Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.6 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Read this here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15234-change-armor-with-bodyslide/?do=findComment&comment=340165

...The creator of Bodyslide, Caliente, is working on a auto patcher that will allow the blodyslide tool to auto adapt any armor to the sliders, but its still unconfirmed whether it will actually work and if successful it will not be perfect (assuming clipping depending onthe complexity of the armor)

How is that project about that auto-patching of any non-bodyslide armor going? anyone got some news?

Hi... I'm new here, i found this site when i was searching of a khajiit / orcimer / argonian race replacer... ;)

I read a little here and there, and it informed me about stuffed_bunny being kicked out of nexus for a simple mistake, that is sad, we're humans, prone to commit mistakes, the should have applied the 'forgive and forget' instead of such harsh action, but, well, nothing else could be done now... They're who loss in the long run...

I had a question, and if possible, i want that stuffed_bunny or caliente could answer me

I have updated the caliente body slider to cb++, and all the stuff, i created my desired female hero body, applied the batch build on all the available sets, all works fine, no ctd, no clipping, all is pretty good

Now, i found over nexus a few sets of custom made armors which are cbbe compatible:

R18pn 01 - eisen platte armor for unp and cbbe v3 v2 by nprhttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11050

Seraphine armor - cbbev3 - unp by bloodfree http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24723

Thalmor viceroy inquisitors clothes -cbbe - tbbp- by killer keo http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28926

Demon hunter armor v2 - cbbev3 by bloodfree http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29419

When i use them, those ones are smaller than my custom body, so when i equipped them, my body took the base shape that those armors had, instead of my custom one, so here’s my question: is there any way to apply my custom body to those custom made armors using CB++ only, or is needed the nifscope and related stuff to do it??

I was wondering if it would be a matter to add in the presets files the name of the files (searching into the data folders) of the custom armors, and then using the batch build to modify the body shape

Other idea that is running amok in my mind is, if those armors could be creation kit modifiable, so my custom body doesn't end ‘stripped’ of the customization…

in other hand, here's my preset, it had custom body for small and big, not too exaggerated but i like that my girl look really curvy and sexy, it had the 'zap' panties added (for the lulz), so if you want to have panties on, just delete those lines, or set them to 0 sexy.xml

I can't wait to see Caliente get the bodyslide conversion tool working because I have a lot of armors that are all different body shapes, but no one have been able to modify them to CBBE or bodyslide. Some are Ladybody even and many are UNP but I have had no success in trying to convert them to the CBBE body shape without causing a very distorted appearance while using 3ds Max 2012 as my tool.

Everytime I try to download CB++ Killer Keo_V0.3.2.zip it says its in unkown format or damaged can someone plz reupload.

Same here  :(

While we're on the topic, back in CB++ v.0.9.5 I noticed that my custom sized Killer Keo outfits didn't have any bounce to it, though my mix of some CBBEv3 Remodeled did. Is there a BBP/TBBP mesh framework set to Keo's outfits with the new v.0.9.6 version?

Guest Jenova23

Everytime I try to download CB++ Killer Keo_V0.3.2.zip it says its in unkown format or damaged can someone plz reupload.

Same here  :(

While we're on the topic, back in CB++ v.0.9.5 I noticed that my custom sized Killer Keo outfits didn't have any bounce to it, though my mix of some CBBEv3 Remodeled did. Is there a BBP/TBBP mesh framework set to Keo's outfits with the new v.0.9.6 version?

bbp/tbbp hasent been incorperated yet.

Hi... I'm new here, i found this site when i was searching of a khajiit / orcimer / argonian race replacer... ;)

I read a little here and there, and it informed me about stuffed_bunny being kicked out of nexus for a simple mistake, that is sad, we're humans, prone to commit mistakes, the should have applied the 'forgive and forget' instead of such harsh action, but, well, nothing else could be done now... They're who loss in the long run...

I had a question, and if possible, i want that stuffed_bunny or caliente could answer me

I have updated the caliente body slider to cb++, and all the stuff, i created my desired female hero body, applied the batch build on all the available sets, all works fine, no ctd, no clipping, all is pretty good

Now, i found over nexus a few sets of custom made armors which are cbbe compatible:

~~~SNIP~~~

When i use them, those ones are smaller than my custom body, so when i equipped them, my body took the base shape that those armors had, instead of my custom one, so here’s my question: is there any way to apply my custom body to those custom made armors using CB++ only, or is needed the nifscope and related stuff to do it??

I was wondering if it would be a matter to add in the presets files the name of the files (searching into the data folders) of the custom armors, and then using the batch build to modify the body shape

Other idea that is running amok in my mind is, if those armors could be creation kit modifiable, so my custom body doesn't end ‘stripped’ of the customization…

in other hand, here's my preset, it had custom body for small and big, not too exaggerated but i like that my girl look really curvy and sexy, it had the 'zap' panties added (for the lulz), so if you want to have panties on, just delete those lines, or set them to 0

CBBE  does NOT equal bodyslide.

Bodyslide is based on CBBE, but CBBE is a body shape. Many armours are made to that bodyshape, CBBE. 

But that doesn't men they're bodyslide enabled.

I'm jsut about to release a mod called BAMM! compiling 30 + user created Bodyslide armours so keep your eyes open.

BTW this topic should probs be closed, I think discussion has moved to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

I was wondering if there were any tutorials besides the readme's for the Bodyslider tools. I have been trying to use it and read the readme's and the written tutorial but it is very difficult.

Do you mean the bodyslide.exe tool itself? Or instructions on how to create Bodyslide armours from scratch?

If it's the .exe tool itself, post all your questions here, and I'll try to answer them, I'm fairly experienced with it now. Though by no means an expert.

I was wondering if there were any tutorials besides the readme's for the Bodyslider tools. I have been trying to use it and read the readme's and the written tutorial but it is very difficult.

Do you mean the bodyslide.exe tool itself? Or instructions on how to create Bodyslide armours from scratch?

If it's the .exe tool itself, post all your questions here, and I'll try to answer them, I'm fairly experienced with it now. Though by no means an expert.

I will probably need to get some help with almost every step as I have not gotten far past the very beginning. I am still trying to figure out what exactly I need to export from Nifskope after opening up the armor which is CBBEv3 (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22239/?). I see that it wants me to export the NiTri Shape Data to a work folder as a obj. file. I see more than one different instance of NiTri Shape Data in Nifskope so I am wondering if I need to export each one.

It looks like the bodyshape used in this particular armor set is a little different than the standard CBBE shape as well. It seems to be a bit thinner with smaller breasts like they used the slim/small bottom version. If I am right about that, I think I will need to convert the armor to the standard CBBE which I have no idea how to do using Nifskope though I might be able to do it with 3ds Max. My knowledge is still pretty limited in using 3ds Max but it is better than Nifskope(I have done no studying in 3d modeling and design. I am simply an enthusiastic gamer with ideas about adding content to a game and that alone has been my motivation to seek all the tutorials to learn the design programs). 

Hello everybody. I've spoent a while reading through the knowledgebase and many posts, but being a newbie I still struggle with some basics.

Many of the instructions posted seem to assume some pretty deep knowledge of the goings-on.

Would someone please be kind enough and hopefully answer my questions? They may sound stupid but I promise, I have read a lot and still don't know whaqt I'm doing.

What I have done so far:

I installed CBBE body mod from nexus.

downloaded bodyslide from nexus

downloaded the cb++ .exe file

My question:

Although I can see presets in CB++ exe, I do not see any cb++ presets, only the same ones I see in bodyslide. According to a readme that I can't find anymore, there are supposed to be all kinds of extra sliders. I attached two screenshots: one shows the folder in which I have bodyslide and bodyslide++, the other shows the sliderset pulldown expanded.

I thought I'm supposed to be able to see a CB++ CBBE sliderset here, am I not?

Thanks for helping! I'm really excited to play around with this but it's frustrating when you're stuck and can't seem to understand how to solve your problem.

ANSWERING MY OWN DERP QUESTION:

I did not realize that I also had to download the CB++ bodies. So once I did that, and merged the folders, the CB++ exe now shows all the sliders.

Nevermind! moving on... nothing top see here...

post-148766-0-73790800-1367885786_thumb.jpg

post-148766-0-13936500-1367885791_thumb.jpg

I wanted bbp and DualMelon armor. So applied preset my DM slider max.

But exported body has loose boob. So maked 3 body caliente, bbp, tbbp.

And i know only bbp body has problem. See this.

post-3027-0-09853700-1368111807_thumb.jpg This is vanilla CalienteBody no BreastBone. But boob is round!! :)

post-3027-0-28197800-1368111818_thumb.jpg This is BBP has "one they fear BreastBone!!" :D It's loose!!

post-3027-0-56305800-1368111827_thumb.jpg This is two BreastBone TBBP body. This too round.

In making bbp slider shot is round. But made nif has problem. How can fix it?

"stuff_bunny" is gone than need other talent guy's fix waiting. :)

And thx for good mod.

Hi daedrasp,

I replied to a similar question in the CB++ Nexus thread, but for our LL readers, I'll post it here as well:

"That's not a bug and it has nothing to dow with bodyslide. Rather, NifSkope now shows the weighted effect for BBP (but not TBBP). It's position in game will depend on the Skeleton and animations you are using, not the way it looks in NifSkope."