10 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Are you planning on ever merging my NDUN patches into this mod? Or are you going to keep trying to use the Harmony Ring instead lol?

one thing after the other :D

I just spent 5 hours today + the last three days to get stuff done in Skyrim mods, apart from fixing my whole install because I reached the tipping point where my bad setup could handle more HYPER mods like SLS... :P

I will definatly add your patches, oh yes! But I could not setup a new test for it that is all. 
I would be more than happy to no longer needing the harmony ring, believe me! 

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

one thing after the other :D

I just spent 5 hours today + the last three days to get stuff done in Skyrim mods, apart from fixing my whole install because I reached the tipping point where my bad setup could handle more HYPER mods like SLS... :P

I will definatly add your patches, oh yes! But I could not setup a new test for it that is all. 
I would be more than happy to no longer needing the harmony ring, believe me!

Ok, cool. I was wondering what direction you wanted to take this. You're welcome to use my patches in whatever way you see fit.

Is it safe to just use the plugin from this mod without the scripts? I want to avoid the struggle game changes unless key rebinding is supported.

With the plugin I think I'd just be getting changes to the default MCM settings, the defeat idle pose and selection of zaz furniture.

10 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Ok, cool. I was wondering what direction you wanted to take this. You're welcome to use my patches in whatever way you see fit.

Is it safe to just use the plugin from this mod without the scripts? I want to avoid the struggle game changes unless key rebinding is supported.

With the plugin I think I'd just be getting changes to the default MCM settings, the defeat idle pose and selection of zaz furniture.

the hotkey selection is high priority. if that takes too long I ll gladly make a special version for your keybind :)

Reason is: I am headdeep in making the struggle furniture escape bulletproof. which is a hell of a job since logic does not seem to apply to scripts... 

As for the plugin:

without the scripts its just my Custom Furnitures + custom settings, yes. 
using only part of the scripts might be unsave, so its all or nothing there, sadly

11 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Hello. You write that me need SM Essential Player to work with Defeat, but I have Death Alternative installed, which conflicts with SM Essential Player. And my question is: will your mod to work together with a bunch of Defeat + DA?

I consider Death Alternative a broken mod that should not be used in general. 
a fix seems to exist only for Special Edition. 

So DA is highly incompatible with all of this. 

You can use SM Essential Player + Defeat + Naked Defeat tho. 

I am also working on an even better solution but that make take alot of time. 

3 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

It's strange of course, but Death Alternative works great for me.?

that is nice. but whenever I installed it it blew up in my face. 
I want to give it another go one day but from what I read the bugs are still there. 

Might be u are using a configuration that is somehow avoiding that from happen. 

40 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
While pc tied to the furniture, why don't you let the enemy whip you with a whip?

You wont believe how funny this question is since I asked this for 2-3 years several thousand mod authors who are ALL capable of programming such a thing.
BUT I AM NOT :(((((

In fact there is a script in the closed beta of NDUN but it has bugs and until I do not find out how to solve them... well...

Better solution for the moment would be if awesome mods like Spank that ass would include such a feature. Would suit perfectly to all mods who utilize furnitures.

56 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
I don't know what happened. However, installing version 0.2 solved the first-person point of view problem, as well as the problem of not being raped by female enemies. I don't know what you're doing, but thank you.

I simply fix stuff and then spent the same amount of time to fix the stuff that broke while fixing stuff in the first place. or sth. like that :D
glad to hear it works for your now. 
At least I know exactly what the causes for this were. 

I tried this mod without converting the esp to form 44, though I did convert the .hkx file to SE, and the mod works without any issue. Idk if I should convert the esp to form 44 or not as it seems to work as is (which is just firing up the esp in the Creation Kit and saving it).

I'm using the conversion for Naked Dungeons found on SSE's conversion tracking page. It is said to be buggy, but I haven't ran into any issue yet.

Hello, I really like your mod, but there are a few questions
1) After being raped and bondage, after a while the character himself falls out of the device and just stands, I cannot move the camera and do anything, just press the space bar to free it. It always happens. What should be done to make the character remain in the device before being released? I am not pushing wasd or e.
2) Are there any post-bondage re-rape scenarios in the mod or anything at all? I tried to wait, but nothing happened.
3) Is it possible to add sex selection for rapists to the msm settings?
4) If the character was dressed before the defeat, then he does not undress in sex scenes, is this a bug?

Sorry for my english.

23 hours ago, Player80 said:

I tried this mod without converting the esp to form 44, though I did convert the .hkx file to SE, and the mod works without any issue. Idk if I should convert the esp to form 44 or not as it seems to work as is (which is just firing up the esp in the Creation Kit and saving it).

I'm using the conversion for Naked Dungeons found on SSE's conversion tracking page. It is said to be buggy, but I haven't ran into any issue yet.

I cannot help on that matter sadly since I have no SSE installed. Good luck and keep us posted. I will add the description for SSE when there is more data.

10 minutes ago, Nikusys!! said:

Hello, I really like your mod, but there are a few questions
1) After being raped and bondage, after a while the character himself falls out of the device and just stands, I cannot move the camera and do anything, just press the space bar to free it. It always happens. What should be done to make the character remain in the device before being released? I am not pushing wasd or e.

this can happen when other mods play their idles (which many do ignoring running animations...) 
some that can do this:
- Fill Her Up
- Conversation Idles from alot of mods

- Barefoot Realism (dont use this ever anyway...) 
- stagger when hit from combat mods (unlikely the cause here)

2) Are there any post-bondage re-rape scenarios in the mod or anything at all? I tried to wait, but nothing happened.

yeah, we have the first real post rape scenario here, has to be enough for now. After bondage the mod is finished and there are no plans on adding more. 
But I will try to add scenarios other than furniture (maybe) 

3) Is it possible to add sex selection for rapists to the msm settings?

no. The mod chooses aggressive Animations. There are no plans for configuring Tags (but not impossible this will be added in the future) 

4) If the character was dressed before the defeat, then he does not undress in sex scenes, is this a bug?

usually sexlab should undress the character when the scene starts. Please check first what your "Timer&Stripping" settings are in the MCM.

Look up the "Aggressive" timers and stripping in particular. 

The mod itself has no stripping mechanic at the moment (and will most likely not get one). 

1 hour ago, Nikusys!! said:

I meant that after being bondage, the aggressors sometimes came back to fuck and then tied up again. I think this is a good idea, for example after 3 or 6 unsuccessful escape attempts.

I know exactly what you mean :)
I would love something like that too. But it has a low priority at the moment because I want the furniture game to be perfect first. 

And after that I want to try to get the whipping scene to work from the alpha. Really hope Galahad is back before that so we can maybe work on a whole new version :D

Have problem. Now can not activate or  autoactivate ND defeat in some interiors. Essential is working but nothing happens. No any pose on hotkey in interiors. With original ND all was ok in any area with or without potential rapers present.

P.S. How about ParmaBeatup interaction at the end or begin of action with humans.

P.S. No properly eskape instruction on download page.

Thanks for all your mods.

P.S. Not about your mod, but as you are my favorite moder last time, maybe you can help with DLHP SUSPEND event. In one of my saves it is problem with some ND features and can not get free from it (get free from slavery, disable all factions not helped, think it is some unfinished action from some mod)

33 minutes ago, crococat said:

Have problem. Now can not activate or  autoactivate ND defeat in some interiors. Essential is working but nothing happens. No any pose on hotkey in interiors. With original ND all was ok in any area with or without potential rapers present.

this happened to me alot with the original mod too. Most of the times this was due to an interruption in a previous rape or unproper escape from furnitures. 
I often had to reload an earlier save. 
There can also be some setstage commands but they barely helped. You can find them in the original mod thread somewhere (setstage ndun_captivequest 10 / 100 / 1000 you could try around with. Or setstage ndun_capturequest 10 / 100 / 1000. I m a little confused with all the quests myself still and naming conventions. might be I can do more in the next update)

P.S. How about ParmaBeatup interaction at the end or begin of action with humans.

I know too little about that mod and how it would play nice with this setup. I want to integrate Pamas Beatup in another way tho... but that is still taking time. 

P.S. No properly eskape instruction on download page.

Escape instructions are there. 
This part. If anything there remains unclear please specify and I ll update

- Captivity (CORE FEATURE): 0-100% chance to happen (highly recommended since its a core feature of this patch):

The PC will be put into a randomly selected ZAP Furniture, immobilized. 
IMPORTANT: Try not to use WASD, Activate or Autorun Toggle while in Furniture. You will "leave" the furniture animation but not beeing able to move (and its hard to get back in)

This is still a WIP and might see improvement in the future.

Press Jump (needs to be set to Space to work) to "wiggle". There is a 20% chance of success for each time you try (30% chance for medium install) 
If you fail you will be tortured for rougly 12 seconds, crying and beeing electrocuted by the furniture. 
You can try again after the period. Keep an eye on the messages up left. 
If you suceed you will loosen the restraints (but not be free yet)

This is important because your captors will not see that you are freed. 
Wait for a good opportunity and press Jump (Space) one last time to break free. Run!

Thanks for all your mods.

you are welcome :D
thx for feedback and support!

48 minutes ago, Nymra said:

this happened to me alot with the original mod too. Most of the times this was due to an interruption in a previous rape or unproper escape from furnitures. 
I often had to reload an earlier save. 
There can also be some setstage commands but they barely helped. You can find them in the original mod thread somewhere (setstage ndun_captivequest 10 / 100 / 1000 you could try around with. Or setstage ndun_capturequest 10 / 100 / 1000. I m a little confused with all the quests myself still and naming conventions. might be I can do more in the next update)

No same thing. No effect in interior, but leaving interior all is working immediately. Had trying this many times with same result. Just not working hotkey in interiors. Maybe it is my game only, but all was ok with original ND.

5 minutes ago, crococat said:

No same thing. No effect in interior, but leaving interior all is working immediately. Had trying this many times with same result. Just not working hotkey in interiors. Maybe it is my game only, but all was ok with original ND.

this is very weird. It works for me in interiors without any problems. 

does this happen right from the start?  meaning you make new game, do into redorans retreat and its not working?

you can send me your modlist in a spoiler. no guarantees tho that I find anything. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

this is very weird. It works for me in interiors without any problems. 

Was wrong. Just tried from earlier save and all is working in interiors (begin sentense at least). I had tried some rare defeat mods and deleted them and cleared, but maybe there are still some remnants in saves. In reserve save with primal mods all is working (tested just notification and pose and companions reaction).

Tested more and understand that ND defeat is autodisabled when pc is enslaved by SD+ or some. Dont remember this feature in original version. Can you disable this? Immortality is working but no defeat action if pc is enslaved (ND slave state menu no effect). My slave pc is boring to be essential with no action.

A few observations. First, I'm a lefty and use the arrow keys to move up/down/left/right. What happens is that the sex goes fine but when in bondage furniture TFC doesn't come on automatically like in Sexlab so I go to the console and turn it on. Then if I use an arrow key to move the camera.... my character jumps out of the bondage furniture and stands next to it. I don't know what the fix is here... make sure the PC can only respond to spacebar while allowing free camera to work?

Second, the old Sexlab Submit mod that I still use and it mostly works has a progressive % to get free each time you try. It's based on lockpicking I think. That might be a good way to do it? Anyway, I like what you're doing here!