14 minutes ago, sunnydayknight said:

This might not be the direction you want to take, but have you considered a defeat outcome that locks the PC in furniture in a random location?

not exactly.
I want stuff like that handled via SS++ and I plan on adding suitable miniquests.

What Naked Defeat will get (I hope it works as intended) is to be thrown out of the dungeon and bound in furniture, ideally a preplaced furniture in the world space. 

but that is still WIP.

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

not exactly.
I want stuff like that handled via SS++ and I plan on adding suitable miniquests.

What Naked Defeat will get (I hope it works as intended) is to be thrown out of the dungeon and bound in furniture, ideally a preplaced furniture in the world space. 

but that is still WIP.

Both of those things sound good. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with - but no pressure :)

I'm currently in the midst of my first real play through with Naked Defeat and I'm really enjoying it. I mean, I'm trying my hardest not to trigger it, but that's at least half the value in a defeat mod.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Both of those things sound good. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with - but no pressure :)

I'm currently in the midst of my first real play through with Naked Defeat and I'm really enjoying it. I mean, I'm trying my hardest not to trigger it, but that's at least half the value in a defeat mod.

yeah, exactly, haha. 
if you do not fight like for real the defeat scenario loses its magic.

I have feedback for hundreds of hours playthroughs with Naked Defeat, so I m quite confident it will hold up! 

Heya @Nymra - right now for some reason bandits aren't attacking me. I suspect (but don't know) that it might be related to having been defeated by bandits in Naked Defeat. Are there any quick console commands to either verify whether the bandits are still choosing not to attack me, or to definitively remove the temporary protection in case it lingered?

Not saying it's this mod for sure... but if there's a convenient way to force ending any protection/ ally situation I'd like to try it and see if it helps.

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Heya @Nymra - right now for some reason bandits aren't attacking me. I suspect (but don't know) that it might be related to having been defeated by bandits in Naked Defeat. Are there any quick console commands to either verify whether the bandits are still choosing not to attack me, or to definitively remove the temporary protection in case it lingered?

Not saying it's this mod for sure... but if there's a convenient way to force ending any protection/ ally situation I'd like to try it and see if it helps.

the only thing that Naked Defeat could do in that regard is adding the PC to the Defeat Faction. But this only happens when the mod is not terminating correctly somehow (when the "run" message appears it should all be ok).

Just in case, check if you are in the "Defeat Faction" (you can see that for example in the MCM of the Skyrim Utility mod by inte (Factions).

I will remove the defeat faction in the next update since it is no longer required. 

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

the only thing that Naked Defeat could do in that regard is adding the PC to the Defeat Faction. But this only happens when the mod is not terminating correctly somehow (when the "run" message appears it should all be ok).

Just in case, check if you are in the "Defeat Faction" (you can see that for example in the MCM of the Skyrim Utility mod by inte (Factions).

I will remove the defeat faction in the next update since it is no longer required. 

Yup, I was still in the defeat faction. I've removed myself (took a bit of figuring out), and will keep playing. Hopefully this will have fixed it :)

For those who find themselves in a similar situation, this is what I did to remove myself from the defeat faction:

1. Opened Skyrim Utility Mod (SUM)
  2. Went to systems tab to assign a hotkey to select actor/form key.
  3. Hit that key which selected the PC
  4. Opened SUM, went to factions tab and looked around to see I was a member of the Defeat faction (set to true).
  5. Exited SUM, opened console and typed: Help "Defeat Faction" to get the faction ID
  6. Typed Player.RemoveFromFaction [faction ID].
10 hours ago, Nymra said:

not exactly.

but that is still WIP.

With preplaced furniture that sounds perfect actually!  I do hope to see more mods that bring bondage furniture into the world.  Had high hopes for Bondage Furniture World and Devious Framework (DFW), but those mods look to be abandoned (though your No Collision Furnitures mod greatly improved both mods!).

50 minutes ago, sunnydayknight said:

With preplaced furniture that sounds perfect actually!  I do hope to see more mods that bring bondage furniture into the world.  Had high hopes for Bondage Furniture World and Devious Framework (DFW), but those mods look to be abandoned (though your No Collision Furnitures mod greatly improved both mods!).

I have to admit that't I'm no fan of permanently placed furniture in the world, because you never know which other mod decided to change that same cell. Kimy has put pillories in the towns via Cursed Loot - that was one of the reasons I stopped using DCL.

Devious Furniture is included in DD5, but I'm not aware of any mod that actually uses them (apart from DCL with the MCM options set accordingly)

9 hours ago, Anunya said:

For those who find themselves in a similar situation, this is what I did to remove myself from the defeat faction:

1. Opened Skyrim Utility Mod (SUM)
  2. Went to systems tab to assign a hotkey to select actor/form key.
  3. Hit that key which selected the PC
  4. Opened SUM, went to factions tab and looked around to see I was a member of the Defeat faction (set to true).
  5. Exited SUM, opened console and typed: Help "Defeat Faction" to get the faction ID
  6. Typed Player.RemoveFromFaction [faction ID].

You could save a step  by : 

5. Set faction rank  for "Defeat Faction" in SUM to -1. 

That takes care of removing your character from that faction.

52 minutes ago, rjn said:

There is one (using DD Contraptions), by t.ara:

Riften Restrictive - Other - LoversLab

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I have to admit that't I'm no fan of permanently placed furniture in the world, because you never know which other mod decided to change that same cell. Kimy has put pillories in the towns via Cursed Loot - that was one of the reasons I stopped using DCL.

Devious Furniture is included in DD5, but I'm not aware of any mod that actually uses them (apart from DCL with the MCM options set accordingly)

If this feature will ever work like intended (throw out -> bind to existing furniture) the ESP for the furnitures will be an extra Download and the throwout feature can be toggled like all the others.

I am still hoping that I can somehow avoid the need of preplacing furnitures, but I dont have high hopes.

Preplacing furnitures has the big advantage of more immersive and fun locations to use. 

This is especially true for cities, but also some of the dungeon entrances. 

For my planned city features I might not be able to work completly without preplacing stuff (especially forced bathing in the several lakes and waterfalls might require preplacement)

but on the other hand I m still very inexperienced with the CK so it will take alot of time. My first attempts on placing stuff failed very bad :D

QUESTION:
what is the problem with mods placing stuff in the world? 

I rarely had problems with those kinds of mods, only with some city overhauls blocking the POP pillories. hmm.

Also: X Crosses got so boring so fast, hehe. But ofc ALL mods spam X Crosses like mad. 

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

QUESTION:

what is the problem with mods placing stuff in the world? 

I rarely had problems with those kinds of mods, only with some city overhauls blocking the POP pillories. hmm.

Also: X Crosses got so boring so fast, hehe. But ofc ALL mods spam X Crosses like mad. 

The problem is not with one mod placing something in the world, but with multimple mods.

I recently installed Nezzars Lingerie Collection, because NFF allows me to have different clothings in different locations for my followers. As I am used to adding stuff via AddItemMenu I didn't care how that mod intended to get those clothing into the world - until I stumbled across a chest under the Gildergreen in Whiterun. Everyone seems to clutter Whiterun with stuff that no one needs, and it's only a matter of numbers how many mods you need to install until you have conflicts.

Another example? Laura's Bondage Shop and Lillehus. They are on the opposite side of the road, but obviously they didn't only place the respective houses, because I have to decide if I want to have the steps to the shop, or a clean porch - can't have both.

So my request ("Bitte" in german) is to keep the impact of any mod on the worldspace as small as possible. I absolutely agree that it's much more fun if you have a well placed piece of BDSM furniture than having to find a good spot for the things to come. But pease don't clutter the world with it, as you'll only create conflicts.

As an idea - maybe all the bandits have one hidden cave where they meet to have fun with their captives? But not such an overkill memory eater as DCLs Whip&Chain inn. I've seen some 'dungeons' in Skyrim, but they all seem to overdo it.

This would be really immersive if you could set a percent chance for the mod to trigger once your health reaches 0 and cause death otherwise. That way it seem like the enemies got lucky in defeating you but also a play thing for a reward! And of course you can also set the mod to trigger every time

7 hours ago, DarkElysium said:

This would be really immersive if you could set a percent chance for the mod to trigger once your health reaches 0 and cause death otherwise. That way it seem like the enemies got lucky in defeating you but also a play thing for a reward! And of course you can also set the mod to trigger every time

this is planned for the next version as alternative to the Bleedout Counter (not a replacement). 

I learned that I want this for myself too. Having the set bleedout counter is too "easy" somehow :D

21 minutes ago, DirkJag said:

So I'm not sure if this even is the right thread to ask but is there some setting in Naked Defeat/Sexlab/ZAZ or any other relevant mod that makes the aggressors add gags to the victim?

Naked Defeat does NOT do that (yet).

Neither Sexlab nor Zap can do that. 

I use the mod SexlabUtil1 to add gags to my PC or other stuff to other actors.

I dont know any other "relevant" mod that adds gags with the exception of the countless DD mods out there of course. 

Edited by Nymra

[Let me know if you don't want content like this in the thread and I'll delete the post :) ]

My current playthrough just triggered Naked Defeat. She'd been doing so well until now... 

... let's hope she's lucky with the probabilities.

Edited by Anunya
2 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Do you recommend any mod to help us get some keys to remove DD? Or just use the DD Equip? It feels a bit "cheaty" to remove them that way. Did anyone try Lore? 

I musing deviously enchanted chests. adds also some tentacle fun :)

I m also planning on making my own DD removal mod, but no promises yet.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I musing deviously enchanted chests. adds also some tentacle fun :)

I m also planning on making my own DD removal mod, but no promises yet.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try the chests, hope its a stable mod. Its tempting to say go ahead to do a DD removal mod, but I suspect it would its hard to keep track of a lot of mods, better to focus on making one or a few mods as good as can be, like Naked Defeat, imo :D

14 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Do you recommend any mod to help us get some keys to remove DD? Or just use the DD Equip? It feels a bit "cheaty" to remove them that way. Did anyone try Lore? 

I have the Laura's Bondage Shop mod. That means there's one place in Skyrim you can buy keys (near Whiterun, you set the price in the MCM).

I also use Devious Followers Continued, and they're willing to help you out of the worst ones (once you're at a Blacksmith). Of course, that requires you to get a Devious Follower, which may or may not suit your playstyle.

... but I'm interested in other recommendations as well :)

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

I have the Laura's Bondage Shop mod. That means there's one place in Skyrim you can buy keys (near Whiterun, you set the price in the MCM).

I also use Devious Followers Continued, and they're willing to help you out of the worst ones (once you're at a Blacksmith). Of course, that requires you to get a Devious Follower, which may or may not suit your playstyle.

... but I'm interested in other recommendations as well :)

Thank you, Laura's Bondage Shop looks like perfect for what I want, which is a simple service to help you remove the devices, or to buy keys. 

Edited by Dreamer1986
55 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Thank you, Laura's Bondage Shop looks like perfect for what I want, which is a simple service to help you remove the devices, or to buy keys. 

aaaand don't forget to play the questline of Laura's Bondage Shop, although it's not complete yet. Great storytelling, astonishing character detail.

Not sure if this was already in here, but im struggling with the issue of my character just standing there after the rape scenes. I get the message, "You are bound tight" however they're just standing there. I can even pull my weapon out, however I can't move. Would this be an issue with animations I have installed incorrectly?