Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Thank you!

My boobs are currently on weight slider position 3 or 4 of the vanilla UNP Body.

Current position:

http://i.imgur.com/v7RfDEC.jpg

Smallest:

http://i.imgur.com/jMulF4j.jpg

Biggest:

http://i.imgur.com/bjg7KvD.jpg

Now I totaly dont mind if the boob size is a bit bigger, however the one Im using I deem as perfect. And the biggest option there is already far too big.

Im a member of the "Say no to TorpedoTits" commission after all.

Or should I just install the UNP BBP? I dont really get smart out of its description if it does change the body/boobie size or not.

Imgur is being a pos D:

http://imgur.com/a/r5lTD#0 album link.

Try these meshes,..I tried to copy best I could,...let me know if I can make minor adjustments. If its just way off, then UNP BBP would be the thing I'd try. You could just reduce your characters weight to 0,...or copy and rename femalebody_0 to femalebody_1 so that all NPCs also are forced to be weight 0 only.

Also, im not sure if UNP and CBBE textures are compatible,...if you have problems in-game or CTD on save load with these,...you'll need to install CBBE for its textures, then overwrite the body mesh with these.

You know where these files go huh? in data/meshes/actors/character/character assets  be sure to save your femalebody_0 and 1 before you overwrite. In case you want to revert back.

If you find the meshes acceptable,..I can easily adjust the boob or butt size. 

BBP CBBE smaller breast mesh.rar

Doesnt CBBE change the bodymesh as a whole tho? D:

Like legs, butt, etc etc

I used the CBBE framework, but I adjusted the legs, butt, boobs, arms, stomach, and waist to match your pictures as best I could.

Granted,..I couldn't actually see your meshes butt, I just assumed and imagined based on the front.

I honestly cant take the immense jiggling of UNP BBP, its like the Nipples itself have a huge mass and have a life of their own, moving far too easily even while just idling.

Trying yours in a sec, also, wouldnt it be possible to make the current UNP compatible with your animations? Aka making the meshes stretchable(I have no idea what Im even talking about so Im just asking)

Edit: I just got the grand idea, couldnt I just delete the walking animations out of the UNP BBP package to remove the (rather annoying) super intense jiggling?

Update:

The mesh is actually clipping hard with several outfits of mine, especially the fishnet stockings and fishnet armthings.

It'd prob be a huge hassle to get all that stuff properly in place.

And Id rather have you spend that time on animating some (rough!!!) scenes :P

Ill try deleting the animations from the UNP BBP package.

I hadnt installed the textures yet, was jsut trying to see how it looks in terms of clothing compability.

http://imgur.com/a/I8wxE#0

I honestly cant take the immense jiggling of UNP BBP, its like the Nipples itself have a huge mass and have a life of their own, moving far too easily even while just idling.

Trying yours in a sec, also, wouldnt it be possible to make the current UNP compatible with your animations? Aka making the meshes stretchable(I have no idea what Im even talking about so Im just asking)

Just make sure you save your 2 female body files. Only thing I'm unsure about is if your UNP textures are compatible. You're probably going to need BBP textures. Luckily there are a ton of them out there.

Just make sure you save your 2 female body files. Only thing I'm unsure about is if your UNP textures are compatible. You're probably going to need BBP textures. Luckily there are a ton of them out there.

I am using Wrye Smash, which luckily saves every mod in a temp folder, so I can just install/re-arrange mods any way I want.

Also here again:

Without textures, it was just to test the mesh compability with the clothing.

Yes, im not 100% certain, but I think the texture might twist and tear (or CTD) if you try to use a BBP animation without BBP textures.

As for the UNPB BBP,....you dont have to delete any animations,..just copy its femalebody_0 onto your desktop, rename it femalebody_1,..then overwrite the femalebody_1 from the UNPB mod. This will make every female in the game the same size as weight =0 for UNPB. Which is probably close to your weight = 4 setting in normal UNP

And sorry forgot to mention,..yes clothing and armor that dont have their own body meshes will clip.  CBBE compatible armor should work. Most UNP armors too. Just one where you're almost naked are likely to clip.

Yes, im not 100% certain, but I think the texture might twist and tear (or CTD) if you try to use a BBP animation without BBP textures.

As for the UNPB BBP,....you dont have to delete any animations,..just copy its femalebody_0 onto your desktop, rename it femalebody_1,..then overwrite the femalebody_1 from the UNPB mod. This will make every female in the game the same size as weight =0 for UNPB. Which is probably close to your weight = 4 setting in normal UNP

And sorry forgot to mention,..yes clothing and armor that dont have their own body meshes will clip.  CBBE compatible armor should work. Most UNP armors too. Just one where you're almost naked are likely to clip.

Maybe Im just really really dumb now, but why do I need to have every female in the game the same size as weight 0? Just for avoiding super big boobies or is there something I dont see D:?

Also, even UNP BBP without the animations has some severe clipping problems :/

+ I cant really get warm with CBBE.

Sadly theres no other fishnet mod that has the visual quality(and especially leg height) of the one Im using now for UNP.

Otherwise the UNP BBP package wouldnt be a problem as the animations that come with the package are deleteable.

Theres no easy way to simply "fix" the current UNP to be compatible with your animations, is there?

PS I kinda feel like Im totaly wasting your time here <.< sorry.

Editing waitup!

Okay so I tried something out, and I realized that the clipping with the UNP BBP package only happens if I dont wear an armor

See here:

Last 2 pictures, Ill prob forward this to the creator of UNP BBP.

Maybe Im just really really dumb now, but why do I need to have every female in the game the same size as weight 0? Just for avoiding super big boobies or is there something I dont see D:?

Sadly theres no other fishnet mod that has the visual quality(and especially leg height) of the one Im using now for UNP.

Otherwise the UNP BBP package wouldnt be a problem as the animations that come with the package are deleteable.

Theres no easy way to simply "fix" the current UNP to be compatible with your animations, is there?

You're not wasting my time. I like helping.

Actually your mesh should already be compatible with my animations.  If you meant compatible in the sense that the breasts animate as well, you're not missing much if your breasts are that small.  That's why UNPB has bigger breasts, because the motion is hardly noticeable on breasts that size.

To really see motion on breasts that size you'd need to have a skeleton with multi-segmented breast bones and a super-compatible-anti twisting/tearing mesh to handle the strain.

Like something akin to the skeletons used to animate pixar movies. Able to mimic real life motion with great detail.  You'd probably need to use motion capture too,....b/c thats just too detailed to autokey imo. At least I'm not that patient.

Editing waitup!

Okay so I tried something out, and I realized that the clipping with the UNP BBP package only happens if I dont wear an armor

See here:

Last 2 pictures, Ill prob forward this to the creator of UNP BBP.

That's because those armors come with a body suit which includes its own body appearance. So essentially it conforms your body to the one it was made for. 

Oooh! D:

Well thats different then, you said my boobs would explode, that scared me, so if that doesnt happen as long as I use Vanilla UNP + xp32 299 bone skeleton pack, then I guess Ill be fine this way.

Thank you anyhow!

Also while youre in here, and I can therefore bombard you with questions, whats the ETA on you going over to rough animations? I know you said you wanted to change all the other animations first.

Theres just several animations that Id really like to have in the quality you put out.

Willing to list ideas too! <.<

That's because those armors come with a body suit which includes its own body appearance. So essentially it conforms your body to the one it was made for. 

I know, but that bug doesnt actually happen with the normal UNP mod, which is why I found it weird that it happens on the legs with UNP BBP.

The reason you'd have them all the same size is b/c you dont care for the large UNP BBP, but the smallest isn't so bad. Kinda like what you use. So copying the file and replacing the _1 from UNPB will make every female have a boob size you're comfortable with.

And yes, you can list all the ideas you want.  Post whatever you'd like. Thats pretty much the purose of this thread aside from tech support.

Oh, and it happens with UNPB b/c UNPB is not fully compatible with UNP. They are just as different, technically, as CBBE and UNP.

I see! tyvm.

Ill throw some ideas out later then.

PS. Apparently the UNP BBP broke my savegame :( I wasnt able to smith/craft anymore(QQ. I just started building my house).

Luckily I save nearly every day >< but still. Prob the animations? D: As smithing/craft always stopped the second the animation was done playing.

I see! tyvm.

PS. Apparently the UNP BBP broke my savegame :( I wasnt able to smith/craft anymore(QQ. I just started building my house).

Luckily I save nearly every day >< but still. Prob the animations? D: As smithing/craft always stopped the second the animation was done playing.

Hmm its very unusual for a body replacer mod to break a savegame. Animations themselves are mostly harmless, as they are only used when called via anim object call anim event.  Sounds like a scripting error unable to end anim event.

You'd need advice from a scripter, I know very little of the CK. 

I see! tyvm.

Hmm its very unusual for a body replacer mod to break a savegame. Animations themselves are mostly harmless, as they are only used when called via anim object call anim event.  Sounds like a scripting error unable to end anim event.

You'd need advice from a scripter, I know very little of the CK. 

I found it weird as well, but beside that, the only thing I did today was remove one big texture mod.

woot woot that new standing fuck looks awesome cant wait to use it :D

BBP Standing Animations:

Here it is,...same link on OP

I chose to replace the missionary because redneck implemented the laying foreplay into SexiS full with his plugin.

So you'll need his plugin if you want the standing and foreplay animations at the same time. 

BBP Devil's Threeway WIP - Only a Modders Resource.

Finished working on my first 3 actor animation. I don't have a 3 actor capable framework for testing, but I have offset it to match the readme file in the download link.

Please ask any questions or let me know if you get it working.

This is how it looks aligned correctly:

Your new anims are great, but is it possible to use redneck's plugin to implement all your animations without overwriting the old ones (or at least if they are different enough)? Maybe we can call it "sexis extender", that could be quite useful to the community since cmod probably won't come back.

Finished working on my first 3 actor animation. I don't have a 3 actor capable framework for testing, but I have offset it to match the readme file in the download link.

How exactly would you initiate this in-game?

......that is if this isn't a cruel April Fools joke  :lol:

please dont make this a april fool joke cause i really love to see this animation and also some mod for thresome sex

Lol, its not a joke. I made it at the request of a modder. Just to ease your minds here is the personal convo section where the request was made.

[spoiler=DDproductions83's 3 actor animation request]

Sent Yesterday, 05:40 PM

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 175 posts

Any chance on a request?

A threesome animation, we are planning for the succubus to seal the deal by killing two males at the same time, was just gonna kind of wing it buuuuut if we could get a standing doggy with her giving a bj to the 2nd male so we can 1 shot them both in conjunction with the sex that would be kind of cool  :P

FYI kudos on the animations I didnt realize they were diff animations per stage lol I only tested stage one b4 i tried a rotating scene lol gotta go through and label them all better now

Might have other requests if youre game to help with more immersion for my mod, nothing as crazy as a threesome unless you want to it would help the succubus storys along and make a lot of other people happy as well  :P but we have some scenes where we could use a on the knees crying for one character and some others my VA 's helping the story along I know she mentioned a few anims i told her we couldnt do but if your game to throw them at us when you could id reopen that convo

SOrry rambling been up for hours trying to fix my Lip file bug and it turns out it was just cause i wasnt entering text for subtitles.. 3 hours burnt on a 10 second problem story of my life

Sent Yesterday, 07:10 PM

Animator

DDproductions83, on 31 Mar 2013 - 11:45, said:

Any chance on a request?

A threesome animation, we are planning for the succubus to seal the deal by killing two males at the same time, was just gonna kind of wing it buuuuut if we could get a standing doggy with her giving a bj to the 2nd male so we can 1 shot them both in conjunction with the sex that would be kind of cool  :P

FYI kudos on the animations I didnt realize they were diff animations per stage lol I only tested stage one b4 i tried a rotating scene lol gotta go through and label them all better now

Might have other requests if youre game to help with more immersion for my mod, nothing as crazy as a threesome unless you want to it would help the succubus storys along and make a lot of other people happy as well  :P but we have some scenes where we could use a on the knees crying for one character and some others my VA 's helping the story along I know she mentioned a few anims i told her we couldnt do but if your game to throw them at us when you could id reopen that convo

SOrry rambling been up for hours trying to fix my Lip file bug and it turns out it was just cause i wasnt entering text for subtitles.. 3 hours burnt on a 10 second problem story of my life

Of course I can take your request.  Both of those animations are very easy to make compared to making a replacer. (with 3+ unique animations per gender)

About the animations having varied stages, yes they do.  I usually put 3 or more unique animations into one position for the male and female.

Just wait until you see what I can do if I have 7 stages to work with. WaxenFigure is working on this framework. You know for each of those animations I put out for each stage,...I have a fast and slow version of them all,...but I can't put them in the replacers b/c SexiS only supports 5 stages,...and most of the time the first 3 stages use the same animation, so I can't have 5 unique animations even. Usually end up only being able to have 3 animations per position,...with the rare exception (cowgirl replacer)

I can probably finish your animations in 2 weeks,...if not by then,...it'll be around the beginning of may. (I work 2 weeks out of the month, so Im not online for the 2nd 2 weeks in every month.

Sent Yesterday, 07:15 PM

Animator

Also, I will offset the 1st male and the female with male at 0,0 and female by -100  (to offset the scripted +100). (just like the "on back" SexiS replacer)

Where would you like me to offset the 2nd male? Choose whats easiest for you.

If I was choosing, I'd do the 2nd male's scripting offset -100 on the same axis as the female offset.  That way you'll likely avoid magnetism issues that cause sliding when adjusting character positions with hotkeys. I'll just offset him +100 to get him into position.

Sent Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Animator

I won't offset the crying animation at all, so it'll play exactly where you script it to.

As for more immersion animations,...I don't mind as long as you don't mind waiting.  Once I finish my "future plans" list of animations, i'll likely be animating stuff like this for modders, and just improving my old animations.

I'll also be realigning all my animations to one specific offset value (probably like the +100 like the on back one). To make it easier for modders to position my animations.

I've just been waiting for the right animation engine to come along for me to really get everything how I planned. SexiS has come the closest so far.

Sent Yesterday, 07:51 PM

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Arrok, on 31 Mar 2013 - 13:28, said:

ya for any threeway id go with the -100 for third actor

I won't offset the crying animation at all, so it'll play exactly where you script it to.

As for more immersion animations,...I don't mind as long as you don't mind waiting.  Once I finish my "future plans" list of animations, i'll likely be animating stuff like this for modders, and just improving my old animations.

I'll also be realigning all my animations to one specific offset value (probably like the +100 like the on back one). To make it easier for modders to position my animations.

I've just been waiting for the right animation engine to come along for me to really get everything how I planned. SexiS has come the closest so far.

the threeway would be great as soon as you can, crying i can do without if I have to, now that im rolling it will only take a week or so to do this, got the script done just editing for continuity etc and shell start recording over the next few days as I make the levels and quests etc and set up all the dialogues and scenes.

It will probably take me another day to go through each animation and label them so we can set them up how we need them but ya i'm rolling atm

btw what face mods you use for CH w/e cause it seems i get a neckline with bella or envision face, but the animations still work perfectly with CBBE havent tested UNP but if one works the other should so I'm not worried

Also any other animations you get done let me know  :P ill test out the sidefuck ones but I dont think Ill use them as shes a dominant and will mostly be forcing ppl to pleasure her or being in control herself for the time being.

Going to have her find another succubus and join up for some future fun screwing with imperials probably in the palace or something so some FF and FFM animations would be great as well. Only downside is Im going about assuming the player is male in this but Ill probably throw some FF scenes in if dovahkin=female or whatnot

Gotta hit up waxen for the equip certain item and re-equip all shit they do in their mods still as well for strapons etc

thanks again

Sent Yesterday, 08:01 PM

Animator

Ok I'll get your three-way done in a week at the most.  Lots of people have been asking for a 3 way animation for their mods, so I've been meaning to make one anyways.

Sent Yesterday, 08:14 PM

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • 175 posts
Cool my goal is to now get the first part of this done in a week or two at most and release and start working on a followup Probably have to wait on you as we will start going crazy with two succubis wreaking havoc and orgys while getting larger bountys on their heads  :P 
Can we say solitude throne room orgy anyone rofl. Going full circle with it. Girl becomes succubus makes dovakin her sex pet meets Another succubus goes crazy second succubus betrays her makes her a half mind controlled puppet of the divahkin and I don't know where from there but itl be a damn fun ride lol imperials perusing them the whole way
Nap time for me now
Fuck auto correct on my iPhone

Sent Today, 03:46 AM

Animator

DDproductions83, on 31 Mar 2013 - 00:42, said:

I have Onback working, game distance is 100 same rotation as player

Foreplay the FF one same rotation +100

Boobjob Same rotation  +110

Cowgirl Reverse Rotation +50

Oral -Male pleasing female- Reverse Rotation +45

As you finish more with the CHsb w/e lol throw them at me and Ill implement and test

As you discover more offset values, please let me know what they are. Don't go out of your way or anything, just the ones you happen to find out.

I'm gonna need the values for all my replacers, for when I start re-aligning them all to the same value.

Sent Today, 06:29 AM

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Arrok, on 31 Mar 2013 - 21:51, said:

Some of those are a hair off and show up when i use the other animations, Ill update as I get them tomorrow and teusday

As you finish more with the CHsb w/e lol throw them at me and Ill implement and test

As you discover more offset values, please let me know what they are. Don't go out of your way or anything, just the ones you happen to find out.

I'm gonna need the values for all my replacers, for when I start re-aligning them all to the same value.

Also.. lol I just love throwing out more and more shit

I havent gone through the animations fully yet but is there a handjob one that has the same basic position for a blowjob? We want to make her finishing people off sort of get her high/drunk with power as she literally sucks out their life essence but would need a handjob to start so she can talk dirty and blowjob for the finish  :P roughly the same animation so theres no disconnect. And ya I throw a lot out there lol probably one like that just gotta get through them most likely

Sent Today, 07:12 AM

Animator

DDproductions83, on 01 Apr 2013 - 00:34, said:

Arrok, on 31 Mar 2013 - 21:51, said:

Some of those are a hair off and show up when i use the other animations, Ill update as I get them tomorrow and teusday

Also.. lol I just love throwing out more and more shit

I havent gone through the animations fully yet but is there a handjob one that has the same basic position for a blowjob? We want to make her finishing people off sort of get her high/drunk with power as she literally sucks out their life essence but would need a handjob to start so she can talk dirty and blowjob for the finish  :P roughly the same animation so theres no disconnect. And ya I throw a lot out there lol probably one like that just gotta get through them most likely

I actually made a replacer called bowjob/handjob. I made it 2 weeks ago.

See if that could be of any use to you. and remember,....there is more than just the first stage,...I dont just speed them up they are entirely unique animations.

Sent Today, 09:25 AM

Animator

Finished your animation! Hope it works.

rar.gif  BBP Devil's Threeway Blowjob + Doggystyle.rar   15.62K   142 downloads

It should look like:

post-2323-0-04083600-1364804452_thumb.pn

when offset correctly

How exactly would you initiate this in-game?

......that is if this isn't a cruel April Fools joke  :lol:

You won't be able to initiate it in-game (at least not all 3 actors) until someone can write scripts with multi actor capabilities.

At least now they have an animation to test their mods on though.