1 hour ago, Nymra said:

just asking because of possible bugs because in fact I think I had no "pure animal" creature yet :P
so I was just curious if there was code that I did not see yet. hehe.

funny enough I just write a function that will do exactly that, equipping zaz items during scenes. 

the mod spawens the furniture itself. It will delete the last furniture when it spawns a new one.

It also uses existing furniture placed already (especially in cities, where there are some mods already that add stuff there). 

this is planned. I have the permission to use tyrants bondage furniture world as a basis for that. I will make a version of it without scripts. 

but i will only do that for outside locations in some cases. did not master that part of the CK yet. 

so there is a mod that adds furniture via json? :D
damn, some stuff I just seem to forget over time. 

At least if i remember it right. It was either that or Maria Eden which i never really played for... that reason, among some others. It required you to have furnitures spread without doing so. But afaik with ZAX positioner you can place furnitures (any, really) anywhere, it'll be saved in a json file and at least in theory should load or be able to be loaded if you share that file... if it was Maria Eden that would be quite the overkill though. It's not that hard to use but time consuming... at least in my memory the search wasn't that great and finding items you wanted took a while, placing a few milking machines was all i ever did.

Some side notes. I forgot to register animations via SLAL and your fallback seemed to work nicely, it tried to trigger 3p animation, couldn't find any and went to 2p. 
Another thing i noticed where i'm not sure if intended... i was on the way towards riverrun coming from Helgen, defeated by the two wolves there. Your scanner said it also found a bandit orc which i couldn't see though, nor did he join. 

Regarding furnitures... i could imagine having some on certain locations like bandit fortresses or so, and maybe there even triggering some custom scenes. But i get that something like that would rather be for a version number like 6. ;)

And finally... i guess i need a new game for the new beta? Should have made a save without your beta installed so i don't have to configure all the MCMs every time xD

2 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

At least if i remember it right. It was either that or Maria Eden which i never really played for... that reason, among some others. It required you to have furnitures spread without doing so. But afaik with ZAX positioner you can place furnitures (any, really) anywhere, it'll be saved in a json file and at least in theory should load or be able to be loaded if you share that file... if it was Maria Eden that would be quite the overkill though. It's not that hard to use but time consuming... at least in my memory the search wasn't that great and finding items you wanted took a while, placing a few milking machines was all i ever did.

I think for useability an ESP patch would be best. But its low priority because the mod happily spawns furnitures already.

Hint: you can move freely for some seconds after defeat and find a sweet spot for both rape and furniture game. This is for convenicence since I noticed the spot where you bleedout is seldomly a good spot for sex...

(this is a clear plus for over defeat already hehe).

Some side notes. I forgot to register animations via SLAL and your fallback seemed to work nicely, it tried to trigger 3p animation, couldn't find any and went to 2p. 
Another thing i noticed where i'm not sure if intended... i was on the way towards riverrun coming from Helgen, defeated by the two wolves there. Your scanner said it also found a bandit orc which i couldn't see though, nor did he join. 

the scanner sorts actors in an array and checks if they are all the same type.

Most likely it went like this:

Actor 1: wolf
ACtor 2: wolf
Actor 3; orc (because further away)

Script said: actors not all the same type -> remove 1 actor (actor 3). 
Then oyu only had the 2 wolves left. 

I want to refine that later, make the script sort the actors by type earlier and better, allowing also more variety. 

Regarding furnitures... i could imagine having some on certain locations like bandit fortresses or so,

yes. that is the first place where I would put some. 

and maybe there even triggering some custom scenes. But i get that something like that would rather be for a version number like 6. ;)

you read my mind. 
I indeed plan scenes. There will be three ways to get them tho and they are... different.

Ways to get to them
1. civilian rape (added later)

2. as simple slavery outcome 
3. as combat defeat outcome (superfluous maybe because simple slavery is basically a must have mod anyway)

Scene Location:

The scenes will play in a custom location where you get via blackscreen

the scenes will be based on the type of actor who defeated you.

Civilians will spawn windowless cellars 

Bandits will spawn a small cave or hideout/cabin
Trolls will spawn a troll cave 
etc. 

I plan on doing this like a mini game.

Rape -> struggle free, walk away, while you have limited time before next rape start.s So you can get to the exit bit by bit. 

But yeah.... future stuff... I plan on learning to make quests and cells in the CK that way. 

And finally... i guess i need a new game for the new beta? Should have made a save without your beta installed so i don't have to configure all the MCMs every time xD

ah yeah, I know that problem :P
BEta 3 should work without new save when updated from BETA 2 (worked for me at least ^^) 

btw:

can anybody test the "Guard Whipping" with Sexlab Survival active?

It uses Guard Forcegreet and diaglogue.

Guard Whipping triggers when you are covered in cum (1 piece of cum somewhere is enough). 

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

btw:

can anybody test the "Guard Whipping" with Sexlab Survival active?

It uses Guard Forcegreet and diaglogue.

Guard Whipping triggers when you are covered in cum (1 piece of cum somewhere is enough). 

I have SLS installed but i'm getting rather tired... will give it a quick try before i go to bed. ;) Does it matter if i wear clothes?

21 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I have SLS installed but i'm getting rather tired... will give it a quick try before i go to bed. ;) Does it matter if i wear clothes?

no. the guards will sniff the cum stench through every layer, hehe. 

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

no. the guards will sniff the cum stench through every layer, hehe. 

Hmm.... didn't work, but i have several cum replacers installed... my setup might be messed up, not sure. It does show, i'm not sure if it gets properly detected, though.

4 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmm.... didn't work, but i have several cum replacers installed... my setup might be messed up, not sure. It does show, i'm not sure if it gets properly detected, though.

I think the guard dialogue is killed.
I had the same problem for public whore. When the most was active, the guards no longer approached. 

Since Guard Dialogue seems to suck in general I will try and get rid of it entirely. Just stop the PC like in a combat defeat scenario and work with notifications in the corner. 
no use to try and be compatible to everything :(

cum replacers are not important, it makes a sexlab check for cum layers in general. 

thx alot for the test run

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

This is BETA 2:

The combat issues I was having with previous versions are almost completely gone with this one! Nice job. Enemies still try to get some stabs in just in-between bleedout and surrender, but they all pacify nicely now (with some delay) eventually. Even groups of 10+ enemies, though only the closest few seem to care to do anything about the player after surrender.

Is this version supposed to have your character be sexually assaulted while in furniture? I get whipped once immediately after getting put in furniture, but after that nothing seems to be initiated by NPCs. I left my character bound for about 5 *ingame* hours (without struggling) and nothing else ever happened after that one first whipping. If something was supposed to happen, it didn't happen.

16 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

The combat issues I was having with previous versions are almost completely gone with this one! Nice job. Enemies still try to get some stabs in just in-between bleedout and surrender, but they all pacify nicely now (with some delay) eventually. Even groups of 10+ enemies, though only the closest few seem to care to do anything about the player after surrender.

I plan on covering the "gap" with a toggle option in the future versions (so slow machines and crowded situations still work). 
This will be done by the TCAI option that I tested with success. 

I noticed especially when the combat is with 3 factions (PC, Enemies and some other NPC Faction) double attacks and other stuff can happen. I think I also need to increase the number of tracked NPC (15 is not enough maybe ^^). 

16 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

Is this version supposed to have your character be sexually assaulted while in furniture? I get whipped once immediately after getting put in furniture, but after that nothing seems to be initiated by NPCs. I left my character bound for about 5 *ingame* hours (without struggling) and nothing else ever happened after that one first whipping. If something was supposed to happen, it didn't happen.

no, nothing will happen after the whipping you can only try to escape, The npc will become hostile again and rape you, put you in the same furniture again.

I suggest using Spank That Ass mod it will make the NPC walk to your PC and do some spanking occasionaly.

More complex "in furniture" scenarios are planned like severe punishment when you fail too many struggle attempts (another whipping scene). 
Furniture sex is out of the question sadly since 90% of furnitures have no suitable sex scenes. But I want to make some NPC masturbate and or piss on the bound player. 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean by that? 

is it working WHEN you include CaneMarks via RapeTattos

or is it working WHEN OYU NOT include CaneMarks via Rape Tattoos? 
will try to make a test myself at some point, just try to understand what solved the problem for you.

first i had to add update tattoos through Slavetat MCM (Add/remove tattoos feature) 
and i include CaneMarks Texture via Rape Tattoos - All of the Cane Marks textures to unassigned in Rapetattoo MCM 
(All the slavetat textures were signed to Excluded)
not sure what part of my doing solved the problem. 

i used 2-0 BETA1 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

I plan on covering the "gap" with a toggle option in the future versions (so slow machines and crowded situations still work). 
This will be done by the TCAI option that I tested with success. 

I noticed especially when the combat is with 3 factions (PC, Enemies and some other NPC Faction) double attacks and other stuff can happen. I think I also need to increase the number of tracked NPC (15 is not enough maybe ^^). 

no, nothing will happen after the whipping you can only try to escape, The npc will become hostile again and rape you, put you in the same furniture again.

I suggest using Spank That Ass mod it will make the NPC walk to your PC and do some spanking occasionaly.

More complex "in furniture" scenarios are planned like severe punishment when you fail too many struggle attempts (another whipping scene). 
Furniture sex is out of the question sadly since 90% of furnitures have no suitable sex scenes. But I want to make some NPC masturbate and or piss on the bound player. 

You could put the rape feature on a cooldown and trigger it again while in stocks, just have them take you out, rape, put back in again for being stuck longer?

Alternatively... let civil rape mods do their work and maybe listen to sexlab orgasms like pregnancy mods do, then put them back into a furniture? Not sure if that would work, but might?

Mhh... what was the procedure to get the camera unstuck? I pressed a move button when i wasn't sure what was going on, then got whipped and the camera was stuck. I was beaten again, teleported to giants camp and bound to another furniture or well... supposed to. Simply stuck between two rocks and furniture. I have a papyrus log that mentions a lot of "Fatal, furniture doesn't exist" stuff... will add it, not entiPapyrus.0.logrely sure if it's from this mod but..

22 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Mhh... what was the procedure to get the camera unstuck? I pressed a move button when i wasn't sure what was going on, then got whipped and the camera was stuck. I was beaten again, teleported to giants camp and bound to another furniture or well... supposed to. Simply stuck between two rocks and furniture. I have a papyrus log that mentions a lot of "Fatal, furniture doesn't exist" stuff... will add it, not entiPapyrus.0.logrely sure if it's from this mod but..

do you use sexlab utility plus by any chance? 
it has a furniture detection system. Since the reports come from sexlab I thought maybe that is the cause.

In any way, for testing I suggest to turn all furniture options in Sexlab off. hmm 

Years.... I spent years and today finally, finally..... and ACCIDENTLY found out that ZAP Furnitures are not compatible with ZAP Items (Collars, Cuffs etc....)

Its not Sexlab causing the PC to fall out of furniture, its the damned ZAP ITEMS! Grrrr!

Oh dear, I feel relieve and pain at the same time. Good thing I m a switch and both sadistic and masochistic.

With this obstacle out of the way the next full version will come soon. 

Might be it can still break in other ways, but we will see. I will write some descriptions and advice for that cases.

By now I add a strip all function before the furniture game. 
DD items are untested yet, have to see if they are also problematic. 

Naked Defeat 2-0 BETA 4:

- equips Leatherbinds now during Rape

- changes poses based on enemies (animals do not equip binds and the victims show unbound poses between scenes)

- complete strip before Furniture Scene starts (unequipall). necessary to prevent furniture game from breaking. (Strip will be more refined later and only scan for Zap Items.)

- Furniture game should be near unbreakable now. I could not manage to "break" the furniture animation anymore in my latest tests (only with debug key of course). WASD, jump and E (use) all did not break the PC out of the animation

- some improved timing.
- added toggle to allow females as rapers (off by default)

- added toggle to turn the Debug Key into a "Bound Surrender" key. When you toggle it ON and whipping is over you can press the Debug Hotkey to give up and be sold into slavery (SS+ bridge). this is meant for scnearios when you cannot escape your enemies anymore or get tired of beeing electrocuted :D

I have no idea how this all works with DD 5, will be a long time before I dare to install that. I still use DD4.3 and only made some small tests (worked without much problems). 

Note:
some of my debug messages might still show up (even with debug off). I ll clean that up before 2.0 Release. 

With that, the 2.0 is feature complete and I will focus on other mods for the moment (mostly textures) and only come back to Naked Defeat if there are bugs. 
But I will also start working on the next big update which will focus around animation tags and hopefully follower sex -..- 

one thing I am keen on implementing soon tho is pee and squirt during whipping and electrocution (furniture). 

Naked Defeat 2-0 BETA4.7z

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

one thing I am keen on implementing soon tho is pee and squirt during whipping and electrocution (furniture). 

Holy moly, the pee one is an amazing idea I look forward too. Have you made progress with the haircut feature too? (no pressure, just looking forward to it too)

Glad you found the problem with the furniture. It's all a learning process. Will install the new version in a sec. ^.^/

I hope my weapon problem is fixed after I did the keyword merged patch that SL Survival recommended. My dragonborn always kept his arrow quiver thing on his back in every sex scene. No matter which mod caused the sex scene and if rape or consentual - his sex partners like getting poked in the eye by arrow quivers, it seems. xD

1 hour ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Holy moly, the pee one is an amazing idea I look forward too. Have you made progress with the haircut feature too? (no pressure, just looking forward to it too)

Glad you found the problem with the furniture. It's all a learning process. Will install the new version in a sec. ^.^/

I hope my weapon problem is fixed after I did the keyword merged patch that SL Survival recommended. My dragonborn always kept his arrow quiver thing on his back in every sex scene. No matter which mod caused the sex scene and if rape or consentual - his sex partners like getting poked in the eye by arrow quivers, it seems. xD

See if this mod works for you. 
Just was lazy finding the link lol 

SEXLAB_SexlabAmmoUnequip (seems to work) (base).7z

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

Years.... I spent years and today finally, finally..... and ACCIDENTLY found out that ZAP Furnitures are not compatible with ZAP Items (Collars, Cuffs etc....)

Is that a possible reason why the whipping doesn't happen anymore? I had a pretty annoying but unrelated problem and stripped my load order a lot... my other issue is fixed now but while everything seems to work fine until i'm bound... the whipping simply doesn't trigger. That was with Beta 3 though, i'll replace it with 4 and try again. And while from what i get upgrading to DD5 should not be an issue... i'd strongly assume that yes, devices from any version will likely mess with any furnitures. 

As a workaround i could imagine something like playing a struggle animation in a loop instead?

Is that a possible reason why the whipping doesn't happen anymore?

no. the problem here was a purely aesthetic one. 

you could break from the furniture animation, but you could not break the quest that way.

I had a pretty annoying but unrelated problem and stripped my load order a lot... my other issue is fixed now but while everything seems to work fine until i'm bound... the whipping simply doesn't trigger.

with debug on there should be "check whipper" and a possible whipper selected or a notice "no whipper found or device has no whip bla bla"

and did the struggle game start? or did the quest just freeze?

I noticed quests are quite brittle and sometimes even unrelated stuff can break them. 
I wanted to look for possible fixes, but I still need to learn the basics. 

but in general: if you are bound into a device and the wiggle key works (shocking etc.) the quest is allright. 

That was with Beta 3 though, i'll replace it with 4 and try again. And while from what i get upgrading to DD5 should not be an issue... i'd strongly assume that yes, devices from any version will likely mess with any furnitures. 

DD5 "should" be unrelated. 
But I cant tell what happens when you have DD5 items equipped and get into the furniture after "unequipall". They should turn "invisible" but still be there. If they can break the whipping? not so sure. but I doubt it.

As a workaround i could imagine something like playing a struggle animation in a loop instead?

at a later stage I want to add a addon or soft dependency for Devious Devices. Not sure how to set that up tho, still learning. 
I will make a different "outcome" scenario where you are not in furniture but in hard bondage or a suit. 
Possibly with DDe compatibility. 

Or does anybody even use Devious Devices Equip? 

for hair fetishists here:

BETA 5 comes with Haircut Feature. 

For me it shaves but does not regrow. 
Since I messed up my hairstyles hard and need to fix them first I think that is related to that.

If you want, please try and see if hair regrowth works in your game. Thx. (options under extras. set chance to 100% and regrowth maybe to 6 hours. 
Try to wait in steps of 6 hours 1-3 times. (the regrowth seems to have 3 levels).
if it works, plz provide screenshots, haha. 
Thx. 

Naked Defeat 2-0 BETA5 - HaircutTest.7z

20210411142418_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

with debug on there should be "check whipper" and a possible whipper selected or a notice "no whipper found or device has no whip bla bla"

and did the struggle game start? or did the quest just freeze?

Debug messages were activated, but no message about no whipper found... the bandit who raped me just walks by. Struggle game didn't start either so i'm stuck.
The main difference from my other tests is that i'm in a dungeon... can't remember how it's called in english, the mine that you (barely) pass when you run from Helgen to Riverrun half way.

I noticed quests are quite brittle and sometimes even unrelated stuff can break them. 
I wanted to look for possible fixes, but I still need to learn the basics. 

but in general: if you are bound into a device and the wiggle key works (shocking etc.) the quest is allright. 

DD5 "should" be unrelated. 
But I cant tell what happens when you have DD5 items equipped and get into the furniture after "unequipall". They should turn "invisible" but still be there. If they can break the whipping? not so sure. but I doubt it.

Can test it once i get the whipping to work at all xD Tested now with Beta 3 several times and once with Beta 4, in no case any whipping started at all... always same location mentioned above.

Or does anybody even use Devious Devices Equip? 

For me the only reason ever to use it was POP... which i don't use often.^^

*edit: Tried the debug button. Possibly even a bit hasty... at least after that a message appeared that "The whipper doesn't seem to be interested" and the struggle game started. Pressing it a second time freed me, not sure if that's how it's intended but i guess?^^ I don't have SS installed in my current setup so it's fine imho. 

Edit2: Imho it would make sense to use the "unqeuip all" before the first rape. I know i can just disable redressing in sexlab but... i don't really see the point in getting redressed between rape and getting bound. Or getting raped again.^^

13 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

*edit: Tried the debug button. Possibly even a bit hasty... at least after that a message appeared that "The whipper doesn't seem to be interested" and the struggle game started. Pressing it a second time freed me, not sure if that's how it's intended but i guess?^^

yes, that is the "basic debug".

don't have SS installed in my current setup so it's fine imho. 

you have to toggle SS connection on for debug button. 
That is meant when you dont want to get away easily. 
having an easy escape option in BDSM mods is unsatisfying for some. 

if you push the debug button twice in a row fast it can be that you also skip the bondage game. Not sure how to prevent that yet. 

Hi Nymra, I'm really enjoying your defeat implementation, you seemed to have captured the essence of what a lightweight and functioning defeat system should be. I recently encountered a small bug, when I was fighting some frostbite spiders. My PC was defeated by the spider but it was then killed by some imperial soldiers. The defeat system then recognized the soldiers as valid aggressors and they proceeded to rape my PC. Not sure if this is an intended feature but could there be some filter rules to check if nearby actors are valid aggressors? (e.g. morality, enemy faction, etc)

29 minutes ago, Nymra said:

if you push the debug button twice in a row fast it can be that you also skip the bondage game. Not sure how to prevent that yet. 

Tbh at least for beta testing i rather consider it a feature than bug... i wouldn't bother with it yet.^^

21 minutes ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Not sure if this is an intended feature but could there be some filter rules to check if nearby actors are valid aggressors? (e.g. morality, enemy faction, etc)

That again sounds more like a feature rather than bug, but i get it. ;)

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

See if this mod works for you. 
Just was lazy finding the link lol 

SEXLAB_SexlabAmmoUnequip (seems to work) (base).7z 2.33 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks, I installed it and will try. :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

for hair fetishists here:

BETA 5 comes with Haircut Feature. 

For me it shaves but does not regrow. 

Amazing! Thank you. Will send a screen, once a bandit will be so kind to try the beta out with my pc. xD If regrowing doesn't work for my PC either, I will just fix it with Race Menu in resetting my Preset hair for now.

I didn't have much time to play Skyrim today, but after hard work in the tavern my pc was covered in milk. A guard walked up to me being like: "Ey, you can't run around like that!" I had activated that the guard can do this. I had an option to "forcegreet". But he didn't do anything with my pc. After he walked away I couldn't move. Was frozen in place. I don't know if this is related to Naked Defeat or another SL mod. SexLab Survival is also new in my playthrough, so could be I'm confusing now which mod does what.