[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

@alpalia

Metal Gear Rising Rising Revengeance is the newest game from the serie.I think it'll have a pc version too.

@COLOCO

I just need to make the esp file, than it'll be ready to be released.

But today later or tomorrow  i'll post the 2nd templar from AC R.

After that i'll release the GOT 3rd Armor.

uh ! didnt know that game , thanks for info :D  

just an little suggest for futur , can you make Kasumi ? the model i have its with the closed armor , i likely have one without the mask , only tali with mask, should be cool :shy:  just take a look if you have the model , if you have it , add it in your futur release list :D  lol you should have 200 model in this list  :P

@IronDawid

I need to check the model first bro to see if it'll have any hole if i delete those claws, but i think it won't gives us any problem.

@alpalia

You're welcome dude!!

Indeed,you're right i have something around that on my project list LOL :P

Do you mean Kasumi from DOA5?

I have her already on my project list.Actually i've made Pai Chan and  Lei Fang a few weeks ago.

Both of them are pretty much done, i just need to make the esp files for them but i'll release those ACR templar and GOT Armours before them.

I'll post some shots soon. ;)

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome dude. I'm glad you like it! I'll release Raiden soon i need to fix some weird meshes on his hair.

I love MGS series too.I got Raiden from MGS4 but i think i'll only work on the one from Rising. It has a better quality.

@diegoforever

oh no ! sorry lol i have forget this kasumi in DOA too :dodgy:  , i talk about ME of course :shy:  kasumi goto .....lol i should have make precision, sorry :s

but i m ok with DOA model too ^^ , love to have some fighter girl and guys in my game, oh i cant wait to see this pics , always amaze me with your work  :D

the only game in world with mixed all dat sort of game from armor or outfit and play like this.....lol i agree, i have an crazy mario totally unfriendly like hell ^^ but i like some crazy things ^^ , i actually search an way for change the draugr into vegeta (DBZ) ^^

@IronDawid

I need to check the model first bro to see if it'll have any hole if i delete those claws, but i think it won't gives us any problem.

@alpalia

You're welcome dude!!

Indeed,you're right i have something around that on my project list LOL :P

Do you mean Kasumi from DOA5?

I have her already on my project list.Actually i've made Pai Chan and  Lei Fang a few weeks ago.

Both of them are pretty much done, i just need to make the esp files for them but i'll release those ACR templar and GOT Armours before them.

I'll post some shots soon. ;)

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome dude. I'm glad you like it! I'll release Raiden soon i need to fix some weird meshes on his hair.

I love MGS series too.I got Raiden from MGS4 but i think i'll only work on the one from Rising. It has a better quality.

Sweet. That MGS4 Raiden is it model from MGS4 or Rising DLC?

Are u planing to do Jetstream Sam also?  :P

@diego, there's a major glitch with the first person grey fox on my pc.. not sure if it's a model issue or my computer being stupid but i can see the inside of his faceplate/mask when in first person, it ends up blocking the entire view somehow. third person is fine though.

I found some models of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013. Can these models be ported into Skyrim?

Tomb Raider 2013 Lara Croft (clean) model

http://konradm96.deviantart.com/art/Tomb-Raider-2013-Lara-Croft-clean-model-release-350298443

post-51052-0-19126800-1363547606_thumb.png

Tomb Raider Lara Hunter Outfit from DLC

http://sticklove.deviantart.com/

post-51052-0-81123500-1363547906_thumb.jpg

http://konradm96.deviantart.com/art/Lara360-355984075

post-51052-0-39038100-1363548245_thumb.png

Hey guys!

Don't know what happend but after loverslab updated the website layout, some weird things started to happen.

All the previous page from my thread is now gone :s !Dont know why!

edit 1:

Just saw it, the old thread was archived due the size. So now here's my V2 thread.

But i have goods news! I'll release the AC Templar today and i started a new wip:

WIP:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden

tesv2013031610200663.jpg

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome man!You must see Garrus attacking with his sword hehehehhehe

@angrymarine

I couldn't fix it yet bro, i think it's a problem with the model. Because i tried to re-rig and use the model converted to gta4 and i got the same problems.

@mmed

thank you man! About your request, i won't be able to do that unfortunately because i don't have that model here :(

@IronDawid

Thank you my friend ! I'm glad you like those stuffs ;)

Oh i could give it a try but don't know why all those previous pages are gone :s

@alpalia

Oh that's why i didnt understand hehehheheheheh

THank you dude, i'm glad you like them!

I'll download it that mod too, looks so beautiful for what i could see.

@tgpomy

Thank you dude, i'm glad you like it. I'll try the others AC models soon.

@thugstone

Oh that's really strange bro. I've never seen something like that.

Did you export it using the right settings?Because it's weird to get "bugged" only on shadows.

@pollitokfc12

Do you mean Desmon on that jeans plus hood outfit?

@Mizusagi

Thank you brother. I'm happy you like it.

I was about to tell you, that i had the same problem as the other one you sent me. :s

Every time i try to load it on xnalara i got a crash and xps doens't even start when i have it on my data folder. :s

@spike74

I don't have LOL models yet bro, but wheni  get them, i can give them a try.

@destructers

I really don't know why that happens with some guys and not with others users.

Try to play it on high just to test like @megadeath said.

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you brother. Glad yo like it!

@dark_ansem

Thank you man! I'm glad you like it.

I think it'd be pretty hard without custom animation, otherwise it'd look a bit strange.

well i'll hope you have some of them soon can't wait to see them ingame ;)

diegoforfun

@COLOCO

I just need to make the esp file, than it'll be ready to be released.

But today later or tomorrow  i'll post the 2nd templar from AC R.

After that i'll release the GOT 3rd Armor.

thx a lot ... but what about

this armor

http://hardcoregamer.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/a_game_of_thrones_01.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyaUNsiloCXIOfesza3v17IpJJip2zVRbcYKqYSs0q53_BV7rp

:wub:

OR this one

http://www.jeuxvideomagazine.com/var/media/8/2/0/original/609x343/a6f84c6e48_game-of-thrones.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/04/gameofthrones-25.jpg

:o:heart::lol::wub:

Hey guys!

I've been a bit busy lately but here it's! The second templar amor armor from AC:R!

Assassin's Creed Revelations Masyaf Templar 2 (Weight Slider Support) Released
tesv2013030920413078.jpg
tesv2013030920523672.jpg

@wolverinehowlett

You're welcome dude, i'm glad yo like it!

@alpalia

Oh i see.No problem dude, i just fot confused hehehhehe

I need to see if have Kasumi goto model here, than i can give it  a try.

I said i'd post some pics from DOA5 Mods but i didn't have time to that yet, but i'll try it for today later.I hope you guys enjoy it.

@shugotenshi

It's the dlc one bro.

Oh i didn't think about them, actually i just thought about Grey and Raiden. But as soon as i get more models, i can try to convert them.

@asc_kel

Oh my bad bro. I think it's not your pc fault.

I always play on 3rd person , so i totally forgot about that. I'll make a first person model for that, than i made a v2.Repacking the 3rd plus the 1st person file.

@megadeath

I can give it a try after i get some mods done :D

@spike47

I found 2 models from LOL floating around somewhere. I need to check if i'll be able to open them.

@COLOCO

You're welcome bro.

About those another armors, i can't convert them :(

Because i don't have those models

@stalkerUKCG

I need to think about that a bit bro,cause the i got it only in my mind! LOL

I'll try to remember all request stuffs and the mods i'm workin' on that i'll post a little list here.

@myztikrice

I don't have nightmare here man, but i saw it somewhere.

I'll try to get it , to see if i can convert it.

oh no problem i m just curious to see dat pics ^^

that templar armor look cool , the guy look like an arabian , little look like redguard ,but maybe its juste the sand behind him make this illusion ^^ nice one btw, i like the medieval outfit/armor ^^

@Mizusagi

I was about to tell you, that i had the same problem as the other one you sent me. :s

Every time i try to load it on xnalara i got a crash and xps doens't even start when i have it on my data folder. :s

This is sooo weird. I have no idea what going on with this model.

I found another one. Hopefully it will work this time. I tested this model in my own Xnalara and my friend tried and she said it worked too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

xnalara_model__hope_estheim_by_silvermooncrystal-d5cvm0r.zip

Hey diego, How are you?

I want to thanks you once again for your mods, you're raiden is great.

Then I Have a BIG request for you?

Mistral from Metal gear Rising has just been released on this website

http://xnamodels.blogspot.fr/

Let me know if you are interest about working with it.

See ya

oh , i didnt know this website/blog , sound very cool ^^ hé hé alots of model can go in my Gmod ^^ thanks for link ^^

Hey guys!

Don't know what happend but after loverslab updated the website layout, some weird things started to happen.

All the previous page from my thread is now gone :s !Dont know why!

edit 1:

Just saw it, the old thread was archived due the size. So now here's my V2 thread.

But i have goods news! I'll release the AC Templar today and i started a new wip:

WIP:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden

tesv2013031610200663.jpg

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome man!You must see Garrus attacking with his sword hehehehhehe

@angrymarine

I couldn't fix it yet bro, i think it's a problem with the model. Because i tried to re-rig and use the model converted to gta4 and i got the same problems.

@mmed

thank you man! About your request, i won't be able to do that unfortunately because i don't have that model here :(

@IronDawid

Thank you my friend ! I'm glad you like those stuffs ;)

Oh i could give it a try but don't know why all those previous pages are gone :s

@alpalia

Oh that's why i didnt understand hehehheheheheh

THank you dude, i'm glad you like them!

I'll download it that mod too, looks so beautiful for what i could see.

@tgpomy

Thank you dude, i'm glad you like it. I'll try the others AC models soon.

@thugstone

Oh that's really strange bro. I've never seen something like that.

Did you export it using the right settings?Because it's weird to get "bugged" only on shadows.

@pollitokfc12

Do you mean Desmon on that jeans plus hood outfit?

@Mizusagi

@spike74

I don't have LOL models yet bro, but wheni  get them, i can give them a try.

@destructers

I really don't know why that happens with some guys and not with others users.

Try to play it on high just to test like @megadeath said.

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you brother. Glad yo like it!

@dark_ansem

Thank you man! I'm glad you like it.

I think it'd be pretty hard without custom animation, otherwise it'd look a bit strange.

omFg!! I've been waiting for this!! keep it up man! awesome