Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are the hands on the first two parts of the arrok anal animation in sexlab messed up? The females arm position in stage one look like they should be for stage two and vice versa. In stage two the male actor is holding air.

The animations may be mixed up and named incorrectly.

Sorry for the lack of new animations guys,...I've been modeling a lot instead of animating.  

Might upload some cool meshes eventually.

Are the hands on the first two parts of the arrok anal animation in sexlab messed up? The females arm position in stage one look like they should be for stage two and vice versa. In stage two the male actor is holding air.

The animations may be mixed up and named incorrectly.

Sorry for the lack of new animations guys,...I've been modeling a lot instead of animating.  

Might upload some cool meshes eventually.

Yeah I fixed it by downloading the original separate files you uploaded in this thread and overwriting that animation. Works fine now. You might want to tell Ashal about it.

Excellent work on the reverse cowgirl. I requested something like that at the 3J thread.

If the female was more upright in the two last stages, it would be awesome. Supported on the back by the male.

I have admidded two pictures of what I mean.

Again really good animation.

Yea,...I actually tried to get it upright,....the meshes cant handle it.  If you watch closely the male's pelvis is pushed to its breaking point just to get the penis aligned with the vagina laying down.

The female's thighs also cant handle legs spread that wide,..I had to close the legs a bit to stop mesh deforms.

we need some high poly meshes,...im working on that now.  But I'm new to modeling.

• 1 month later...

Well I'm glad you started this thread because I realized I was missing one of the poses, the one where the male positions the female.

Pretty wicked pose.. its right up there with your cowgirl pose.

Oh and I finally found a UNP mod on Nexus that doesn't have a horrible seam issue, so now I'm using UNP but still haven't gone BBP due to the fear of bad seams, and most of my favorite clothing mods don't use it, yet. 

UN7B Body

7B Vagina

UNPB BBP Armor

Profit!

:D

Yea,...I actually tried to get it upright,....the meshes cant handle it.  If you watch closely the male's pelvis is pushed to its breaking point just to get the penis aligned with the vagina laying down.

The female's thighs also cant handle legs spread that wide,..I had to close the legs a bit to stop mesh deforms.

we need some high poly meshes,...im working on that now.  But I'm new to modeling.

I feel your pain here :D

There are a lot of in game actors whose meshes cannot handle the level of flexibility required for many positions or poses. 

You can really only push them so far before they look like something out of a Steven King novel.

I feel your pain here :D

There are a lot of in game actors whose meshes cannot handle the level of flexibility required for many positions or poses. 

You can really only push them so far before they look like something out of a Steven King novel.

I know UNP has higher poly count,...CBBE needs more polys in breasts, butt, pelvis, thigh, heels, upperarms and neck,....probably in most dire need of higher poly thigh/pelvis than the others.

But then you'd have to repaint weights,...and I'm assuming refit textures?  I don't know much about texturing,...but I could probably handle all the modeling. 

Gonna be adding gifs for new animation set here as I make them,...

Stage 1

attachicon.gifstage 1.gif

Stage 2

attachicon.gifstage 2.gif

Stage 3

attachicon.gifstage 3.gif

Stage 4

attachicon.gifstage 4.gif

Stage 5

attachicon.gifstage 5.gif

And thats the whole Handjob set

Are the breasts animated manually?

Not at all,...I used springs like HDT does,...but I just applied a single set of parameters (like HDT) for the whole stage each stage,....I'll be tweaking that to minimize breast deformation,...same with butt,...Thats the advantage of baking the HDT into the .hkx itself,...customized bounce parameters on a frame by frame basis if you wanna go that detailed,....

You could sit there and smooth out the lines all day for some nice motion.

can be applied to balls and thighs as well for some very realistic looking jiggle

Of course though,...HDT and SOS override all that motion,...but some ppl are working on meshes that give control back to the .hkx during sex animations,....

Of course though,...HDT and SOS override all that motion,...but some ppl are working on meshes that give control back to the .hkx during sex animations,....

Interesting, do you have links?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37744-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/

this is a bodyslide vagina, schlong, and tongue HDT/SOS disabled during sex animation mesh thats in the works

I know UNP has higher poly count,...CBBE needs more polys in breasts, butt, pelvis, thigh, heels, upperarms and neck,....probably in most dire need of higher poly thigh/pelvis than the others.

But then you'd have to repaint weights,...and I'm assuming refit textures?  I don't know much about texturing,...but I could probably handle all the modeling. 

Yup.  If you modify the topology, then not only will you go through the joys of repainting weight maps, the UV maps will also change.  Meaning you'll get to redo the textures :D   ( Chuckle. . . . see how this snowballs ?  ) 

If you simply subdivide the mesh without changing the topology lines, you may be able to continue using the existing UV maps ( emphasis on may ) but you would definitely want to rework the weight maps to take advantage of the higher poly counts. 

• 1 month later...

I hope you still take suggestions/requests (whatever, let's call these ideas)

So i guess I'll just drop em' here :

5f02599b6b34e20668b74f16f1a09c50.gif?176

20bba49ad639838e3587bc9c0c288e7a.gif?173

3e2e9be12571a078c2843da18cfc7c00.gif

9920253dfbf9770c90532256fdb2a100.gif?176

20c0f9613a127c24168262178f522395.gif?176

bbd4be162734ea6c5d69642931b9252fba53eec5

Basically, the main idea is to add more actors to animations (3p, 4p, up to 6p (If possible)). Y'know, gangbangs  :D

Speaking of suggestions, if you ever get around to the missionary animation, maybe you could make it like this? http://i.imgur.com/jwA9FFW.gifvProbably minus the boob grabbing because it'd probably be too hard to make the animation work for all size boobs..but it would be awesome if you did. And, maybe with the speed this is going, that gif could possibly be the next to last stage in the missionary animation.

Hi Arrok thank for all the animations you gave/give to us

I got  two requests

1: The characters you use have big big tits and dicks resulting f(or my part with my characters) that you animations mismatch (she is caressing the air instead of dick)

Could you please use some more neutral models ?

2: Could you make some dirty moves instead of the braindead disco whatever dances used in ex TDF showing off the wares. A posing sequence: spreading legs turn around bending over showing as caressing tits spreading labia....and so on........

I know you are doing this for fun ......so have fun :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have recently lost my bouncing boobs feature on some (not all) of the great Arrok anims. The two cowgirl anims still work, but most (maybe all of the others) have stopped jiggling. Any ideas what might cause this partial loss? I recently upgraded NMM (not by choice) and had to reactive all my mods, so I wonder if that is related. I am using the XM32 skeleton, but not the latest version and not with HDT. Should I?

I love Arrok's anims.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...