Yeah i did and it says "Reading SexAddicts .." so it sees it as a mod.

I redownloaded and installed the files 3 times now so i shouldnt be missing anything.

Reinstalled FNIS too.

Post a papyrus log of the problem (zip it first and see original post for instructions on how to create logs) and we'll take a look and see whats happening.

Unsure if this was ever addressed, but are there any bugs with Lady Body, mainly with the bukkake textures?

Some setups have problems with decals (the bukkake texture is applied as a decal) but I don't believe there is a race based problem with them.

REPLY:

Thx , yes the problem is  resolved  now 80%  , it was  corrupted skse . With new skse  the  hot keys issue is now resolved .

But  , still they don't  touch my companion when her health  is  low , I have always enabled "npc can rape followers"  but idk why it's not working.

There is an option to enable/disable the whole combat rape bit (except the spell which the DB can still use) and then there is the rather redundant "Enemy Assault" option which is the also matched with the "Followers Involved" and "PLayer Involved" options. And then you may be using that Vilja or whatever her name is who simply doesn't play by the rules because she brought her own rule book.

Reply: all options are enabled and I tried it with many followers such as aela , the cannibal woman(don't know her name)/

it is nice but not enough sex position for seven animation but i want to more sex position like sex lab sex animation from 1 to 45 i want you add file for sex act to more position animation like sexis and sex lab thank you

How do I set up the file I need to use to configure the mod?

You can just use the spell to configure it to your liking.

Or put all the commands in a txt file and rename it to something you will remember and place it in your skyrim directory.

Then in game, open the console and type bat xxx  where xxx is the name of the file with your commands.  be sure to remove any file extension.

for example, type bat sexaddictsetup

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console#Using_Batch_Files_With_the_bat_Command

How do I set up the file I need to use to configure the mod?

You can just use the spell to configure it to your liking.

Or put all the commands in a txt file and rename it to something you will remember and place it in your skyrim directory.

Then in game, open the console and type bat xxx  where xxx is the name of the file with your commands.  be sure to remove any file extension.

for example, type bat sexaddictsetup

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console#Using_Batch_Files_With_the_bat_Command

Ah, okay thank you. The first post wasn't really clear about whether or not there was a configuration spell in the mod.

Unsure if this was ever addressed, but are there any bugs with Lady Body, mainly with the bukkake textures?

Some setups have problems with decals (the bukkake texture is applied as a decal) but I don't believe there is a race based problem with them.

Okay, cool, thanks. Haven't noticed anything really with LB (used to use CBBE but discovered the LB armors, and, well, there went CBBE...) that's egregious, but I was clicking through this thread and saw something about LB way early (or maybe it was the archived thread).

Love this mod, and the customization menu in-game. Moved to this after Cmod disappeared, haven't thought of using any other mod since.

Anyhow...so what are your plans/where are you with your plans for Sex Addict? I mean, in terms of the 'future plans' in the first post.

Ok, so I am using this Mod along with the "working girl" Mod. I keep getting a bounty placed on me whenever having sex so I am attaching the zip papyrus log in hopes of help. =)

Thank you very much for this Mod and your time.

I have SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI and Fuz Ro D-oh installed BTW.

Also, I was just wondering if maybe AFT would cause any type of conflict. I've read known conflicts but I don't see anything I have.

Edited by taotokris

Ok, so I am using this Mod along with the "working girl" Mod. I keep getting a bounty placed on me whenever having sex so I am attaching the zip papyrus log in hopes of help. =)

Thank you very much for this Mod and your time.

I have SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI and Fuz Ro D-oh installed BTW.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Also, I was just wondering if maybe AFT would cause any type of conflict. I've read known conflicts but I don't see anything I have.

Known bug, one of the spells has a magic effect named _SA_FakeDamage which has the "hostile" flag set on it when it shouldn't have. I believe this spell is only cast when you do not have the sex voices turned on and are using only the inbuilt grunts etc from the standard game voices.

Thank you very much! I will go and change thart setting right now. I was trying to figure it out on my own so I turned off all my other mods except for body, hair and required mods and am sorry if somehow I missed reading that.

Thanks again!

Hey, I just installed this mod but it seems to be bugging out for me. I have the required mods installed and they are working fine on their own, and the mod is activated as I can see and use the new spells that were added, even successfully changed around in the configuration menu. The issue begins when one attempts to rape the other, both strip naked, one stands completely still in front of the other but neither move outside of that at all. The sounds are being played but no animations. I have checked my mods and they should be up to date, does anyone know what could be amiss? =/

I ran the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe", but in the "Available Patches" it can't seem to find the mod. The "FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt" is also still in the Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexAddicts folder.

Hey, I just installed this mod but it seems to be bugging out for me. I have the required mods installed and they are working fine on their own, and the mod is activated as I can see and use the new spells that were added, even successfully changed around in the configuration menu. The issue begins when one attempts to rape the other, both strip naked, one stands completely still in front of the other but neither move outside of that at all. The sounds are being played but no animations. I have checked my mods and they should be up to date, does anyone know what could be amiss? =/

I ran the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe", but in the "Available Patches" it can't seem to find the mod. The "FNIS_SexAddicts_List.txt" is also still in the Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexAddicts folder.

The FNIS generator program should be listing SexAddicts as one of the mods it finds animations for since you seem to have the text file where it belongs. Are the animation files *.hkx in the folder with the FNIS_SexAddicts_List.TXT file as well?

(They should be there).

The FNIS generator program should be listing SexAddicts as one of the mods it finds animations for since you seem to have the text file where it belongs. Are the animation files *.hkx in the folder with the FNIS_SexAddicts_List.TXT file as well?

(They should be there).

Yes, there are 96 hkx files named SA_FNISc numbered from 72 to 167 in the folder along with the .txt file.

(They should be there).

Yes, there are 96 hkx files named SA_FNISc numbered from 72 to 167 in the folder along with the .txt file.

FNIS_SexAddicts_Behavior.hkx is in the Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors folder too?

(They should be there).

FNIS_SexAddicts_Behavior.hkx is in the Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors folder too?

Yes, there are a total of 8 hkx files in the behaviors folder, FNIS_SexAddicts_Behavior.hkx counted among them.

(They should be there).

Yes, there are a total of 8 hkx files in the behaviors folder, FNIS_SexAddicts_Behavior.hkx counted among them.

Can you post the output from the FNIS User Generator program?

Quick little question just installed the mod everything seems to be working fine, but are the characters supposed to be in their underwear or completely naked?

Default Skyrim comes with fixed underwear on all bodies. You have to get mods that provide nude bodies (much better looking bodies BTW).

My favorite for fixing the women is this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20884/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D20884&pUp=1

The main rival for UNP is CBBE: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=8685 -- This is the "mid-range" version of this body, I don't know of a nice installer that gives all the options like the UNP set does but the "Body-Slide" tool (Search for it) allows you to really customize that body anyway.

For the men, I use: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488/? - Use the erect version with this mod but beware, all males will sport erections all the time (even after dying) when nude with this mod.

If my old mod supported it, much better would be: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35463/? -- This is the best male body set available simply because it allows both flaccid and erect.