32 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

It's always the same situation with version 4.30 and 4.31, I had a savegame to check, but I only try this mummy right now, so maybe I have to give it a try later in an other situation with other enemys. Maybe it's not always the same situation.

what I mean is, the mummy could be invalid for some reason (which I cannot tell right now). To see what exactly is wrong with her I d need a papyrus.log

19 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

Uh... I don't have really a clue how to do that... ?

its a modding essential, most mods use it for debugging. you can google how to do it. But if its too much work its ok, maybe the problem goes away with the update I am working on.

With 4.32 all is ok finaly. Sex, whipping, dd devices and furniture tested with draugrs and humans - no problems, and maybe become little faster (not sure).

22 hours ago, Randamaster said:

Maybe this was just an Saartal problem.

Just right now tested in Saartal, all is ok, even this main draugr person joined on pair with Toldrif, and Wenches chauruses and all others.

8 minutes ago, crococat said:

With 4.32 all is ok finaly. Sex, whipping, dd devices and furniture tested with draugrs and humans - no problems, and maybe become little faster (not sure).

Just right now tested in Saartal, all is ok, even this main draugr person joined on pair with Toldrif, and Wenches chauruses and all others.

perfect, than at least one thing worked today because i Just lost the ability to compile my scripts because whatever, some shit decided to stop working.

boy if I ever get anything to say in this world I will put alot of software guys into prison -.- 

Some WIP news and updates:

New Features I am working on:

"Placeable Floor"

This is meant to improve immersion and prevent Sex scenes from floating or partially floating.

Why?
I noticed that especially out in the wild or in dungeons, for example in caves it can be very hard to find a suitable spot in time that is looking good for sex scenes.

I m a bit a a perfectionist when it comes to that and I HATE FLOATING!! :D

2021-12-03 16_32_31-Window.jpg

This is my prototype, basically a skyrim mesh that I made a bit wider. It will be placed at the spot where the player surrenders as additional ground support.

I m not sure if I will just make it an On/Off Option, allowing the debug key to remove it if not required.

I also plan on location based automation, placing it only outside and in caves.

Maybe I will make it a hotkey feature too. 

And of course I want to add different floor types, ideally suitable to the location, too.

I also hope that this improves how some furnitures look. and maybe the fur will be removed, we dont want to have it too comfortable for our defeated girls :D

Hi! Thanks for an update, fixed a lot of issues.. but seams to have added a new one: when a whipping starts - the 3rd person camera changes it's position and like sticks to a place where the character is. So when I turn it around it's not moving around the player, but just turns staying at one point and I can't change it with a mouse wheel. Switching to the free camera mode helps though.. but it's just.. strange behavior which wasn't there before.

P.S. Or maybe I have this bug because of using this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89516

Does anyone else also experiences it?

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Hi! Thanks for an update, fixed a lot of issues.. but seams to have added a new one: when a whipping starts - the 3rd person camera changes it's position and like sticks to a place where the character is. So when I turn it around it's not moving around the player, but just turns staying at one point and I can't change it with a mouse wheel. Switching to the free camera mode helps though.. but it's just.. strange behavior which wasn't there before.

P.S. Or maybe I have this bug because of using this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89516

Does anyone else also experiences it?

this is not a bug but intended behaviour. I will add a toggle for it tho in case ppl are annoyed by it.

This happens because I added an invisible collision box that prevents the whipper from getting to close or on top of the Player, which always looked bad. It also prevents the whipper running past and beeing far away. This applies to Rodeo Scenario where sex scenes are combined with whipping.

I will add a toggle slider that allows to customize the use of this tool (OFF, ONLY RODEO, ALL-WHIPPING, ALL-SCENES) 

I always use the free camera then. It is a big improvement for me with the minor drawback of the camera beeing a bit odd in its behaviour.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:36 PM, Nymra said:

its just replaces 1 script, installt if over version 4.20.

It checks the Location for the PlayerHouse Keyword and then disables rape for the stay there.

Btw the same way the mod already looks for dungeons etc. to make sure that public rape is not happening there 

And yet still I wish there was a hotkey to manually quickly enable/disable the feature..

Checking for a home/dungeons/etc. is good allright BUT some other mods have there own custom locations wich this mod obviously doesn't know about. And public rape events mess things up in them :(

Alternatively - is it possible to somehow make it so that player himself could add locations that disable public rape? For example - "Add current location" in the MCM, like in a SL Survival?

2 minutes ago, evilblade said:

And yet still I wish there was a hotkey to manually quickly enable/disable the feature..

Checking for a home/dungeons/etc. is good allright BUT some other mods have there own custom locations wich this mod obviously doesn't know about. And public rape events mess things up in them :(

Alternatively - is it possible to somehow make it so that player himself could add locations that disable public rape? For example - "Add current location" in the MCM, like in a SL Survival?

hmm, yeah, mod compatibility is an endless venture.

a key would be doable, but not ideal ofc. While I think in the complex realm of social interaction/quests and mods a keyboard shortcut is the best way to cover as much as possible.

I put it on the list.

So i ran into a small problem where i get softlocked,

so sometimes Naked Defeat is unable to find any animations, and that will result in a loop where my player will constantly switch between two captured animations, the only way to fix this is to reload an old save.

I think i kinda understand how this happening, at least in my case. I have made it so that all animations have any gender tags (an FM animation has now FF FM and MM tags) and now when Naked Defeat suppresses a tag like MM or FF, all animations will be blocked.

Could a failsafe fix this kind of softlock. like if this following will return 0 "NAKED DEFEAT calmquest: - Anim available for: 0" then stop the capture quest or put the player in a device.

Also an Option to toggle off the suppression of genders would be great. i understand that this is a very specific issue.

Edit: The culprit to my problem seems to be the GroupComposition Function in nade_calmquest_qf_scr.psc

maybe if i comment out the entire functions content it should work fine for my specific requirements.

Edit 2: Adding a simple return "" at the top of the function fixed the 0 animations found problem.

The Defeat Scene start at like line 7864

Papyrus.2.log

Edited by BobBerger
6 hours ago, BobBerger said:

So i ran into a small problem where i get softlocked,

so sometimes Naked Defeat is unable to find any animations, and that will result in a loop where my player will constantly switch between two captured animations, the only way to fix this is to reload an old save.

I think i kinda understand how this happening, at least in my case. I have made it so that all animations have any gender tags (an FM animation has now FF FM and MM tags) and now when Naked Defeat suppresses a tag like MM or FF, all animations will be blocked.

Could a failsafe fix this kind of softlock. like if this following will return 0 "NAKED DEFEAT calmquest: - Anim available for: 0" then stop the capture quest or put the player in a device.

Also an Option to toggle off the suppression of genders would be great. i understand that this is a very specific issue.

Edit: The culprit to my problem seems to be the GroupComposition Function in nade_calmquest_qf_scr.psc

maybe if i comment out the entire functions content it should work fine for my specific requirements.

Edit 2: Adding a simple return "" at the top of the function fixed the 0 animations found problem.

The Defeat Scene start at like line 7864

Papyrus.2.log 639.19 kB · 0 downloads

I m still a bit tired but I think I added a "Treat Females as Males" slider in the MCM. When set to 100% it should treat all females as male actors. 
I m not sure if this will help you tho, on second thought yeah, it might not. 
your fix is basically disabling the function, so its a fix for your problem indeed :D

may I ask why you added the tags like this? almost not mod at all filters for them, so by adding all the tags there should be no benefit basically? 

may I ask why you added the tags like this? almost not mod at all filters for them, so by adding all the tags there should be no benefit basically? 

So i wanted to be able to use any animation with any combination of genders, and that's the solution i came up with.

I have used this since 2017 and it does its job, but i'm also not 100% sure if its due to the added tags or that SexLab just doesn't check these tags.

So you could be right that this is unnecessary, and that SexLab doesn't take these tags into account.

1 hour ago, BobBerger said:

So i wanted to be able to use any animation with any combination of genders, and that's the solution i came up with.

I have used this since 2017 and it does its job, but i'm also not 100% sure if its due to the added tags or that SexLab just doesn't check these tags.

So you could be right that this is unnecessary, and that SexLab doesn't take these tags into account.

sexlab does not care for tags at all. at least from what I know. technically in a raw sexlab call you could see FF animations even when there are 2 guys.

thing is, that since non- MF animations are so few you maybe wont notice.

tags are only used my mods that start sexlab scenes, so sexlab does nothing on its own really.

two big problems with that:

1. SLAL packs are almost all not very precise when it comes to tags, so we have alot of wrong tags and also shit like MF and FM as tags for the same thing.

2. alot of mods do not filter tags at all or not in a way that is very good.  I just started exploring the whole thing and it is a lot of damn work. basically its like a labyrinth of tags that you can use to make a good story.

that is why I made scenarios: to make tags fit organic into the game world. like a scenario with the glory hole shack of etc.

6 hours ago, thomastm said:

How come sometimes when sex animation or furniture punishment start or end my PC become invisible and stuck?

does this only happen for Naked defeat? or also when you start sex with other mods? or when you use furnitures when the mod is not running? try that first. 

21 minutes ago, Nymra said:

does this only happen for Naked defeat? or also when you start sex with other mods? or when you use furnitures when the mod is not running? try that first. 

Yes, when defeated, also some animation that equip tongue but won't unequip when the scene end? 

24 minutes ago, thomastm said:

Yes, when defeated, also some animation that equip tongue but won't unequip when the scene end? 

sorry, this is too cryptic for me to work with. Naked Defeat also does not equip tongues.

I did not ask if it happens when defeated but if it happens when NOT defeated (try start sex with sexlab match maker for example or use a zap furniture in console "coc zbftestzone") 

15 minutes ago, Audins said:

Mod is working flawlessly however when I get whipped it just says "nobody is there to whip you". Anyone know what could be causing this?

this happens when the quest cannot find a valid actor for whipping. which version of the mod do you use?

technically this should no longer happen, the only time when I still have this is when the whipper selected just left the room

Also: is this happening ALL the time or just sometimes?

if you have the latest version installed, feel free to send me a papyrus.log when this happens.

39 minutes ago, Nymra said:

this happens when the quest cannot find a valid actor for whipping. which version of the mod do you use?

technically this should no longer happen, the only time when I still have this is when the whipper selected just left the room

Also: is this happening ALL the time or just sometimes?

if you have the latest version installed, feel free to send me a papyrus.log when this happens.

Sorry I was being an idiot and I didn't realise there was a patch uploaded last Friday. Thanks for making me double check though. Also good mod. Thanks

8 hours ago, thomastm said:

Sounds like you're using SLU+ and something is overwriting the scripts. If that's the case, make sure nothing is overwriting SLU+ and/or move it to the bottom of your load order. If you're not using SLU+, I have no idea what is going on.