hogsmaws

Clothing Categories Edits

for all the clothing mods you guys use do you open them up in S4S and just enable them for all categories like me or do you actually look at each item and consider what category it's actually appropriate for and edit that way, or do you just leave it the way you DLed it and just find your way to it in CAS?

Capture.JPG.79a2d73c8d6c062f91c1e304ce0252f4.JPG

That's something you can do ingame. You just have to remove the filter at the top. So it's not necessary imo.

The only mods I edit that way with S4S are poses and sometimes objects to change name, value...

I remove the filters in-game if needed. From my point of view many items are enabled for too much categories and/or outfit parts already.

When making CC I try to match the categories most of the time. But I remove all filters in CAS, I like to see and test everything.  

i realize that most people have tons of mods so it might be overwhelming to see "everything" for every category but i hate removing the filters in CAS.

Is it possible to batch edit package files in S4S? (To edit multiple files at once, like to retag CAS slot used or turn random on/off)

1 hour ago, exxa said:

Is it possible to batch edit package files in S4S? (To edit multiple files at once, like to retag CAS slot used or turn random on/off)

i doubt it but wow that would be soooo awesome. right now i'm going thru each individual package one by one.