So I built a Bar and have bought it as a Strip Club, the only option I have to to employ my own Sim as a Stripper via the phon, I can't add new employees or create the uniforms. Im pretty sure it something I haven't done right, but if anyone can please give me advices that would be great.

I don't know if you need Get to Work or not since those are features added by that expansion. 

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

I don't know if you need Get to Work or not since those are features added by that expansion. 

You do need GtW for strip clubs to work. I think it say that on Turbo’s website.

8 hours ago, Freestyler1111 said:

So I built a Bar and have bought it as a Strip Club, the only option I have to to employ my own Sim as a Stripper via the phon, I can't add new employees or create the uniforms. Im pretty sure it something I haven't done right, but if anyone can please give me advices that would be great.

i have that problem too

You mean you can actually click the option to hire yourself? None of what you're saying sounds right. Only the owner of the business can manage it, not they employees. You need to be playing as a Sim from the household that purchased the strip club.

You need to click on the phone, strip club and choose the option to manage employees and there will open a window juste like stores and restaurants and you can hire employees and janitors. Hope this help.

Excuse me, its possible to buy a stripclub and the employees can living in the same lot?

On 9/6/2020 at 6:36 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

You mean you can actually click the option to hire yourself? None of what you're saying sounds right. Only the owner of the business can manage it, not they employees. You need to be playing as a Sim from the household that purchased the strip club.

Exactly, I am the owner and the only person I can hire as a stripper is myself, I can assign stripper poles to guests of the club, but cannot hire or design uniforms