Jump to content
WaffleIron

[mod] Simple Slits

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

Did you edit the nipples too? In the normal models they're flat, but in your screenshot it looks like they point out a bit.

No, I think that's just the lighting. The screenshot is in the portrait editor, where you can rotate around the model.

Link to post
1 hour ago, PerpetualPanic said:

It doesn't look like it is, I don't think ironman lets you mod the common folder. You can work around this by making the fig leaf texture transparent, which you can see in this mod I was working on. 

 

 

BetterNudity.zip 4.96 MB · 8 downloads

Ah you mean achievement enabled. Yes, it looks like this mod currently disables achievements. Let me try your approach.

Link to post

Version 1.1.0 uploaded with the change recommended by PerpetualPanic for achievement compatibility.

 

Also I do like the model you're model working on PerpetualPanic. I went with the exaggerated crease for better visibility at the angles the game tends to put characters at, but I like how you managed to fit a clitoris in there.

Link to post

Thanks! Unfortunately the clit isn't really visible in game, but its a nice touch. I've been trying to cobble together a penis model as well, but I'm not sure I can do that with blendshapes. I might try repurposing the fig leaf...

 

Also I just wanna say thanks for uploading this. I was banging my head against a wall for ages trying to figure out how blendshapes work!

Link to post
30 minutes ago, PerpetualPanic said:

Thanks! Unfortunately the clit isn't really visible in game, but its a nice touch. I've been trying to cobble together a penis model as well, but I'm not sure I can do that with blendshapes. I might try repurposing the fig leaf...

 

Also I just wanna say thanks for uploading this. I was banging my head against a wall for ages trying to figure out how blendshapes work!

Penis models are going to be harder. I think they would probably be better as some kind of attachment, like beards, or the fig leaf like you said. I don't think there are enough vertices in the male blendshape to make a good penis as-is.

Link to post
25 minutes ago, hiedro said:

how to install this, guys?

 

It goes into your \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod. When you run the launcher go to the Mod section and click on the lower right corner where it says Add More Mods. Select the mod and launch the game.

 

This works really well with the Brighter Portraits and Full Screen Barbershop mods on Steam. I highly recommend them.

Link to post

@PerpetualPanic the link to your model w/ clit isn’t working. Can you post a picture? Will the model w/ clit become a mod in and of itself?
 

I was also wondering/hoping that via the genetics system there could be labia with length determined via genetics

 

And re: pubic hair, is it possible to make it an option for those of us that would like to have it? 

Link to post

@bobgasyon Sorry, that was due to me being a noob with the paths. I've uploaded a fixed version.

 

I was hoping to create a combined male/female uncensor mod, but it looks like that's a bit beyond my expertise. If anyone wants to use my model for anything they're more than welcome. 

 

Using genetics to create procedural pubic hair / labia / penises should all be possible. But blendshapes are far beyond my expertise. For anyone who wants to do this, this is what I've found:

  • Using accessories seems to be the easiest way to create HD penises, pubes ect, but I'm unsure how to make these work with genetics. The has_gene trigger might work though.
  • You can make accessories match the characters skin by using the "portrait_skin" shader, and match hair colours with the "portrait_hair_opaque" shader. 
  • Large changes to character models seem to make the game angry, even if you don't add or remove polygons:

5cf941645f4e110f9878da593404276e.png

 

This may just be an issue with the blender exporter though. I can't really be sure.

 

Link to post
52 minutes ago, PerpetualPanic said:

@bobgasyon Sorry, that was due to me being a noob with the paths. I've uploaded a fixed version.

 

I was hoping to create a combined male/female uncensor mod, but it looks like that's a bit beyond my expertise. If anyone wants to use my model for anything they're more than welcome. 

 

Using genetics to create procedural pubic hair / labia / penises should all be possible. But blendshapes are far beyond my expertise. For anyone who wants to do this, this is what I've found:

  • Using accessories seems to be the easiest way to create HD penises, pubes ect, but I'm unsure how to make these work with genetics. The has_gene trigger might work though.
  • You can make accessories match the characters skin by using the "portrait_skin" shader, and match hair colours with the "portrait_hair_opaque" shader. 
  • Large changes to character models seem to make the game angry, even if you don't add or remove polygons:

5cf941645f4e110f9878da593404276e.png

 

This may just be an issue with the blender exporter though. I can't really be sure.

 

is the uploaded link a ‘mod’ in its own right? 

 

if it isn’t could you potentially upload it as one as it is right now, or post it seperate as a template the way Simple Slits became the template for Nude Bodies? 

Link to post

@bobgasyon The new link is for a proper mod that can be used by itself, if thats what you mean. If anyone wants to take it and use it as a framework then they're more than welcome to.

 

It's not that different from simple slits though, if I'm honest. The clit is barely visible in game. If I figure out a way to do a male decensor then I'll post it all on the mod listings. 

Link to post
4 hours ago, Iver88 said:

[13:19:38][dlc.cpp:290]: Invalid supported_version in  file: mod/simple_slits.mod line: 6

 

Strange, while the game's mod tool interface says you can use wildcards in versions, it seems to not really be the case. The current supported version for this mod is set to 1.*.* but that does throw the game log error. I'm reluctant to set it to 1.0.3, because then any hotfix by Paradox will require me to upload a new version here to keep version warning from showing up in the game interface.

Link to post

for some reason I can not make the game activate any mod by manual, it just does nothing, from Steam Workshop it is ok, although I found a workaround by replacing manually the files in gfx and common files and then pasting back the originals when I do not want the mods... 

Link to post
On 9/8/2020 at 4:01 AM, WaffleIron said:

Strange, while the game's mod tool interface says you can use wildcards in versions, it seems to not really be the case. The current supported version for this mod is set to 1.*.* but that does throw the game log error. I'm reluctant to set it to 1.0.3, because then any hotfix by Paradox will require me to upload a new version here to keep version warning from showing up in the game interface.

I'm running several mods with the 1.*.* versioning (yours included - thanks by the way :) ) and not having any errors ... so far ...

Link to post

Minor update. Just shifted some vertices slightly.

 

This mod only functions for adult female characters. The devs have added multiple layers of protection to keep younger characters from getting naked. This mod will not be assisting anyone in doing that. Please stop asking here.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...