Thor! You're my favorite clothing maker now... there are so many lovely outfits here!!

I always roleplay (myself... well if i was an elf.... hehe) and I have a problem... no one makes clothes for gifted (nodnod) women without making them tiny scraps of cloth! I can't tell you how much I love that you actually have some outfits that I would love to try myself!

But I signed up to tell you that I found out what was wrong with the high heels from your black dress. It was such a simple fix that I had to let you know... it was missing "VipCxj_HighHeels.esp" from the master file list. When I used Wryebash and added that it suddenly worked again!

I hope this lets you make more high heels! (I can never get enough shoes... and heels, well I'm a little short ok... hehe)

hey, when you need a break, you need a break.  I know, the Daedra Sutra was less work than you have done, I needed time off from it!

If you need help with your depression, just load up Oblivion and zoom in on the DM in DMRA...always works for me ;)

Eric

Edit: Your bathing cat pic...that is me after trying to trim their claws :P

:P  I really do want to get back to conversions, maybe I should ask for a request or two, something simple... Not right now, maybe in a few days.

Thor! You're my favorite clothing maker now... there are so many lovely outfits here!!

I always roleplay (myself... well if i was an elf.... hehe) and I have a problem... no one makes clothes for gifted (nodnod) women without making them tiny scraps of cloth! I can't tell you how much I love that you actually have some outfits that I would love to try myself!

But I signed up to tell you that I found out what was wrong with the high heels from your black dress. It was such a simple fix that I had to let you know... it was missing "VipCxj_HighHeels.esp" from the master file list. When I used Wryebash and added that it suddenly worked again!

I hope this lets you make more high heels! (I can never get enough shoes... and heels, well I'm a little short ok... hehe)

Ah, thanks for the tip on the .esp, I'll try messing around with it myself. I really should try to better learn how to use things like the CS and Wryebash. High heels are a real pain in the ass to convert, I need to find someone that knows what they're doing so I can get the high heeled pieces in the Apachii Goddess Store done properly.

I agree with you on the clothing bit, never really cared for the really skimpy stuff. As far as armor goes, I prefer anything between the Schwertleite set and and the Plate Armor Plus set. Thanks for posting!

I need to find someone that knows what they're doing so I can get the high heeled pieces in the Apachii Goddess Store done properly.

...you called?

Nephenee and Thor working on AGS.  This is why I love Lovers Lab :D

Hey Thor...I sent you a PM about possibly helping on some conversions and had not received a response.  I am guessing that is because it is not something you could easily teach someone who has never done this before?

ERic

I need to find someone that knows what they're doing so I can get the high heeled pieces in the Apachii Goddess Store done properly.

...you called?

Yup! I'll send you a PM once I've figured out what needs to be done.

...you called?

Nephenee and Thor working on AGS.  This is why I love Lovers Lab :D

Hey Thor...I sent you a PM about possibly helping on some conversions and had not received a response.  I am guessing that is because it is not something you could easily teach someone who has never done this before?

ERic

I received it, and read it, but it also showed up as "deleted" so I couldn't respond directly. :s

For getting started, you could try looking at these:

GSB (best): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5977-bbb-bouncing-butt/?do=findComment&comment=133020

ThatOne: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10838-guide-blender-nifskope/

And of course gerra6 has created things like the Clothing Bodytype Converter. If you decide to use that, best talk to gerra6 about it, because I have no idea how to use a lattice. That's probably about as easy as it gets, anything else you may have to learn on your own.

Hi Thora, I hope you're back to do conversions again because I've a request about this:

The mod is "HGEC AA B E cup Guard Armor Replacer and None Replacer",

and the link is " http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40596 ".

This is a good mod, but there is no BBB and some sizes are missing: could you please convert it to DMRA?

Been done for a long while:

Justice123's Town Guard Armor Replacer DMRA

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#...VmunGYGjh53zqr4

Original Needed only if you only want a non-replacer armor: http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/40596

b6ta7jhn0az9t6k6g.jpg

Actually, it needs some work done on it, which I'll do when I get around to doing the inevitable BDM version.

Thanks for the info Thor.

I can make no promises, as I currently have zero idea what I am doing :P  But, I will spend some time this evening and tomorrow playing around with the info provided in those links and see if I cannot get to the point where I can convert a few things.

Eric

Thor, I just noticed something that will hopefully assist you.

A good portion of the clothing items that are in Goddess Isis' store that have not yet been converted are the same shape (i.e. same meshes) as items already DMRA-ified in 2pac's Double Melons Temple.  You might be able to snag the meshes and just rename them as needed.

Eric

Hi Thora, I hope you're back to do conversions again because I've a request about this:

The mod is "HGEC AA B E cup Guard Armor Replacer and None Replacer",

and the link is " http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40596 ".

This is a good mod, but there is no BBB and some sizes are missing: could you please convert it to DMRA?

Been done for a long while:

Justice123's Town Guard Armor Replacer DMRA

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#...VmunGYGjh53zqr4

Original Needed only if you only want a non-replacer armor: http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/40596

b6ta7jhn0az9t6k6g.jpg

Actually, it needs some work done on it, which I'll do when I get around to doing the inevitable BDM version.

Lol, I knew it was already done but I wasn't happy about the result of this DMRA conversion... the boobs wasn't round at all... ;p

But thanks, I'll wait untill you find some time to have an eye on it! :)

Lol, I knew it was already done but I wasn't happy about the result of this DMRA conversion... the boobs wasn't round at all... ;p

I actually did a conversion of it myself for another mod, I wasn't going to release it since Thorazine already did it, but it wouldn't take me long to put it together, if people are interested.

Example:

43459-2-1364715144.jpg

Thor, I just noticed something that will hopefully assist you.

A good portion of the clothing items that are in Goddess Isis' store that have not yet been converted are the same shape (i.e. same meshes) as items already DMRA-ified in 2pac's Double Melons Temple.  You might be able to snag the meshes and just rename them as needed.

Eric

I've been made aware. The DM wardrobe is just DM upperbody (most of it isn't even BBB enabled) and not the RA lower body. Besides, any gain I'd get from using any of it would be meager and practically not worth it in the end.

I actually did a conversion of it myself for another mod, I wasn't going to release it since Thorazine already did it, but it wouldn't take me long to put it together, if people are interested.

Example:

43459-2-1364715144.jpg

Feel free.

I'll probably work on trying to fix my version sometime this weekend.

Justice123's Town Guard Armor Replacer has been updated with a new look (no more blocky bewbs), and added a BDM version. Converting to BDM is still a bit awkward, so it'll look odd. The Black Dress has been updated with a new .esp,  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp has been set to master, so there shouldn't be any more problems with it. All are located in the first post, use the "find" function of your browser (usually "ctrl+f"). Or just look for the red words "UPDATED!" and " NEW!".

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43351

I would appreciate a DMRA conversion of this mod, especially one that will show any of the 69 Wearable Cawks. I know you're on a big project, so I won't push for a deadline.

challenge.jpg

Started back on the Apachii Goddess Store, Athena armor sets are maybe half done. If I can continue at a good pace, I might have a good deal done by the weekend. No promises that it'll be released by then. No doubt this will be a large one.

Finally got to the "Catwoman" set, figure I'd do the difficult one first.

Somehow managed to turn this:

post-16239-0-28782400-1365577535_thumb.png

Into this:

post-16239-0-10582800-1365577545_thumb.png

Somewhat stunned that I actually managed to make it look half way decent. The cleavage is a real pain to deal with when converting those skintight bodysuits to DMRA. Hopefully, I wont run into too many more like this.

attachicon.gifcatsuitbefore.png

Into this:

attachicon.gifcatsuitafter.png

Somewhat stunned that I actually managed to make it look half way decent. The cleavage is a real pain to deal with when converting those skintight bodysuits to DMRA. Hopefully, I wont run into too many more like this.

Awesome! If that's the ones from Apachii that I think it is, I've been looking forward to it a lot!

I tried to help :P

Eric

On the plus side, I'll be able to use the AGS versions or the amazon armors if I ever decide to add RA+BBB the the DM wardrobe(which I probably will end up doing, it needs it).

attachicon.gifcatsuitbefore.png

Into this:

attachicon.gifcatsuitafter.png

Awesome! If that's the ones from Apachii that I think it is, I've been looking forward to it a lot!

There's at least two different "Catwoman" styles within the set, so most likely? The other one took way longer than it should have, ended up wasting two days on other stuff.

I was just prescribed Fluoxetine today. Woo?

Edit: Maybe an AGS release by the end of the week. Not too much left to do (20-something .nifs left).

Edit 2: Practically one thing left. Super late as of this edit, and it'll probably take over an hour to work on. Should have it up within the next 20 hours, after I get some sleep and a bunch of other things done.