OUTDATED-USE-3BAV2-DRX 3BA Inverted Nipples Bodyslide Preset, body+morphs+3BBBCollisionOutfitMorphs - - ABBA Compatible

OUTDATED-USE-3BAV2-DRX 3BA Inverted Nipples Bodyslide Preset, body+morphs+3BBBCollisionOutfitMorphs - - ABBA Compatible

View File

Wont even try to make this post fancy . . . too damn old for that.   Veteran Modder and indie game dev but first time LL posting (i haunted Nexus back long ago before my health took an complicated turn). 

UPDATE: Added bodyslide preview images to post and will point out that higher breast weights (full of milk etc) will make nipples protrude more and earlier without arousal.  SLIF can be used to even things out (i tend to use the average calculation method). 

UPDATE: V1-5
preset now functions in concert with a racemenu preset (this ensures full function of the "flowering" of the nipples during SLA/ABBA morphs)
outfits will now have to be built separate to the inverted nipple body otherwise outfits will pinch in and invert as well

load my mod (whichever version you want)
build my V1-5 preset FOR YOUR BODY AND ANY PIERCINGS FROM DCL/CD/ETC ONLY in body slide 
then
Build your outfit list with my v1-5 Clothing preset
enter the game and open racemenu
load my racemenu preset (InvertedV1-5) in racemenu

ABBA may still need some tweaking
MY ABBA SETTINGS
Nipplesize              = -1.60
NippleLength         = .30
AreolaSize              = .80
NipplePerkManga  = 0.00
NipplePerkiness     = 1.50
NippleManga         = .50

Use SLIF incremental for smooth transitions NOT ABBA INCREMENTAL (i do not use abba incremental and therefor will not provide support in that case)

Decided on a whim to pop out of retirement from modding to whip up something i noticed the community hasn't made yet.   Inverted nipples bodyslide preset for 3BBB/3BA bodies.
Inverted nipples are absolutely gorgeous and stunning in almost every way and I have wanted to put them into skyrim for quite some time.   thanks to the latest CBBE, CBBE SMP, CBBE 3BBB/3BA, and ABBA it is now 100% possible to include these wonderful nipples along with some spicy "flowering" of them when aroused!  (the next to the last image show (via noclip) that the nipples are indeed inverted and it is not a trick of the texture)

Enjoy and remember that just because you are a bit atypical doesn't mean there are not those out there that appreciate your natural and unique beauty.

The nipples are pretty close to natural (Racemenu CBBE morph tweaks might be needed per individual taste) when not aroused which means they are sunken in, twisted upward (downward makes for weird transitions during active morphs) and towards the back, and the surrounding tissue is compressed inward like an aperture.
As arousal increases the nipples (if set to similar or same ABBA settings as mine or to suit your own inverted settings) will twist outward and down some, the nipple will swell, the nipple perkiness will increase, which will finally result in a *mostly* revealed nipple protruding a bit with a nod towards the sky and thanks to NippleManga in ABBA the nipple will retain an atypical and beautiful contour common to *some* inverted nipple owners. 

requires:
CBBE
CBBE SMP
CBBE 3BBB/3BA
3BA compatible skin (i use The Pure)
ABBA
Sexlab+Sexlab Aroused/Redux
and all of the above's requirements obviously

make sure my mod overwrites any body mods.  as is it will replace all (or most) vanilla NPCs bodies, if you want player only you will need to use exclusive mod or (as i do) a custom race mod (i use succubus mod myself, if anyone wants my racemenu preset i will happily post it as well you just need to request it) and replace the custom race body with mine (or repack my mod to overwrite your custom race body folders using MO2's virtual folder system).   should work with any physics settings so long as its 3ba/3bbb.

Install with MO2 or i suppose Vortex would work.

The AIO includes:
bodyslide preset
prebuilt body with tri morph file (overwrite folder structure)
prebuilt 3BBB outfit Collision morph files (overwrite folder structure)
(with overwrite folder structure you may need to move them to replace your own body files)

i included a *ALL NPC* replacer setup as well which should add the preset file for bodyslide and convert all NPCs and Player to my body 
DRX Inverted Nipples V1 Body-morphs-3BBBCollisionOutfitMorphs Preset included

Last is just the preset alone.

yes i know the internal folder is oddly named (collision files are called SMP because i havent slept for freaking forever, same for the other mismatch names between archive and internal root folder).

HIGHLY recommend using with a milk production mod (milk maid, hentai pregnancy, egg factory, etc).
works amazing with Wet Effects and decent with *some* Devious piercings, YPS seems to work great though slavetat/racemenu piercing might be a bit warped depending on settings.

This is Version 1 of this and provided that we get more excellent updates on the required mods i will do my best to update this with the next version.

20200923155417_1.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, CBBE SMP, CBBE 3BBB/3BA, ABBA, Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused/redux, 3BA compatible skin
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1.5 version is now live
nipples should work now regardless of lactation, visual effects will vary at high breast weights
new bodyslide preset for clothing to prevent sunken/pinched cloth
new racemenu preset that works with the bodyslide preset for better aesthetics and compatibility

3 hours ago, eclipsed7774 said:

Anyway to have this work with our own bodyslide presets? Great work btw?

Thankies ^^

Sure!  you can either change my preset (save for the nipple sliders) to suit yourself or copy my nipple sliders to your own preset (make sure and set BOTH min and max weight to what mine are)!  the only settings that create the inverted look are the nipple weights (and thats only really the oness i set, most of them can be changed so long as its not extreme).  just make sure and do the same for the racemenu preset as well as they work together to do the rough forming (bodyslide) and fine tuning (racemenu cbbe morphs).

well provided that you use CBBE,  not sure if sliders would work on UNP or BHUNP(?) due to node differences.

• 2 months later...

How does this work exactly ? So it´s a bodyslide preset/racemenu preset with the nipple slider inverted and ABBA increases the nipple size out of the minus values and into the plus values, thus making them aroused ? I really want use this because I like what you´ve done here but I´m worried that it´s more complex than it looks/what I think ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, AkiKay said:

How does this work exactly ? So it´s a bodyslide preset/racemenu preset with the nipple slider inverted and ABBA increases the nipple size out of the minus values and into the plus values, thus making them aroused ? I really want use this because I like what you´ve done here but I´m worried that it´s more complex than it looks/what I think ?

sorry for late reply, i didnt get the notification. apologies again.

TLDR: 
its not complex to use.  just follow the directions and build body with body preset, clothes with clothes preset in bodyslide, then load game use racemenu and load my preset for *FULL FUNCTIONALITY IF USING ABBA* adjust racemenu preset to your preference (hair, sizes, colors, naughty sliders, etc) and *should* save your preset.  exit racemenu and set ABBA to my settings and go have fun.

The long story of WHY it is the way it is and why its complex *IF* using arousal+milking+ABBA=etc:

the building of it was semi complex (as i had to adjust bodyslide then adjust racemenu then ABBA) however i set it up so that users dont have to worry about such things UNLESS they want to modify my designs (at which point its pretty obvious which sliders are affected and the users should already know how to adjust such things).  
if you want to use it just follow the instructions (provided you have all the requirements).
the reason for it having two body slides (one for body and one for clothes) is due to how the nipples are inverted.  if you build clothes with the body preset in bodyslide then in game the clothes will have the nipple area pinched inward making it look ugly and nonsensical.  so the clothes bodyslide forces the clothing to ignore the nipple inversion while still letting them grow when ABBA takes hold.

the reason for the racemenu preset is simply for FINE TUNING.  it takes the weird looking bits and corrects them when running in the in game engine with physics (HDT-SMP etc).  so when you make your character (or use racemenu spell) you just need to load up my preset to get the extra aesthetics benefits which is mostly for the ABBA transformations.

you do not HAVE to use the racemenu preset (and i highly encourage anyone that does use it to go ahead and modify it, the settings needed for ABBA/aesthetics are very obvious under the CBBE morphs section) however it does help with the overall look.   you can easily try it with and without and see what you prefer.   mind you, you can ALWAYS modify my preset to something you prefer more. 

the ABBA specific settings (set in ABBA obviously) is to allow the inverted nipples to transform so that when your character is arroused the nipples twist out similar to real inverted nipples during arousal (*some inverted nipples do this*).  

you have to remember that bodyslide and racemenu have the same sliders but different LIMITES, my bodyslide exceeds the racemenu limits and racemenu ends up being a form of fine tuning in the end.

26 minutes ago, coreoveride said:

sorry for late reply, i didnt get the notification. apologies again.

Spoiler

TLDR: 
its not complex to use.  just follow the directions and build body with body preset, clothes with clothes preset in bodyslide, then load game use racemenu and load my preset for *FULL FUNCTIONALITY IF USING ABBA* adjust racemenu preset to your preference (hair, sizes, colors, naughty sliders, etc) and *should* save your preset.  exit racemenu and set ABBA to my settings and go have fun.

The long story of WHY it is the way it is and why its complex *IF* using arousal+milking+ABBA=etc:

the building of it was semi complex (as i had to adjust bodyslide then adjust racemenu then ABBA) however i set it up so that users dont have to worry about such things UNLESS they want to modify my designs (at which point its pretty obvious which sliders are affected and the users should already know how to adjust such things).  
if you want to use it just follow the instructions (provided you have all the requirements).
the reason for it having two body slides (one for body and one for clothes) is due to how the nipples are inverted.  if you build clothes with the body preset in bodyslide then in game the clothes will have the nipple area pinched inward making it look ugly and nonsensical.  so the clothes bodyslide forces the clothing to ignore the nipple inversion while still letting them grow when ABBA takes hold.

the reason for the racemenu preset is simply for FINE TUNING.  it takes the weird looking bits and corrects them when running in the in game engine with physics (HDT-SMP etc).  so when you make your character (or use racemenu spell) you just need to load up my preset to get the extra aesthetics benefits which is mostly for the ABBA transformations.

you do not HAVE to use the racemenu preset (and i highly encourage anyone that does use it to go ahead and modify it, the settings needed for ABBA/aesthetics are very obvious under the CBBE morphs section) however it does help with the overall look.   you can easily try it with and without and see what you prefer.   mind you, you can ALWAYS modify my preset to something you prefer more. 

the ABBA specific settings (set in ABBA obviously) is to allow the inverted nipples to transform so that when your character is arroused the nipples twist out similar to real inverted nipples during arousal (*some inverted nipples do this*).  

you have to remember that bodyslide and racemenu have the same sliders but different LIMITES, my bodyslide exceeds the racemenu limits and racemenu ends up being a form of fine tuning in the end.

It´s alright, I didn´t start modding SE yet anyway. Pretty big step going from LE to SE if you ask me! ? Thanks, I´ll send you some screens if everything worked!!