2 minutes ago, Corsec said:

But just giving in voluntarily, quickly and easily will completely ruin the experience, because then you don't lose the feeling of being in control. If the choice is 100% yours, then it's not really 'rape'.

Your PC needs to fight as hard as possible against defeat for it to be meaningful...otherwise it's cheating!

you have a good point :D And yes, that is absolutly true. And it is usually also the way I play. Yeah, I have 1-2 roleplay rules because.. mods just not cover that, but thats it. 

Since I use godmode also to fix some shit I have the rule that I surrender to the next enemy when I forget to turn godmod off in a fight :P

And yeah, playing to not get beaten is very ... tense. With the SLadventures civil rape I feel like beeing stalked nonstop in cities too. Just awesome. 
I also have high crit chances, so even noob enemies can one shot my PC when they hit her while she does a power attack. fair :P

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Try this:

NDUN_FemaleScenesNotJustFisting.7z 15.58 kB · 0 downloads

Maybe it allows NDUN to choose more FF sex scenes.

If that doesn't help you could give more details:

> what are the female enemies you wanted to surrender to? (odd quest mod, a dungeon mod, modified by a mod?)

> have you tagged any FF animations in Sexlab as aggressive? (NDUN will search for aggressive animations)

dont use this with my patch, it overwrites the calmquest that I altered.

But remindes me of that old problem.. I thought galahad fixed that in his latest release version. 
Will add the fix on my next release for this patch. 

@hydra-2000: maybe it is because the mod calls for fisting animations... sounds strange but that was an old bug with NDUN for a long time. 
Try to add "fisting" tag to at least 1 of your animations or install a slal pack that has one just to test... 

EDIT: Leito and Babo SLAL have both 

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Is there any way to speed up getting free? I don't want to spend half an hour doing that..... :)

Also, the couple of times I got free I was immediately attacked again without even being able to move..... which started the three rapes all over again.....

every time you try its a 20% chance. 
I will upload different difficulties later. 

when u are free and  the enemies are close you are indeed caught again immediatly. 
I hope in the future we can make this more interesting via the "harmless" feature. 
you can try corsayrs harmless patch over from Naked Dungeons topic. When u free urself u are usually naked and unarmed so that other rape mods can trigger (I use Sexlab Adventures for example). Deviously helpless is also a classic. 

you can also lower the chance of local captivity to not get caught in furniture EVERY times :)

13 minutes ago, crudo said:

Seems like a great refresh of the original mod.  What do you think of a similar mod with the captivity portion as a Death Alternative outcome?

I hate death alternative and defeat like the plague. both mods seem fundamnetally broken for me and are in dire need of update while both no longer beeing maintained. 

so no, even if I could pull this off I would not invest time in such an undertaking. 

at the same time I m not opposed if somebody uses the struggle game code for his own project. 

Doesn't seem like it work in SSE, no.

Now, granted, I don't know exactly how it works in Oldrim since I don't use it.

But in SSE my PC get hung up on a pole after a defeat, and it looks like she's trying to struggle out of it, and gets jolted when I push space.

That's it. Am I missing something or is it the scripts not firing as stated above?

On another note. Looking for a new defeat mod.

So just out of interest (since I haven't found any option better than Defeat); which one is the most promising?

Naked Dungeon along with this one?

58 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I hate death alternative and defeat like the plague. both mods seem fundamnetally broken for me and are in dire need of update while both no longer beeing maintained. 

2 minutes ago, mrdoodle said:

Doesn't seem like it work in SSE, no.

Now, granted, I don't know exactly how it works in Oldrim since I don't use it.

But in SSE my PC get hung up on a pole after a defeat, and it looks like she's trying to struggle out of it, and gets jolted when I push space.

That's it. Am I missing something or is it the scripts not firing as stated above?

that is exactly what is supposed to happen. 

You have to push space repeatedly (when the jolts stop). each time you press space you have a 20% chance to break free of the furniture. 

2 minutes ago, mrdoodle said:

On another note. Looking for a new defeat mod.

So just out of interest (since I haven't found any option better than Defeat); which one is the most promising?

Naked Dungeon along with this one?

Naked Dungeon IS this mod (Naked Defeat is just a patch for it). 

There are no other promising Defeat mods at least from my perspective. They are either heading in a direction I dont like or are old and no longer maintained. 
There are some attempts creating a framework but to be honest, since everybody involved in that has done nothing but writing concept (me included) I doubt we will see anything anytime soon (like more like never if no other modder steps up who has the same defeat fetish as me :P )

I think the main problem with that is the bazillion of possible scenarios for a defeat mod. Even with this Naked Defeat I am often in a situation where it is just not suitable. 
In that case, when played together with SM Player Essential I can just roleplay a different solution. 

This is my concept for a defeat framework. Just need 10.000 bucks to make someone make it :D

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

that is exactly what is supposed to happen. 

You have to push space repeatedly (when the jolts stop). each time you press space you have a 20% chance to break free of the furniture. 

Naked Dungeon IS this mod (Naked Defeat is just a patch for it). 

There are no other promising Defeat mods at least from my perspective. They are either heading in a direction I dont like or are old and no longer maintained. 
There are some attempts creating a framework but to be honest, since everybody involved in that has done nothing but writing concept (me included) I doubt we will see anything anytime soon (like more like never if no other modder steps up who has the same defeat fetish as me :P )

I think the main problem with that is the bazillion of possible scenarios for a defeat mod. Even with this Naked Defeat I am often in a situation where it is just not suitable. 
In that case, when played together with SM Player Essential I can just roleplay a different solution. 

This is my concept for a defeat framework. Just need 10.000 bucks to make someone make it :D

Alright. Then I have to try it again. I thought there would be some nifty tooltips or something ?
Now I will be torn between Naked Dungeon with your patch or Defeat (which, I forgot to mention is updated with BakaFactorys patch).  ?

At least it's better than in FO4 where I basically had no options.

1 minute ago, mrdoodle said:

Alright. Then I have to try it again. I thought there would be some nifty tooltips or something ?
Now I will be torn between Naked Dungeon with your patch or Defeat (which, I forgot to mention is updated with BakaFactorys patch).  ?

At least it's better than in FO4 where I basically had no options.

Baka has a patch for defeat? do you have a link? 

and as described on the front you can in theory use defeat and this mod alongside each other with SM player essential as brigde mod (or a similar mod for SE, several are in existence afaik) 

So few issues i could find:

- You can get out of furniture by pressing E or W/S/A/D, but you can also get back in it to continue the struggle with spacebar.

- After you are "properly freed", the misc quest "Free your hands!" still remains in log and furniture doesn't disappear. I was also not released from the furniture itself but since i can press E...

I was really curious how this works along with Dragonborn in Distress in dungeons. Turns out when falmer defeated me to 0 hp, it was this mod that did the furniture and not start the DiD defeat. But the other mod should work at least outdoors and in those cases that happen before 0 hp from the automatic surrender.

Also curious company mod here is STA where the mobs and your follower keep slapping player who's on furniture.

31 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

- You can get out of furniture by pressing E or W/S/A/D, but you can also get back in it to continue the struggle with spacebar.

I noticed I can get out with A/D only. 
I have several theories but not the time to investigate... but I have the feeling that hotkeys from other mods interfere with this one. 
Would at least explain why different people can use different keys to get out. 

If you can leave with all movement keys and even E maybe something more is broken in ur case. 

I will try to fix the issue with the PC breaking out of Furniture by investigating other mods. not sure how fast I ll be... 

- After you are "properly freed", the misc quest "Free your hands!" still remains in log and furniture doesn't disappear. I was also not released from the furniture itself but since i can press E...

Yeah, the quest somehow remains. I noticed that too. Have to check if I forgot a quest complete somewhere. 
At least it does not seem to be harmfull. the quest still starts over again next time. 

The furniture will be deleted usually when a new one pops up. 

I was really curious how this works along with Dragonborn in Distress in dungeons. Turns out when falmer defeated me to 0 hp, it was this mod that did the furniture and not start the DiD defeat. But the other mod should work at least outdoors and in those cases that happen before 0 hp from the automatic surrender.

I dont think this mod and Dragonborn in Distress is compatible at all. I cannot support this connection since I will not even try to get them run alongside each other myself. 
Sorry. 

Also curious company mod here is STA where the mobs and your follower keep slapping player who's on furniture.

Yeah, I mentioned STA in my OP post as fun mod with this :)
Its so nice! 

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The Quest stayed with the original NDUN too.

Not harmful, NDUN just knows already that we will be back soon ?

I suspect it was also done to remove existing furnitures. Galahad was very keen about that. I personally would like the furnitures to remain in the world, but well. what do I know about savegame bloat :P

52 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
I don't know I'm the only one suffering from this phenomenon, but when I use this mode to be bound to furniture and released, first-person viewing becomes impossible. This is not the case when using the Naked Dungeon mode only. This occurs only after adding this mode.

I tested it and I also cannot switch to first person anymore. I am currently seeing why this is the case. Have to fix the furniture stuff anyway -.- 

4 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:
I don't know I'm the only one suffering from this phenomenon, but when I use this mode to be bound to furniture and released, first-person viewing becomes impossible. This is not the case when using the Naked Dungeon mode only. This occurs only after adding this mode.

First Person issue should be fixed now. 
Please report when it is still there.

22 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I improved this at least a tiny bit. Now you can still "fall" out of the furniture but you cant move away. 
Babysteps but at least progress :P

On 9/18/2020 at 10:13 AM, chevalierx said:

what mods used in screen ?

apropos ? and the most texture use it can you uploaded ?

the outfit is slammed together from different mods. Might release it standalone maybe. But its for BHUNP. 

other mods
Apropos2 
Tattoos from S.L.U.T.S Redux (handprints)

Rape Tattoos
Fade Tattoos
Wet Function Redux
Fill her Up 
Bathing in Skyrim for dirt

I suggest for all this monomans and osmels patches/fixes

On 9/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Angelvine said:

Hello, I want to use MMMMF (5) animation isn't working to acts i dont know how to fix then i search sexlab option isn't find it marked

MMMMMF isn't working acts 

MMMMF isn't working acts 

Only fours down under legal. No 5 or 6 i don't know how to fix maybe i suspect sexlab option block hid i am not sure 

MMMF is working acts

MMF is working acts 

Pls help me

5P (MMMMF) support is now added.
Strongly suggest to use Billy and Funnybiz SLAL, they are the only ones with 5P human animations. (if you know more, please tell me :D)