Just now, Gergar12 said:

Skyrim SE test. The sex animations work, but the bondage doesn't.

hmm, dunno why this is the case. 
I guess u are running ZAP 8+ for SSE too? 

I did not change the way devices spawn. So if this works in Naked Dungeons without my patch I can only guess the scripts need to be modified in some way to work with SSE fully?! 

4 hours ago, junky1234 said:

Moving left or right seems to break the furniture animation.

not for me :(

This is so weird. And I admit that is the hardest part for me at the moment, reliably keep the PC in the furniture. 
Beacuse the original method of the mod was the opposite of good....

At the moment I suspect that preset hotkeys of other mods still interfere. I had different success with the lockable furniture with different mod profiles active. 

So in general it would be adviseable to use movement only in freecam :(

Will investigate further. Prison Overhaul solves this somehow and in Slaverun there is also a furniture scene where u cant break out of.  

50 minutes ago, junky1234 said:

I noticed you cannot surrender unless you have "immortal" ticked either. Is that intended? :)

Immortality in MCM is the Defeat part of this mod. The naming is just a bit offputting. 

So "MCM - Immortality -> Enabled [x]" or nothing from Naked Defeat will work for you :)

10 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
In this mode, surrender does not work unless you have a male enemy. It doesn't work if there are only female enemies.
Can you change that?

oh wow! 
Interesting what kind of stuff can happen :P

I am honest, since I did not change anything gender related this must be an issue with the Base mod. 
If you can, try if this happens also with Naked Dungeons WITHOUT my patch. Would make it easier to investigate for me. 

52 minutes ago, Nymra said:

oh wow! 
Interesting what kind of stuff can happen :P

I am honest, since I did not change anything gender related this must be an issue with the Base mod. 
If you can, try if this happens also with Naked Dungeons WITHOUT my patch. Would make it easier to investigate for me. 

It's the same without your mode. Maybe I should ask the Naked Dungeons mode maker to change this.
18 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
It's the same without your mode. Maybe I should ask the Naked Dungeons mode maker to change this.

The civilian rape settings can control whether males/females/both are allowed to rape the PC during the civilian rape quest. Maybe the surrender rape quest uses the same gender settings as the civilian rape quest?

You can try going to the Naked Dungeons MCM submenu page for Nudity (I think). There's a setting for the chance of civilian rape, 0-100%. Immediately below that there's a setting to control the gender of rapists. Is that set to males only? If so, set it to Both genders and then test again.

Just lol if Nymra's default settings accidentaly prevent anyone from getting raped by females.

18 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Just lol if Nymra's default settings accidentaly prevent anyone from getting raped by females.

#metoo :P

no sorry, that would just be a very funny thing to happen... 
Naked Dungeons is a mod that has very much cross connections between its features. Part of the reason why I am having a hard time changing stutff at all. 

29 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The civilian rape settings can control whether males/females/both are allowed to rape the PC during the civilian rape quest. Maybe the surrender rape quest uses the same gender settings as the civilian rape quest?

You can try going to the Naked Dungeons MCM submenu page for Nudity (I think). There's a setting for the chance of civilian rape, 0-100%. Immediately below that there's a setting to control the gender of rapists. Is that set to males only? If so, set it to Both genders and then test again.

same result. Perhaps the mode maker has fixed the gender. 
My character is a woman, and I'm setting a lesbian concept in the game, avoiding having sex with a male NPC. Even if it's a situation of being raped. So I infiltrated the dungeon, killed all the male bandits, left only the female bandits and tried to surrender, but the surrender didn't work. Summoning a male bandit with a cheat key and then surrender will activate the surrender.
5 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
My character is a woman, and I'm setting a lesbian concept in the game, avoiding having sex with a male NPC. Even if it's a situation of being raped. So I infiltrated the dungeon, killed all the male bandits, left only the female bandits and tried to surrender, but the surrender didn't work. Summoning a male bandit with a cheat key and then surrender will activate the surrender.

hmm, very confusing. Not your playstyle, but the fact that the surrender needs a male to be present... might be it was just an oversight by galahad. 
But in this case I can make no promises that I will be able to fix this without his help. 

22 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:

I can't remember this for sure, but doesn't Sexlab have an MCM setting to only allow sex with a particular gender?

And did you set that to allow only lesbian sex?

If so, that's probably your problem.

EDIT: I can't see any such option in the Sexlab MCM, I must have misremembered. Did you activate any gender selection option in other mods to suppress male-female sex?

I get defeated by females a lot, because I use Deadly Wenches and most enemies are female.

Never saw NDUN fail if only females are present.

NDUN 2.01 with

Nymra's NDUN captivequest beta patch

Nymra's NDUN_FemaleScenesNotJustFisting

Corsec's NDUN Disable Civilian Rape Forcegreet 13_09_2020

(last defeat yesterday):

Killed all Vampires in their lair and got defeated by the last female Vampire around (damn it, will I ever learn?)

NDUN defeat rape => transfer to ZAP furniture:

Spoiler

81181298_enb2020_09_1812_32_18_64.jpg.d6983e80ca17fd85e983c58b86d0f464.jpg

1524439065_enb2020_09_1812_33_19_71.jpg.237cbd46ece26772fc3555e6b554e3aa.jpg

Just now, donttouchmethere said:

Killed all Vampires in their lair and got defeated by the last female Vampire around (damn it, will I ever learn?)

thats the problem with playing with sexy defeat mods.... you WANT to be defeated eventually :P

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

thats the problem with playing with sexy defeat mods.... you WANT to be defeated eventually :P

But just giving in voluntarily, quickly and easily will completely ruin the experience, because then you don't lose the feeling of being in control. If the choice is 100% yours, then it's not really 'rape'.

Your PC needs to fight as hard as possible against defeat for it to be meaningful...otherwise it's cheating!