Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Do you have any objection if I add them into a mod as new aniamtions (ie, the ledge one)? This is the mod -- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

Read this :

"As I've stated before, any animations I make are open to all modders for use on any mod. I won't require credit, but I do appreciate it. Feel free to rename, re-upload on another site, mix and match, and edit in any modeling program all animations I upload."

I know I may get bashed over the head for this; but I have been experimenting with various mods with sex lab trying to figure out how to get things to work. Now on page 1 he says all of his animations are already in the lab, right now when I choose them and try and run them the two characters just stand around, the only animations that work in tests are from Non-Sex lab like some of the 3ji animations and Zaz animations (but only pillory for some reason).

I'm doing my best to try and figure things out as I test things but can't get very many animations to work correctly. Maybe I'm missing other proper mods that include the animations.

Dear Arrok, glad youre back! but I already said that >_>

I was wondering, before you left long ago, you mentioned you wanted to do some Falmer Draugr Animations incase support was ever there, now that there is some support for that, hows the view on that?

As currently theres just the 3 animations left behind by Gone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2014 at 10:56 PM, XCWLoki said:

I know I may get bashed over the head for this; but I have been experimenting with various mods with sex lab trying to figure out how to get things to work. Now on page 1 he says all of his animations are already in the lab, right now when I choose them and try and run them the two characters just stand around, the only animations that work in tests are from Non-Sex lab like some of the 3ji animations and Zaz animations (but only pillory for some reason).

I'm doing my best to try and figure things out as I test things but can't get very many animations to work correctly. Maybe I'm missing other proper mods that include the animations.

¨have u installed FNIS?

https://skyrimnewmodslist.blogspot.com/

Edited by foxday

Arrok any chance you could make a change to your HDT xml so they dont bounce for as long? I really like the bounce in it but thy bounce for ages after little movement lol.

Sure, you can do it yourself too,...you just need to increase dampening to L and R breast ill try to do that soon.

I finished the laying leg up animations, heres a cowgirl replacer:

Arrok LayingLegUp (Cowgirl Replacer).rar

It'll replace the first 5 stages of the arrok cowgirl,...and it'll prolly need a little positioning until It gets its own position in SexLab update.

Working on new reverse cowgirl atm,...so ill likely upload a replacer for that soon as well.

Great work, much appreciated!

Hey I have sort of a request for you, if you could do a slow-mo male solo that'd be really great. Thanks.

like one that never gets fast? even during the final stages?

you can tell me the SoS size modifier # you use to make the hand strokes the appropriate distance.  theres size 1-20,....and your SoS percentage modifier too please. (the % size increase you use for all shlongs)

hey i jsut tried your newest animation.."ledge" very nice work! but i noticed that at the last stage the male character dosent change from previus stage...i mean he is not puting his hands on the females head like your ss..

I'll try to export that male animation and reupload. I actually haven't seen it in-game yet so...lol there could be tons of errors.

Until a proper ledge animation is added into sexlab legitimately,..i have nothing to replace to test for odd bugs.

Don't worry though,..once I see it in SexLab i'll fix all the obvious stuff and upload here,...and hand it to Ashal for a hotfix.

hey i jsut tried your newest animation.."ledge" very nice work! but i noticed that at the last stage the male character dosent change from previus stage...i mean he is not puting his hands on the females head like your ss..

Well now that I have the non-sexlab anim pack with the ledge animation set in it,..the last animation set is like the screenshot with the hands on her head.

Works for me. You may have a duplicate male animation or something.

Lol I was surprised to see the bed anim object,...thats funny,...nice touch rydin

Dear Arrok, glad youre back! but I already said that >_>

I was wondering, before you left long ago, you mentioned you wanted to do some Falmer Draugr Animations incase support was ever there, now that there is some support for that, hows the view on that?

As currently theres just the 3 animations left behind by Gone.

Well, I dont have a bones list for creature exports,...and hkxcmd scares me.

Hey Arrok, what skeleton do you use for your HDT animations?  Do you use XPMS Extended?

XPMS normal I use - the one that still allows TBBP motion from the animation itself. Even though I no longer animate breasts and butt

- sometime I use SOS for male,...when I need to position around erection scaling.

I want to express my astonishment for your new Reverse Cowgirl Animation. It is a masterpiece! And I mean it. Probably the best animation I've ever seen. THANK YOU!  :shy:

Wow thanks!  If you liked the old one too,...I'm sure Rydin will have it in the non-sexlab pack soon after SexLab update.  Just like the old cowgirl is in there now.

A lot of the requests people made were incorporated into the RCG animation....some stages are based off pictures and GIFs you guys uploaded a few pages back.  

I'm limited on how lifelike I can get an animation by the mesh.  I don't think the current meshes could handle motion capture animation.  Just not enough polygons at the ball and socket joins,...they thin out and tear if pushed too hard.

You have to twist them around to get them to behave and not tear for spreading legs wide,...most joints can only handle 90 degree rotation before deforming....and people in real life can do 180 degree splits without tearing their skin.

Well now that I have the non-sexlab anim pack with the ledge animation set in it,..the last animation set is like the screenshot with the hands on her head.

Works for me. You may have a duplicate male animation or something.

Lol I was surprised to see the bed anim object,...thats funny,...nice touch rydin

I learned how to add the animobjects (I'm such a lameass noob I know, lol) so thought I'd add it for now. People mentioned it was missing. Trying to find a better object. I thought of lining it up to actual beds for the sexlab bed option but won't really work out practically

Excellent work on the reverse cowgirl. I requested something like that at the 3J thread.

If the female was more upright in the two last stages, it would be awesome. Supported on the back by the male.

I have admidded two pictures of what I mean.

Again really good animation.

post-73816-0-88904200-1417535576_thumb.jpg

post-73816-0-43556200-1417535586_thumb.jpg