15 hours ago, cocoyin said:

Hi! I LOVE this idea! Sorry if this was already answered, but is the Dom going to be able to punish for specific things or will it be just like wicked whim animations where its considered like a sex act and not for anything specific? I hope that makes sense lol. I think it would be cool if there was an interaction for punishment  like there is in the parenthood game pack. Also can the dom set rules like bedtimes or chores? 

Hi! Yes, that makes sense haha. There will many, many Socials to preform with Sims in the D/s Dynamic (Sims who are in a Dom/me and sub relationship) that are not involved with an animation playlist. That being said, I have yet to create my own custom animations, therefore, I have added animations to the interactions I found fit the D/s Socials. 

As far as rules, eventually, yes. 

I am getting so freaking stoked! I seriously can't contain it. Luckily for you all, that means I have to share these photos of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM--a BDSM mod for The Sims 4. 

No, I am not giving any specifics; you'll have to use context clues and your imagination until your hopes and dreams are finished and uploaded.

Oh, and that dream is most likely going to be available for download on Patreon in two weeks. I am hoping less.

If longer than that, be aware I am just a lady doing her best to create a BDSM lifestyle for all kinky Sims and going as fast as she can! Sheesh, I didn't attempt to mod, learn code, or even know how to go back on File Explorer without my mother's help until last August.

What I'm saying is: I'm pretty sure it will be available this month: May.

But if not, you'll fucking wait and you'll do so patiently and happily because I fucking told you to!

Understood?

Ella N. 💋

EllaNoir_FlirtyFetishesBDSM_socialExample.png

EllaNoir_FlirtyFetishesBDSM_subSocials.png

37 minutes ago, Someone09179 said:

Will it come out on Patron before it comes out on loverslab for download?

Yes. The plan is for Patreon to be two weeks ahead with the latest version and to update at least every two months. I will post here to announce when it is available on Patreon and again on LoversLab.

With how things are with patreon TOS I know that like with WW, incest won't be a feature in that build, but in the public build do you know if it'd be a release day feature? it's not a deal breaker if not, I have many non related sims that this would be perfect for but my current save that I keep coming back to has my main couple being twins, with the brother in the storyline faking his death and creating a new identity so they didn't have to hide anymore so yeah... there's that

1 hour ago, The_Countess said:

With how things are with patreon TOS I know that like with WW, incest won't be a feature in that build, but in the public build do you know if it'd be a release day feature? it's not a deal breaker if not, I have many non related sims that this would be perfect for but my current save that I keep coming back to has my main couple being twins, with the brother in the storyline faking his death and creating a new identity so they didn't have to hide anymore so yeah... there's that

Interesting story plot. Reminds me of a soap opera--a very naughty Days of Our Lives 😘 

I am so glad you asked this so it can be read here for others who are curious. I indeed plan on uploading  a "key" on LoversLab to download to allow incest. I have spoken with a creator who is quite brilliant, especially within The Sims 4 modding community, to gain insight on how to create this element. Unlocking incest should be (hopefully) easy enough to script as I am familiar with the syntax of Python along with the previous information of said creator. Guess we'll find out sooner or later 🤷‍♀️

My goal is to absolutely have it ready by the initial Patreon release. If have not been able to allow restricted incest, I will release the mod without the  key, but definitely will have it on the top of my priority list and add as soon as possible.

I will be sure to post the "key" when it is available on here with a link to download it. 

Thanks for your interests and great questions Countess 😄 I know this is a very long response, as was my last response to you haha. Seems you have a tendency of asking me questions at the perfect time for me to answer when I am most talkative while running on borderline delirium induced from lack of sleep from modding.

Thanks for the reply, I figured there'd be a "key" for the patreon version hosted here, WW does the same thing, but it also removes the mosaic from all ages so yeah, I use mccc instead to allow my current save to have the relationship continue if I ever upgrade to patreon WW when funds allow it or whenever I switch to wonderful to keep playing the game when out in public on the laptop, since well when in public you never know even if you're playing it in your car in a parking lot if some kid is gonna peek in through the window to see what you're doing since kids are nosy little creatures, at least the one's I've had to deal with have been anyway

41 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

Thanks for the reply, I figured there'd be a "key" for the patreon version hosted here, WW does the same thing, but it also removes the mosaic from all ages so yeah, I use mccc instead to allow my current save to have the relationship continue if I ever upgrade to patreon WW when funds allow it or whenever I switch to wonderful to keep playing the game when out in public on the laptop, since well when in public you never know even if you're playing it in your car in a parking lot if some kid is gonna peek in through the window to see what you're doing since kids are nosy little creatures, at least the ones I've had to deal with have been anyway

Yeah, and I want to provide that for the players of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM as well. It can create a more diverse world with deeper stories. I also would like to add to buffs, whims, etc. relating to the those elements as well to enhance gameplay and quality for those interested. That would just a be a nice addition until I create another volume of FlirtyFetishes based on taboo fetishes. 

Yeah, children can be that way. Like, ah jeez, I'm in my own personal private car trying to add details to a vagina or perhaps  * begin sexual acts by Sim/Sims *--because I finally managed to get everything just right on the lot, their relationship, etc. Either way, tint your windows and this may solve sneaky curious eyes. Curtains may be an option as well. If curtains cannot work, blankets held in place by  rolled-up windows. Then you can enjoy your break or whatever reason you are in your car in a parking lot playing The Sims. Either way, I am no one to judge. Done that. Done weirder. Will do more. Thanks for the interesting topic that was just enough relevant to join in. That type of discussion is right up my alley 😎

On 4/30/2021 at 8:13 PM, EllaNoir said:

Hi! Yes, that makes sense haha. There will many, many Socials to preform with Sims in the D/s Dynamic (Sims who are in a Dom/me and sub relationship) that are not involved with an animation playlist. That being said, I have yet to create my own custom animations, therefore, I have added animations to the interactions I found fit the D/s Socials. 

As far as rules, eventually, yes. 

ok awesome! will this be available on LoversLab, or just on Patron? 

1 hour ago, cocoyin said:

ok awesome! will this be available on LoversLab, or just on Patron? 

Yes! I will post on this forum for both releases.

4 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

Yes! so excited to be able to finally get to play with this, the two week wait will probably be hell for me but it will be worth it in the end

I really hope so. I want this Sims 4 BDSM mod to meet everyone's expectations, however, it is just the very beginning right now. There is a lot of growing this mod has and so do my modding skills. I have only been learning to code since August of 2020. So I hope you'll like it!

Wooooh! I've been waiting for this! Just donated to the patreon since this looks amazing so far and as a fellow kinkster I'd love to support this project in any way I can! I never noticed how little BDSM content is on Loverslab so this is a welcome breath of fresh leather-scented air :3

I've never wanted early access to a mod enough to donate for it before, but this is totally gonna be worth it! Will be sure to give feedback after testing the mod. 

So excited to try it!

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, KinkyBella said:

Wooooh! I've been waiting for this! Just donated to the patreon since this looks amazing so far and as a fellow kinkster I'd love to support this project in any way I can! I never noticed how little BDSM content is on Loverslab so this is a welcome breath of fresh leather-scented air :3

I've never wanted early access to a mod enough to donate for it before, but this is totally gonna be worth it! Will be sure to give feedback after testing the mod. 

So excited to try it!

giphy.gif

That means so much! Please don't hold back! I would like your candid feedback from your own BDSM and Simmer experiences. Thank you very much for your support and interest. I hope to not disappoint you!

This made for a great afternoon of storytelling! Great job, definitely can't wait for more. Been waiting for a mod like this as I'm lucky to be able to make a painting CC 😂

Don't expect that your dream will come true. I downloaded it from patreon. As I see for now she managed to make conversations only. I believe she still got long way for make it better. But I still trust that she will do it sooner or later

41 minutes ago, strahdice said:

Don't expect that your dream will come true. I downloaded it from patreon. As I see for now she managed to make conversations only. I believe she still got long way for make it better. But I still trust that she will do it sooner or later

As she stated this is her first ever mod! I believe she said somewhere in here that she will be learning to be making animations at some point in the future (This isn't me hating I just wanted to let you know that information. haven't got the mod for myself yet personally but I can't wait) There are also other animations on this website you can include into this mod for some animations.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:19 AM, strahdice said:

Well thank you for trusting I will be able to make it better 😁 And thanks for the support on Patreon! If you are curious to what I am working on, I posted a list with 10+ elements that will be added in the future. 

Oh and by the way, along with the 50+ social interactions I think you are considering conversation, I also added the 2 CAS traits needed to have said conversation, along with 4 new skill sets--2 for Dom/mes and 2 for subs--and best of all, the custom relationship, known as the D/s Dynamic that I spent nearly 6 months learning the best way to create, along with custom moods based off the Sims' CAS traits: Domineering and Submissive. Perhaps the first release of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM isn't what you'd considered as your dream for a TS4 BDSM mod. Yet I am confident in my mod enough to say it is certainly equivalent to drifting off as REMS begins to present the inclination of a dream come true lol. At least this is my opinion, seeing as any other type of Sims 4 BDSM mod was either abandoned or never created as I have done and plan to do. And I say this with respect with only the intention of informing. 

Nonetheless, I thank you for your support once again! I plan on posting a new version for Patreon soon that will have added aspects you might like before the end of this month's pledge 😘 

5 hours ago, EllaNoir said:

Well thank you for trusting I will be able to make it better 😁 And thanks for the support on Patreon! If you are curious to what I am working on, I posted a list with 10+ elements that will be added in the future. 

Oh and by the way, along with the 50+ social interactions I think you are considering conversation, I also added the 2 CAS traits needed to have said conversation, along with 4 new skill sets--2 for Dom/mes and 2 for subs--and best of all, the custom relationship, known as the D/s Dynamic that I spent nearly 6 months learning the best way to create, along with custom moods based off the Sims' CAS traits: Domineering and Submissive. Perhaps the first release of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM isn't what you'd considered as your dream for a TS4 BDSM mod. Yet I am confident in my mod enough to say it is certainly equivalent to drifting off as REMS begins to present the inclination of a dream come true lol. At least this is my opinion, seeing as any other type of Sims 4 BDSM mod was either abandoned or never created as I have done and plan to do. And I say this with respect with only the intention of informing. 

Nonetheless, I thank you for your support once again! I plan on posting a new version for Patreon soon that will have added aspects you might like before the end of this month's pledge 😘 

Well newer version that you will release soon is looking quite promising. For the first version 4 skills you mentioned is cool but it becomes max only in few(3 , 4)  minutes. Other than this while I complain about first release, there is no moods changing according to conversations and sims continues their routine like nothing happens. Slave is more look like a friend having a good conversation but I am not disappointed I love what you are trying to do.  Keep it going. 

2 hours ago, strahdice said:

Well newer version that you will release soon is looking quite promising. For the first version 4 skills you mentioned is cool but it becomes max only in few(3 , 4)  minutes. Other than this while I complain about first release, there is no moods changing according to conversations and sims continues their routine like nothing happens. Slave is more look like a friend having a good conversation but I am not disappointed I love what you are trying to do.  Keep it going. 

Ah, I was hesitant to set the difficulty for skill progression too high and made it on the easier side. So you would prefer the skills to take longer than to level up? If so, what percentage would you suggest the increase the difficulty/time it takes to level up? 

Oh, I was wondering about this as it worked on mine but I believe I may have edited some codes and didn't add the codes needed to generate the moods. That was most definitely my fault for being hasty! The moods not occuring should be solved with the next update as more buffs consisting of those moods will be added. I am so glad you were able to bring this my attention.

Yes, I understand. In all honesty, it took so long to create what I had released that I wanted to go ahead launch what I had to get feedback before moving forward to better the quality of the game. Hence, my latest poll :). Also, since I'm being honest, I really was so excited to release it and didn't want to make you all wait any longer lol. But yes, this next update will be more what I meant to release initially. I was kind of set back with my surgery. Hard to concentrate on coding when prescription pain medicines are in my system. But I did "dream" about modding while I dozed in and out during recovery haha! 

Thank you so much strahdice for your candid feedback. I do not shy away from anyone's opinions/observations of my work and will always be respectful of anyone's  input, even if it is not what I want to hear. This mod is for the Simmer Community and I want to create what we all want to have in our game. I can't do that if I am aware of how it is received. Please, never hesitate to let me know what you think (which I don't think you will ;) ) because it is important to me that this TS4 BDSM mod is the best it can be. I mean, we've all waited long enough for The Sims to be where it is now, coming from the first Sims game with horrible Build Mode music (still nostalgic though) and 5 socials interactions, to 20 years later, having the ability to simulate most things, either from EA creations or the brilliant creators within the community. We definitely need a fucking full mod for Sims to experience BDSM lol. I began learning how to mod in August of last year. Before that, I didn't know the first thing about using a PC other than searching Google. I didn't even have a computer that could play the Sims so mods in general were new to me. Yet, I've learned quite a lot since then and as long as I can keep this mod as my top priority, I hope to truly create The Sims 4 BDSM mod in a way that everyone playing with it, can get the utmost enjoyment. 

Okay, I am rambling now haha. Thanks once again for your support on Patreon and your feedback! I hope to see you next month on there, but will be happy to have you download the public version as well! 💋