Jump to content
AkiKay

BHUNP Installation Problem

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, I know this should probably be posted on the BHUNP Support Forum but I´ve tried there multiple times and got no help there so I´m gonna try my luck here.

 

So I´m trying to install BHUNP which has been awesome when I got it to work. But ever since 1.79 (and 1.80) it just CTDs my game before the Bethesda Logo appears. I am selecting the European version in the fomod. I am suspecting that it doesn´t actually select the European version/it´s broken but Im really not sure. I don´t know much about BHUNP so i haven´t tried a lot of things/know a lot of things.

 

Has someone using the European version got a fix for this ? I love this body but i hate that i can´t use it anymore due to being european :/

Share this post


Link to post

I'm using BH UNP Body these days but when I installed it I never chose European. IDK if it really does something to it. XD

 

The BH UNP Body on Nexus is already a complete one there's no need for UNP Body and even Textures. Just check if there's another body or textures checked on your lists.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, rbstorm666 said:

I'm using BH UNP Body these days but when I installed it I never chose European. IDK if it really does something to it. XD

I am pretty sure i tried without the european patch and it crashed aswell. But i am not even sure if it is the european patch. It could just be an issue im not seeing. I am really confused with this mod. It´s just so vaguely explained by the author 😓 I´ve been trying for probably a year now and still can´t get it to work.

Share this post


Link to post

Let me see your load order and what you installed. It might help us figure it out for you. Once I changed body I always goes back to Vanilla game and installed every mods one at a time. That is how I've been successful in installing different bodies.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, rbstorm666 said:

let me see your load order and what you installed. It might help us figure it out.

Here you go

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
High Poly Head.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Amputator.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
slmb.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
brawlbug-plugin.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Tamriel Reloaded.esp
1MM_REALEYES.esp
Real Roads.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
HHairstyles.esp
GDOS - Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
Treeswinedave.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Skyrim High Quality Music.esp
sprint.esp
The Great City of Falkreath.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLab Confabulation.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SL Survival.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
Milk Addict.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Grass Field.esp
Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
WetFunction.esp
Beards.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
arousing_weather_plugin.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
whiterun_guard_outfit.esp
All Geared Up.esp
Apropos2.esp
DW.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp
GagSFX.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
EquipableStockings.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Body Builders.esp
Dark Wing Heels.esp
Devious Arachnophobia.esp
DW Heels Stand Alone Sound.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Devious Chastity Piercing.esp
Hoop Earrings.esp
Zarias_Piercings1.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
UNPPantyhose.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
Extra Guards.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
bac.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Deviously Vanilla - AIO.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Frostfall.esp
Ducks and Swans.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Deviously Vanilla - Feminine Masque.esp
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp
RemakeSkirt.esp
Mortal Weapons & Armor.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
DeviousCarriagesBFTPatch.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
CowLifeServices.esp
TheMilkMaid.esp
BodySearch.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
PSQTweaks.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
zzzSXP.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
DefeatSkillLoss.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Look at this:

beauty-mod-list.jpg

 

This is not my Load Order, I just get it from another Player who successfully loaded 1,200+ mods in his game. If you follow his framework, your body must go above the load order just after the mods that involves animations, physics, etc. Then followed by character beautification mods.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, rbstorm666 said:

Look at this:

beauty-mod-list.jpg

 

This is not my Load Order, I just get it from another Player who successfully loaded 1,200+ mods in his game. If you follow his framework, your body must go above the load order just after the mods that involves animations, physics, etc. Then followed by character beautification mods.

I placed BHUNP below FNIS and XPSME and it still crashes.

 

I also decided to take a look at the crash dump file and it´s just telling me random .dlls like nioverride.dll or mzinWaterUtil.dll. So the crash dump also isn´t any help to me.

Share this post


Link to post

You can try to uncheck everything and  go back to vanilla game. You can test if your game stll crashes if you check a mod one by one. That way you can easily figure out which mod really causes the CTD of your game.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, rbstorm666 said:

You can try to uncheck everything and  go back to vanilla game. You can test if your game stll crashes if you check a mod one by one. That way you can easily figure out which mod really causes the CTD of your game.

I disabled everything except:

 

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch

RaceCompatibility

Schlongs of Skyrim

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

CreatureFramework

Devious Devices

Heels Sound

Racemenu

SkyUI

UIExtensions

Brawlbugplugin

FISS

FNIS

XPSME

RacemenuMorphsBHUNP

BHUNP3BBB

SOSRacemenu

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride

Apropos2

MoreNastyCritters

SLSO

Alternative Start

 

(So basically my absolute basics)

 

It still crashes. So i am 100% sure the BHUNP mod is the issue itself

 

Share this post


Link to post

I remember that BH UNP Body comes with a physics when you installed it so there's really a requirements needed for it. Just read it on Nexus. As far as i remember it, the author warns about the HDT  PE SMP Physics that causes CDT. Anyway I just hope you successfully figure it out. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, rbstorm666 said:

I remember that BH UNP Body comes with a physics when you installed it so there's really a requirements needed for it. Just read it on Nexus. As far as i remember it, the author warns about the HDT  PE SMP Physics that causes CDT. Anyway I just hope you successfully figure it out. Good luck.

Well i have the requirements on the Nexus Page all installed so I´m not sure what im doing wrong. And i read about the warning aswell but. I didn´t choose any HDT PE settings in the fomod. Do i disable my HDT physics extensions mod ? Because thats a requirement for lots of stuff. I´m so confused.

Share this post


Link to post

I got HDT PE, HDT SMP (Korean Versions) checked  on my Load Order. When I installed it I chose one of the physics then I reinstalled my XPSME so it goes below the load order. I did this because when I opened the XPSME MCM menu it got a problem. And then I run the FNIS to update then check the consistency. Then I let the SKSE overwrites the FNIS Behaviour.  It runs smoothly to me without CDT, so I dont know anymore why you can't run it or maybe it is not really compatible to your PC or maybe you will do something devious about it that's why it won't let you run it . ( Just Kidding! Okay.)  XD.   Just be patient, modding is not really easy at first but let's you do trial and error. In the end, you will figure it out eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, rbstorm666 said:

I got HDT PE, HDT SMP (Korean Versions) checked  on my Load Order. When I installed it I chose one of the physics then I reinstalled my XPSME so it goes below the load order. I did this because when I opened the XPSME MCM menu it got a problem. And then I run the FNIS to update then check the consistency. Then I let the SKSE overwrites the FNIS Behaviour.  It runs smoothly to me without CDT, so I dont know anymore why you can't run it or maybe it is not really compatible to your PC or maybe you will do something devious about it that's why it won't let you run it . ( Just Kidding! Okay.)  XD.   Just be patient, modding is not really easy at first but let's you do trial and error. In the end, you will figure it out eventually.

I´m not sure if i´ll figure it out eventually. I´ve tried this for a year already. I keep trying to forget BHUNP and stay with UUNP but the jealousy of others BHUNP setup is catching up with me each time. I´m gonna have to wait until the author fixes it. Time to be jealous of non-europeans or something 😅

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Hey everyone, I know this should probably be posted on the BHUNP Support Forum but I´ve tried there multiple times and got no help there so I´m gonna try my luck here.

 

So I´m trying to install BHUNP which has been awesome when I got it to work. But ever since 1.79 (and 1.80) it just CTDs my game before the Bethesda Logo appears. I am selecting the European version in the fomod. I am suspecting that it doesn´t actually select the European version/it´s broken but Im really not sure. I don´t know much about BHUNP so i haven´t tried a lot of things/know a lot of things.

 

Has someone using the European version got a fix for this ? I love this body but i hate that i can´t use it anymore due to being european :/

You're not getting help because noone here is paid to provide tech support for stolen mods.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I am selecting the European version in the fomod. I am suspecting that it doesn´t actually select the European version/it´s broken but Im really not sure.

I dont use BHUNP so aint sure if i can actually help, but the EU "version" should only affect the SMP xmls (i think?) So you could check the mod(BHUNP) files (skse -> plugins -> hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs) .xml files with like Notepad++ or just with Notepad, if they have like <mass>1,00</mass>(comma ,) then it should be European. If its with a 1.00 (dot .) then it isnt EU. I always installed SMP stuff manually, never with MO that could be also a problem, tho if it used to work before then maybe it isnt the problem 🤷‍♂️

I hope this helps even little bit, sorry for the messy message

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Xolod said:

I dont use BHUNP so aint sure if i can actually help, but the EU "version" should only affect the SMP xmls (i think?) So you could check the mod(BHUNP) files (skse -> plugins -> hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs) .xml files with like Notepad++ or just with Notepad, if they have like <mass>1,00</mass>(comma ,) then it should be European. If its with a 1.00 (dot .) then it isnt EU. I always installed SMP stuff manually, never with MO that could be also a problem, tho if it used to work before then maybe it isnt the problem 🤷‍♂️

I hope this helps even little bit, sorry for the messy message

They are all with a comma so it should be fine. I even manually installed the european files on top of the normally installed files.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

They are all with a comma so it should be fine. I even manually installed the european files on top of the normally installed files.

🤔 Well only one i can come up with is maybe like not having the d3dcompiler_47.dll in your skyrim root folder, not sure how good the fomod (or whatever its called) is in BHUNP
But it does seem that other people have the problem too in nexus, so at least you arent alone 🥰

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Xolod said:

🤔 Well only one i can come up with is maybe like not having the d3dcompiler_47.dll in your skyrim root folder, not sure how good the fomod (or whatever its called) is in BHUNP
But it does seem that other people have the problem too in nexus, so at least you arent alone 🥰

Wait. I downloaded Windows Debugger Tool and it showed it as a problem in my crash dump. It was in the SKSE/plugins folder. Thats not right is it ? It belongs in the main directory ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, AkiKay said:

Wait. I downloaded Windows Debugger Tool and it showed it as a problem. It was in the SKSE/plugins folder. Thats not right is it ? It belongs in the main directory ?

Yeah im like 99% sure it should be in the root folder (where the launcher.exe is etc)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Xolod said:

Yeah im like 99% sure it should be in the root folder (where the launcher.exe is etc)

Mh. If that was 1 year of troubleshooting due to 1 mislocated file then i need to take a step outside and think about some things 😐 I´ll get back to you if it worked. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2020 at 6:31 PM, Xolod said:

Yeah im like 99% sure it should be in the root folder (where the launcher.exe is etc)

Well... It didn´t work. Crashed again. Oh well. It was worth a try. Going back to UUNP i guess. Still thanks for the tip

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2020 at 2:29 AM, AkiKay said:

Well... It didn´t work. Crashed again. Oh well. It was worth a try. Going back to UUNP i guess. Still thanks for the tip

:frown: Oof..
Sorry for the late reply
Did you try to get it working without SMP btw, i think there is a PE option too, it should work out of the box, for SMP i would suggest trying to get it working with like UUNP, there used to be a good guide here for SMP but it has been gone for long time :sweat_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Xolod said:

:frown: Oof..
Sorry for the late reply
Did you try to get it working without SMP btw, i think there is a PE option too, it should work out of the box, for SMP i would suggest trying to get it working with like UUNP, there used to be a good guide here for SMP but it has been gone for long time :sweat_smile:

I think i tried the PE version and the breast physics weren´t working no matter what i did. But i feel like i might aswell use UUNP at that point. Im only looking for SMP with this mod really. 

 

Also i went on the Nexus page and posted about this problem there and someone else reported it too. He said his MO2 points out the hdtskinnedmesh.dll. Not sure if that gets us closer to fixing it though.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I think i tried the PE version and the breast physics weren´t working no matter what i did. But i feel like i might aswell use UUNP at that point. Im only looking for SMP with this mod really. 

 

Also i went on the Nexus page and posted about this problem there and someone else reported it too. He said his MO2 points out the hdtskinnedmesh.dll. Not sure if that gets us closer to fixing it though.

You can try to move everything related to SMP manually to ur skyrim folder, cant remember if SMP just doesnt work with MO as i never used one for SMP. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Xolod said:

You can try to move everything related to SMP manually to ur skyrim folder, cant remember if SMP just doesnt work with MO as i never used one for SMP. 

I actually don´t use MO2. The person i got this info from uses it. I´m a Nexus Mod Manager type of person. (And yes NMM is known to forget files appearently but i manually installed this one on top just to be safe)

 

I could try removing the hdtskinnedmesh.dll and see if the game boots (Even if SMP would be broken due to the file missing). Then I´d know if it´s also my problem file. I can also try to download some SMP preset to replace the .dll maybe.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...