't true. I have certain things gender locked via dialogue conditions. They aren't super necessary so I'll remove them in the next update. I hadn't really touched the Creation Kit for a month but I've gotten back into it now and the Farkas mini-quest is nearly complete. Unique lines for Senna are also nearly done. I would like to get an update out before Monday.

As long as PC can bang and partake in the mod I couldn't care less what NPCs call them; him, her, they, beast, dog or even pig works just fine.  I'd drop that sort of tedious text and audio editing work somewhere far behind the back burnner.  No need for that kind of added complexity/timesink if from the framework perspective the 'motions' still work.

Just don't call me an "imperial bastard" or "Damned elf", cause seriously...Fuck those guys.  Talos be praised! ;)

On 11/5/2020 at 12:19 PM, VeritasRose said:

It would be rad to have some Vilkas unique dialogue! Or stuff with guild factions in general. Mages maybe might be chill, but having a heavily pregnant thief, assassin, or Companion could be pretty amusing.

Guild stuff could be interesting. Good idea,

14 hours ago, Remel said:

Great idea, even though I have not been able to get ANYONE pregnant so far (no idea why yet) I'm going to give this a try.

I'm not an expert on how the system works, but I think sperm dies somewhat quickly so make sure you're topped up during ovulation.

3 hours ago, abcd99 said:

This looks like a great mod. Quick request: Is it possible to have female followers to ask the player to make them pregnant? Say, after following the player one in-game day?  Also, female housecarls other than Lydia? This would be awesome. Thanks.

I would rather not take pregnancy requests outside of the context of a romantic relationship, which is why I restricted it to marriage. It would probably put a lot of people off if their followers started begging them for baby batter despite only knowing them for a day. I do plan to put this on Nexus eventually so I don't want people writing it off as fetish material. I'm afraid the answer is going to be no.

As for the other housecarls I will be covering them eventually.

Oh, I can't wait to try Fakras and his miniquest :) Do I have to be married to him or is it just enough to tell him I am pregnant with his kid outside of marriage? :) Also is it safe to update from previous version mid game? Thanks! Love this mod :) 

Narue (author of Fertility mode) said that for a 7 day cycle sperm life is 2 days and for 14, 21 and 28 day cycles it's 4 days.

12 hours ago, tod howard said:

I'm not an expert on how the system works, but I think sperm dies somewhat quickly so make sure you're topped up during ovulation.

In Sylgja's quest Verner (her father) is stuck standing after I save him from the bandits and just stands on the end of the bridge. I purposefully turned off any mod for Darkwater crossing, but he just won't go back to the village.

Edit: it works now... I tried to wait a bit after I kill the bandits to ensure his script runs completely and then I spoke to him. After that he ran back home.

8 hours ago, Katschaba said:

Oh, I can't wait to try Fakras and his miniquest :) Do I have to be married to him or is it just enough to tell him I am pregnant with his kid outside of marriage? :) Also is it safe to update from previous version mid game? Thanks! Love this mod :) 

Narue (author of Fertility mode) said that for a 7 day cycle sperm life is 2 days and for 14, 21 and 28 day cycles it's 4 days.

Telling him is all that's required. The only thing that requires marriage right now is the pregnancy request dialogue since it would be weird for people you aren't in a relationship with to ask for babies. Updating should be safe to do mid game and the Farkas quest should work if you've already told him (probably). Let me know if something doesn't work.

1 hour ago, tod howard said:

Telling him is all that's required. The only thing that requires marriage right now is the pregnancy request dialogue since it would be weird for people you aren't in a relationship with to ask for babies. Updating should be safe to do mid game and the Farkas quest should work if you've already told him (probably). Let me know if something doesn't work.

Thanks! Yeah, it definitely makes sense this way. I would let the marriage condition there for someone to ask you or you to ask them to have babies together ;) I was actually pleasantly suprised that this dialogue was present with Kaidan, who my PC is married to, even if it was unvoiced it was great to have there :) 

I will try the miniquest, but I have to  do the Companions questline first and Farkas's AA quest before we can have some fun times resulting in a kid :D Will let you know if there is any trouble ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses. My suggestion in regards to the request to make something similar for Beeing Female: Do not do it until they update Beeing Female. That mod hasn't been updated since April of 2018 for SE and is running on old run times for both Skyrim SE and SKSE64. As such, it's currently an outdated mod and has too many issuse. It was my preferred Pregancy mod until became clear it wasn't being updated.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:01 PM, Katschaba said:

it would be weird for people you aren't in a relationship with to ask for babies

Tod's next mod: "Surrogates of Skyrim!"  ?

I'm watching progress on your interesting mod. I always use a female character with female pals and relationships (sad, I know, but the thought of playing a male that's a cross between Frankenstein and Vilkas just puts me off.)  Glad to hear the gender lock is coming off.

I'll download soon, I promise...

On 11/23/2020 at 4:15 PM, superlerk123 said:

wonder how many more patches till beta...>.> or is upgrading version pretty easy when using script save cleaners and such?

Updating is probably safe unless I mention it in the patch notes. I haven't touched the scripts in a while but if I do change them I'll let everyone know.

• 2 weeks later...