8 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Right now I have Naked Defeat 3.0 (SE) and the 3.01 Hotfix. Can I download the 3-2 Beta 2 (Patch) on top of those or should I install the 3-1 Beta first?

BETA 1 is not needed. BETA 2 contains everything it needs.

I mean i can stand and be beaten ,getting the knocked unconsious message time over.. no armor fall off ,and no surrender ,surrender button do nothing . Just standing there until i go to bleedout.. Then things start happening... I also seem to be floating in mid air when tied up ,and the following animations are also done  floating in the air... And poor Katla at Katla's farm ,she got tied up too even when she don't even know me.. :)

The Public exposure thing was cool though...but the wiggle free sequence don't seem all stable... sometimes after getting free ,my character goes around with that horrible face expression with mouth wide open .. It is a beta ,so some weird stuff was expected ..

Tied.jpg

Edited by Wolfram..
28 minutes ago, Wolfram.. said:

I mean i can stand and be beaten ,getting the knocked unconsious message time over.. no armor fall off ,and no surrender ,surrender button do nothing . Just standing there until i go to bleedout.. Then things start happening...

does this also happen on a new game?

did you setup defeat correctly? try critical defeat chance 100% and increase all strip chances to 100% just to be sure.

maybe, just maybe I missed something that is now blocking the calmquest from starting via this path.

please, send me a payprus.log file or I cannot be certain. 

I also seem to be floating in mid air when tied up ,and the following animations are also done  floating in the air...

does this happn all the time or did it just happen once? 

nd poor Katla at Katla's farm ,she got tied up too even when she don't even know me.. :)

The Public exposure thing was cool though...but the wiggle free sequence don't seem all stable... sometimes after getting free ,my character goes around with that horrible face expression with mouth wide open .. It is a beta ,so some weird stuff was expected ..

I see if I can reset the expression more reliably. usually that should happen at the end all the time.

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

does this also happen on a new game?

did you setup defeat correctly? try critical defeat chance 100% and increase all strip chances to 100% just to be sure.

maybe, just maybe I missed something that is now blocking the calmquest from starting via this path.

please, send me a payprus.log file or I cannot be certain. 

does this happn all the time or did it just happen once? 

I see if I can reset the expression more reliably. usually that should happen at the end all the time.

I'll investigate this a bit further ,like checking other mods that may block something ,loadorder and stuff like the that... I'll report back later.

Have now removed mods that may have something to do with te same system.. started a scratch character... The good news now is that the armor parts falls off during battle.. But still no defeat without going to bleedout.. The search continues..

Does this sound familiar??

ERROR: Element of property ActorsGhostsHumans on script nade_calmquest_qf_scr attached to nade_CalmQuest (5B0B7967) cannot be bound because  (000B1F96) is not the right type

Edited by Wolfram..

Naked Defeat BETA 3.2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX 

- Hopefully fixes an issue where the main quest failed to start when there are no valid nearby actors (like no actors at all)

- if Naked Defeat thinks you are defeated (Surrender key saying "You are already defeated) the Surrender Key should no also FIX this problem when pressed

Install: overwrite BETA 2 with it (only contains script and ESP)

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 2 - HOTFIX LE+SE.7z

So in the description you mention that you are planning a bridge for sexlab defeat, That may not be necessary. Death Alternative has a function that lets it take care of events instead of other mods and can scan for things like that. OFC you need the right hooks in there, but sexlab defeat has that option, if you add in the hooks, then it should be able to be compatible with Sexlab defeat, and Death alterative without any weird stuff.

Sorry if this has already been suggested.

2 minutes ago, indolu said:

So in the description you mention that you are planning a bridge for sexlab defeat, That may not be necessary. Death Alternative has a function that lets it take care of events instead of other mods and can scan for things like that. OFC you need the right hooks in there, but sexlab defeat has that option, if you add in the hooks, then it should be able to be compatible with Sexlab defeat, and Death alterative without any weird stuff.

Sorry if this has already been suggested.

there are no plans for bridges to death alternative or sexlab defeat. both mods are dysfunctional in my oppinion and its not worth investing time into working with them.

Both mods can be used alongside naked defeat tho with the right settings. some user wrote them somewhere but I never had time to dig them up again.

Over time I want to expand on possible post rape scenarios myself. 

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 3 (PATCH!) 

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.

- remove old BETAs and Hotfix

- Install BETA 3 and let it overwrite your naked defeat 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

Changelog:

- includes the hotfix and beta 1, both are no longer required. 

hope the fixes really fix it, could not test all the scenarios:

- fixes a bug where the scene would start floating in the air

- fixes a bug where the mod would not progress when there is no valid actor found for sex scene 

- added a toggle for VR users to disable the vehicle and stop the camera from spinning, see if this helps @Miriam

- added the ghost scenario: when there are no actors around when you enter bleedout, the mod will now spawn 2 ghosts and they will take care of you (will add more scenarios here)

To Do:

- add %slider for death on bleedout 

- add eventbridge from Public Rape to Prison Overhaul

- try to catch the crimegold value and include it into the punishment (so you can choose to use a prison or naked defeat to get rid of bounties, also with a % slider. DCL prison is not supported but maybe it will be when there are suitable modevents to start it

When this is done I think I will start to expand the mod architecture and rebuilt parts of it to allow more complex scenarios and more variety in the existing ones. 

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 3 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

5 minutes ago, WastelandEnjoyer said:

Been trying to get this to work in vr, but FNIS keeps saying ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_NakedDefeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim VR compatible<<". I'm likely missing something very obvious but would appreciate any advice.

I think for VR you need the SE version of everything, no? 

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Any way to make this compatible with Battle Fuck? I get they both do the same things... I just would like a devious defeat outcome mod that works, but I also like the QTE system in BF.

did you already try both mods combined? From what I read in battle fucks description it might be possible to configure both mods to work with each other.

So I'm not sure how BF and ND are supposed to be compatible... I can't disable ND's defeat option, only reduce it to 10%. BF could potentially work, as after a BF scene is finished it either sends direct to rape or direct to bleedout, after which the Naked Defeat script could trigger. I'll try to see if the mods will play nice, but I suspect they won't. Worth a shot I suppose.

11 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

So I'm not sure how BF and ND are supposed to be compatible... I can't disable ND's defeat option, only reduce it to 10%. BF could potentially work, as after a BF scene is finished it either sends direct to rape or direct to bleedout, after which the Naked Defeat script could trigger. I'll try to see if the mods will play nice, but I suspect they won't. Worth a shot I suppose.

they are not supposed to be compatible, but maybe there is a way already.

I dont know the options you can set in battlefuck.

you need to configure both mods in a way that makes them trigger only in certain conditions.

for example if Naked defeat only triggers on bleedout, you could configure battlefuck to only trigger from that pink aura...

if you dont find a way to make it work, feel free to report back, so I can put it on the list of incomaptible mods.

in general I have only little motivation to work towards compability with other defeat mods at this point since I want to make the mod as good as good as possible first. 

Oh of course. I ended up disabling Naked Defeat, but for a different reason: it wasn't working with SL Separate Orgasms. EDIT: turns out it was a different mod, SL Pheromones, that was causing my SLSO issue. Didn't see that one coming! Other than that, it seemed to work. Best mode of compatibility I found was to have BF proc during combat (via a percentage chance just in case), and ND to proc during bleedout (if BF doesn't proc basically). Because of the minigame that BF introduces, it needs ND to be a secondary defeat option, unfortunately. But it did work.

Edited by MysticDaedra
12 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Oh of course. I ended up disabling Naked Defeat, but for a different reason: it wasn't working with SL Separate Orgasms. Didn't see that one coming! Other than that, it seemed to work. Best mode of compatibility I found was to have BF proc during combat (via a percentage chance just in case), and ND to proc during bleedout (if BF doesn't proc basically). Because of the minigame that BF introduces, it needs ND to be a secondary defeat option, unfortunately. But it did work.

thx for the update!

as for SLSO, can you elaborate? I never used SLSO but always planned on looking it up. What exactly is "not working" with it?

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

thx for the update!

as for SLSO, can you elaborate? I never used SLSO but always planned on looking it up. What exactly is "not working" with it?

No problem, I tend to spend almost more time testing and breaking things than actually playing lol.

Turns out I was wrong, it was not SLSO that was conflicting, it was something to do with SLSO and SL Pheromones, nothing to do with Naked Defeat that I can tell after further testing. Basically, the animations would just repeat over and over, and SLSO wouldn't resolve or send the end call to Sexlab. This was/is specifically with SL Pheromones-spawned actors I realized. Whoops! :)

Going to try re-enabling Naked Defeat again. I found another issue between BF and ND, both were conflicting during faction check/changes, causing my save to start collecting stacks of faction scripts (when I checked it was up to 6000... that save was borked by then lol). I'm not sure this is resolvable, at least not by me; I'm not knowledgeable to deal with script stuff. Basically both mods would try to make changes to the factions (i.e., make the player part of the bandit faction temporarily for rape scenes), and since ND was set up to proc after BF, the ND scripts were going through... leaving thousands of BF scripts just hanging lol. I will also try interfacing with the Battlefuck thread, see if they have any solutions to this issue.

1 minute ago, MysticDaedra said:

No problem, I tend to spend almost more time testing and breaking things than actually playing lol.

oh.... same for me here... I think the ratio is 100 hours fixing or scripting per 1 hour of playing easily... 

Turns out I was wrong, it was not SLSO that was conflicting, it was something to do with SLSO and SL Pheromones, nothing to do with Naked Defeat that I can tell after further testing. Basically, the animations would just repeat over and over, and SLSO wouldn't resolve or send the end call to Sexlab. This was/is specifically with SL Pheromones-spawned actors I realized. Whoops! :)

ah, yes., ok :D
I am getting rid of a lot of mods atm and SL pheromones is sadly one of them. I try to add as much sex action via naked defeat now, so I can cover stuff from: SL pheromones, Deviously Helpless, Sexlab Adventures, Deviously enchanted chests and Estrus Charus/Spider all in one mod and actually in a way that is NOT interfering with each other.... 
I learned the hard way that there can be only one mod in a game that triggers sex... ever. :(

Going to try re-enabling Naked Defeat again. I found another issue between BF and ND, both were conflicting during faction check/changes, causing my save to start collecting stacks of faction scripts (when I checked it was up to 6000... that save was borked by then lol). I'm not sure this is resolvable, at least not by me; I'm not knowledgeable to deal with script stuff. Basically both mods would try to make changes to the factions (i.e., make the player part of the bandit faction temporarily for rape scenes), and since ND was set up to proc after BF, the ND scripts were going through... leaving thousands of BF scripts just hanging lol. I will also try interfacing with the Battlefuck thread, see if they have any solutions to this issue.

omg :D
that sounds like... well, one hell of a problem!
keep me posted. In the long run I want to adress compability with Yamete!, SL Defeat and other stuff maybe, but I also tend to not see the reasons for combining those mods anyway.

in this case: what is it with battlefuck that you want to have next to naked defeat (a feature this mod has not?)

btw: SL defeat NPCvsNPC should already work, as long as you have SL defeats NPC rapes PC disabled for example