Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Arrok any chance you could make a one stage kissing animation at some point when you have time?

Would be awesome to just have a normal kissing animation with the girl having her arms around the guys neck and the guy with his hands on her hips.

isn't that standing foreplay? Stage 1 is exactly this

If i may have a request then atm there is basically no lesbian anims that would not be consensual (and i'm sure some modders would love to use lesbian scenes with dom / sub theme).

Also anims that put females in aggressor role are atm basically limited to cowgirls only. More choices in this field would be very welcome.

I like your new scene Arrok but Im having some definate head misalignment in it, it is very hit/miss whether the schlong actually hits the female characters mouth.

Can you give me specifics? like if you align one stage is the next off? or aligning one part of one stage throws off a part of the same stage?

Is it that the genitals arent long enough to reach the mouth?  Are you on completely level terrain? Did you try up/down left/right and back/forth positioning?

which stages are the worst,....are any ok?

the answers will tell me what needs to be done.

By the way let me say now that the cowgirl script is very slightly tweaked for that sequence,...so it wont start off as aligned as it will with its own position in sexlab

Ok going over it a few times more I see that my issues is mostly due to the scene not having the open-mouth keyword, I think it will look nice once it is a proper scene and not a replacer.

1 thing though, the boobjob part of the scene, the female sits very low and is basically giving his balls a boobjob instead of the cock itself.

Ok going over it a few times more I see that my issues is mostly due to the scene not having the open-mouth keyword, I think it will look nice once it is a proper scene and not a replacer.

1 thing though, the boobjob part of the scene, the female sits very low and is basically giving his balls a boobjob instead of the cock itself.

Do you have HDT breast collision?  Since i'm using the HDT extended skeleton to mod,..I cant animate breasts anymore,....but placing the hands under the boobs should work to lift them up a bit.

You need breast collision enabled though.

Since you guys use 3dmax i was wondering if any of you discovered your pc soft spot ?? Does 3dmax has limitations the more npc you include in your 3dmax files ??

So far for blender i found that 15 males and 1 female == slide show in blender looks like it is either blender issue or my pc is not fast enough to have so many stuff in blender at once:

post-160974-0-45373600-1414762310_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-77913700-1414762311_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-57020100-1414762313_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-84203500-1414762315_thumb.jpg

Do you have HDT breast collision?  Since i'm using the HDT extended skeleton to mod,..I cant animate breasts anymore,....but placing the hands under the boobs should work to lift them up a bit.

You need breast collision enabled though.

True, I do use HDT so that should be cool to see.

Since you guys use 3dmax i was wondering if any of you discovered your pc soft spot ?? Does 3dmax has limitations the more npc you include in your 3dmax files ??

So far for blender i found that 15 males and 1 female == slide show in blender looks like it is either blender issue or my pc is not fast enough to have so many stuff in blender at once:

If it gets progressively worse as you add more its your PC, if its just starts when you add the 15th person its blender.

As far as 3ds max goes,...the more nodes, the more it uses system resources.  I get frame skips during animation play when I have a lot going on in the scene.

Is that consenual or nonconsensual?  Are you looking for feedback?

A cookie nevertheless.

Yea its consensual. I don't mind feedback, but I'm trying to think of a name.

Scissorfuck?

LayingLegUp?

idk lol

Made a rough paint over of the pose.  The guy's pose is fine but the girl looks kind of off atm imo.  I feel like she should be putting most of her weight on her back in that position.  Also, having the girl look at the guy will help bring across that it she's into it.

post-126630-0-83096900-1414807783_thumb.jpg

post-126630-0-94732200-1414807789_thumb.jpg

I need to learn how to make animations....

Made a rough paint over of the pose.  The guy's pose is fine but the girl looks kind of off atm imo.  I feel like she should be putting most of her weight on her back in that position.  Also, having the girl look at the guy will help bring across that it she's into it.

attachicon.gif001.jpg

attachicon.gif002.jpg

I need to learn how to make animations....

Ok I like that better too,...thats more how stage 1 was,..

I'll make it like your edits,...I haven't animated that stage yet,..that was a shot of pre-animation posing,.....so I can still make changes like that

Oh an its not bad making animations for Skyrim,...now that you dont have to offset with sexlab its much easier,...prolly take u a few days to figure it out.

But if its not ur cup of tea,...make some requests and ill make em,...and you can give me feedback on the stages!

Speaking of things not looking right, the cowgirl stage has the breasts deforming on the stage where she lies back more.

You might want to lower vertical bounce limits on the HDTxml then,..my mesh doesn't deform at -24 +24 as my linear z axis limits, but thats the max I can without deform.

try going + - 20 

If you mean the stage when shes is sitting upright and boucing up and down, yea,...animation wise thats one stage where the breasts are swung hard up and down.

I love your work. I wish I had your talent and I appreciate you sharing your work.   My wife pulls her legs over her shoulders a lot and I enjoy that deep penetration and I usually take over by holding her legs forward with my arms like in the folded deck chair.  She cradles my head too.  It makes for both a good aggressive and intimate animation.  Thank you for your work.