Still this mod works well for those who only want a lightweight sex mod.

Therefore could you add some more animations to it?  :blush:

Hello, and thank you! Do you know, is there another mod within SL Framework that provides that same as SA's "pimp" option? I just love shagging npcs into being my friends. I also love the necrophilia from this mod. The floppy, just barely enough alive to interact with bodies are awesome. FunnyBusiness's necro animations are great, but SA's necro can be used with any of it's animations. The Pimping and the Necro are what keep this mod alive for me, even in this era of SL Anim Loader and insanely awesome modders efforts. Do we know, can new SL anims, like for Framework 1.61b, work when overwriting (or filling in the empty slots) of Sex Addicts? Things have gotten sooo advanced that I have no idea if they are still compatible. And thank you again for this mod which, I think, still provides a couple of wonderful unique experiences.

I wondered if I could use Sexlab along with sexaddicts. You just answered my question lol thank you! :lol:

I have pondered trying to mod it to read the SLAL packs just for fun and to fix a few other items as well as add the MCM menu I have for it (works beautifully) but long ago lost interest in actually working on it. Still there are a few things I have wanted to try, but no promises.

My mod has always worked ok with Sexlab with just one caveat, you don't want it and Sexlab to try animating the same actors at once since they'll get teleported back and forth but even then that's pretty much the worst that will actually happen.

Hey, can I get a dl link that's not Loverslab? I can't download the mod

Why can't you download the mod? It downloads fine for most people BUT there does seem to be some times when the forum here acts up and does cause downloading problems so I recommend you simply try again now that it is later.

Well it seems like I can't download anything from this site and there are several mods I really want

When I attempt to do I get a network failure, however I am using my phone cause my computer has no internet, overdue bill

However I tried downloading one of the older versions and it goes just fine

Well it seems like I can't download anything from this site and there are several mods I really want

When I attempt to do I get a network failure, however I am using my phone cause my computer has no internet, overdue bill

However I tried downloading one of the older versions and it goes just fine

Just to check I downloaded it just now and it worked fine (using Firefox on a PC).

The characters are not moving what do I do

Run the FNIS User Generator program, any time you add or remove a mod like this one which adds animations to the game and which requires FNIS to be installed you need to run the FNIS User Generator program which is what actually tells the game that the new animations are present (or removed when uninstalling the mod).

When that isn't done then the animations won't play, sometimes even the normal animations won't play.

Run the FNIS User Generator program, any time you add or remove a mod like this one which adds animations to the game and which requires FNIS to be installed you need to run the FNIS User Generator program which is what actually tells the game that the new animations are present (or removed when uninstalling the mod).

When that isn't done then the animations won't play, sometimes even the normal animations won't play.

I have the same problem, I hear the noises and I have all the options but when it gets down to it they don't do any of the actions, they just stand there. I've read through as much of these pages as I could (there's 85 though...sheesh) and i've tried some methods to get the mod to show up in the FNIS list but its still not showing. I even manually put the pex file into the both script areas (Game destination folder and FNIS scripts folder) and still...its so odd. 

These are the only patches that show up: 

(Attached below)

I have it installed and activated:

(Attached below)

And I have the "Dont extract readme files" ticked:

(Attached below)

Still nothing :/

I feel as though I may have missed the solution you guys came up with in one of the pages I didn't read, can you please re-say it?

post-990616-0-26855500-1460086788_thumb.png

post-990616-0-67998100-1460086796_thumb.png

post-990616-0-91510000-1460086804_thumb.png

post-990616-0-43663800-1460086842_thumb.png

post-990616-0-51835700-1460086846_thumb.png

post-990616-0-89277200-1460086852_thumb.png

I have the same problem, I hear the noises and I have all the options but when it gets down to it they don't do any of the actions, they just stand there. I've read through as much of these pages as I could (there's 85 though...sheesh) and i've tried some methods to get the mod to show up in the FNIS list but its still not showing. I even manually put the pex file into the both script areas (Game destination folder and FNIS scripts folder) and still...its so odd. 

(Attached below)

(Attached below)

(Attached below)

I feel as though I may have missed the solution you guys came up with in one of the pages I didn't read, can you please re-say it?

The Mod is more, much more than just the script you downloaded. That script is probably the just the update to the released version which added support for the Schlongs Of Skyrim mod and is not the whole mod but only a tiny piece of it.

Download the Mod using the Huge link at the bottom of the Original Post which takes you to a copy of that post which has a huge Green Download Button near the top. That download button will then cause the current (ie. extremely old) version of the mod, then you can add the patch you already downloaded to that mod (it will overwrite a couple files which is correct).

THEN you can run FNIS and when you click the "Update FNIS Behavior" button you should see this mod listed as one that was found (version of this mod will not be shown).

When you push that button FNIS will update the animations for the game, but only if you have made no errors and have no warnings either (warning about the directory Skyrim runs from is only warning which is not fatal).

If you have trouble getting a clean FNIS run copy the TEXT from the Output window from FNIS into a reply and we can help you figure out the problem.

I do see from your screenshots that you have not selected the "Skeleton Arm Fix" patch in FNIS, unless you are using vanilla nude mod or plain vanilla (no nudes) then that one patch is certain to be needed so you should have it selected. I also see you have the FNIS PCEA2 mod installed but have not selected the patch for it either.

One question though, I see you also have the Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Defeat installed, why are you bothering then with this mod unless you just want to see what it does?

(Attached below)

(Attached below)

(Attached below)

The Mod is more, much more than just the script you downloaded. That script is probably the just the update to the released version which added support for the Schlongs Of Skyrim mod and is not the whole mod but only a tiny piece of it.

Download the Mod using the Huge link at the bottom of the Original Post which takes you to a copy of that post which has a huge Green Download Button near the top. That download button will then cause the current (ie. extremely old) version of the mod, then you can add the patch you already downloaded to that mod (it will overwrite a couple files which is correct).

THEN you can run FNIS and when you click the "Update FNIS Behavior" button you should see this mod listed as one that was found (version of this mod will not be shown).

When you push that button FNIS will update the animations for the game, but only if you have made no errors and have no warnings either (warning about the directory Skyrim runs from is only warning which is not fatal).

If you have trouble getting a clean FNIS run copy the TEXT from the Output window from FNIS into a reply and we can help you figure out the problem.

I do see from your screenshots that you have not selected the "Skeleton Arm Fix" patch in FNIS, unless you are using vanilla nude mod or plain vanilla (no nudes) then that one patch is certain to be needed so you should have it selected. I also see you have the FNIS PCEA2 mod installed but have not selected the patch for it either.

One question though, I see you also have the Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Defeat installed, why are you bothering then with this mod unless you just want to see what it does?

Oh wow thanks so much, it works now! And I downloaded those because I thought you needed them all for the actions to work, nothing was working before haha. Thanks for your continued patience, I can only imagine how many times you've had to repeat yourself, thanks for making sure all of us are able to enjoy the mod <33!

(Attached below)

(Attached below)

(Attached below)

Oh wow thanks so much, it works now! And I downloaded those because I thought you needed them all for the actions to work, nothing was working before haha. Thanks for your continued patience, I can only imagine how many times you've had to repeat yourself, thanks for making sure all of us are able to enjoy the mod <33!

It IS an old mod but it still works and if anyone wants to explore it they are still welcome to do so.

• 2 months later...

Great MOD but out of sheer curiosity is there an option to have random rape not affect my character or will I just have to toggle it for my purposes

Also none of the keys work during the animation for me(not really a big issue for me just wondering is all)

Set _SA_RQPlayer auto to 0

Possible values: Player in random sex 0 = Neither target or initiator, 1 = target and initiator, 2 = target only, 3 = initiator only

Thought that was on the Original post but seems to be missing.

Also _SA_RQFollowers, _SA_RQNPCS, _SA_RQGuys and _SA_RQGals all honor the same settings so your random sex can be more finely tuned.

(I think all those got into the last public release).

• 4 weeks later...

Great MOD but out of sheer curiosity is there an option to have random rape not affect my character or will I just have to toggle it for my purposes

Also none of the keys work during the animation for me(not really a big issue for me just wondering is all)

Set _SA_RQPlayer auto to 0

Possible values: Player in random sex 0 = Neither target or initiator, 1 = target and initiator, 2 = target only, 3 = initiator only

Thought that was on the Original post but seems to be missing.

Also _SA_RQFollowers, _SA_RQNPCS, _SA_RQGuys and _SA_RQGals all honor the same settings so your random sex can be more finely tuned.

(I think all those got into the last public release).

Wow so I'm incredibly late in seeing this but better late than never(I hope)

Thanks alot for this and the MOD as well great job

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can you please check if the control keys (B, G, H, Y, etc) work in Skyrim Special Edition? Generally the mod works after conversion of all HKX files in the new format, but the keys seem to not respond at least for me (

-- Edit --

Sorry, I'm blind  :blush:  Totally missed the SKSE dependance... Ignore the above.

• 1 year later...

My config commands aren't working.

I've successfully setup the batch file with all the commands for use in the mod, but when I execute it I get an error for each command.

-'Syntax Error. Missing "to" in set command.'

Basically it won't let me configure the mod at all. Can someone help me fix this?

1 hour ago, itneedbe said:

My config commands aren't working.

I've successfully setup the batch file with all the commands for use in the mod, but when I execute it I get an error for each command.

-'Syntax Error. Missing "to" in set command.'

Basically it won't let me configure the mod at all. Can someone help me fix this?

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_BuffSwitch to 1

Set _SA_NecroSwitch to 1

Set _SA_UndressSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 1

It's telling you you're missing the word "to" in the commands, of course this mod is considered obsolete but it does still work.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Amberyl said:

Where do I find the rape spell?  Who in the game has it?

If you are talking about the spells used to start sex in this mod they are automatically added to the player when this mod is installed.

If you are talking about some other mod then be aware that this particular mod is stand-alone, it doesn't work with any other sex mods as it was the all-in-one sex mod that was available before the sex framework mods were created.

If you are new to sex in Skyrim, you'd do much better to install the Sexlab Framework and the MatchMaker mod (for the spells to start sex) than to try to use this mod.