[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

Mass Effect 3 Female Shepard Engineer Armor Release

tesv2013040714064431.jpg

tesv2013040714040221.jpg

@Alpalia

Hey bro. I just saw you message here so congratulations (better later than never heheheh)

I could work on Female Shepard yesterday and i really liked the result,I made that Engineer armor version.Sorry for making you wait so long.

I hope you like it!

And thanks for the link! I'll take a lookt at that ;)

@jyhad

I can give it a try brother but i need to finish a few wips first.

I think i have that model here.

@dark_ansem

Those are a good option too but i think FFVIII is also extractable.

i Gonna check alpalia's link.

@archagellss

It changes sometime depends on the esp file amount you have  in Skyrim folder.

But it's not a problem, just type help scorpion on console that you'll have the right code :D

@Toren66

hey bro :DYou're welcome , i'm glad you like my mods!

Oh i really don't know bro, i need to take a look at those files firs to tell you anything(because it's one of my oldest mods and i didn't understand about it as i do now)

So i'll do that and i post here telling you what's the problem and how solve it.

EDIT:

Just fixed it @Toren66, it was my fault. I accidentaly changed the esp file when i packed the v3 version!

Download it again, delete the old esp file and extract the new one.

Youm ade my day master:)

Hey guys!

Here's one of my best mod ever. Raiden from the newest MG game.

There are 3 versions inside the pack! Choose one(or all of them and have fun)

Metal Gear Rising Revenge Raiden Playermodel Released!

99520704.jpg

78340706.jpg

@COLOCO
Gonna take a look at them bro, thanks for the link!

@alpalia

THank you my friend, i'm glad you like it.

Damm bro, sorry to hear that.

It's a pain when that happens! I just hate to re-install my stuffs when i need to re-install windows etc.

@wolverinehowlett

Thank you man i'm glad yo like it!

I didn't know that dismemberment mod! Thanks a lot , gonna try it for sure!

@yukio14

I dont have that model here , unfortunately! But if i get it, i can give it a try.

@kudlacz

heheheh you're welcome bro. xD

About upload it to another host, i can give it a try but i dont remember any other website that you can upload without an account.

Because creating an account and post ported stuffs, they get deleted due those copyrights things and if you keep uploadin',you get the account deleted, as i got mine from mediafire.

@Toren66

You're welcome dude!I'm glad it works!

@jyhad132

THank you man!

@diegoforfun

its crazy ..steam have banned my IP for no reason (aparently problem due to i use wifi connection)...lol i have search lots of way to talk with valve (god thanks an friend have send me link to direct mail adress)

valve have re-validate my IP and everything is fine now ^^..its just crazy why they have make this stay a misterious thing..

btw, thanks for femshep dude! she are beautyful in my game, i post pic soon (like i have say lots of time, but always a problem appear, maybe i shouldnt say this ..lol)

dat Raiden look cool ! ^^ keep up good work !

**damn i m all in CoH2 in this time, damn good game, the beta look cool, cant wait june for the complet game ^^ **

I swear to fucking god this fucker is modding day and night, if it isnt skyrim then it's gta iv. Fucking puts everybody else here to shame. One of these days i hope to stop procastinating and get back to porting like this caffein driven bastard is doing.

Diego you hard working bastard, thanks for the awesome ports.

@rorono

lolol its the most crazy comment i have read for last 3 month XDD

@diegoforfun

2013041000002.jpg2013041000001.jpg

shepard is here ! shepard is here !

i likely make an pic withh all the team, but i make it next time, mistake happen and garrus died :(

lol Liara can use magic and they accidently shoot garrus, i not have friendly fire mod, so they fight together and Liara win ^^, i need look at my CK and make my Garrus follower essential (and see if the others are all essential too ^^

@alpalia

Steam gets crazy sometimes!Good to hear that you were unbanned bro!

Wow love those screenshots! That normandy is a mod or psed background?

Looks really nice!

@dark_ansem

I dont have the game here to extract them  bro.

But i'll see if i can find them on Xnalara or Kcmm forums!

@yukio14

Thank you man!I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I just checked the .rar and i forgot to pack the clean face file! Damm!

I had even made the esp file for it and i forgot the model! Gonna repack it in a few minutes!

@rusin

You're welcome my friend!

I'm really glad to see you, a brazilian guy, in here !!

Keep around!

@RORONO

You're welcome brother.It's always nice to see guys like you (great modders) around!

That's what you got when you are getting 6 vacations months after the university hehehhehehehe Mods after mods!

You've been busy lately but you always bring us awesome models as well! :D

@wolverinehowlett

You're welcome dude :D

I'm happy you like it ;)

@diegoforfun
the normandy is an mod "crashed normandy" , i think its available here in LL..its nice mod , essential for my N7 skyrim edition ^^
damn i cant stop thinking of 2 models of ME2/3 for skyrim but none of them can be placed :(

Grunt (or wrex or any krogan) , cant be placed due to body size and skeleton, best way should be make it as troll but WTF? O_o

dat Cerberus big meca (atlas), i have thinking make it for replace the dwemer centurion but, i not think it work good, due to the skeleton/anim too ... :( (and dat steam smoke attack look weird in mecha  :lol:  )

oh! i have make little retexture of the femshep eyes ^^ idk why, they look strange on my follower shepard..i just have color it in green same tint everywhere and it look perfect ^^, thanks men, very happy to have shepard on my side :heart: :heart:

ps: i have see you have make the texture into .tga rather than .dds , not a problem ^^

Hey guys!

99520704.jpg

78340706.jpg

I must have missed out the link for the mod. Where is it?

@diego, bro i know i've asked before but can you please for the love of all that is holy port one of your halo spartan armors over to skyrim for me? that masterchief armor that was released on nexus/youtube has a bad right thigh that throws the entire thing off because it's a different color shade than the rest of the armor no matter how much i've tried fixing it. please please please port a decent spartan over bro! i beg of you D:

Hey guys!

99520704.jpg

78340706.jpg

Thanks a lot bro looks sick :D

I swear to fucking god this fucker is modding day and night, if it isnt skyrim then it's gta iv. Fucking puts everybody else here to shame. One of these days i hope to stop procastinating and get back to porting like this caffein driven bastard is doing.

You lazy fart  Smiley-fart.gifWhen are u going to finish that Aion armor? -_-

You lazy fart  Smiley-fart.gifWhen are u going to finish that Aion armor? -_-

Hey I'm trying! but whenever I open the max file for the aion armor, all I do is:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

post-77488-0-97095400-1365895041_thumb.gif