Jump to content
TheAwesomeOne

The Witcher 3 Ciri nude as Geralt

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Tried that mod, followed ALL the instructions and all I end up with is an invisible Geralt and the mod never activating no matter what I do.

Have you tried using script merger? Maybe there's some errors with other mods.

Before posting about it I tried using it, and it worked properly.

Link to post

The doppleganger mod for witcher 3 is the worst mod for any game. They are so desperate to play anyone but geralt, they'll use the worst mod that can be made for a game. Its like the character switches in FFXV where its all male boyband. I thought the characters being moddable be nice, but no its terrible. I don't know how someone can like that kind of mod unless they are so desperate to play someone else. That isn't a problem with the mod of course (except so much more can be done), but if the game is so hateful toward character customization then that is on the developers.

Problem?

The voice doesn't change, so its messed up as hell. Except at one point a mod came out that showed you can edit geralt's voice (it was just a showcase mod, not like an actual mod to use)...so its definitely possible to change geralt's voice. No mod ever bothered to do anything with it.

 

Animations don't work, and the animations look messed up as hell...like an indie animated horror movie with a 50 dollar budget.

 

Solution? Make the voice match the character change. Make the animations work. Both are doable with enough work. 

 

Terrible mod, I don't know how someone can like it unless they are so desperate for character customization and I still don't understand it, but to me playing that doppleganger mod in Witcher 3 (and same with the same kind of mods in FFXV boyband game) is like playing a 50 dollar budget horror game made from garry's mod. 

 

Guess everyone is different, some people like 50 dollar budget horror games made from garry's mod that you can buy on steam for 25-99 cents. But that is pretty much the quality of that mod, and same with the FFXV ones.

 

Though to be upfront, if geralt's voice was changeable like the showcase mod showed (again no mod ever came out that made use of it) and the animations didn't look like a 50 dollar animated horror failure, I'd probably still be playing witcher 3 today cause I only play games can customize characters. Sadly it never came a thing. Actually AC Origins had the same problem, though at least animations worked.

 

Anyway rant aside (sorry about that, just so disappointing mods failed for witcher 3), I'd have to say for me witcher 3 was the most disappointing game in past 10 years. I really hoped mods would allow GOOD character customization, but the only one that came out is terrible and broken with messed up nightmare fuel animations. Its disappointing the game never allowed customization...like...even if it was only 100% geralt, what if I wanted to make him MY geralt, not whatever they envisioned. And changing geralt with the mod to still be male still made messed up animations. But that is coming from someone who only enjoys games with customization (for me doesn't even need different races or genders, just let me customize the looks), and sadly mods never fixed that in witcher 3.

Link to post
5 hours ago, Sylandras said:

The doppleganger mod for witcher 3 is the worst mod for any game. They are so desperate to play anyone but geralt, they'll use the worst mod that can be made for a game. Its like the character switches in FFXV where its all male boyband. I thought the characters being moddable be nice, but no its terrible. I don't know how someone can like that kind of mod unless they are so desperate to play someone else. That isn't a problem with the mod of course (except so much more can be done), but if the game is so hateful toward character customization then that is on the developers.

Problem?

The voice doesn't change, so its messed up as hell. Except at one point a mod came out that showed you can edit geralt's voice (it was just a showcase mod, not like an actual mod to use)...so its definitely possible to change geralt's voice. No mod ever bothered to do anything with it.

 

Animations don't work, and the animations look messed up as hell...like an indie animated horror movie with a 50 dollar budget.

 

Solution? Make the voice match the character change. Make the animations work. Both are doable with enough work. 

 

Terrible mod, I don't know how someone can like it unless they are so desperate for character customization and I still don't understand it, but to me playing that doppleganger mod in Witcher 3 (and same with the same kind of mods in FFXV boyband game) is like playing a 50 dollar budget horror game made from garry's mod. 

 

Guess everyone is different, some people like 50 dollar budget horror games made from garry's mod that you can buy on steam for 25-99 cents. But that is pretty much the quality of that mod, and same with the FFXV ones.

 

Though to be upfront, if geralt's voice was changeable like the showcase mod showed (again no mod ever came out that made use of it) and the animations didn't look like a 50 dollar animated horror failure, I'd probably still be playing witcher 3 today cause I only play games can customize characters. Sadly it never came a thing. Actually AC Origins had the same problem, though at least animations worked.

 

Anyway rant aside (sorry about that, just so disappointing mods failed for witcher 3), I'd have to say for me witcher 3 was the most disappointing game in past 10 years. I really hoped mods would allow GOOD character customization, but the only one that came out is terrible and broken with messed up nightmare fuel animations. Its disappointing the game never allowed customization...like...even if it was only 100% geralt, what if I wanted to make him MY geralt, not whatever they envisioned. And changing geralt with the mod to still be male still made messed up animations. But that is coming from someone who only enjoys games with customization (for me doesn't even need different races or genders, just let me customize the looks), and sadly mods never fixed that in witcher 3.

wow, now that some high expectations and demanding for free mod. make new voice and animations for this mod is doable ?? wait, i must ask you this, do you ever make the witcher 3 mod before ?? especially voice and animations ?

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

wow, now that some high expectations and demanding for free mod. make new voice and animations for this mod is doable ?? wait, i must ask you this, do you ever make the witcher 3 mod before ?? especially voice and animations ?

No, but who wants to play with a character that has horror buggy animations that one would see in a low budget horror 3d animated horror flick and a voice that doesn't match the character at all? The voice part I can get by since at least can look like other male characters in witcher. That be okay if the other male replacements worked, but in witcher 3 the animations broke on anyone except geralt. Someone has to be incredibly desperate for character customization to have that be even vaguely playable gameplay wise. Unless its not meant to be played the game that way. But who wants to see some weird creepy as hell buggy animations when they are playing the game lol. Wasn't even in cutscenes but in combat as well. 

 

Besides, for example there are mods that come out that are generally bad that people hate for skyrim and definitely skyrim mod authors that people hate their mods just because of the person, just because its free doesn't make it immune to criticism.

Link to post

Not sure if this is the right place to hate on the mod, unless you can offer a different one. Other than that hate on any mod you want.

All modding has to start somewhere, most of it is limited by tools and the game, so complaining that some things got changed and some didn't is.. meh.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Sylandras said:

No, but who wants to play with a character that has horror buggy animations that one would see in a low budget horror 3d animated horror flick and a voice that doesn't match the character at all? The voice part I can get by since at least can look like other male characters in witcher. That be okay if the other male replacements worked, but in witcher 3 the animations broke on anyone except geralt. Someone has to be incredibly desperate for character customization to have that be even vaguely playable gameplay wise. Unless its not meant to be played the game that way. But who wants to see some weird creepy as hell buggy animations when they are playing the game lol. Wasn't even in cutscenes but in combat as well. 

 

Besides, for example there are mods that come out that are generally bad that people hate for skyrim and definitely skyrim mod authors that people hate their mods just because of the person, just because its free doesn't make it immune to criticism.

who want ?? from what i see here there are lot of ppl download and play that mod so i suppose there many ppl play that mod. mod itself was only script mod that use only game resources nothing have been add to game. also geralt have unique armature and bone, which is cause buggy animations when mod being use. yes, animations was build for geralt only so its not mean to be played the game like mod try to do. i wasn't talk about criticism, it was free mod which mean modder do it for fun but do as you say make new voice and animations ? it will mean add up few thousand hours work and money to get it done. if we switch positions you with modder, i don't think you can do as you demanding now

Link to post

 

8 hours ago, xlord9 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to hate on the mod, unless you can offer a different one. Other than that hate on any mod you want.

All modding has to start somewhere, most of it is limited by tools and the game, so complaining that some things got changed and some didn't is.. meh.

 

I think that is more the issue than the mod itself. CD project devs have said how much they hate mods, and probably why they backtracked on releasing proper mod tools. I was hoping the game would end up like Skyrim. People have voice mods in skyrim from just recording on their webcam, and while some were bad quality due to recording devices, I still used them because they still made great voices for certain characters. Voices dont need to be great quality for a mod, can even use AI created voices which I've seen done in Skyrim and even I can do that. If I made it sound like a mod needs the highest quality voices, no but its at least can be a thing. I think one mod I used, ended up using the google translator AI voice lol. 

 

Which they (CD Project) did say they'd release amazing mod tools for it. But they never did, so the game never became like Skyrim as far as modding goes. Modding witcher 3 is hard as hell, and really really locked down since modding tools were never released for it. So the problem is more the company, not the mod. It doesnt take money to make voices, when in skyrim you can even just use a google translator voice for a mod. But thats not possible in Witcher 3 sadly. Animations are the harder part, that takes having actual programs to make the animations, so I can look past that. Voices anyone can do for free, as long as they have a webcam or just google translator voice itself.

 

So maybe the ranting should be aimed more at CD Project and their hate of mods than the mod itself (I tried a quick google to find the source, but it was through twitter I believe one dev said how much they hate mods), who the mods have to work around incredibly heavy limitations. It would be like writing a book, but unable to add the word "the" anywhere in the book on any page...thats pretty much what modding Witcher 3 is like, so maybe I was too harsh on the mod itself when its the company who hates the mods, that made it too limiting.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Sylandras said:

 

I think that is more the issue than the mod itself. CD project devs have said how much they hate mods, and probably why they backtracked on releasing proper mod tools. I was hoping the game would end up like Skyrim. People have voice mods in skyrim from just recording on their webcam, and while some were bad quality due to recording devices, I still used them because they still made great voices for certain characters. Voices dont need to be great quality for a mod, can even use AI created voices which I've seen done in Skyrim and even I can do that. If I made it sound like a mod needs the highest quality voices, no but its at least can be a thing. I think one mod I used, ended up using the google translator AI voice lol. 

 

Which they (CD Project) did say they'd release amazing mod tools for it. But they never did, so the game never became like Skyrim as far as modding goes. Modding witcher 3 is hard as hell, and really really locked down since modding tools were never released for it. So the problem is more the company, not the mod. It doesnt take money to make voices, when in skyrim you can even just use a google translator voice for a mod. But thats not possible in Witcher 3 sadly. Animations are the harder part, that takes having actual programs to make the animations, so I can look past that. Voices anyone can do for free, as long as they have a webcam or just google translator voice itself.

 

So maybe the ranting should be aimed more at CD Project and their hate of mods than the mod itself (I tried a quick google to find the source, but it was through twitter I believe one dev said how much they hate mods), who the mods have to work around incredibly heavy limitations. It would be like writing a book, but unable to add the word "the" anywhere in the book on any page...thats pretty much what modding Witcher 3 is like, so maybe I was too harsh on the mod itself when its the company who hates the mods, that made it too limiting.

wow hold on. you make me really confusing now. i have play tw3 since day 1, come around tw3 official forum a lot until they release latest ver 1.32 but i never see anyone who work on CDPR say any word about hate mod.. game become like skyrim ? Bethesda have spend more than 15 years build modding community for the elder scrolls, ppl making money out from it. tw3 only 5 years old, and CDPR dont have any plan for long time support mod since they need manpower for CP2077. also modkit which provide by CDPR  was good, but i still dont get what point for remake more than 70% voice line in game for ?

Link to post

Idk if they hate mods or whatever, but modding in W3 is limited, their modding tools are barebones(I remember the work I had just to swap a texture) and you can't add anything to the game (as an actual new object, you need to overwrite something else).

But with that said, the Doppler mod did what it could with the limitations of the game. There is even a silent geralt mod if you want to swap  a character and not listen to his voice, because the sound files are a nightmare to mod and there is just no female animations to replace geralt's if you want to play as Ciri or something.

Link to post
8 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Idk if they hate mods or whatever, but modding in W3 is limited, their modding tools are barebones(I remember the work I had just to swap a texture) and you can't add anything to the game (as an actual new object, you need to overwrite something else).

But with that said, the Doppler mod did what it could with the limitations of the game. There is even a silent geralt mod if you want to swap  a character and not listen to his voice, because the sound files are a nightmare to mod and there is just no female animations to replace geralt's if you want to play as Ciri or something.

yes, you can if thing you want to add to game is just item. for example like this katana mod https://www.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/file/witcher_3_katana_swords_for_1_32-1049444. how do i know it add to game not replace ? well, sword mod have unique name and if i delete mod sword then sword mod will disappear. Doppler mod already reach it limit, but not on game, it on modder time and motivation 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...