GxldenR

Nisa Last Exception/Community Lib Exceptions

Hi! I've tried to play the sims 4 and when I click to play on my household it loads but then its completely empty and none of my sims are showing, I got both notfications saying Nisa Error and theres an output in my game and another notification saying exception detected in the sims 4 community library, I tried to remove the possible problems but it's still doing the same thing, please help!

I'll attach both Nisas Last Exception and CommunityLib exceptions below!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

7 hours ago, GxldenR said:

Hi! I've tried to play the sims 4 and when I click to play on my household it loads but then its completely empty and none of my sims are showing, I got both notfications saying Nisa Error and theres an output in my game and another notification saying exception detected in the sims 4 community library, I tried to remove the possible problems but it's still doing the same thing, please help!

I'll attach both Nisas Last Exception and CommunityLib exceptions below!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 20.47 MB · 0 downloads Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 757.6 kB · 0 downloads

Make sure you game is updated if you are updating mods, the last game patch broke most script mods.

Start by updating WickedWhims as it's an old version you have.

Make sure others like Nisa's Wicked Pervesions and S4CL are also updated.

MCCC, Basemental Drugs, UICheats, etc. also need updating if you have them.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package file in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game. 

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Make sure you game is updated if you are updating mods, the last game patch broke most script mods.

Start by updating WickedWhims as it's an old version you have.

Make sure others like Nisa's Wicked Pervesions and S4CL are also updated.

MCCC, Basemental Drugs, UICheats, etc. also need updating if you have them.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package file in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game. 

Okay so i managed to fix Nisa's problem but I'm still having issues with the sims 4 community lib. I don't understand what issue i might have left when I've been deleting eveyrhting that may be causing the problem

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

4 hours ago, GxldenR said:

Okay so i managed to fix Nisa's problem but I'm still having issues with the sims 4 community lib. I don't understand what issue i might have left when I've been deleting eveyrhting that may be causing the problem

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 743.92 kB · 0 downloads

You have

Life's Drama

Extreme Violence

Sims Torments?

Passionate Romance

PyCharm Community Edition 2019.2.3 (Not even sure what this is)

Mods that are causing the errors.

Remove them until they get updated.

That should fix most of the errors but there may be more as it's a pretty big error report.

I think you may have other script mods that are broken too since the last game patch broke most everything.

This is my current problem when I start the game. All mods are up to date, delete the localthumbcache before each game. Any idea please?

nisa2.JPG.ba8f48bc1c2cc74aa0a55fa8f200d61b.JPGnisa.JPG.02e254ce7926652f03274d95a62aeca3.JPG